Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16469 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 19, 2014, 12:12 Cutter

Silly kids, don't they know drinking is endurance contest. It's about how much punishment you can withstand over decades. Fucking amateurs.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 19, 2014, 12:06 Cutter

That's because there's no such thing as an e-sport. Sitting around in a chair playing video games for hours on end is not a sport, it's a hobby, competition at best, but sport? No.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > PC Leads Developer Next Game Survey
4. Re: PC Leads Developer Next Game Survey Feb 19, 2014, 12:05 Cutter

Creston wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 11:26:
Uh-huh. I'll believe it when I see it. This is just more PC pandering while the 'next-gen' consoles work to get market share. Once that's done, all these supposed PC converts will all quickly suck console dick again.

Yep, talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.

News Comments > New NFS Rivals Cars
1. Re: New NFS Rivals Cars Feb 19, 2014, 12:05 Cutter

Lol love how the word "pack" stands out. Of course they're available for purchase. Why should anyone expect cars for free in a car game?

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Gameplay Video
13. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Gameplay Video Feb 19, 2014, 12:03 Cutter

It's so stupid when they scale damage numbers up like that. Just keep it in the 10s and 100s max, ok.

News Comments > Reminder: Diablo III Auctions End Next Month
2. Re: Reminder: Diablo III Auctions End Next Month Feb 19, 2014, 12:01 Cutter

I'd be much more interested in seeing how many of those supposed 6 million sales even finished the game and how many people continued to play for how long. I'd suspect there was a massive rate of attrition with this title.

News Comments > Starbound Patch Issue and Hotfixes
4. Re: Starbound Patch Issue and Hotfixes Feb 19, 2014, 11:58 Cutter

I got onto Grosser and Bats server ok and we played together for a while.

News Comments > Eutechnyx Layoffs
1. Re: Eutechnyx Layoffs Feb 19, 2014, 11:57 Cutter

Protip: Never name your company something most people can't pronounce.

News Comments > Wolfenstein in May; Preorders Get Future DOOM Beta Access
5. Re: Wolfenstein in May; Preorders Get Future DOOM Beta Access Feb 19, 2014, 11:27 Cutter

No, no, it's actually pronounced Wolfensteen.

Edit: Ok that trailer smacks of the worst kind of pulp fiction. However, that German version of Boom Boom hooked me. Damnit, even went to that music website hoping they were passing out the MP3 of it but it just shows this trailer, grrr.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2014, 11:35.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 19, 2014, 01:12 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 18, 2014, 21:12:
Damn, his father only lived to 53 and he dies at 48 -- fate has not been kind to the Henson family. Condolences to their friends and family.

At least for the males. Works the same way in my family too which is why I've always lived more for the good time and not a long time philosophy. All the females seem to live forever however. Still, if that was a recent pic he looked really bad for 48. I would have pegged him at 10 years older at least, if not 20.

News Comments > Irrational Games Closing
22. Re: Irrational Games Closing Feb 19, 2014, 01:07 Cutter

Hyatus wrote on Feb 19, 2014, 00:31:
Damnit. I was hoping that they would get around to Freedom Force 3 some day. Oh well.

FF series wasn't bad, but I'd like to see a less cartoony, more serious attempt at a superhero CRPG. Hell, at this point, anything would be nice. The only decent game we've ever had are the Bats games and CoX as a decent MMO. You'd really thing a good SP/MP/Co-op superhero game would be a much bigger priority for a lot of developers and publishers out there.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
10. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 19, 2014, 01:04 Cutter

Weird, I've never heard that phrase in my life.

News Comments > Blackguards: Untold Legends and Patch Next Month
2. Re: Blackguards: Untold Legends and Patch Next Month Feb 19, 2014, 01:00 Cutter

I liked the demo, but not $40 liked it. At $10 I'll bite.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 18, 2014, 19:59 Cutter

Bitcoin ATMs coming to the US? Sure.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 18, 2014, 19:59 Cutter

Pack-in? Is that a British expression? I've never heard it before in my life. It sounds weird...pack-in. Pack-in fudge? Pack-in over add-on, peripheral, et al? Anyway, it's always funny to see the disenfranchised MS fanboys realizing they got burned - but not as burned when it comes out the Spybox has been spying on them all along. Love the fanboy comments too! So desperately trying to rationalize it. Lol!

News Comments > Free BF4 Handgun Shortcut Kit
3. Re: Free BF4 Handgun Shortcut Kit Feb 18, 2014, 19:48 Cutter

What do you expect from console games from console developers? And really people need to buy weapon unlocks? Lol so glad I don't contribute to this bullshit.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 18, 2014, 18:30 Cutter

Yet another reason to cut the cord.

Don't do it Tesla!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 18, 2014, 18:28 Cutter

Wow, that was a fantastic - and mind numbing - article on the crowd-funding tax dilemma. Makes me glad our tax code is quite a bit simpler. And it shows just how badly that tax codes everywhere need revising. That's just a ridiculous amount of work and money to even figure out what you owe! Imagine if everything was just a 5% flat tax. No more loopholes. Everything is income. Everything is 5 points. But that would put a ton of people out of work, wouldn't it? So that'll never happen.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 18, 2014, 18:25 Cutter

Why should you do anything with GG?

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 18, 2014, 18:24 Cutter

"Money is one thing. It's nice to get a nice dinner and not sweat it. But I want to get back to the point where I go to PAX, and a couple comes up to us and tells us that they met in a game that my team made. Cosplayers. Kids with tattoos. That sense of camraderie with developers. That's where I want to get back to."

Yeah, really? And when did that ever happen to begin with? His whole, 'going back to PC, brah!' is laughable. Gaming doesn't need anymore FPS', CliffyB. At least GoW/CoD/BF type games. Make a new Unreal that really benefits the PC community alone and you might actually get some cred. Personally, I see him trying it out, it not working, and him running back to console land begging forgiveness.

16469 Comments. 824 pages. Viewing page 39.
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo