Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18544 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
4. Re: Saturday Mobilization Oct 11, 2014, 16:28 Cutter

I check mine maybe twice a day? If I remember to bring it out with me.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
10. Re: Saturday Interviews Oct 11, 2014, 16:26 Cutter

William Usher wrote on Oct 11, 2014, 15:00:
Beamer wrote on Oct 11, 2014, 14:40:
And, its worth pointing out, that list of devs interviewed was culled from 4chan and includes a guy that wrote an article defending rape and a fit that was in chat rooms encouraging ways to get Zoe Quinn to commit suicide.

But it's about ethics!

Why are you always bringing her up?

Because he's a troll.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 11, 2014, 16:25 Cutter

It's Kickstarter's own fault. No due diligence + a wild west anything goes mentality = bound to fail sooner than later. However, beyond tech stuff there are still plenty of good things worth crowdfunding.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2014, 15:34 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 15:23:
Creston wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 15:02:
Verno wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 13:38:
Creston wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 11:34:
Awww, hop on by sometimes?

Haven't seen Bhruic in awhile either, he was a cool guy.

I still miss Zathrus. And POO-ASS. POO-ASS was the best.

Also where is Enahs?

Enahs still lurks and comments once in a while - he's ruling the Blue's football pool currently I think. Bronco lurks a bit too. Warhawk is long gone however.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
21. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 10, 2014, 15:31 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 14:57:
In a perfect world everybody would fucking love their job and strive to do it as best as possible on a daily basis. Rampant time wasting via the internet is a symptom, not a disease.

In a perfect world we wouldn't need to work in the first place. And that already exists for brats born to money.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2014, 10:46 Cutter

The Sinatra Group for those not in the US or on a VPN. Man, I miss Phil Hartman.

And:

Nameless Shclub: "Your Tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker!"

Han "Shot First" Solo: "Then I'll see you in hell!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 10, 2014, 10:33 Cutter

That preview was irritating as hell but I'm really looking forward to i]The Long Dark. Now, if they'd just make a game based on The Long Good Friday.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 10, 2014, 10:28 Cutter

"Enjoying wasting time isn't time wasted." - John Lennon

And there's a metric shit ton of education to be gleaned from the net. No, the only thing that's a real waste of time are clickbait articles like these.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 10, 2014, 10:26 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 09:59:
Getting a raise without asking for it? Sounds like magic to me...

Lootenent Dang, yew gawt magick legs!

Jesus, are the comments from the SJWs on that article even vomit inducing. Guess no one ever told them before that life isn't fair, or that women have other advantages that men do not, or that the whole pay gap is basically bullshit to begin with.

News Comments > RYSE: Son of Rome Released for PC
10. Re: RYSE: Son of Rome Released for PC Oct 10, 2014, 10:01 Cutter

So is there any rockin' hip to hip and/or walkin' through the wilderness in this game?

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 9, 2014, 21:25 Cutter

Seeing how deeply flawed humans are, so is everything we make. A true AI that's remotely anything like human would be a very dangerous thing to be sure. Doesn't matter in the end. We're doomed no matter what we do. And it'll probably happen way before an AI becomes a real threat.

News Comments > More Making of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
5. Re: More Making of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Oct 9, 2014, 21:19 Cutter

This is like SR4...glorified, overpriced DLC.

News Comments > Space Engineers Free Weekend
3. Re: Space Engineers Free Weekend Oct 9, 2014, 21:18 Cutter

Gas Bandit wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 18:59:
Personally I don't think the game is ready to be paid for yet (he says looking at his 350 hours played and string of youtube videos about the game), but there's definitely every reason to pick this up for free and try it out for the weekend to see if it is your bag, baby.

This sort of thing isn't my bag, baby.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 9, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

Is she comin' in for the kill? Doin' it for the thrill?

49. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2014, 19:28 Cutter

Prez wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 17:40:
Where's Emily Blunt when I need her?

I say that all the time.

Maybe it's the romantic in me, but I'd stuff her like a turkey. I've wanted to boink her from the first time I saw her. Can't believe she's married to that dork from The Office.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 9, 2014, 19:22 Cutter

That's a long fucking way from a Holodeck.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Oct 9, 2014, 19:19 Cutter

You may enjoy The Testicles of Sherlock Holmes.

Anyone played Contrast?

News Comments > Hotline Miami 2 Delayed
1. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Delayed Oct 9, 2014, 19:14 Cutter

Why do they always say 'tweaks and polish' when 'it's not ready yet'.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2014, 11:59 Cutter

Jivaro wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 11:22:
Happy 18th! You're legal in all 50 states now!

But still can't drink haha!

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2014, 10:28 Cutter

And here we go on Ebola. Now someone has it in Spain. Gee, it's almost like they want a pandemic the way they're letting Ebola carriers into the various countries.

18544 Comments. 928 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo