Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16502 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Feb 6, 2014, 15:59 Cutter

I'll grab Jazzpunk - when it's priced realistically. $!5 for 2 hours of gameplay? Smoke a little more crack.

And about bloody time Wolf Ep 2. got here. Like the author said. The wait was inexcusable. And simply because TT wanted to milk WD2. If it's another 4 months for the next one I'm demanding my money back. No more TT games for me until they're complete.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 6, 2014, 15:56 Cutter

Google has announced that it will be selling Motorola to Lenovo in the near future, but that transaction still has to go through regulators' approval. For now, Moto's legal disputes are still Google's legal disputes. Google is keeping most of Motorola's patent portfolio, however.

So wtf is Lenovo buying it?! That simply boggles the mind. Hey Lenovo, give me 3 billion for my company, but I'm keeping the important stuff.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 6, 2014, 15:52 Cutter

I'd say more like 73% don't want or care about Ultra HD. I sure as hell don't.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 6, 2014, 15:51 Cutter

Tell me again the future isn't dystopian.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
18. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 6, 2014, 15:49 Cutter

From Google Play....

NOTES:
Persistent Internet connection required to play. Network fees may apply.

This app collects data through the use of third party ad serving as well as EAs and third party analytics technology. See End User License Agreement, Terms of Service and Privacy and Cookie Policy for details. This app collects data through the use of EAs and third party analytics technology. See End User License Agreement, Terms of Service and Privacy and Cookie Policy for details. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Post only content that is appropriate and does not infringe the rights of others. EAs Terms of Service apply http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/.

This app allows the player to make in-app purchases. Consult the bill payer before making any in-app purchases. Includes in-game advertising. This app contains advertising for EA products and products of select partners.

Cool, so not only is it spyware, it's adware, and they can shut the game down anytime only giving anyone 30 days notice and keep any monies left. Where do I sign up for this!!!

News Comments > Titanfall Beta Closed
26. Re: Titanfall Beta Closed Feb 6, 2014, 15:32 Cutter

Of course they'll be giving out beta invites that people don't have to buy...they'll be giving out two of them, to show they weren't lying. The rest will have to buy their way in. The Tit has fallen.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 6, 2014, 15:29 Cutter

Good. The sooner Twitter dries up and blows away, the better.

News Comments > 50 More Steam Greenlights
12. Re: 50 More Steam Greenlights Feb 6, 2014, 05:01 Cutter

Dudebro, it was released back in 2009. If it ain't out by now it's not going to be.

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $38M
24. Re: Star Citizen Passes $38M Feb 6, 2014, 01:53 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 00:38:
Task wrote on Feb 5, 2014, 23:58:
An Aquatic Planet...

Hmmm, new playable species?

Its a Tarp!

Rofl, I know that's a typo, but that's hilarious for some reason! Aaah, a Tarp!

It's not a typo. Loads of people - myself included - have been saying tarp for years.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
5. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 5, 2014, 23:17 Cutter

Oh yeah, EP2 for Wolf is out FINALLY!

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 5, 2014, 22:51 Cutter

No, the International Money Fun developed a way of robbing countries blind however.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
9. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 5, 2014, 22:50 Cutter

As a Canadian I can only sit in awe and wonder what having such services must be like. Well, if things go according to plan I'll be moving down Niagra Falls in the next year or so and then I'll just get a PO box across the bridge and get my stuff shipped there.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
4. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 5, 2014, 22:48 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Feb 5, 2014, 21:41:
If someone's blind...aren't they considered disabled? *reading the bullet and scratching my head*

He's blind in one eye. But he has CP so that makes him a cripple. No he's not disabled. He's not differently abled. He's a cripple. Like George Carlin said, the word cripple has no stigma attached to it beyond what people apply to it. It's in the bible, remember? Jesus healed the crippled. If cripples are good enough for Jesus, they're good enough for the rest of the world.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Feb 5, 2014, 22:41 Cutter

EU4 was on Bundle Stars the other day for $10 - which is the lowest it's been according to ITAD. I wish Rise of Venice was in this sale and on for $10 as I'd really like to give it a whirl as I'm a bit burned out on Civ5 atm.

News Comments > 50 More Steam Greenlights
6. Re: 50 More Steam Greenlights Feb 5, 2014, 22:37 Cutter

Wow, 50 more early access 8/16 bit platformers is just what Steam needs.

News Comments > New Elite: Dangerous Backer MP Alpha
9. Re: New Elite: Dangerous Backer MP Alpha Feb 5, 2014, 22:32 Cutter

Yeah, unlike Roberts he's actually delivering product.

Makes me wonder wtf the guys at Egosoft are doing to fix Rebirth.

News Comments > Strider Next Week; New Game Modes Detailed
2. Re: Strider Next Week; New Game Modes Detailed Feb 5, 2014, 22:30 Cutter

So this isn't a game about Aragorn then?

News Comments > Standalone Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry this Month
2. Re: Standalone Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry this Month Feb 5, 2014, 22:29 Cutter

What's the white liberal guilt quotient on this one?

News Comments > Hawken Relaunching on Steam
8. Re: Hawken Relaunching on Steam Feb 5, 2014, 22:27 Cutter

The art and environments are great. The gameplay sucks unless you love P2W twitch games. They should have made this a proper standalone sim. They would have made a fortune instead of going broke.

News Comments > EVE: Valkyrie an Oculus Rift Exclusive Launch Title
7. Re: EVE: Valkyrie an Oculus Rift Exclusive Launch Title Feb 5, 2014, 22:24 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Feb 5, 2014, 20:53:
I could never get used to Track-IR, I think largely because of the high sensitivity. I want 1:1 sensitivity.

I'd like know when the Oculus Rift will be available. This year?

No one knows. And the way they keep adding and changing things it doesn't seem like it'll be anytime soon. Then there's who's actually going to adopt it. Remember Intel MMX technology? And 64 bit. Man, I was on 64 bit back with XP waiting for all these 64 bit games to arive and they're *just* finally starting to show up now. So even *if* it arrives this year, I wouldn't hold my breath about developers rushing out to adopt their games for it. And finally will it be cheap enough to be mainstream and comfortable enough to justify buying one?

16502 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 46.
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo