Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16495 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered CE Includes Light-up Ship
8. Re: Homeworld Remastered Includes Light-up Ship Apr 13, 2014, 17:29 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 16:16:
They didn't have to re-release the classics, you know... If it weren't Gearbox, you'd have a mobile remake instead (these guys were bidding on the IP, also). I doubt they're overly concerned with throwing money at the remastering when they could be putting that into the inevitable sequel.

Do it right, or don't do it at all.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 13, 2014, 14:10 Cutter

I'm really liking this new season of Vikings, but damn that Blood Eagle was brutal to watch and not even all that graphic. Who was the sick bastard that ever came up with that as a way to kill someone?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Apr 13, 2014, 14:03 Cutter

Here's a novel idea, offer better service and prices all around and people will come.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:02 Cutter

Steam sale should start Thursday, right?

News Comments > Sid Meierís Civilization: Beyond Earth Details
1. Re: Sid Meierís Civilization: Beyond Earth Details Apr 13, 2014, 14:01 Cutter

Can not wait for this!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 12, 2014, 12:24 Cutter

You mean it was like this?

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 12, 2014, 12:21 Cutter

Yeah Oregon, good on you.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 12, 2014, 12:16 Cutter

Hah! Pwnmeal - Extreme Gaming Oatmeal. That's hilarious!

News Comments > PAX East Panel Bullish on PC Gaming
1. Re: PAX East Panel Bullish on PC Gaming Apr 12, 2014, 12:08 Cutter

Yeah, well don't discount Sony and MS doing everything possible to ensure it's entirely about their new consoles.

News Comments > Civilization: Beyond Earth Revealed?
3. Re: Civilization: Beyond Earth Revealed? Apr 12, 2014, 12:06 Cutter

Diz-am gangster! Love me some AC! Bring it the fuck on yo!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
12. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 12, 2014, 10:43 Cutter

Yes, it does make a difference. Much like any contractual law. There are cases that go on for years that hinge on the interpretation of a word/sentence/paragraph. In the same way that a court determines criminal intent with threats. Was he joking or was he serious? Look at that kid in Texas who ended up in jail for a bad joke. Yes, the courts have a duty to establish whether someone is being flippant/fatuous/sarcastic or the prisons would be overflowing with people. Ever told someone jokingly you'd kill them? Think you should go to prison for conspiracy to commit murder in that case? Jesus, use some fucking common sense.

9. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 12, 2014, 03:34 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 02:46:
Redmask wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 00:35:
Cutter wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:16:
Oh come on, no rationale person would take that for anything but sarcasm. I'd appeal it all the way to the SCOTUS if it were me.

Honoring your word is such a pesky concept after all. Sarcasm is a great legal defense, I'm sure the Supreme Court would be all over that idea haha.

its definitely sarcasm, but not in the way Cutter thinks. The guy clearly implied it was a consolation prize. If you promise a gift, you can be held to it.

No, you very clearly don't grasp the concept of sarcasm then. He was being fatuous. If you don't grasp that I'd suggest some remedial English comprehension classes.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
75. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 12, 2014, 03:32 Cutter

BadIronTree wrote on Apr 12, 2014, 00:34:
PS: Is it me or Bluesnews is infested with big Trolls? In every news, the same hate and comments

Right, because anyone who doesn't share your feelings and POV is obviously a hater and a troll. Rolleyes

There's a lot of very warranted skepticism here about Roberts and this game. If you don't understand that then maybe you shouldn't be commenting - particularly about the people who do know.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Apr 12, 2014, 03:25 Cutter

Steam spring sale should be next Thursday, right?

54. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 22:28 Cutter

Nathos wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:54:
Unless you went full retard on giving them money hand over fist you should still get something resembling a space combat game.

True. I guess I'm upset with the situation because I feel like they set expectations back when I gave them money. Which now seem forgotten to go chase after different ideas. It feels like they're playing to the crowd in a crass money grab, and what's feeding the cynic in me.

I took the wise words from Tropic Thunder to heart. Never go full retard.

Haha! I was watching that the other day. RDJ is just awesome. And Tom Cruise was the best he's ever been in that. But yeah, seriously, never go full retard.

25. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 19:39 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:24:
Cutter wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 19:00:
Yeah, an animation that after you've seen it a dozen times you're going to be sick of it and bitch about not being able to disable it. I can just hardly wait for the reaction when he tells those fanboys how the MP portion of the game is really going to be a P2W MMO. That'll be juicy!

Anyone who has ever played a Chris Roberts game knows that he loves those startup sequences. I'm sure there will be an option to skip it.

I thought we've already debunked that this is pay to win.

No. Nothing has been debunked yet because nothing has been made explicit yet. And yes, I'm sure there will be an option to skip them, if they get another million in funding.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Apr 11, 2014, 19:35 Cutter

The guy's impression is spot on perfect.

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 11, 2014, 19:16 Cutter

Oh come on, no rationale person would take that for anything but sarcasm. I'd appeal it all the way to the SCOTUS if it were me. Still, serves him right for being stupid enough to drop 50k on a ring.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. Re: Evening Screenshots Apr 11, 2014, 19:04 Cutter

Nice! Love me some underwater games! I'll be watching this closely.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 11, 2014, 19:02 Cutter

Anything good on sale this weekend anywheres else?

16495 Comments. 825 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo