Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20450 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

News Comments > White Night Next Month
2. Re: White Night Next Month Feb 2, 2015, 22:16 Cutter

You just have to give your head a shake when people do things like this. Monochrome? Seriously.

Anyway I only stopped by to make a joke about Mikhail Baryshnikov and Gregory Hines, but the moment has passed.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft Reinstates Far Cry 4 Keys
15. Re: Ubisoft Reinstates Far Cry 4 Keys Feb 2, 2015, 22:10 Cutter

You do know the vendor that accepted those credit cards is legally responsible, right? So, that's up to EA to make restitution to Ubisoft. Ubisoft doesn't have a legal leg to stand on to revoke those keys and is likely why they reinstated them. If they got sued, they would have lost.

This is EA's own fault for being so cheap with their security. And it's not like they lost dime one anyway as they're insured for this sort of thing regardless.

You should be glad that sites like G2A exist as they provide a somewhat more level playing field for consumers. Regional pricing is bullshit. It's legalized extortion and nothing more.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 2, 2015, 14:41 Cutter

Is this a chance to begin again in an offworld colony? A golden land of opportunity and adventure?

I want more life, smegger.

News Comments > Sony Online Entertainment Sold
12. Re: Sony Online Entertainment Sold Feb 2, 2015, 14:39 Cutter

The probable upside to this is we can hopefully, finally say goodbye to Smed. That clown should have been sacked ages ago. And Daybreak? Seriously? Lol! But yeah, I'm guessing it's pretty much over for SOE at this point now. Everyone there best get their resumes polished up and finding something else PDQ.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2015, 13:23 Cutter

Yeah, we *finally* got our first major snowfall last night. Dumped a good foot plus where I am. There's supposed to be more later on, clear tomorrow, then more snow, clear once more, then a lot more snow. And it's effing cold. So February is really coming in like a bastard here.

13. Re: THE LAST OF US (Teens React- Gaming). Feb 2, 2015, 13:21 Cutter

Blue wrote on Feb 2, 2015, 13:17:
Cutter wrote on Feb 2, 2015, 13:12:
TheVocalMinority wrote on Feb 2, 2015, 10:06:
I see that there are tons of these sorts of video on youtube (x social group react to y media/tech) and I'm not really sure why they exist. I just don't understand why I should care, or anyone for that matter. Can someone enlighten me? Is there something wrong with me that means I just don't get it? OK maybe that last one is a given....

Transgender octogenarians react to Bakelite radios.

Agreed. Who effing cares? Jesus, it's bad enough watching other people play games, but now you're not even doing that but just watching them for a reaction? Pathetic.

Elders react to teens react.

Haha nice try, Blue, but no one's filming us and no one sure as shit is watching. Once again South Park nailed that sort of silliness long ago.

Animals Close Up, With A Wide Angled Lens

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2015, 13:19 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 2, 2015, 11:15:
Really Bill Belichick explained the pass the best, "it is a goal line play, you have to be ready for anything, I wasn't surprised, that is what we do down there". Meaning, perhaps we shouldn't be so shocked, we are far removed from 70's football. They pass anywhere any time, the NE dude made a fantastic break on the ball, he doesn't and the ball was going right to the WR for 6. Ask Byner, he'll fumble you a ball inside the 5 to lose you a big game. TO's can happen, I would have run it, but we've seen this a lot in today's football. Obviously if it scores, no one really questions it, just another quick slant in side the 5 for 6.

By the way, the Dude who int the ball, he was MVP. That was game, set and match and he could have used the car being a undrafted rookie. Without that play, they lose 3 in a row.

I concur. I think it was good choice for a play because everyone and his dog expected Lynch to get the ball and try to steamroll it in. They were ready for that. The problem wasn't the pass play, the problem was it was poorly executed. That was entirely on Wilson.

And yeah, no way Brady was MVP. I hate this just give the QB the MVP automatically bullshit. Butler won the game for them. And if Brady isn't a total douchebag he should give that kid the truck. Hell, I'd even go the other way and give it Lynch as he had an exceptionally good game. I fucking hate Wilson and Sherman but I really like Lynch and Caroll a lot.

10. Re: THE LAST OF US (Teens React- Gaming). Feb 2, 2015, 13:12 Cutter

TheVocalMinority wrote on Feb 2, 2015, 10:06:
I see that there are tons of these sorts of video on youtube (x social group react to y media/tech) and I'm not really sure why they exist. I just don't understand why I should care, or anyone for that matter. Can someone enlighten me? Is there something wrong with me that means I just don't get it? OK maybe that last one is a given....

Transgender octogenarians react to Bakelite radios.

Agreed. Who effing cares? Jesus, it's bad enough watching other people play games, but now you're not even doing that but just watching them for a reaction? Pathetic.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 2, 2015, 12:54 Cutter

We need to increase speed limits on highways. It should be like the Autobahn where the suggested minimum speed is at least 130k in the fast lane. In fact it used to be that here back in the 50s, then they dropped it as a revenue device. Not only do these limits not keep pace with modern cars, they hurt the economy and create more danger. When people are forced to move slowly in certain points because of radar, police presence, etc. they all end up driving much more aggressively after they're clear to make up for lost time.

Edit: Wow, just went through their privacy policy and they just rape all your info. And that's why i won't use these "free" apps. Just sell me the app and leave my data alone.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 2, 2015, 12:46 Cutter

Yeah, have a product people want, duh.

News Comments > New Condemned Game Possibilities Explored
5. Re: New Condemned Game Possibilities Explored Feb 2, 2015, 12:45 Cutter

2 games is hardly a franchise. And I don't recall either one of them.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2015, 22:15 Cutter

Ahahahahahahahaha! Where's your god now, Russel? The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, huh?

That aside, what a crazy ending! The ground catch then the interception, then the encroachment? And I will give credit to the Seahawks for playing well this game, yet they've definitely had consistency problems this year. Butler is sure going to get a hero's welcome in Beantown tomorrow.

And was that just regional or did anyone else see that ad for Scientology? That was fucked up.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 1, 2015, 19:20 Cutter

I've never had a problem running any GTA games on my rigs. Fine, don't buy it! More GTA goodness for the rest of us.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2015, 15:45 Cutter

"Did you catch the professional football contest last night? The Giants of New York took on the Packers of Green Bay. In the end, the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory!"

- Coming to America

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Feb 1, 2015, 15:45 Cutter

Yeah, that's advertising and nothing else. What myths are they busting exactly? That's just sad. Have a little dignity fellas, pull the plug and go do something else.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Feb 1, 2015, 15:39 Cutter

Pwned Player? Pr0no player?

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Feb 1, 2015, 15:39 Cutter

Lol that's a pretty funny trailer for that CS game.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Feb 1, 2015, 15:35 Cutter

Well of course they do. Jesus, the NFL is just evil. I'm sure they kill kittens and drink their blood at their board meetings as an opener.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 1, 2015, 15:27 Cutter

And why would anyone want to dox Joe Schmoe? Who would care? It's pointless doing it unless it's going to garner media attention.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 1, 2015, 15:25 Cutter

"The 77th Brigade will engage in psyops (psychological operations) to try to influence the opinions of civilians in certain parts of the world, as well looking to change the behavior of those engaged in various forms of warfare."

So in other words they're paid to troll. Jesus, these sorts of endeavors are not only a massive waste of money, they're sadly laughable.

20450 Comments. 1023 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo