Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jonathan L.

Real Name Jonathan L.   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 31, 2006, 15:24
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 27097

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
106. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2013, 00:22 Jonathan L.

:'( I am deeply sorry for your loss Blue. Your site has been my go-to site for gaming info and "blueness" since 1996"ish". I've read over 70% of your 'Out of the Blue' sections, sometimes after hospital stays or such I would go back JUST to read how things were in the Bluetower.

I've read a lot about Hudson over the past decade and ~ 1/3...

I'm sure you, Mrs. Blue and Gunnar are heartbroken but remember you and your "clan" have more fans and supporters than you realize.

-Bob

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 27, 2012, 12:35 Jonathan L.

I live in Louisiana and have had many hurricane run-ins over the last 2 decades and all I can say is I hope everyone stays safe. No power and cold food is an inconvenience but when no one loses a life, every little nitpick that people have doesn't really matter.

To everyone in the path: Stay safe.

-Bob

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: halo 3 future weapons Sep 17, 2007, 13:59 Jonathan L.

the links not working for me, it seems as thought the person might have exceeded their bandwidth quota.

Some of the weapons are fairly futuristic. Granted the pistol is a good ole weapon, the spartan laser is pretty cool and newey type

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. PGR4 Achivement Sep 10, 2007, 17:39 Jonathan L.

At the bottom there is one named 3CZV657 with a pick of lightning and 88. It has to be a refrence to "Back to the Future" since you (Marty/Doc) had to go 88mph to make the jump through time.

I guess youll need to go 88mph and get struck by lightning or something...

I wonder what crazy effect theyll have the camera do when that happens.Mabye like shroom mode from ROTT

News Comments > More In-Game Ads
12. Re: Bandwidth Aug 31, 2006, 11:30 Jonathan L.

Agreed, I dont want to pay 60 bones for a game that is gonna download ads whilst i play. Ive got other things i would rather do with my bandwith. Like keep my ping down while i play games.

I remember when Anarchy Online did the ads, it was a nice way to generate revenue for the company, but the only people who had to see them were the people doing the 12 month free account. Some of the "billboards" were .avis and every time you would walk near them the game would start studdering.

If it acts like that, they need to call it studderfield2142

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo