Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16478 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
11. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 7, 2014, 15:17 Cutter

If he's fleecing advertisers that's their problem. And yes, it's all very shady. Those reviews he pointed out smack of viral marketing.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Feb 7, 2014, 15:11 Cutter

It's not just a job. It's an adventure! Be...all that you can be. When you do it in the Army!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Free Weekend
4. Re: Borderlands 2 Free Weekend Feb 7, 2014, 15:01 Cutter

http://isthereanydeal.com/

News Comments > Valve Prevails in German Lawsuit
8. Re: Valve Prevails in German Lawsuit Feb 7, 2014, 14:58 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Feb 7, 2014, 11:35:
Creston wrote on Feb 7, 2014, 11:12:
Can I just that say that as far as acronyms go, EUGH >>>>>> SCOTUS.

It just does a better job at conveying the feeling you'll have when they make yet another insane ruling.

Everyone reads that as SCROTUM, right? I've always assumed everyone does this but maybe it's just me.

No, that's just you.

And regardless if a game is 'art' or not, it's still software. Art can encompass many different mediums, it doesn't change the technical underpinnings in this case regardless. And that aside I'd be hard pressed to say any game I ever played was art.

News Comments > D.I.C.E. Award Winners
8. Re: D.I.C.E. Award Winners Feb 7, 2014, 14:55 Cutter

And should an exclusive game win seeing as most people will never even get the chance to experience it? And D3? Cereal? This is why award shows are bunk and no one takes them seriously.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2014, 21:53 Cutter

Damn, I imagine Putin is going to be sending a bunch of motherfuckers to the Siberian gulags after this clusterfuck.

And every olympics this happens. Not just in Russia. And they also force out the homeless and poor. Even interning them in prison like they did for the LA Olympics.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 6, 2014, 21:44 Cutter

QFT....

"It's important to have the geek community as a whole think about its responsibility"

Yeah, good luck with that. "

Lol!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 6, 2014, 21:20 Cutter

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 20:49:
Another example to go with reality television and Transformers movies that shows how the mainstream public are largely idiots who like garbage.

Is it really true that over half the people you meet are of below average intelligence?

News Comments > Amnesia Fortnight Game Jam
2. Re: Amnesia Fortnight Game Jam Feb 6, 2014, 21:17 Cutter

So you have to pay to have a say in what they should create? Are you effin' kiddin' me? And people are stupid enough to actually do this?

News Comments > Sledgehammer Gets Its Own CoD Title
4. Re: Sledgehammer Gets Its Own CoD Title Feb 6, 2014, 21:14 Cutter

nin wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 20:20:
Loopy wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 19:55:
I won't be happy until we have hourly CoD releases. < >

Yep. Spinning around the drain just a little faster...going to make that collapse even larger when it finally happens.

You'd think people would get tired of this schlock. Yet all the rest of the garbage like reality TV keeps on chugging along and expanding, so I guess not. Then we're very obviously not the target audience. Still it boggles my mind there are so many stupid, shallow, and selfish people in the world. The species is indeed doomed.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials - WoW at 7.8M Subscribers
4. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials - WoW at 7.8M Subscribers Feb 6, 2014, 21:11 Cutter

we have the strongest and most diverse pipeline of games in our my history

Fixed.

Activision used to be a great gaming producer until the bean counters took over and Kodick and his other minions from hell arrived. Golly, CoD, WoW, Diablo, and Destiny - CoD'ish clone, soooooo diverse. Be careful Bobby, you'll stretch yourself too thin with so many divergent IPs and ideas!!!

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2014, 18:10 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 6, 2014, 17:49:
Really?
Cross Country Skiing
Hockey
Nordic Combined
Speed Skating

Those are very grueling sports that take a tremendous amount of endurance, and really embrace what an Olympiad is. IMHO. (my spelling sucks today)

And they're all boring, boring, boring, and boring. Now I wouldn't mind doing any of those things, but watching them is a different matter. It's like baseball, golf, etc. they're not bad to actually play but they're boring as hell to watch. I'd rather paint the wall than watch the paint dry.

News Comments > Morning Previews
5. Re: Morning Previews Feb 6, 2014, 16:38 Cutter

It's likely more on track for a May release. But yeah they need to this right the first time. So much as we all want it, they need to take their time. Cannot wait to see what the community will make with the editor.

News Comments > World Cyber Games Ending?
5. Re: World Cyber Games Ending? Feb 6, 2014, 16:34 Cutter

Remain forever huh? No one remembers it now.

News Comments > Amazon acquires Double Helix Games
9. Re: Amazon acquires Double Helix Games Feb 6, 2014, 16:33 Cutter

I'd effing love a good Dirty Harry game! "Do I feel lucky? Well do you punk?"

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 6, 2014, 16:31 Cutter

“Bill is usually a pretty calm guy, so it was weird to hear some of that language coming out of his mouth,” the source said.

Effing lulz!

And meh bleh to the Olympics. So many of the "sports" are based on "artistic merit" which means they aren't real sports to begin with. As for the winter olympics about the only thing I really like is the bobsledding and biathlon. The biathlon being the only actual practical sport in the entire games.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Feb 6, 2014, 15:59 Cutter

I'll grab Jazzpunk - when it's priced realistically. $!5 for 2 hours of gameplay? Smoke a little more crack.

And about bloody time Wolf Ep 2. got here. Like the author said. The wait was inexcusable. And simply because TT wanted to milk WD2. If it's another 4 months for the next one I'm demanding my money back. No more TT games for me until they're complete.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 6, 2014, 15:56 Cutter

Google has announced that it will be selling Motorola to Lenovo in the near future, but that transaction still has to go through regulators' approval. For now, Moto's legal disputes are still Google's legal disputes. Google is keeping most of Motorola's patent portfolio, however.

So wtf is Lenovo buying it?! That simply boggles the mind. Hey Lenovo, give me 3 billion for my company, but I'm keeping the important stuff.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 6, 2014, 15:52 Cutter

I'd say more like 73% don't want or care about Ultra HD. I sure as hell don't.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 6, 2014, 15:51 Cutter

Tell me again the future isn't dystopian.

16478 Comments. 824 pages. Viewing page 44.
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo