Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23102 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Horizons Landing Video
27. Re: Elite Dangerous Horizons Landing Video Oct 16, 2015, 18:27 Cutter

Jackplug wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 14:22:
He may not have 93million dollars to play with, but for the amount that he did have, he is doing a bloody good job of it and its out to play now. Just a shame that is isn't a huge online multiplayer game.

No it's a shame they didn't ship it offline with an editor like they said they would and it was all just a lie. They'd have an amazing game on their hands right now if they had actually done that because people would be creating content for it like mad. Oh well, stupid them.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Oct 16, 2015, 16:04 Cutter

ItBurn wrote on Oct 16, 2015, 10:55:
That's messed up. While I don't always agree with him, he's one of the few voices of reason in this industry. But he's right, medical technology is advancing pretty fast these days.

Not for Cancer it's not. Harvard Medical categorically declared it to be incurable a few years ago - likely for at least another century. We can catch and beat it if it's small enough and you find it early enough, otherwise the Magic 8 Ball says the prognosis is not good.

Skeptic magazine did an entire magazine dedicated to this a year or so back as well and the results were not good. Some milder forms of cancer - skin cancer - are obviously much easier to beat than others, but overall we've only seen about a 15% increase in sucess against it since the 1950s. That's not very good for an industry that's had 100s of billions of dollars poured into and tens of billions more every year. We'd be far better off putting that money into prevention by subsidizing fresh food and excercise and banning - or at least taxing the shit out of - junk food. They estimate almost 80%-90% of all diseases could be pre-empted like that.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2015, 10:55 Cutter

How was your recovery, Blue? Good times?

And how 'bout them Mets? So it's going to be them versus the Blue Jays for the World Series after this next round?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 16, 2015, 10:53 Cutter

Godspeed, TB!

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Horizons Landing Video
3. Re: Elite Dangerous Horizons Landing Video Oct 16, 2015, 10:50 Cutter

And this is why realism in a game is a hell of a lot less important than fun. That looks more boring than watching paint dry.

News Comments > Endless Series Sells 2M
1. Re: Endless Series Sells 2M Oct 16, 2015, 10:48 Cutter

What about Diana Ross & Lionel Richie's My Endless Love?

News Comments > GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First?
5. Re: GeForce Experience Users to Get Drivers First? Oct 16, 2015, 10:46 Cutter

Typical of Nvidia's attitude toward customers which is why I always go AMD.

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions
3. Re: PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Oct 16, 2015, 10:44 Cutter

Remember when they used to release editors for games and people would build and share this stuff for the love of it?

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Oct 15, 2015, 21:48 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 21:30:
At that price they should just GIVE it to people who had the previous games on Steam.

Yeah, the fact they didn't really gets on my tits. No more sales for them.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Oct 15, 2015, 19:40 Cutter

Ken Taylor, a good man. RIP.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2015, 12:25 Cutter

Yeah, you get pretty whacked out on the Demerol. When they brought me into the waiting/recovery area it was pretty funny watching people post-op. One woman was talking like she was some old rummy in a bar, another one was singing songs and laughing. Takes about an hour or two to sober up. The nurses told me I was channeling my inner Lebowski. I asked them when we were going to do the prodcedure and they replied they already had and I was recovering to which I delivered a 'Far out.'

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 15, 2015, 12:16 Cutter

Pillars sucked for all kinds of reasons. Can't believe how badly Obsidian dropped the ball on it.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 15, 2015, 09:39 Cutter

NetHead wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 04:17:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 15, 2015, 03:24:
Victim blaming, nice dude.

"Don't want to be raped? Don't wear a short skirt! Don't have a beer at a bar! Don't be a woman!"

Nice straw man you have there.

Exactly. How is this blaming the victim? They CHOSE to get naked/have sex on camera. They gave it away. No one forced them to do it, or forced them to give them away. You gift something to someone and its theirs to do what they please with. Even more, if they consented to let their other half take pictures of them then those pictures are protected works and property of the photographer to begin with. Give your head a shake.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Oct 14, 2015, 22:21 Cutter

You'll likely miss tomorrow so no worries but you should be fine for an evening update. Remember to give him some Fletch treatment.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 14, 2015, 22:08 Cutter

Ahh once again we have to protect the "victims" from their own stupidity, right? Classic government overreach for a problem entirely self-made and just as easily solvable - stop getting naked on camera you fucking tools!

It reminds me of that scene in Liar Liar

Stop breaking the law, asshole!

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 14, 2015, 21:19 Cutter

Cretaceous Park - Now Correctly Named

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Oct 14, 2015, 21:17 Cutter

I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night....

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Beta Wasn't Balanced
19. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta Wasn't Balanced Oct 14, 2015, 21:16 Cutter

Nope! It's a DICE game.

News Comments > Styx: Shards of Darkness Announced
8. Re: Styx: Shards of Darkness Announced Oct 14, 2015, 17:25 Cutter

Sharts of Darkness more like.

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access
85. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 14, 2015, 17:24 Cutter

Rockstar doesn't wast bank on big name actors. The guys doing their games - main parts - get 150k for several months work and they're doing a bit better than OK. CIG has wasted at least 10 mil on this, at least. And that's why no one in the industry who knows Roberts and his track record would give him dime one from the start.

23102 Comments. 1156 pages. Viewing page 44.
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo