Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 21878 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 4, 2015, 10:47 Cutter

And the idiotic breeders and their brat aren't in trouble why? It is infuriating. More and more it seems like the days of zoos/aquariums are over. Maybe for some reptiles and smaller stuff, but anything large like wolves, big cats, orcas, et al. shouldn't be permitted to be confined anymore. You can't fix stupid - just look at the story about the chick killed by the lion - so why should the animals suffer on their behalf? Besides they're not meant to be stuck in these pens, t'aint natural.

"During times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
3. Re: Morning Screenshots Jun 4, 2015, 10:38 Cutter

Spektr wrote on Jun 4, 2015, 10:15:
Am I the only one to find those Fallout screebshots unexciting? But I understand they come out of a trailer...

I think many feel the same way. I'm certainly not feeling the love. It really does look like its just an expansion for FO3, hell maybe even RAGE. I guess we'll see what's what when it arrives but for the first time this may not be a day one purchase for me.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jun 3, 2015, 20:41 Cutter

So he's a scoundrel who's married and fools around with other women? Yeah. Gee. That's so completely insane.

Rolleyes

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 3, 2015, 20:38 Cutter

Conflict minerals? Oh please. Why am I responsible because places like the Congo have had millenia to get their shit together and still can't?

Damn man, that's a pretty sweet bonus.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 3, 2015, 20:33 Cutter

It was over for first world workers when Free Trade was announced. The TPP is just more proof that anyone who thinks we live in some sort of benign democracy are seriously deluded. Over the next few decades things are only going to get considerably worse. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if WWIII hits before 2050. It's unlikely in the extreme I'll be around for that, which is a small mercy, but for any of you have kids they, and their kids more particularly, are about to inherit a future of doom and gloom.

The TPP is the kickoff of the elites war on the masses and the dystopian future in earnest. Many will dismiss this as tinfoil hat conspiracy, same way as a few years ago the thought of government mass-surveillance brought similar snorts of derision and disbelief. Are you better off than you were 10? 20? 30+ years ago? No and it's only getting worse. We live in a vastly overpopulated world that's set to double in population by 2050. More automation means less work for people and we're running out of all manner of resources as the population increases and the work runs out. There's only ever been one resolution to that problem. And this time it will truly be a global war to come, and it'll be for all the marbles.

Have a nice day.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
8. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 3, 2015, 17:21 Cutter

Yeah, other companies doing worse doesn't mean they're getting better.

News Comments > GOG.com Summer Sale Begins
22. Re: GOG.com Summer Sale Begins Jun 3, 2015, 17:19 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Jun 3, 2015, 16:32:
Lord Tea wrote on Jun 3, 2015, 11:52:
So...... what if some day GOG will do something unforgivable? Inquisitive

Like geo-locking games/sales and introducing regional pricing? Ooops, they already did this.

They're no longer saints, although they're still better than their competitors.

At least they make up for regional pricing. And no one claims they're saintly, just a damn sight better than the alternatives.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Trailer
55. Re: Fallout 4 Trailer Jun 3, 2015, 15:16 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Jun 3, 2015, 14:58:
I don't expect AAA visuals from a kickstarted isometric independent RPG. I expect them from a house with the resources of Bethesda.

Exactly. Bethsoft is just cheap/greedy. Couple with that they're charging triple A prices and yes, it's fair for us to expect more, a lot more.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 3, 2015, 14:21 Cutter

Hockey season is just way too long. It'd actually suck huge to go all this way and not win. You're a physical wreck by the time its done and then you only have 2 months until training camp? Better to not make the playoffs at all and have an extra 3 months off.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 3, 2015, 12:18 Cutter

Gee, what a surprise. Oh well, I guess most Americans just don't care about their civil and human rights.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 3, 2015, 12:12 Cutter

Not to mention that mobile service invariable comes from the same providers anyway.  

News Comments > GOG.com Summer Sale Begins
12. Re: GOG.com Summer Sale Begins Jun 3, 2015, 12:10 Cutter

My only problem with GoG are some of the prices on the old games. Yeah, I wouldn't mind revisting some of them, but definitely not for $10 a pop. $2 is fair, but that's it.

I see right now that the King of Dragon Pass is on for $2 and that's well worth it. It's a very interesting game and one that a lot of people missed. Read some of the reviews and then decide.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Trailer
27. Re: Fallout 4 Trailer Jun 3, 2015, 12:01 Cutter

Yeah, I dunno. Once again this was obviously designed solely with consoles in mind. It looks very dated already. I'm also not liking how over the top fantasy things appear to be. Thriving retro-futuristic cities with jet-powered zeppelins? One of the appeals of post-apocalypse - particularly the original games - was that everything was grim and hard to come by. War might not change but it seems neither does Bethsoft. There's still no way I won't be buying it however, but I'm not an overly happy camper with this reveal.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 2, 2015, 21:56 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 2, 2015, 19:31:
I think Russia demeaned itself well enough by illegally annexing the Crimea. If I'd be a cynic I would think Russia does this intentionally to turn the Western World against it as nobody could have been stupid enough to think an annexation this close to European core powers would go unanswered or unpunished.

It doesn't change the fact that you are of course correct, everyone does it, and Russia is singled out here. But WHY that is is obvious. Nobody except Russia annexed an area in a sovereign country. So whatever the case, Russia is the evil in this painting of Cold War 2 - The Making Of

And the US occupation in over 180 countries around the world? The invasions, occupations, assassinations, etc. China and Tibet, India/Pakistan and Kashmir, Turkey/Iraq and Kurdistan, etc. etc. etc. Sorry, what was that about Russia again?

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jun 2, 2015, 18:13 Cutter

Good. Hope Sepp gets nailed by the feds along with his cronies.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 2, 2015, 18:12 Cutter

It won't change shit.

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends Cross-platform Support
1. Re: Sword Coast Legends Cross-platform Support Jun 2, 2015, 18:02 Cutter

Yeah, real great and all. Now talk about the fucking editor already.

Edit: Wait a second...is their way of saying it's going to be online only? Because if it is, I'm out.

News Comments > Infinite Crisis is Finite; Ending This Summer
1. Re: Infinite Crisis is Finite; Ending This Summer Jun 2, 2015, 18:01 Cutter

Was it that bad, or they just don't want to bother trying to compete in the over saturated MOBA market?  

News Comments > The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter
24. Re: The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Jun 2, 2015, 17:54 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jun 2, 2015, 16:13:
Anyone else wondering how they are going to fund this game when they are giving away three games. each game cost at least 20 dollars. and there are 11580 backers. times that by 20 and that already over 230 thousand.

Seems like a lot of funding is going to get wasted on a free game promised.

How's it costing them that? They aren't physical products and giving away copies doesn't mean they were going to translate into sales to begin with. That's the argument corps use against piracy and it doesn't work. People will just not buy it instead.

News Comments > Fallout Countdown
26. Re: Fallout Countdown Jun 2, 2015, 17:50 Cutter

It's Fallout set in Bawstun. If the rumors are correctamundo the BoS has a bigger role this time around - yay! And a big Nelson style Ha Ha to all the naysayers who said we were wrong when we called this for this E3. In fact, let's celebrate that, South Park style!

21878 Comments. 1094 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo