Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Doctor Evil

Real Name Doctor Evil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CythrawL
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 10, 2006, 02:24
Total Comments 151 (Novice)
User ID 26043

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
20. Re: Thief 4 Image Mar 23, 2011, 09:36 CythrawL

It definitely is the Episode 1-3 of half life for Assassins Creed II. ( cept there are actually more weapons )

Wait what? so they have been taking years to come out with the installments? and we are endlessly going to wait for the final installment, and Ubi are never going to say anything about it or tell us when its out??????

I dont think you mean what you think you mean comrade.....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA ♥s Fox News
21. Re: Thief 4 Image Mar 15, 2011, 09:09 CythrawL

AnointedSword wrote on Mar 15, 2011, 03:07:
lol Interesting...let us see what side bluenews peops take. EA the so called evil empire or Foxnews the evil media that spews lies. lol

I like foxnews because they are one of the less left leaning networks out there. With that said, I will keep my bias out of it.

I suggest you watch this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418038/

and also read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies

They are far from "Fair & Balanced" as they claim. and anything owned by Rupert Murdoch you can bet your left nut that its politically motivated to those he donates his money to (See Lobbyist)

News Comments > EA ♥s Fox News
8. Re: Thief 4 Image Mar 14, 2011, 23:31 CythrawL

Totally not surprising that EA <3's Fox News.

Fox News is a media outlet that drives on people's fear. According to Fox News Violent crime is up, people buy guns to defend themselves, because those who watch that garbage are afraid. Actual facts are that violent crime is at the lowest its been in 30 years.

They target games on numerous occasions to drive fear at what "our children" are playing. Mis-quoting to get the facts "balanced and fair"

Anyone who watches any mainstream news media is being brainwashed, just more so with Fox...

News Comments > Thief 4 Image
37. Re: Thief 4 Image Feb 25, 2011, 22:44 CythrawL

All I can say is that there better be damn rope arrows in this one...  

News Comments > OnLive Patent Dispute
2. Re: OnLive Patent Dispute Feb 16, 2011, 17:12 CythrawL

Unless T5 Labs have actual WORKING tech based on thier patents and they can Prove OnLive have violated them, then it shouldnt even get to court. Unfortunatly the Patent system allows for people who have no product to sue for patent violation (See NTP vs RIM).

I cant believe that even after all these years we still have the same system and the same trolls making money from nothing..

Utter bullshit.

News Comments > Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked?
76. Re: Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked? Feb 12, 2011, 13:29 CythrawL

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 12, 2011, 13:27:
For a full refund? No restocking fee or any other fee deducted? I don't think so.
Regardless I mostly talked about the media, software, games, music, movies etc. I don't think you can return any of that stuff ones the package is open.

You obviously shop at the wrong places, Most I have to pay is a return shipping fee, if the store was not local. but yeah media no return usually

74. Re: Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked? Feb 12, 2011, 13:25 CythrawL

DangerDog wrote on Feb 12, 2011, 13:18:

You care enough to make this little rant posting, and we all know that you along with all these pseudo Cevat Yerli / Crytek haters will be downloading the final game off the net and playing the hell out of it if for no other reason than so you can spew more bullshit about how the game sucks or doesn't run on your crap hardware.

Actually no I am not downloading at all.. And yes it will probably run with my hardware, we all know YOU are downloading it right now according to YOUR logic.. Case and point I saw it was leaked last night, I could be downloading it RIGHT NOW, but I am not. I am NOT wasting my bandwidth on it.. Go fuck yourself if thats not a good enough reason for you, you self righteous prick! if it is, then lets carry on.

This comment was edited on Feb 12, 2011, 13:49.

69. Re: Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked? Feb 12, 2011, 12:49 CythrawL

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 12, 2011, 12:14:
wtf_man wrote on Feb 12, 2011, 11:38:
3) It's returnable if you don't like the product.

This is one of the few industries that can get away with ripping you off with hype and you have pretty much no recourse after you've made the purchase.

I don't think you can return any media for full refund after you've made a purchase. Even computer hardware or consumer electronics or even cars when you return them because you don't like them there is usually a fee to pay just so that you can't get your full refund for it IF they allow you to return the product the begin with.

Actually most hardware you can return within 30 days. After that you have to deal with the MFG and get RMA's etc. You cant return software period...

68. Re: Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked? Feb 12, 2011, 12:46 CythrawL

Actually I think they deserved it. The utter shit that has been spewing from Cevat Yerli's mouth over the past year and a half has completely turned me off buying or even pirating any of thier games. Its not worth my time, or attention. I mean Crysis as a game was pretty sub par. It was a great Tech Demo dont get me wrong and looks awesome, but as a game, once the Aliens kicked in it went to shit.. in fact it was the same with Far Cry, Great game until the stupid Mutant Monkeys made the appearance. Both Crysis and Far Cry were pretty fun till those points, after which I totally lost interest.

Crysis 2 I couldnt care less about.. After putting my pre-order in for the Witcher 2 from a company that loves and LISTENS its own community (unlike Cevat Yerli) I care less even more..

News Comments > Volition Would Kill to Make FreeSpace 3
38. Re: Volition Would Feb 9, 2011, 00:59 CythrawL

Creston wrote on Feb 9, 2011, 00:55:

While I agree with your points wholeheartedly, that particular boast doesn't really fly on this board. Many of the regulars here have been gaming since the days of the Atari 2600 or even the days of the original Pong TV console.

Creston

Oh me too, I still had my original Atari 2600 console with the Rocker Switches, fake wooden front until I moved to the USA. I used to have a TV Pong that had 6 exciting game modes sold by Grandstand..

But the bitching about controllers and "Freelancer was gay" comments obviously come from those who never had to experience games with such limited input. If the controls are done right, it doesnt matter what the input method is.. just do the DAMN GAME!!

36. Re: Volition Would Feb 9, 2011, 00:54 CythrawL

Prez wrote on Feb 9, 2011, 00:51:
I'd play Freespace 3, I-War 3, X-Wing Alliance 2, Freelancer 2, Wing Commander 6, Tachyon 2, or any new fighter-based space combat game that came out and just didn't flat-out suck the horn off a rhino. I'd use a mouse, keyboard, joystick, 360 controller, Atari 2600 controller, mind control, or whatever else it required.

Just gimme something to fly dammit!

THIS!!!.. I totally agree.

PS you forgot Tie Fighter, which is still the best of the bunch in the Star Wars games IMO!!

34. Re: Volition Would Feb 9, 2011, 00:50 CythrawL

Wildone wrote on Feb 9, 2011, 00:02:
Freelancer was gay. Do you see fighter pilots flying around with a mouse and keyboard? Nope.

Probably about as many guys you see in the army jumping everywhere to gain extra speed and strafe turning to circle enemies.. Your argument is totally invalid, stupid and irrelevant. Mind you you are probably one of those who think COD is the epitome of realism,

33. Re: Volition Would Feb 9, 2011, 00:47 CythrawL

Razumen wrote on Feb 8, 2011, 23:47:
Horrible Idea, this is Freespace, not Battlefield - obviously you've never played a Freespace game, otherwise you'd know why this would never fly.

Implementing a on the ground FPS element to FS would be like adding a FPS mode to Starcraft; completely irrelevant and taking away from the game's core strengths.

Seeing I played and completed both games I'd say yes I have. I still have a Sidewinder FF stick. My POINT was (which you all fucking missed) was that space sims can play just fine WITHOUT a Joystick, if its done right. and for the record I completed all the Xwing and Tie Fighter games, and in fact I played and completed ELITE on a BBC Model B back in the day on a fucking keyboard, probably before most of you were even a thought in your parents loins.. Jeezus

26. Re: Volition Would "Kill" to Make FreeSpace 3 Feb 8, 2011, 23:42 CythrawL

Its funny, because Freelancer played just fine with the mouse and keyboard, as does this: http://www.starwraith.com/evochronmercenary/index.htm

Joysticks arent the reason not to do it... damn it!!

News Comments > Martyn Brown Leaves Team17
1. Re: Martyn Brown Leaves Team17 Feb 4, 2011, 18:42 CythrawL

Wow.. I never expected that. I met him years ago when me and a friend of mine was pitching a Dungeon Master style Alien's Game for the Amiga (trying to get it tied with Alien Breed). Total down to earth bloke, loved a pint and was really good to get along with. The game didnt get signed, but he gave us a free copy of Alien Breed 2 from the warehouse a few days before it shipped. I should have got it signed while I was there haha..

News Comments > On Sale
8. Re: On Sale Jan 16, 2011, 00:27 CythrawL

Two Worlds, Game of the Year Edition?? Game of the YEAR edition.. Bwahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahaaha

ahhahahahhaahhahahha

I almost died of cardiac arrest after reading that and laughing so hard at the obserdity of it... Seriously? GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION??? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

News Comments > Batman: Arkham City Trailer
4. Re: Batman: Arkham City Trailer Dec 13, 2010, 14:14 CythrawL

Good all round, but that second screenshot.... Total rip off of the Preacher in the Chaos Engine..http://www.giantbomb.com/preacher/94-8767/all-images/52-301959/preacher/51-822317/

News Comments > Highlander Games Cut
4. Re: Highlander Games Cut Dec 11, 2010, 15:01 CythrawL

Maybe it was because the developers had the manners of a goat. And they smelled like a dung-heap! And they had no knowledge whatsoever of the game's potential!  

News Comments > Freeware Battlestar Galactica Game Plans
11. Re: Freeware Battlestar Galactica Game Plans Nov 4, 2010, 14:02 CythrawL

I totally agree.. Imagine a Tie Fighter game now (not Xwing Vs Tie... that was a crap game).. c'mon Lucasarts you know you want to...  

News Comments > Gearbox to Valve & MS: "Play Nice"
44. Re: Gearbox to Valve & MS: Oct 10, 2010, 21:26 CythrawL

The only problem I have with Steam is this...

Once I am totally done with my games and I will never EVER play them again, why the HELL cant I gift them or someone buy them from me via steam at a discounted price (some of which Valve could get for the transaction)... If they added this then it would be a game changer in everything about Steam...

151 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo