Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20435 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 28, 2015, 22:13 Cutter

Julio wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 20:17:
Clear sex discrimination. I can just imagine the outcry if it was "EA Guys Who Code"

Exactly. Affirmative Action is discriminatory anyway you slice it. Let's choose people based on the merits of their skills alone shall we.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Jan 28, 2015, 22:11 Cutter

Yeah, I bought it because Bats and some others had it. I guess I got my money's worth out of it but I'm thinking the devs have been treating it more like a paid hobby and it'll never be done. Spend your $15 elsewhere.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered Tomorrow
9. Re: Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered Tomorrow Jan 28, 2015, 22:07 Cutter

Really? That's remastered HD? Yeesh I'd hate to see what the original looks like.

News Comments > Sell Items for Non-Valve Games on Steam Workshop
3. Re: Sell Items for Non-Valve Games on Steam Workshop Jan 28, 2015, 22:04 Cutter

How about allowing people to sell their used games ya pricks?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 28, 2015, 14:05 Cutter

And what about the women's right to privacy? That asshole should have got jail time, at least a year. Once again we see it's a double standard for those in authority and the rest of us little people.

Christopher Chaney sentenced to 10 years in jail for hacking into personal online accounts of celebs Scarlett Johansson, et al

And yet that cop took an oath to serve and protect. Like all people we allow to carry guns, they should be held to a higher standard, but the fact is it's always the opposite, and they virtually always get away with their crimes. And the irony being that Chaney used police software to commit his crime.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Key Revocation Follow-ups
25. Re: Far Cry 4 Key Revocation Follow-ups Jan 28, 2015, 13:42 Cutter

PropheT wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 13:33:
This isn't new. I'm not familiar with Kinguin, but G2A has had this happen to their customers before with other games. I ran across them when shopping for something about a year ago and decided against spending money there because a quick google search on them showed quite a few people on different forums talking about getting taken.

If those sites aren't as sketchy as they seem they'll give their customers their money back for selling them bad or stolen keys, or get them the legit one they were supposed to sell in the first place.

They do. I've bought several games from G2A and only one was a problem and they refunded my money within the day. And U hear Kinguin is also very good for that. A lot of other sites like Gamesrocket are scumbags and it's caveat emptor with those.

If I can cross a physical border and buy cheaper goods what difference does it make when it's a virtual border? Christ, and it's not like they're even losing a physical product.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 28, 2015, 13:38 Cutter

Jesus, those requests for hacker services were beyond sad. And for all those idiots looking to spy on their significant other why not just break up with them if you're that concerned to begin with? Because if they find out you were spying on them you're going to be breaking up anyway - and likely going to jail for breaking wiretap laws.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 28, 2015, 13:28 Cutter

Why doesn't anyone care? Ok, another asshole who wants to monetize everything. Jesus Christ, pretty soon you won't be able to take a dump without having to pay someone for it.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 28, 2015, 13:25 Cutter

Uh yeah, they're called demos. Leave it to the fucking marketers to spin the bullshit.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Key Revocation Follow-ups
23. Re: Far Cry 4 Key Revocation Follow-ups Jan 28, 2015, 13:21 Cutter

And if this is the actual case then the keys were legitimate and if Origin excepted those CCs then they're legally responsible to Ubisoft for the money. So this isn't the gamers or Kinguin's problem. This all seems to me to be Ubi's way of combating the grey market. Someone should sue their ass.

News Comments > Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M
8. Re: Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M Jan 28, 2015, 12:54 Cutter

The Rimmer Salute

So what's the take away from this? Is PU just another phrase for ODRM MMO?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 27, 2015, 23:46 Cutter

mag wrote on Jan 27, 2015, 23:34:
Cutter wrote on Jan 27, 2015, 21:07:
It's their property they should be allowed to block wifi if they want. Some other hotel chain will be smart enough not to do that and pick up all their business. At least there's enough competition left in hospitality for that.

And what about businesses who want to just block it outright - and not sell their own service - like a theater, or library, or high end restaurant?

Also prohibited. The FCC exists for this exact reason.

I don't see how it's their business how I run my business unless I'm trying to do it in order to gouge people like the Mariott was doing. In my first bar I never had a TV. You want to watch TV stay home or go to a sports bar. Same thing with cells. Why can't I build a Faraday Cage? If people want to text and bury their faces in their phones do it somewhere else. I don't want that in my establishment.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 27, 2015, 23:42 Cutter

So very clearly there are limits to this game. Quick someone sue them for false advertising!

8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 27, 2015, 23:40 Cutter

Dagnamit wrote on Jan 27, 2015, 21:33:
I don't know man,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Romero

working at Sir-Tech from 1981 to 1999 means she had a hand in almost every Wizardry game. Even with the penchant for these, admittedly niche, awards to give the old school people the hardware, those credentials sound pretty legit to me.

Allow me to retort....

Moby Games - Brenda Romero

Um no. That is not the resume of someone who is a "key" figure in the history of games. Not only is that not in the ballpark, it's not even in the parking lot several blocks away from the ballpark. In fact it's not even in the same city. That's just more feelgood SJW bullshit.

News Comments > Into the Black
13. Re: Into the Black Jan 27, 2015, 21:16 Cutter

"Ghostbusters III: Straight to Video"

And that site is a shithole. Did you see all the SJW articles? Basically everthing on that site boils down to 'white men are evil'. Fuck sakes. Rolleyes

And Chris Rock ragging on whitey again. That guy's a major fucking racist himself and never gets called on his shit. I'm so sick of these double standards and hypocrisy.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 27, 2015, 21:07 Cutter

It's their property they should be allowed to block wifi if they want. Some other hotel chain will be smart enough not to do that and pick up all their business. At least there's enough competition left in hospitality for that.

And what about businesses who want to just block it outright - and not sell their own service - like a theater, or library, or high end restaurant?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 27, 2015, 20:57 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 27, 2015, 19:50:
Comcast pays back overdue franchise fees to get city’s merger approval.

Quid pro quo? That is so fucked up.

No the fact that they owed them the money for 3 years is fucked up. 'Hey remember how I owe you 40 grand? Well I'm finally going to pay you back and now you owe me a favor!'

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 27, 2015, 20:52 Cutter

"Brenda Romero, who has been a key figure in video games throughout more than three decades of standout game design, teaching, and advocacy."

Really? And what games and tech would that be exactly?
Rolleyes

Fucking SJWs.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 27, 2015, 20:50 Cutter

I'm surprised no one has tried to milk a dairy simulator yet.

News Comments > Army 21 Announced
4. Re: Army 21 Announced Jan 27, 2015, 20:43 Cutter

Smoking weed for a start and on to some seriously heavy psychedelics later on because you'd have to be high as fucking kite to make something like this and think people would want to be a part of it.

20435 Comments. 1022 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo