Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16503 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > World of Darkness Cancelled
5. Re: World of Darkness Cancelled Apr 14, 2014, 13:16 Cutter

Dumb idea to begin with. Should have just done a new VtM with multiplayer/co-op first. And if they did a great job with that, then consider the MMO route. Really not surprised they cancelled this. I wonder how much this set them back. Probably a nice chunk of change.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 14, 2014, 12:19 Cutter

Welp, it's nice and warm out today, but it's overcast and windy as hell. Next two days are back to near freezing, sigh. And the 14 day says it's only going to be about 10 on average, sigh.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
18. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Apr 14, 2014, 01:50 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 00:02:
Okay, fine. You oppose nationalization, and you oppose regulation. What's your solution to the current problem of monopolistic or duopolistic internet connectivity? Because the current system will leave us stuck at 10mbps for $100/month for decades.

Why are you feeding that stupid troll? When the ignore function came in he was one of the first put on it by most everyone. When it's restored it'll be the same. Jesus, we need that back.

And no, if the internet ended tomorrow it would be a rough adjustment but it'd happen. For a great many people around the globe the internet still doesn't exist. And even here there are plenty who don't use it or use it infrequently. Shit my brother is a total luddite. Doesn't even have an email account. Once in a blue moon he'll look at a sports site on his wife's tablet but that's it.

There would be upsides to the internet disappearing too, you know.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
3. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Apr 14, 2014, 01:39 Cutter

Axis wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 13:47:
lol Obama... there's really nothing left to say.

Funny, people have the same reaction about you.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
25. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 14, 2014, 01:36 Cutter

Axis wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 18:30:
Cutter wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 17:37:
I SAID THE STEAM SALE STARTS THIS WEEK, RIGHT?

Kick

I remember when I was 14...

When was that? Last week? Or are you talking about your IQ? Or how many times a day you troll on here?

Jesus I so can't wait to get you idiots back on ignore.

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
15. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 14, 2014, 01:34 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 21:21:
TangledThorns wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 17:49:
Looks like my wife's vibrator.
does it light up in the dark?

That reminds me of that line...I don't wear glow-in-the-dark condoms because it ain't hard to see.

Hiiiii-o!
Pimp

16. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 17:37 Cutter

I SAID THE STEAM SALE STARTS THIS WEEK, RIGHT?

Kick

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2014, 17:35 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 16:10:
Cutter wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:10:
I'm really liking this new season of Vikings, but damn that Blood Eagle was brutal to watch and not even all that graphic. Who was the sick bastard that ever came up with that as a way to kill someone?

Uh, the Vikings?

Don't be fatuous. I very obviously meant the individual that came up with it.

'You know, that guy really pissed me off. What would be a good way to kill him? Oh I know, flay the skin off his back, hack his ribs off his spine with a hatchet, snap them open, then pull his lungs out an put them on his shoulders. That sounds about right.'

It's up there with....

ďThe very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Iím just not close enough to get the job done.Ē - George Carlin

Flamethrower

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
8. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 13, 2014, 17:29 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 16:16:
They didn't have to re-release the classics, you know... If it weren't Gearbox, you'd have a mobile remake instead (these guys were bidding on the IP, also). I doubt they're overly concerned with throwing money at the remastering when they could be putting that into the inevitable sequel.

Do it right, or don't do it at all.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2014, 14:10 Cutter

I'm really liking this new season of Vikings, but damn that Blood Eagle was brutal to watch and not even all that graphic. Who was the sick bastard that ever came up with that as a way to kill someone?

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Apr 13, 2014, 14:03 Cutter

Here's a novel idea, offer better service and prices all around and people will come.

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:02 Cutter

Steam sale should start Thursday, right?

News Comments > Sid Meierís Civilization: Beyond Earth Details
1. Re: Sid Meierís Civilization: Beyond Earth Details Apr 13, 2014, 14:01 Cutter

Can not wait for this!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2014, 12:24 Cutter

You mean it was like this?

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 12, 2014, 12:21 Cutter

Yeah Oregon, good on you.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 12, 2014, 12:16 Cutter

Hah! Pwnmeal - Extreme Gaming Oatmeal. That's hilarious!

News Comments > PAX East Panel Bullish on PC Gaming
1. Re: PAX East Panel Bullish on PC Gaming Apr 12, 2014, 12:08 Cutter

Yeah, well don't discount Sony and MS doing everything possible to ensure it's entirely about their new consoles.

News Comments > Civilization: Beyond Earth Revealed?
3. Re: Civilization: Beyond Earth Revealed? Apr 12, 2014, 12:06 Cutter

Diz-am gangster! Love me some AC! Bring it the fuck on yo!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
12. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 12, 2014, 10:43 Cutter

Yes, it does make a difference. Much like any contractual law. There are cases that go on for years that hinge on the interpretation of a word/sentence/paragraph. In the same way that a court determines criminal intent with threats. Was he joking or was he serious? Look at that kid in Texas who ended up in jail for a bad joke. Yes, the courts have a duty to establish whether someone is being flippant/fatuous/sarcastic or the prisons would be overflowing with people. Ever told someone jokingly you'd kill them? Think you should go to prison for conspiracy to commit murder in that case? Jesus, use some fucking common sense.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
9. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 12, 2014, 03:34 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 02:46:
Redmask wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 00:35:
Cutter wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:16:
Oh come on, no rationale person would take that for anything but sarcasm. I'd appeal it all the way to the SCOTUS if it were me.

Honoring your word is such a pesky concept after all. Sarcasm is a great legal defense, I'm sure the Supreme Court would be all over that idea haha.

its definitely sarcasm, but not in the way Cutter thinks. The guy clearly implied it was a consolation prize. If you promise a gift, you can be held to it.

No, you very clearly don't grasp the concept of sarcasm then. He was being fatuous. If you don't grasp that I'd suggest some remedial English comprehension classes.

16503 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo