Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim K

Real Name Tim K   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Atomic
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2000, 18:02
Total Comments 490 (Amateur)
User ID 2718

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Festivus Dec 23, 2003, 12:50 Atomic

banddirector,

This link is as good as any, I guess:

http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/watersboard/msg/81109.html

-TimK(drekhead)

Pascal said, “Reason’s last step is the recognition that there are an infinite number of things which are beyond it. It is merely feeble if it does not go as far as to realize that.”

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. iRobot Dec 19, 2003, 11:51 Atomic

That iRobot site is pretty cool. Domain is owned by 20th Century Fox, so no doubt it is a clever film advertisment. Very nice.

-TimK(drekhead)

Pascal said, “Reason’s last step is the recognition that there are an infinite number of things which are beyond it. It is merely feeble if it does not go as far as to realize that.”

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Hitman 3 Announced
14. Re: No subject Dec 16, 2003, 14:26 Atomic

You must be dating the wrong women, sinner. Try the ones you don't have to pay.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

3. Game stores Dec 16, 2003, 11:10 Atomic

What kind of sap buys games at EB and GameStop anyway? You can ALWAYS find PC games cheaper somewhere else.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Upgrade? Dec 8, 2003, 15:53 Atomic

2004 should be an interesting year. 64-bit CPU's, BTX boards, PCI Express, Serial ATA, and DDR2 RAM. Looks like we will all be starting over.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: About the LA Ban of Master-Slave Term... Nov 25, 2003, 16:38 Atomic

I prefer the terms Pimp and Ho..

Did you remember to jumper the drive as Pimp?

The BIOS sees it a Ho drive.

I love it!

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

34. Re: Xevious Nov 20, 2003, 14:01 Atomic

Me too. It seems the game doesn't allow simultaneous multiple key presses to occur.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

22. Re: Anyone else? Nov 20, 2003, 13:37 Atomic

The song PYT has taken on a whole new meaning. I thought it used to mean pretty, young. Now I guess I know he meant pretty young.

-TimK(drekhead)

This comment was edited on Nov 20, 13:38.

-George Bernard Shaw

25. Re: Global Warming Nov 18, 2003, 11:28 Atomic

Awesome ZigZang. I agree 100%, especially that last part about human arrogance. I think it has more to do with humanism, but the point is still valid.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

20. Coincidence? Nov 18, 2003, 11:21 Atomic

All this publicity about this tape several weeks before her new show premiers on Fox? The timing just seems fishy to me. I don't think the publicity behind this tape is an accident at all.

-TimK(drekhead)

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 11:21.

-George Bernard Shaw

43. Re: help! Nov 14, 2003, 16:59 Atomic

Thank you for the heads up. I didn't realize they had changed their software and I know to avoid the "upgrade" now.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

33. Re: help! Nov 14, 2003, 16:23 Atomic

Bucky,

Try this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/download_ns.asp

Select one of the discontinued products. When I tried it, I got IP 4.12.

Good luck!

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

7. Veterans Nov 11, 2003, 11:24 Atomic

Thank you for your service to our country.

I miss you, Dad.

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 13:17.

-George Bernard Shaw

31. Re: Vice funds? Nov 10, 2003, 09:30 Atomic

Halsy,

I venture a guess that the only thing on that site you are offended by is the Aerospace and Defense investments, no? I bet if it wasn't for those, we wouldn't of heard a peep out of you.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

30. Re: I hate Adobe Freezemycomputer 6.0 Nov 7, 2003, 15:16 Atomic

Dan,

Here is a list of other viewers:

http://www.pdfzone.com/toolbox/toolinfo_view.html

I haven't used any of them, so I can't recommend one over the other. If you find one you like, let us know. I wouldn't mind getting rid of Acrobat Reader myself.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

24. Re: I hate Adobe Freezemycomputer 6.0 Nov 7, 2003, 14:59 Atomic

My bad, Dan.. I meant 5.05.

edit: I'm not sure why you are crashing then.

-TimK(drekhead)

This comment was edited on Nov 7, 15:01.

-George Bernard Shaw

17. Re: Them ads Nov 7, 2003, 14:28 Atomic

If Blues is going to force the ads, I think we should force the point in the forums.

Or, you can go elsewhere for your news.

Blue doesn't owe you anything, you ingrate. This is a free site. You get what you get. Use it or leave it. Your choice.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

15. Re: I hate Adobe Freezemycomputer 6.0 Nov 7, 2003, 14:24 Atomic

Dan,

I heard of other people having problems with the new 6.0 reader. Don't use it. Install one of the older ones instead.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/alternate.html

I use the 4.05 reader myself.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > DOOM 3 Interview
24. Re: Improvement before Innovation Oct 31, 2003, 16:43 Atomic

For dynamic environments, check out Soldner, Secret Wars:

http://soldner.jowood.com/

That game could be the BF:1942 killer for me.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

60. Re: Headline box Oct 24, 2003, 16:17 Atomic

Is it me, or does the new site look eerily similar to the UGO.com home page?

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

490 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo