Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23091 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
12. removed Oct 25, 2015, 17:43 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 29, 2015, 10:46.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 25, 2015, 14:58 Cutter

Wow, it's hard to believe the Thin White Duke is 69 - dude! Like everyone else in the world I'm anxious to hear it.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Steam Top 10
5. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 25, 2015, 14:53 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 13:46:
... it has been like 3-4 weeks in a row now... how is Counter Strike:GO still on this list? Who doesn't have CS:GO at this point?

Unless there was a mass banning recently, and cheaters are stockpiling more keys or something.

I don't have CSGO. I used to play CS religiously but I'm done with it.

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
16. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Oct 24, 2015, 18:59 Cutter

Lorcin wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 18:52:
loomy wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 18:35:
both games are utterly incomplete

Nah elite delivered what it promised - an updated version of the classic. It even tacked on some multiplayer.

In terms of Elite vs Elite Dangerous it's a huge leap forward and a complete update of the original game.

Unfortunately gamers expect way more these days - but ED did deliver what was promised for me.

Oh so offline play and an editor are available now? Oh wait...

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2015, 16:42 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 15:04:
'Jessica Jones' trailer continues Marvel's gritty Netflix vibe.

Not familiar with the comic, but man that trailer goes to some dark places.

Good, it's about time some superhero show/flick did. That's why I can't stand these major features like the Avengers where there's city wide devastation, yet oddly enough, no collateral damage. No villains targeting civilians to make the heroes job harder. It'd be nice to see the heroes lose in a big way from time to time.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 24, 2015, 16:16 Cutter

Julio wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 15:44:
Of course Microsoft doesn't see Windows 10 as a privacy risk, selling all your personal information will be a lucrative business. Where's the risk to them?

Exactly. The sheeple don't know and don't care so it's no risk to MS.

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
2. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Oct 24, 2015, 11:14 Cutter

So once again they're delivering nothing, per se....except more shit to sell.

Bomb

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2015, 11:11 Cutter

I'd go on that cruise for no other reason than taking a shot at scoring with Terry Farrel.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2015, 11:10 Cutter

RoboNerd wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 10:15:
Yes, our boys in blue won over the other guy's boys in blue. Since we don't do cable, I am looking forward to finally being able to watch the series games on broadcast TV. But listening to the games on the radio was somewhat nostalgic.

KC welcomes the NY Mets, enjoy our 70s ballpark, which I think holds up well despite it's age. Welcome

I'm happy for you and for me because now Toronto can STFU. Of course they won't. It's all people will be talking about until next year where of course, just like the Leafs, 'this is the year!' they'll win it all. Year in, year out, non-stop, it's beyond pathetic. This city, like most of this country, has some seriously deep seated psychological issues in their pathological need for validation from the US, 'Ooh look at us! We count! We matter!'

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Oct 23, 2015, 20:40 Cutter

Yeah, batten down those hatches. Good luck amigos.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 23, 2015, 20:23 Cutter

Interesting article on a lot of levels. However, seeing a pedestrians always have the right of way then the vehicle must be programmed to risk the passengers instead. The needs of the many and all that.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 23, 2015, 20:06 Cutter

He gave away 1%. Gee, what a generous guy. I'm sure that's great compemsation to several hundred people he just fired.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Ready to Roll
7. Re: Fallout 4 Ready to Roll Oct 23, 2015, 19:55 Cutter

$60 for a 12 of shitty beer? Ahahahahahahahaha!

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Sells 500K Copies
6. Re: Pillars of Eternity Sells 500K Copies Oct 23, 2015, 19:53 Cutter

Given what a disappointment the game was they won't see sales like that again. And it's PoE, Path of Exile is PoEx.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 23, 2015, 13:49 Cutter

Almost 80 percent of meta-analyses in the review had some sort of industry tie, either through sponsorship, which the authors defined as direct industry funding of the study, or conflicts of interest, defined as any situation in which one or more authors were either industry employees or independent researchers receiving any type of industry support (including speaking fees and research grants). Especially troubling, the study showed about 7 percent of researchers had undisclosed conflicts of interest.

Yeah, you'd have thunk the influence would be pretty high, but not that high.

Celebs are stupid, racists, and bigots? Shocker!

News Comments > Halo 5 PC Possibilities
16. Re: Halo 5 PC Possibilities Oct 23, 2015, 13:08 Cutter

Task wrote on Oct 23, 2015, 12:28:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 23, 2015, 12:24:
Task wrote on Oct 23, 2015, 12:20:
I could care less about halo multiplayer.
*COULDN'T Wall

Stop worrying about English grammer/and-or-typos and you will reach serenity.

GRAMMAR. It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Jesus, did you even make it to middle-school?

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Oct 22, 2015, 22:31 Cutter

If anyone has been holding out on SP:TSoT that's totes worth it. If you're fan of SP at any rate. Laughed my ass off playing that game.

News Comments > Goatbread Announced
2. Re: Goatbread Announced Oct 22, 2015, 22:30 Cutter

I think I need to make a scheisse simulator. Play as der piece of scheisse and do all those shitty things scheisse does.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailer
4. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailer Oct 22, 2015, 22:29 Cutter

Lol! Blops!

News Comments > Gone Gold - Just Cause 3
10. Re: Gone Gold - Just Cause 3 Oct 22, 2015, 22:28 Cutter

No one likes JC more than Creston do they? He's all cray cray in a good way about it.

23091 Comments. 1155 pages. Viewing page 40.
< Newer [ 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo