Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim K

Real Name Tim K   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Atomic
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2000, 18:02
Total Comments 481 (Amateur)
User ID 2718

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
62. Re: No subject Jan 29, 2004, 16:36 Atomic

Blue,

I've never been a big fan of the national potato chip brands. Try some of the local or regional flavors. Around here in Dayton, Ohio, that's a brand called Mike Sells, and they are great. In Cinci, just south of here, it's Grippos. Both remind me a lot of Lay's in consistency, but both have better flavor.

So, check your local market. I bet you'll easily find a new favorite.

-TimK(drekhead)

Pascal said, “Reason’s last step is the recognition that there are an infinite number of things which are beyond it. It is merely feeble if it does not go as far as to realize that.”

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

31. Re: Worst. Car. EVER. Jan 27, 2004, 16:13 Atomic

Ah, the SSR. I remember that concept from the 80's, when it was called the El Camino.

-TimK(drekhead)

Pascal said, “Reason’s last step is the recognition that there are an infinite number of things which are beyond it. It is merely feeble if it does not go as far as to realize that.”

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

9. P-Doodle Jan 23, 2004, 11:41 Atomic

Poodles are ugly. They are mixing them with other dogs to bred to ugly out of them, plain and simple.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Third-Person Thief III
19. Re: No sale Jan 22, 2004, 16:51 Atomic

Adding the 3rd person view is VERY obviously a console decision.

That, and the name. Notice they call it Thief: Deadly Shadows, and not Thief 3. Just like they called it Deus Ex: Invisible War, and not Deus Ex 2. Don't want the console cronies getting all confused.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

21. Re: Your daily dose of MJ Jan 16, 2004, 16:17 Atomic

He has to use an umbrella to keep the sun from melting his prostetic nose.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Steam Gains Steam
2. Re: No subject Jan 13, 2004, 11:49 Atomic

No, live. Just get healthy please. I guarantee you we will not see Half-Life 2 until Steam is a viable entity.

You heard it here first.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Gaming Open Market
7. Re: links Jan 8, 2004, 13:50 Atomic

Well said Jeff.

I think time is the biggest factor to succeed in an MMORPG, and no amount of money (or game equipment) can compensate for that. When I used to play EQ, I could only play 20 hours a week, and my friends could play 30 or 40 hours. It wasn't long before I couldn't group with them any more. No amount of in game cash was going to change that. So you have better equipment. Whoopdi Doo! Still can't play with the big dogs.

It's not that big a deal. If someone wants to spend their real dollars for game cash, more power to them, if that is fun for them. If you find it more fun to play the game and earn your rewards, more power to you. It's easy to keep yourself separated from it if you choose to.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Gaming Open Market
3. Re: links Jan 8, 2004, 12:53 Atomic

This already happens. They are just legitimatizing it, and making it available to everyone. I see no problem with it. If the game companies were smart, they'd do this themselves and get a cut of the take.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

44. Re: He's back! Jan 8, 2004, 09:09 Atomic

Re: Falcons
Have they filled the position yet? If not I'd like to see Dennis Green there.

Just heard this morning Dennis Green signed with the Cardinals.

-TimK(drekhead)

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 09:11.

-George Bernard Shaw

19. Re: Thumbscrews Jan 7, 2004, 13:37 Atomic

I just sent you an e-mail Blue. I was serious! I know it's not much, but I want to give back somehow.

And, I think my wife would agree with you (at least, I hope so)

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

3. Thumbscrews Jan 7, 2004, 11:49 Atomic

We sell those handy thumbscrews where I work, Blue. How many do you want? I'll send 'em to you.

-TimK(drekhead)

This comment was edited on Jan 7, 11:50.

-George Bernard Shaw

4. Re: Festivus Dec 23, 2003, 12:50 Atomic

banddirector,

This link is as good as any, I guess:

http://www.ingsoc.com/waters/watersboard/msg/81109.html

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

8. iRobot Dec 19, 2003, 11:51 Atomic

That iRobot site is pretty cool. Domain is owned by 20th Century Fox, so no doubt it is a clever film advertisment. Very nice.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Hitman 3 Announced
14. Re: No subject Dec 16, 2003, 14:26 Atomic

You must be dating the wrong women, sinner. Try the ones you don't have to pay.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

3. Game stores Dec 16, 2003, 11:10 Atomic

What kind of sap buys games at EB and GameStop anyway? You can ALWAYS find PC games cheaper somewhere else.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Upgrade? Dec 8, 2003, 15:53 Atomic

2004 should be an interesting year. 64-bit CPU's, BTX boards, PCI Express, Serial ATA, and DDR2 RAM. Looks like we will all be starting over.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: About the LA Ban of Master-Slave Term... Nov 25, 2003, 16:38 Atomic

I prefer the terms Pimp and Ho..

Did you remember to jumper the drive as Pimp?

The BIOS sees it a Ho drive.

I love it!

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

34. Re: Xevious Nov 20, 2003, 14:01 Atomic

Me too. It seems the game doesn't allow simultaneous multiple key presses to occur.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

22. Re: Anyone else? Nov 20, 2003, 13:37 Atomic

The song PYT has taken on a whole new meaning. I thought it used to mean pretty, young. Now I guess I know he meant pretty young.

-TimK(drekhead)

This comment was edited on Nov 20, 13:38.

-George Bernard Shaw

25. Re: Global Warming Nov 18, 2003, 11:28 Atomic

Awesome ZigZang. I agree 100%, especially that last part about human arrogance. I think it has more to do with humanism, but the point is still valid.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

481 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo