Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20744 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 24, 2015, 18:44 Cutter

Verno wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 09:37:
Uh no Cutter, the article goes into how both the board and IT departments are responsible for various reasons - age gap between board and IT, IT directors playing politics and resisting personnel reviews and so on. Any time you have malware laying around undetected for months its hard not to fault IT by the way, that shit would never fly here.

Um no Vern. Cheap upper management refusing to pony up the dough for real security is literally always the problem. Waste their bonus money? Never. That's what insurance is for! Win, lose, or draw, so long as they make out like bandits themselves they don't care. Just look at the Canadian Target CEO, loses the company 2 billion dollars and still gets a 60 million dollar golden parachute.

"During times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GTA5 PC Delay
32. Re: GTA5 PC Delay Feb 24, 2015, 14:11 Cutter

Mother...fucker.

Now I'm worried because this game sounds like an unfolding disaster. Ya really think 3 more weeks is going to make that much of a difference? Really? For realz yo? Cereal? Totes? Every logical fiber in my being tells me to cancel the pre-order, yet the GTA lover in me is all like 'Dudebro, been a long time since some GTA goodness, brah. It's all good in the hood, scro!' Arrrgh! Fuck a duck!

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC Released
7. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor DLC Released Feb 24, 2015, 14:05 Cutter

Haven't checked out any o the DLC yet since I got the CE but I will soon.

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders
4. Re: Ship Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders Feb 24, 2015, 14:04 Cutter

ForgedReality wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 12:36:
Cutter wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 09:27:
Haha post that salamander pic again! They should make that DLC. :)

Came here to do just that.

http://i.imgur.com/5zOsAM3.png

Yeah Mr. White! Yeah science! Haha that so rules, man!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 24, 2015, 14:03 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 13:02:
If you haven't read it yet, the book Wicked offers an alternative take on the Witch of the West casting her in a good light. It's a good read. Also, it has sex.

Like a flying monkey orgy? My views on sex are pretty liberal but I draw the line at flying monkey orgies.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 24, 2015, 10:47 Cutter

GTA5 has been pushed back another 3 weeks? Are you fucking kidding me? Urge to kill rising! Well at least PE will be here. If that gets pushed back one more goddamned time I'm going apoplectic!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 24, 2015, 09:41 Cutter

Dorthy didn't kill the witch, a house fell on her. It was an Act of God, so no one is liable in that case. And really, wasn't Glenda the one who was really evil? I mean she could have had Dorthy just click her heels together 3 times then and there. Why follow the dangerous yellow brick road at all? Because she had it set up so that a patsy would either kill her mortal enemy or take the fall instead of her. What kind of psychopath sends a little girl off to kill an evil tyrant who commands a legion of murderous servants in the first place? And how did she get her to do it? By lying to her and telling her to go see the wizard who really wasn't a wizard at all. No, Dorthy was the victim here and Glenda was the real evil in the land.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 24, 2015, 09:32 Cutter

Yeah, sure it's IT's fault, right? Um not. That article is written by someone who's never worked in corporate IT.

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders
1. Re: Ship Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders Feb 24, 2015, 09:27 Cutter

Haha post that salamander pic again! They should make that DLC.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
21. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 24, 2015, 00:31 Cutter

Julio wrote on Feb 23, 2015, 22:09:
Beamer wrote on Feb 23, 2015, 22:02:
It's hard to actually do anything when people like you and Cutter decry any and all action as "sexism against men."

Not that I expect you'll be able to answer why this is not sexist against men, but...

I'm curious to hear how having women "rise up" doesn't mean men "go down". Unless there's a lot of hermaphrodites that are going to be discriminated against.

True equality is not caring if someone is a man, woman, or hermaphrodite.

Dude, do yourself a favour and put Troller on ignore. Him and Redtroll both actually. They're probably the same troll at any rate. At least, don't quote them so the rest of us don't have to see their stupid trolling.

15. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 23, 2015, 21:38 Cutter

dubfanatic wrote on Feb 23, 2015, 20:10:
Redmask wrote on Feb 23, 2015, 19:20:
2008 is a long time ago when you're talking about this kind of thing. The world has come so far in terms of being PC in 6 years. How many people are honest about such things anyway? Since you cited it, how was the study conducted specifically? Were they offered a series of choices or did they have to provide that one specifically to validate it?

In 2008 you could donate to a political campaign against gay marriage. Now, if you did that, you'd better hope you don't rise to a position of prominence, or the Twitter mafia will get you fired.

Don't kid yourself. Maybe in a few liberal bastions but most other places you'd still be viewed as a folk hero. In fact most of the world is still highly bigoted and racist in most places. Hell, in most of those places you can't rise to prominence without coming down as a bigot and/or racist. Even in the corporate world you just have to be smart enough not to say anything publicly but your donations speak volumes about what you really believe.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Feb 23, 2015, 19:24 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Feb 23, 2015, 19:11:
Nice misleading title there. What point were they trying to make, exactly?

That it's all bullshit. That was the point and what he said at the end, and he's right. Still, there's just no fucking way I could ever imagine doing that. I've been at Dead shows on acid, but everyone else is stoned out of their gourds too so it's par for the course. Those boys are fucking crazy, hahaha!

5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 23, 2015, 19:15 Cutter

Saw it on Ars a few weeks back but there was a new study from Cornell or Harvard or the like saying that most women just aren't all that interested in STEM fields and men are. Which is what most studies have said all along. And then the SJWs come along and scream bloody murder and how none of that could possibly ever be true and it's the white man keeping them down obviously. Most women just want to stay home and have kids when it comes down to it. Sorry, SJWs but they really do. You can't fight evolution like that.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 23, 2015, 19:10 Cutter

Machima: Thanks for helping us grow into this company getting all this money! You're fired!

I think Pandora should be able to choose what it wants to pay - and similarly musicians should be able to choose not to let them use their music unless Pandora is going to pay what they want.

News Comments > SteamVR Hardware Reveal Next Week
2. Re: SteamVR Hardware Reveal Next Week Feb 23, 2015, 18:58 Cutter

So whoe xactly are they targeting with these consoles and controllers? Why would a PC gamer want either of these things?  

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2015, 13:55 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 23, 2015, 12:26:
I imagine the gift bags are at least in part to get the stars to show up. Plus Audi doesn't mind giving free rentals to famous people, it's just advertising budget, that's all. As far as, why have the show -- because people want to see those "Stars". Just because you and I aren't star-stuck doesn't mean millions of others aren't.

I know I'm simply saying it's pretty pathetic. People should be holding up scientists and healers and the like as people to be looked up to. Yet another in the never ending list of reasons humanity is doomed.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2015, 11:59 Cutter

Gotta' hand it to that guy. That was some serious dedication. Can't wait to get my grubby little mitts o GTA5 already!

A friend of mine posted this on FB in disgust last night. And I agree. WTF do these people even need award shows? You have fame and fortune and that's still not enough? And it's not even a single awards show, but dozens around the world. If one of those useless pricks ever does something like cure Cancer then get back to me.

Oscars 2015 Celebrity Gift Bags: Losing Nominees Will Receive $125,000 Worth of Glamping Trips, Vibrators, More!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 23, 2015, 11:45 Cutter

A Samsung TV and the Xbox One with Kinect...what could possi-bly go wrong?

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 23, 2015, 11:37 Cutter

"Coupled with the fact he is unemployed, appears to shun law enforcement contact, has potential access to flight simulators via the Internet which he tried to minimize is worthy of note," the SAR, entitled "Suspicious Male Subject in Possession of Flight Simulator Game," concludes.

Really? And people shunning contact with law enforcement is abnormal is it?

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 23, 2015, 11:25 Cutter

Good for him. Bad for yet another clickbait title.

20744 Comments. 1038 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo