Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23124 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen New Flight Model Details
18. Re: Star Citizen New Flight Model Details Oct 30, 2015, 00:27 Cutter

Task wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 22:39:
Its an Alpha, maybe, just maybe some of you probably aren't ready for the open development model.

And Cutter, a long con my ass, derk smart phrases ain't fact.

The koolaid sure tastes sweet doesn't it? Christ, you guys are going to be the next Jonestown.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Star Citizen New Flight Model Details Oct 30, 2015, 00:25 Cutter

Vall Forran wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 22:56:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 20:31:
I love how all these announcements are just so much incremental bullshit with absolutely nothing of substance being delivered. Classic long con. 'Oh yeah, everything's great! Could not be better! Say while we're talking here, we have some items that have come up for sale you may be interested in.'

"incremental bullshit". You're firmly in the clown car now.

Yeah, whatever fanboy, just keep gobbling CR's knob already.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 29, 2015, 20:54 Cutter

What are they charging for those? $50 for a 4 pack no doubt.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 29, 2015, 20:34 Cutter

They should just call the fucking service Nagbook as that's all it ever does. Quit asking me to add friends of friends or join groups or like pages, etc. etc. etc. I don't fucking care about that shit.

10. Re: Star Citizen New Flight Model Details Oct 29, 2015, 20:31 Cutter

I love how all these announcements are just so much incremental bullshit with absolutely nothing of substance being delivered. Classic long con. 'Oh yeah, everything's great! Could not be better! Say while we're talking here, we have some items that have come up for sale you may be interested in.'

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2015, 14:43 Cutter

Huh weird, the Steam Halloween banner thingy is gone atm.

Edit: And it's back.

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2015, 14:54.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
13. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 14:42 Cutter

TheGenk wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 13:20:
Cutter, you noob, you forgot to link to your patreon at the end of making shit up to claim your special victims bonus.

Dammit! You're right. Thanks! I need to remember it pays to be a professional victim!

12. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 14:41 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 14:25:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 13:14:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:59:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:09:
On a related note, Texas Democratic state senator Wendy Davis took to Twitter to take SXSW 2016 organizers to task about their decision on the panels.

“Women face harassment & misogyny in gaming. That @sxsw empowers aggressors in defeating discourse is disturbing.”

Really? And she knows this how? What's her first hand experience in the matter? And what about men who experience discrimination and misandry from women? Oh right, they don't matter.
Probably because there's a ton of examples of it all over the net. Saying that only first-hand experience counts is nonsensical. While guys may get some abuse like that, there's infinitely fewer cases of it, just based on sheer numbers of men vs women in gaming.

And just like her you feel it's alright to lie. Where is your evidence for any of these claims? Oh right, you have none. Hey, I can make up shit to support my POV too. Did you know 97% of all males have experienced some form of discrimination and misandry from females at some point in their lives? And the moon landing was faked too because I just know that for a fact and don't have to prove any of my claims.

Yeah, not gonna play that game with you. If you think that there aren't a ton of examples out there, you're even more deluded than I thought. I'm not going to go hunt for the links from work, but it probably doesn't matter. I could come back with a hundred examples and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to you anyway.

Well, that's just such an easy cop out isn't it? Oh there are million examples out there but I can't even provide one. Yeah, you're right, I don't believe your made up bullshit for one second. Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2015, 13:19 Cutter

Steam Halloween sale is on. And I'm guessing everyone else is following suit so keep yer eyes open for some deals!

Vampire Blah blah blah!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 29, 2015, 13:17 Cutter

Suckage wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 10:32:
How incompetent must Sony engineers be? It's impossible to change PSN regional settings and user names on account of engineering issues. Yet it's perfectly feasible on competing platforms.

I know. Why the hell do those idiots still have jobs? Every machine already has it's own personal ID number. Changing a variable like a name should be child's play for any competent programmer. Griefer goes griefing. Gets banned by X amount of people. Changes name but it doesn't matter because the machine ID is still the same. How hard is that?

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 13:14 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:59:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:09:
On a related note, Texas Democratic state senator Wendy Davis took to Twitter to take SXSW 2016 organizers to task about their decision on the panels.

“Women face harassment & misogyny in gaming. That @sxsw empowers aggressors in defeating discourse is disturbing.”

Really? And she knows this how? What's her first hand experience in the matter? And what about men who experience discrimination and misandry from women? Oh right, they don't matter.
Probably because there's a ton of examples of it all over the net. Saying that only first-hand experience counts is nonsensical. While guys may get some abuse like that, there's infinitely fewer cases of it, just based on sheer numbers of men vs women in gaming.

And just like her you feel it's alright to lie. Where is your evidence for any of these claims? Oh right, you have none. Hey, I can make up shit to support my POV too. Did you know 97% of all males have experienced some form of discrimination and misandry from females at some point in their lives? And the moon landing was faked too because I just know that for a fact and don't have to prove any of my claims.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2015, 12:26 Cutter

Skip the aspirin and have a martini instead. Seriously. My best friend's dad is a neurosurgeon and he's always held to that. The man has a martini every day and he just turned 86. It provides antioxidants and it helps keep your arteries clear and the blood flowing well. After all we're all far and away more likely to die of a heart attack or stroke than anything else and that all comes down to the circulation system.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 29, 2015, 12:16 Cutter

And that's why my phone is used for one thing only...phone calls. Not only do I not need to be wasting money on internet on my phone, I have zero desire to be a targeted consumer. If I want your product I'll come looking for you, ok?

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 12:09 Cutter

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed
7. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed Oct 29, 2015, 11:58 Cutter

I'd imagine it was a Valve employee who had the foresight to not let this turn into the next big issue and stopped it in its tracks before it got up a full head of steam on Steam.

9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 09:37 Cutter

Acleacius wrote on Oct 28, 2015, 21:55:
Cutter wrote on Oct 28, 2015, 21:20:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 28, 2015, 20:58:
Yes, were would the society be without hate speech panels! Biting

Spoken like an SJW.
Rolleyes
I had to look this up, it's either ...Sir James Whitney School for the Deaf... or A social justice warrior (...does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of...). Wut? You couldn't possibly believe I don't care about the Bruised, Battered and Beaten or the Tormented, Terrorized and Tortured. I know your far too smart. Amazed

So, I'm guessing you made a hilariously funny joke and it went over my head. On the other hand, if you really believe I'm a SJW (stupid name, who ever came up with this must be a real hoot at parties) then you need to actually read the definition or you need to make up a new one. Giggle

If you believe a male never has a right to act as a male, to question or criticize women than yes, you are an SJW. And no, it's not stupid. It's actually a wonderfully apt pejorative phrase. It's like the hypocrisy and stupidity of the PC movement South Park is illustrating this season. Love. It.

News Comments > Hitman Trailer
10. Re: Hitman Trailer Oct 29, 2015, 07:57 Cutter

Techie714 © wrote on Oct 28, 2015, 23:24:
I dont know if it was the graphics or the animations but the people seemed a little "blocky" looking....particularly the arms?

Console graphics.

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 28, 2015, 21:20 Cutter

Acleacius wrote on Oct 28, 2015, 20:58:
Yes, were would the society be without hate speech panels! Biting

Spoken like an SJW.
Rolleyes

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 28, 2015, 20:08 Cutter

How ya feelin Blue? Bit anxious atm?

News Comments > Old Arkham Knight Reviews Flagged as "Pre-Release"
7. Re: Old Arkham Knight Reviews Flagged as Oct 28, 2015, 18:54 Cutter

Why the fuck is Valve allowing this? This could potentially be a criminal issue.

23124 Comments. 1157 pages. Viewing page 39.
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo