Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23091 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends Free DLC
6. Re: Sword Coast Legends Free DLC Oct 31, 2015, 00:23 Cutter

EricFate wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 21:37:
I liked this review best:

So if you liked nwn1 or 2, but while playing it you were thinking "this is really good, but I wish it was a lot more shallow and beige." then this is the game for you.

At least it was easy to get a refund.

Yeah, stupidly I bought it from GMG. Won't be doing that again. In fact, there's little point to using GMG at all anymore.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends Free DLC
3. Re: Sword Coast Legends Free DLC Oct 30, 2015, 21:21 Cutter

I wrote this in my review of the game....

"The reason for the reviews being so polarized and almost equally split between like and dislike are easy to see when you look at them. The dislikes are from old school players like myself who were hoping for a spiritual successor to NWN. It's what we were promised and what they failed to deliver. The likes invariably seem to come from younger players who are more familiar with ARPGs than CRPGs, unfamiliar with NWN and classic CPRGs, and zero actual PnP experience. From their perspective I could see where this would be a fun game. For those of the old school, not so much."

If they can deliver the Dec. 3rd update as advertised that'll go a long way to placating those of us who feel like we were conned.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 30, 2015, 20:55 Cutter

This actually looks really sweet. Ok, I'm curious.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2015, 20:53 Cutter

I almost always wear a seatbelt. Sometimes I won't if I'm just popping over to the store or something in the neighborhood as I generally take side streets and alternate routes wherever I go when possible On major streets and highways though? Always. He must have been bombing along too. Oh well, another Darwin Award candidate squeaks in for this year.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 30, 2015, 12:03 Cutter

And Shittypie thinks he's entitled to money why? No one is forcing you to make your asinine videos, jerk. Fine, go behind a paywall entirely and watch how fast your career disappears. If anything most of those advertisers are the ones getting screwed by advertising to people who don't care about their products. Either that or they're tracking people - generally without their consent - which is immoral in my books so fuck them and fuck him. It's really not the problem of people who use Adblock. This guy could disappear tomorrow and no one would miss him. He really needs to get over his own ego.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2015, 11:55 Cutter

Blue wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 10:35:
Cutter wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 10:11:
No Mets comments from Blue? Guess the pressure is mounting and he's feeling superstitious about jinxing them by talking about it?

The jinx theory is a fascinating insight. I don't want to derail them when they are on a roll, right?

No, from the context of going the other way. That by remarking on them as you have they're now down 2-0, so avoiding mention of them would help. It's a common sports superstition for fans.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2015, 10:11 Cutter

No Mets comments from Blue? Guess the pressure is mounting and he's feeling superstitious about jinxing them by talking about it?

News Comments > Star Citizen New Flight Model Details
18. Re: Star Citizen New Flight Model Details Oct 30, 2015, 00:27 Cutter

Task wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 22:39:
Its an Alpha, maybe, just maybe some of you probably aren't ready for the open development model.

And Cutter, a long con my ass, derk smart phrases ain't fact.

The koolaid sure tastes sweet doesn't it? Christ, you guys are going to be the next Jonestown.

17. Re: Star Citizen New Flight Model Details Oct 30, 2015, 00:25 Cutter

Vall Forran wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 22:56:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 20:31:
I love how all these announcements are just so much incremental bullshit with absolutely nothing of substance being delivered. Classic long con. 'Oh yeah, everything's great! Could not be better! Say while we're talking here, we have some items that have come up for sale you may be interested in.'

"incremental bullshit". You're firmly in the clown car now.

Yeah, whatever fanboy, just keep gobbling CR's knob already.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 29, 2015, 20:54 Cutter

What are they charging for those? $50 for a 4 pack no doubt.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 29, 2015, 20:34 Cutter

They should just call the fucking service Nagbook as that's all it ever does. Quit asking me to add friends of friends or join groups or like pages, etc. etc. etc. I don't fucking care about that shit.

10. Re: Star Citizen New Flight Model Details Oct 29, 2015, 20:31 Cutter

I love how all these announcements are just so much incremental bullshit with absolutely nothing of substance being delivered. Classic long con. 'Oh yeah, everything's great! Could not be better! Say while we're talking here, we have some items that have come up for sale you may be interested in.'

18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2015, 14:43 Cutter

Huh weird, the Steam Halloween banner thingy is gone atm.

Edit: And it's back.

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2015, 14:54.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
13. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 14:42 Cutter

TheGenk wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 13:20:
Cutter, you noob, you forgot to link to your patreon at the end of making shit up to claim your special victims bonus.

Dammit! You're right. Thanks! I need to remember it pays to be a professional victim!

12. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 14:41 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 14:25:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 13:14:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:59:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:09:
On a related note, Texas Democratic state senator Wendy Davis took to Twitter to take SXSW 2016 organizers to task about their decision on the panels.

“Women face harassment & misogyny in gaming. That @sxsw empowers aggressors in defeating discourse is disturbing.”

Really? And she knows this how? What's her first hand experience in the matter? And what about men who experience discrimination and misandry from women? Oh right, they don't matter.
Probably because there's a ton of examples of it all over the net. Saying that only first-hand experience counts is nonsensical. While guys may get some abuse like that, there's infinitely fewer cases of it, just based on sheer numbers of men vs women in gaming.

And just like her you feel it's alright to lie. Where is your evidence for any of these claims? Oh right, you have none. Hey, I can make up shit to support my POV too. Did you know 97% of all males have experienced some form of discrimination and misandry from females at some point in their lives? And the moon landing was faked too because I just know that for a fact and don't have to prove any of my claims.

Yeah, not gonna play that game with you. If you think that there aren't a ton of examples out there, you're even more deluded than I thought. I'm not going to go hunt for the links from work, but it probably doesn't matter. I could come back with a hundred examples and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to you anyway.

Well, that's just such an easy cop out isn't it? Oh there are million examples out there but I can't even provide one. Yeah, you're right, I don't believe your made up bullshit for one second. Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2015, 13:19 Cutter

Steam Halloween sale is on. And I'm guessing everyone else is following suit so keep yer eyes open for some deals!

Vampire Blah blah blah!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 29, 2015, 13:17 Cutter

Suckage wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 10:32:
How incompetent must Sony engineers be? It's impossible to change PSN regional settings and user names on account of engineering issues. Yet it's perfectly feasible on competing platforms.

I know. Why the hell do those idiots still have jobs? Every machine already has it's own personal ID number. Changing a variable like a name should be child's play for any competent programmer. Griefer goes griefing. Gets banned by X amount of people. Changes name but it doesn't matter because the machine ID is still the same. How hard is that?

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 29, 2015, 13:14 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:59:
Cutter wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 12:09:
On a related note, Texas Democratic state senator Wendy Davis took to Twitter to take SXSW 2016 organizers to task about their decision on the panels.

“Women face harassment & misogyny in gaming. That @sxsw empowers aggressors in defeating discourse is disturbing.”

Really? And she knows this how? What's her first hand experience in the matter? And what about men who experience discrimination and misandry from women? Oh right, they don't matter.
Probably because there's a ton of examples of it all over the net. Saying that only first-hand experience counts is nonsensical. While guys may get some abuse like that, there's infinitely fewer cases of it, just based on sheer numbers of men vs women in gaming.

And just like her you feel it's alright to lie. Where is your evidence for any of these claims? Oh right, you have none. Hey, I can make up shit to support my POV too. Did you know 97% of all males have experienced some form of discrimination and misandry from females at some point in their lives? And the moon landing was faked too because I just know that for a fact and don't have to prove any of my claims.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2015, 12:26 Cutter

Skip the aspirin and have a martini instead. Seriously. My best friend's dad is a neurosurgeon and he's always held to that. The man has a martini every day and he just turned 86. It provides antioxidants and it helps keep your arteries clear and the blood flowing well. After all we're all far and away more likely to die of a heart attack or stroke than anything else and that all comes down to the circulation system.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 29, 2015, 12:16 Cutter

And that's why my phone is used for one thing only...phone calls. Not only do I not need to be wasting money on internet on my phone, I have zero desire to be a targeted consumer. If I want your product I'll come looking for you, ok?

23091 Comments. 1155 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo