Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18532 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

News Comments > Boss Key Staffs Up
4. Re: Boss Key Staffs Up Jul 23, 2014, 23:21 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Jul 23, 2014, 19:09:
Seems like a pretty solid line up for what could be a F2P business although incoming ten ton suits of armor with whatever they make.

Sounds like the perfect lineup for an F2P GoW meets CoD, so not interested even remotely.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 23, 2014, 02:00 Cutter

And seeing as it's going to be US only is rather limiting to what it can achieve.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Beta Next Week
25. Re: Elite: Dangerous Beta Next Week Jul 22, 2014, 23:16 Cutter

Well, one thing is for certain. You can land on and take off of planets in No Man's Sky.

News Comments > Areal Kickstarter Suspended
34. Re: Areal Kickstarter Suspended Jul 22, 2014, 23:09 Cutter

I wonder if Unity finally found out these guys were stealing from them and put a stop to it.

News Comments > WildStar Sabotage Announced
3. Re: WildStar Sabotage Announced Jul 22, 2014, 22:56 Cutter

Sabotage is still one of the best music vids of all time.

News Comments > Merry Naxxramas
9. Re: Merry Naxxramas Jul 22, 2014, 22:54 Cutter

Flatline wrote on Jul 22, 2014, 18:31:
Is anyone playing Hearthstone? Is it any good?

Go play Card Hunter instead! Way better and you're supporting the little guy instead of pricks like Nodick.

News Comments > EA Financials
6. Re: EA Financials Jul 22, 2014, 22:53 Cutter

ldonyo wrote on Jul 22, 2014, 17:28:
I don't think any of this means anything to gamers. It's all, "Look at how wonderful we are!", stuff meant to make shareholders feel good about not selling their EA stock. Gamers know that winning "E3 awards" is nothing more than meaningless PR crap websites and magazines use to keep EA shipping review copies their way.

It's not meant to mean anything to gamers. It's specifically tailored for non-gamers. People who have EA in their stock portfolio but don't really know much about them because their broker bought it for them or advised them to buy.

News Comments > Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed
16. Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed Jul 22, 2014, 22:38 Cutter

Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
9. Re: Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015 Jul 22, 2014, 22:31 Cutter

We are doing all of this for one reason...so we don't get sued by our shareholders again.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 22, 2014, 10:53 Cutter

So, what they're really saying isn't they haven't actually killed anyone. For all of us that grew up with Bugs Bunny cartoons, show of hands how many people have dropped anvils on people's heads.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jul 21, 2014, 22:53 Cutter

Well if he was lucky it would have never happened to begin with. And not a single person stopped to help? Even check on him. Remind me never to go China. That's fucking cold, man.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 21, 2014, 22:49 Cutter

No, people are very clearly rejecting wearable tech. It's entirely impractical. There may be some practical use for them for cops, military, doctors, but for most people they're cute toys and nothing more.

Voice and gesture controls replacing keyboards and mice? Yeah, take another hit on the crackpipe. Uh, guess why MS just got rid of the Kinect. People don't like jumping up and down and performing like a mime. A kbm does it better and faster.

What a joke of an article.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 21, 2014, 22:41 Cutter

Of course he's right. He's almost always right. He's a hell of a guy and a sharp dresser to boot. Christ, did people really have visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads and think millions of people would be tuning in? Jesus, it never ceases to amaze me how many people are just so clearly out of touch with reality and only view it through a full time reality distortion field. Boggles. The. Mind. There is no goddamned spoon, people. And the cake is in fact a big goddamned lie.

Plug

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Jul 21, 2014, 22:34 Cutter

Oh Jesus, these Polygon articles man. I swear to fuck. Rolleyes Yeah, because there are no evil mentally ill people in the world - apart from the fact those are the fuckers that run this planet. Does their PC whining never end? Why the fuck do they even play games? Denis Leary said it best....

"Shut the fuck up, alright? That's the name of my new book, "Shut the Fuck Up, by Doctor Denis Leary. A revolutionary new form of therapy."

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 21, 2014, 22:26 Cutter

A leave of absences isn't a retirement.

News Comments > PC Gaming Alliance Gives Up, Changes Name
9. Re: PC Gaming Alliance Gives Up, Changes Name Jul 21, 2014, 22:13 Cutter

And? So what are they going to do now? What, in fact, have they ever done to begin with?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
23. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 21, 2014, 17:42 Cutter

KilgoreTrout wrote on Jul 21, 2014, 06:22:
The fact that your corner of the world (the U.S.) may have peaked and is currently faced with great challenges doesn't mean that the world at large is not improving. Have you seen the statistics on global poverty, infant mortality, access to health care, nutrition, violent conflict deaths and average life spans? They have been going firmly in the right direction for the last 50 years and show no signs of suddenly reversing.

Are there great challenges ahead? Sure. There have always been. But I believe we are better equipped than ever to deal with them, because of science and technology.

Cutter, you have so far made zero fact-based claims to support your position, just the usual "look, everything is bad and getting worse and you are blind not to see it" that disillusioned people have been saying forever. I think you need to look at the world and see that life is improving for the vast majority of people, even though it might not be for you and/or where you are.

I just provided you with a pile of facts. The rest you can search for yourself. But you won't because then you'd have to admit you're wrong. And fact is you've never been right about anything, ever. Global poverty is increasing, and longevity is only going to make that worse. As resources dwindle conflict arises. Jesus, how dumb are you not to be able to grasp that simple fact. I wish I could go through life in a little fantasy bubble like yours because it sure sounds nice.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 21, 2014, 12:39 Cutter

Reminds me of a documentary I once saw on the flooded mangroves in SA. Poor little birds trying their first flight plunge below into the mouths of the waiting cayman.

News Comments > Areal Conspiracy Theories
9. Re: Areal Conspiracy Theories Jul 21, 2014, 12:36 Cutter

walrus1 wrote on Jul 21, 2014, 12:31:
The fact that KS hasn't pulled this very obvious scam by now is pretty unforgivable. That more then anything makes me not want to back anything on KS.

Exactly. Like I said yesterday, they're like a pimp, they don't care if people get burned so long as they get their money. That's not a company worth supporting.

News Comments > Yager: No Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
17. Re: Yager: No Spec Ops: The Line Sequel Jul 21, 2014, 12:35 Cutter

Terrible game in every aspect so this is no surprise. I played for an hour before I uninstalled it. I think I threw up in my mouth a little while playing it.

18532 Comments. 927 pages. Viewing page 41.
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo