Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23124 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 26, 2015, 19:28 Cutter

Uh because regardless of the bullshit gadgets they produce that the sheeple like people don't like pricks like Jobs when it comes down to it.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Oct 26, 2015, 19:25 Cutter

Yeah, don't have a whole lot of faith in this game but I admit that the weather shown there looks nice. And the idea of wandering around NYC in a quasi-Omega man fashion is appealing. I'd still rather see a full on Omega Man game however. Rockstar would be natch for that.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 26, 2015, 19:22 Cutter

Dragon's Lair: The Scam more like. That game was the biggest ripoff.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preload Plans
2. Re: Fallout 4 Preload Plans Oct 26, 2015, 19:20 Cutter

And where would like that full load?
Biker

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2015, 13:43 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 12:30:
I can play football (soccer) but I can't play it on the same level as Ronaldo or Messi. Same with any e-sports game. There is no way I can play those games on the level that I can watch pro teams going at it on twitch.

Sure you could. Play it for 8-12 hours a day and you could do it easily. Question is would you want to, which the answer is no. I don't care what the potential financial upside is I'd rather spend most of my life doing other things - traveling, eating and drinking well, having sex with actual females, etc.

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up
9. Re: PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up Oct 26, 2015, 13:40 Cutter

yonder wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 10:27:
Good to see they're still avoiding the actual issue.

Also... why the hell don't people understand how and when to use "myself"? It's really not that difficult.

Then again, this is a world where "zero" is the same as "no" so who am I to complain...

Zero means it doesn't exist. So zero chance of it happening is the exact same thing as saying, 'No, it won't happen.' How is that in anyway confusing?

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up
8. Re: PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up Oct 26, 2015, 13:37 Cutter

Gaming Press? Paid shills more like. Look at Legends of the Sword Coast and all the glowing praise they received for previews. Compared to what was actually delivered I honestly think there's some sort of payola scandal going on here.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 26, 2015, 12:14 Cutter

Too bad he didn't order the TSA shut down entirely.

News Comments > Another Steam User Record
11. Re: Another Steam User Record Oct 26, 2015, 12:10 Cutter

Steam has been getting worse for years. A shitty, bloated UI that sees little change except for the worse. Virtually non-existent CS. Sales that have sucked for years now. A useless return policy. On and on it goes. By virtue of their size they remain. Start a competing service that's as bad as they are and you'd never survive now. And it's only because the publishers with their own platforms are too stupid and greedy to compete with Steam that it remains viable.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2015, 12:08 Cutter

"Researchers create blackest material ever made"

"How much more black could it be?" - Nigel Tufnel

8. Re: Drug firm offers $1 version of $750 Turing pill. Oct 26, 2015, 12:07 Cutter

Rossini wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 11:21:
I wish Imprimis great success. As an aside, I wish there was some way to charge the Shkreli's of the world with murder when their price gouging causes people to die.

If you want someone to blame take a look in the mirror. The system doesn't work because people are apathetic, selfish, and lazy to make it work.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2015, 11:55 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 10:13:
Linthat22 wrote on Oct 26, 2015, 10:07:
Put me in the "old fuddy duddy" column, since none of this live streaming stuff doesn't make sense. I don't get wanting to watch someone playing a game versus playing it myself.

It's actually quite illuminating, especially with competitive games. You know, the same reason why people enjoy watching sports but don't actually play them.

No it's not. I watch football because I can't play the game at that physical level. Anything that I can't do - really well at least - is something that usually interests me. Watching people do what I can do, play games, golf, etc. is something I'd rather do than ever watch someone do.

What Twitch is good for are live Q&As with new games you're interested in but don't want to bite the bullet on without checking them out first. I watched Mad Max for about 2 hours on various feeds before I bought it. Watched MGS for about the same and decided not to buy. So it's handy for that sort of stuff. People asking for money - especially the sluts exploiting the nerds - is beyond sad however. That's basically begging in my books.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday
6. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Rerelease Wednesday Oct 25, 2015, 17:45 Cutter

Yeah, the ship has sailed on this game at this point. Bargain bin or no sale.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
12. removed Oct 25, 2015, 17:43 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 29, 2015, 10:46.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 25, 2015, 14:58 Cutter

Wow, it's hard to believe the Thin White Duke is 69 - dude! Like everyone else in the world I'm anxious to hear it.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 25, 2015, 14:53 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 13:46:
... it has been like 3-4 weeks in a row now... how is Counter Strike:GO still on this list? Who doesn't have CS:GO at this point?

Unless there was a mass banning recently, and cheaters are stockpiling more keys or something.

I don't have CSGO. I used to play CS religiously but I'm done with it.

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
16. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Oct 24, 2015, 18:59 Cutter

Lorcin wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 18:52:
loomy wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 18:35:
both games are utterly incomplete

Nah elite delivered what it promised - an updated version of the classic. It even tacked on some multiplayer.

In terms of Elite vs Elite Dangerous it's a huge leap forward and a complete update of the original game.

Unfortunately gamers expect way more these days - but ED did deliver what was promised for me.

Oh so offline play and an editor are available now? Oh wait...

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2015, 16:42 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 15:04:
'Jessica Jones' trailer continues Marvel's gritty Netflix vibe.

Not familiar with the comic, but man that trailer goes to some dark places.

Good, it's about time some superhero show/flick did. That's why I can't stand these major features like the Avengers where there's city wide devastation, yet oddly enough, no collateral damage. No villains targeting civilians to make the heroes job harder. It'd be nice to see the heroes lose in a big way from time to time.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 24, 2015, 16:16 Cutter

Julio wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 15:44:
Of course Microsoft doesn't see Windows 10 as a privacy risk, selling all your personal information will be a lucrative business. Where's the risk to them?

Exactly. The sheeple don't know and don't care so it's no risk to MS.

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
2. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Oct 24, 2015, 11:14 Cutter

So once again they're delivering nothing, per se....except more shit to sell.

Bomb

23124 Comments. 1157 pages. Viewing page 41.
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo