Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 17731 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

News Comments > The Division Delayed
11. Re: The Division Delayed May 15, 2014, 20:52 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on May 15, 2014, 20:27:
Did they have a release date when they showed this game at E3?

So how exactly is it delayed if they never had a date to begin with?

And when the fuck did you all become so jaded that when they delay a game to make it BETTER that they are somehow fucking you over?

Because most other games I couldn't give a flying fuck about? I think Krusty the Clown can explain it best....The Mt. Splashmore Song

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 15, 2014, 20:49 Cutter

RIP Teh Internetz, it was nice while it lasted. Maybe Europe will save the day.

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2014, 20:47 Cutter

Josh Hartnet would actually be good for the role of a new Deckard. But please, no BR2...just no.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization May 15, 2014, 20:38 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 15, 2014, 20:16:
Minnesota becomes first state to mandate anti-theft tech in cell phones.

Minnesota Lawmaker must have had their phone stolen....cause we have a LOT bigger issues here.....

Yeah, like convicting homeowners of murder for defending their property by killing criminal scum. Let us know if that old man gets off on appeal. He bloody well better!

And Beamer, last year 3.1 million cells were stolen in the US. Not exactly peanuts is it? That's what? 6 billion in revenue for them plus or minus. There's zero reason why the cops shouldn't be able to track down a stolen cell phone.

News Comments > Wolfenstein Launch Trailer
6. Re: Wolfenstein Launch Trailer May 15, 2014, 20:30 Cutter

The soundtrack really is shaping up to be the best since Outlaws. Love the robot dogs. I really wish they'd have let you play a Nazi instead though. I'd much rather hunt down the resistance.  

News Comments > The Division Delayed
8. Re: The Division Delayed May 15, 2014, 20:24 Cutter

Balls! Balls to this! Throw more money and people at it. I want it now! Fuckers will rue the day!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
36. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 18:05 Cutter

Beamer wrote on May 15, 2014, 16:34:
And a terrible return on investment, unless you transfer to a "real" university. Kids graduating from top 100 schools are finding themselves working in Starbucks, kids graduating from Community College are almost guaranteed to end up there, regardless of GPA.

If you have the natural intelligence, skill, and drive it doesn't matter where you graduate from. Yes, it'll be easier initially for some rich kid walking in from an Ivy League school, but sooner or later the cream rises to the top.

30. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 15:43 Cutter

Creston wrote on May 15, 2014, 15:12:
Look, if people want to drive electric cars, go right ahead. But don't come with the whole "It's so good for the environment" angle, because it's just not true.

Nothing manufactured in a factory will ever be "good" for the environment. However it's entirely fair to say they're much better for the environment. At least after they're made they don't spew toxic emissions and they don't require petroleum - which are the real problems of the combustion engine. He has a point with how technology has moved forward on all fronts except this.

Fucking automakers and dealers trying to ban them on top of it? What kind of happy horseshit is that? If anything the gubment should be giving Tesla huge subsidies and placing massive tariffs on the other automakers to force them into doing the same. At the very least making sure every combustion automobile is at least a diesel for Christ's sake.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Announced
14. Re: Far Cry 4 Announced May 15, 2014, 15:33 Cutter

Creston wrote on May 15, 2014, 14:38:
jacobvandy wrote on May 15, 2014, 14:12:
Ugh, already sick of this 5-platform support crap. New generation of consoles comes out, and we're still being held back by 10-year-old hardware. What's the deal?

150+ million potential customers. sadly.

End support for the old consoles and force everyone to adopt.

8. Re: Out of the Blue May 15, 2014, 10:45 Cutter

TangledThorns wrote on May 15, 2014, 09:24:
Fast food workers on strike is the reason why staying in school and getting an education for a good paying career is important.

Not even remotely true. Most of the worlds richest people are dropouts. Most of the successful people I know are dropouts. Plenty of blue collar occupations that pay well that don't need much education. Unless you're going to be a professional - engineer, doctor, etc. school, particularly post-secondary, is entirely unnecessary. Those are degrees for the worlds bean counters and middle-men who lack the vision and desire to be entrepreneurs.

People making a career out of fast-food are there for a reason. And it ain't because they lack options to better themselves and move on to bigger and better things. I empathize with them, and I'm a firm believer in a government mandated living wage, but most people aren't suited for anything more than fast food, working at Walmart, etc.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse May 15, 2014, 10:18 Cutter

It always amazes me that Bezos is such a scumbag robber-baron type.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation May 15, 2014, 10:04 Cutter

Will non-Kinect users miss out? On what exactly? Seeing as no one wants or uses it - which is why they're dropping it - then obviously no, they won't.

And good, I hope development costs for consoles keeps going up. Better for PC games that way.

News Comments > Crytek Showing Two New Games at E3
2. Re: Crytek Showing Two New Games at E3 May 15, 2014, 09:58 Cutter

InBlack wrote on May 15, 2014, 09:42:
I wouldnt care if they lined up to show their pale german dongs. These guys have always been hacks, and even graphics whores have to admit that the mediocre Crysis 1 was the crown in their jewel.

How do you know their dongs are pale? Maybe they're fond of sunbathing nude. Make sure the ol' fella gets his share of vitamin D.

News Comments > Interceptor Drops a Bombshell
7. Re: Interceptor Drops a Bombshell May 15, 2014, 09:56 Cutter

Oh dear lord, please stop with this sort of scheisse.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Watch Dogs
32. Re: Gone Gold - Watch Dogs May 15, 2014, 08:53 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on May 15, 2014, 07:54:
I wouldn't be so quick to judge the graphics of The Division just yet.
Do you guys remember how good Watch Dogs looked on the first reveal gameplay video? It was nothing like the trailers they are releasing these days.
I will believe in all the hype and "NEXT GEN GRAPHIX!!!!" when I see it running on my PC.
Until then I am very skeptical about what these new games look like, and reserve judgement until when I am playing them myself.

I'm more concerned about the gameplay for Teh Division then the gfx. I'm super jacked on that title and afraid my hopes will be crushed.

9. Re: Into the Black May 14, 2014, 22:56 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 14, 2014, 22:09:
Just be careful how you shoot people on principle, or you could get life in prison.

That's insane. That poor man was a repeated victim of those punks. He should be hailed as a hero for solving a major problem to society and saving it a lot of tax money to boot. And here I thought Minnesota was tough on crime. Sure hope this gets overturned on appeal.

Regardless. Not like I'd shoot the neighbors, they're not that bad, they're just neglectful and the types that really shouldn't have pets. Nor should they have kids either. Another reason I'm pro licensed breeding. Oh well, I'm moving in July so it's the last I'll see of them.

News Comments > 75 More Steam Greenlights
4. Re: 75 More Steam Greenlights May 14, 2014, 22:08 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on May 14, 2014, 20:53:
Cutter wrote on May 14, 2014, 20:38:
Gosh, so good Steam is doing away with the Greenlight system. I simply love how they're being overly concerned and letting only complete, quality games through.

Nono

Now now, sarcasm is not the solution!

Oh a sarcasm detector, that's a really useful invention.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Watch Dogs
18. Re: Gone Gold - Watch Dogs May 14, 2014, 22:03 Cutter

ViRGE wrote on May 14, 2014, 21:29:
Cutter wrote on May 14, 2014, 20:35:
Huh, kinda late for gold. Sounds like it's being shoved out the door regardless of the actual state it's really in. Caveat Emptor if you buy this before real player reviews.
Has any other game gone gold with less than 2 weeks to go? It seems to me that they'd need longer than that to do pressing, packaging, and shipping. Most games get a month for that.

It's the absolute minimum they can do it in. And that's why is says 'Ruh roh Raggy' to me. I can't speak to the game and gameplay but a release like this generally means it still has a metric shit ton of bugs. And given the size and scope of what they're trying to do here that wouldn't surprise me in the least. Still, Ubisoft has been doing well the last few years, I just hope this means they're not backsliding.

4. Re: Into the Black May 14, 2014, 20:55 Cutter

If your dog is trained properly and you're the alpha you don't need a leash. My next door neighbors are a perfect example of that. They own a dog and they shouldn't be permitted to because they don't take proper care of the dog. I already spoke with the authorities and there's nothing they can do because it's not quite neglectful enough. I'd dearly love to shoot them on principle alone for that.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale May 14, 2014, 20:49 Cutter

Wow, see that Dr. Who Humble Books Bundle? Great idea. Did anyone get it yet? Is it worth it?

17731 Comments. 887 pages. Viewing page 46.
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo