Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20065 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 29, 2014, 20:07 Cutter

He's right that's it's now a world of planned obsolescence but saying "young" people can't fix anything is ridiculous. And if it's cheaper and more efficient to simply replace them then why not? It's not like they aren't virtually infinitely recyclable. It's just a shame we don't have replicator technology yet. That's when it'll be a kickass time for humanity.

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 29, 2014, 19:54 Cutter

Mobile VR? Rolleyes

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 29, 2014, 19:50 Cutter

What about Born to Run? Because that's what tramps like us were born for.

News Comments > Red Goddess Trailer
2. Re: Red Goddess Trailer Dec 29, 2014, 19:48 Cutter

A goddess...named Divine? Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 29, 2014, 15:36 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 29, 2014, 13:54:
Hold the phone, is that Transformers from the 80s or the 'newer', shittier YTV variation which sucked nuts?

If it's the former, I'll have to cancel my plans for the next two day or two.

How is one getting their nuts sucked a bad thing?

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Dec 29, 2014, 15:33 Cutter

How is one objective about personal taste? It's like me reviewing blended varietals when I prefer single vineyard wines.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 29, 2014, 15:28 Cutter

Well, generally any place that has need of stuff like biometric security usually has big scary men with big scary guns as well. If you don't, you're doing it wrong.

News Comments > Talos Principle Punishes Pirates
18. Re: Talos Principle Punishes Pirates Dec 29, 2014, 15:25 Cutter

Aww, I was hoping it was some sort of dominatrix punishment. Oh yeah, getting their little asses spanked would be so hot!

Oh wait, I hope I didn't just think that out loud right now.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2014, 10:08 Cutter

Tied for 7th so not bad. I started off poorly but picked up steam half way through. I got crushed on last week's picks however. Still it's pretty amazing when you see some of the overall people using that site having virtually perfect records.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Dec 28, 2014, 16:37 Cutter

Leave it to Ars to turn into a clickbait article. In the context NK said it they meant he was foolish, it wasn't racial. Besides, last time I checked Obama was half-white anyway.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 28, 2014, 16:30 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 28, 2014, 14:34:
verybad1 wrote on Dec 28, 2014, 13:14:
Skyrim, you are so awesome. Tempted to buy a second one just because.

Certainly hope they go back to making first person Elder Scrolls games rather than that MMO monstrosity.

They will, they just need to get FO4 out of the door first, and that seems to be taking them freaking AGES...

Yeah, if it's not out this year I'll be very angry. Let's effing go alresdy! Need me some effing Fallout!

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
8. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 27, 2014, 19:17 Cutter

Kosumo wrote on Dec 27, 2014, 16:45:
Lol Parker, he has made millions and millions from this latest Mega platform - when he was recently in court, it was shown he had made something like over 1 million a week since the FBI closed down his megaupload.

May not be as good as he'd hoped, but the fact is that he can make money.

But thats ok, call him fat and dumb and running a retarded service, I'm sure it hurts him heaps.

Thats right Cutter, you go get them bad hackers and make an example of them. What do you want to do to them? Hanging, lynching or drawn and quatered? Or now about making them clean all the toilets at Microsoft Xbox headquaters and Sony Playstation headquaters for 15 years because now dear someone show up vonrablitys (errors) in their networks that can take them down. It's not thier fault that their networks can be hacked, it's the hackers fault totally for doing it.

Btw Lizard Squad sound like scum which makes me think they have been infortated (gotten into) like the FBI did to lolsec (turned a person on the inside, then got him to get others to do crimes to catch them. i.e. set them up, althought they where hackers to start with) Very scummy, like what I'd expect form the US goverment.

Son, are you high on the marijuana or meths right now?

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Dec 27, 2014, 19:16 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 27, 2014, 18:41:
siapnar wrote on Dec 27, 2014, 17:40:
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a fantastic little game, and for $1.69 you'll get %2000 of your money's worth.

It's definitely an interesting game, but I have to wonder how much money the developers are making... they've had it on sale almost continually for a year or more, it seems. Maybe they are just going for name recognition at this point?

A million sales at a buck or two adds up. They may not be getting Notch rich, but they're probably doing pretty well.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 27, 2014, 14:09 Cutter

New Thunderbirds? So long as it's true to the originals than yes please!

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 27, 2014, 14:02 Cutter

“Obviously, diplomacy works. I recommend that the U.S. Government gives it a try. #MakeLoveNotWar #UseMegaVouchers,” Kim noted.

That's not diplomacy, that's appeasement, and appeasement only makes the aggressor stronger as history has demonstrated time and again. Quite honestly this now sounds like the fat bastard had a hand in this from the start. I'm not saying one should never negotiate, but this isn't one of those times. These sorts of assholes need to be tracked down and made a very public example of.

News Comments > Boxing Day Legal Briefs
10. Re: Boxing Day Legal Briefs Dec 26, 2014, 16:18 Cutter

Polygon's review of the film called it "gross, racist, and most of the time... not even funny."

Gee, the SJWs at Shittygon lambaste the film? Shocker!

News Comments > Boxing Day Safety Dance
1. Re: Boxing Day Safety Dance Dec 26, 2014, 16:16 Cutter

So they stole $16 million. Now how much in bonuses did the Sr. Execs get last year, and how much money was allocated to their IT departments to combat the problem? I'm going to guess virtually everything went to the former and nothing to the latter.

News Comments > Boxing Day Mobilization
2. Re: Boxing Day Mobilization Dec 26, 2014, 16:11 Cutter

What do they mean our? I barely touch my cellphone.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2014, 13:46 Cutter

I recall those sorts of days as a corporate drone. I cherished them. Whenever possible I always took the early shift and would come in around 6AM. 3 hours of blessed quiet where you could get a ton of work done. Taking off early, beating rush hour, yeah that's the way to go.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Dec 26, 2014, 13:38 Cutter

Breaker, breaker, good buddy. Looks like we got us a convoy!

20065 Comments. 1004 pages. Viewing page 42.
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo