Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18560 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Ages: Medieval Announced
1. Re: Grand Ages: Medieval Announced Aug 11, 2014, 10:12 Cutter

High Middle Ages?

I was gonna' build an empire, but then I got high...

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 10, 2014, 20:35 Cutter

Yosemite Sam wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 13:15:
Cutter wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 11:05:
And yeah, I think I'll take a little drive out to the country tonight to check out the moon!

Why? You get away from city lights to see faint objects not bright objects. You could stand in the middle of the Las Vegas strip to look at the super moon.

Because I like driving in the country at night.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Aug 10, 2014, 20:34 Cutter

Julio wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 12:12:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 11:05:
Most importantly, I think there needs to be substantial amount of money put into an oversight committee to make sure these kids are actually going to class and LEARNING and PASSING classes. If not, then remove them.

Student athletes don't really go to class. They get falsified grades/diplomas instead. Really we should just revoke all their degrees, and treat them as they are. Paid athletes who work for the NCAA.

Yeah, I don't see how them going to school will benefit most of them. If they're really jacked on a free education they'll make the most of it. Otherwise they can just get BS degrees like a BA in "Communications". Let's face it, if they didn't have the athletic ability they wouldn't be going to college at all, but likely the military instead.

News Comments > Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 10, 2014, 20:30 Cutter

Looks great - potentially at any rate. I'll be happy to buy it if it gets made - and is good - but no more crowd-funding for me.

News Comments > Capture Added to Star Citizen Arena Commander
20. Re: Capture Added to Star Citizen Arena Commander Aug 10, 2014, 20:14 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 14:55:
Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 10:30:
Sorry, but adding modes to the arena does not seem to be moving this game closer to the very long list of goals that it has. I understand not wanting modellers to sit idle while you are programming, but is RSI seriously telling me with this that their programmers have nothing to do but add modes to the arena? Seriously?

I'm sure they would say something like "it was a quick and easy addition" I think they should focus more on making the basic combat simulation better like Elite Dangerous did. If they want to throw some resources at something how about TrackIR support, it adds a new dimension to these types of games where once you play with it enabled you can't play without.

Right now there are people trying to hack it into Arena Commander but it's just that a hack and you can only "freelook" you can't fire weapons while using TrackIR.

Maybe they're fighting against some brick walls in the CryEngine and it's putting entire teams in a waiting pattern. I think someone posted about how they seem to be more focused on making demos for the next game convention than really going head first into development.

They probably only have a handful of people that are really capable of working at the code level of CryEngine.

Shouldn't that be the responsibility of the good people at TrackIR? I mean, if they want to sell the things they should be supporting them in every game they can.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 10, 2014, 11:05 Cutter

The frozen steak tip is interesting. That's a massive waste of oil however. Thanks but I'll stick to defrosting in the fridge.

And yeah, I think I'll take a little drive out to the country tonight to check out the moon!

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Aug 10, 2014, 10:57 Cutter

I love Fass but he's not right for AC. They really should have just found an Italian to do Ezio.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Aug 10, 2014, 10:55 Cutter

Good for them. The NCAA has been raping these kids for far too long. Yet another corrupt, multi-billion dollar 501c that needs its status revoked and to start paying taxes.  

News Comments > 4A Games on Metro Redux Upgrades
2. Re: 4A Games on Metro Redux Upgrades Aug 10, 2014, 10:49 Cutter

I feel I'll pass on this "fair price".

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 9, 2014, 16:44 Cutter

So my fingernail finally fell off from my accident a month ago and if you've ever wondered what a finger looks like without one it's pretty damn weird. Alien, is the word that comes to mind. It's strange we have them to begin with. I understand the practicality of claws or talons, but fingernails are all but useless to those outside the mani/pedi business.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 9, 2014, 16:06 Cutter

RIP Menahem. Love all those Golan-Globus flicks!

News Comments > Boss Key Looking to Re-earn Trust
8. Re: Boss Key Looking to Re-earn Trust Aug 9, 2014, 15:55 Cutter

Lots of people make schlock that makes them a lot of money. It's still schlock however. And not everyone's in it for the money. Some people have nobler aspirations. So yeah, I view Cliffy as I would any other gold-digger - with contempt. He's a self-deluded gold-digger IMO.

News Comments > Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Announced
14. Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Announced Aug 8, 2014, 20:49 Cutter

You guys know there was a free HD teture pack for it, right?

News Comments > Wings! Remastered Edition Takes Off This Year
11. Re: Wings! Remastered Edition Takes Off This Year Aug 8, 2014, 18:51 Cutter

garrywong wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 15:38:
Cutter wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 13:20:
What? I say hun and bosch on a daily basis. Probably almost hourly even!

As in "Huney, can I have more of that borsch?"

More of the Blackadder persuasion. As in, 'Well we're almost ready for the Big Push against the hun/bosch/Gerrys.'

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 8, 2014, 18:49 Cutter

If that's true that'll be more awesome than a possum! I love all of Gerry Anderson's stuff, though I like Stingray the best and would love to see new shows of that! Wow, that makes me all hyper like a sniper shooting a viper!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 8, 2014, 18:45 Cutter

'Tyre Woo. I ly heem.' - Peeples

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 18:42 Cutter

They can set the price as high as they like on their fucking books. I don't care. It simply means they're never going to see a purchase from me or a great many other people. I'll just keep going to the library. And if that stops, I'll stop reading or find writers that release stuff for a fair amount themselves.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
6. removed Aug 8, 2014, 18:38 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 9, 2014, 08:28.

News Comments > Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Announced
10. Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Announced Aug 8, 2014, 18:33 Cutter

You can find a lot more about this announcement here....

United Front Games had this to say about the new Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, “We’re giving old and new fans a lot reasons to pick up the game, as we’ve gone beyond just increasing resolution and running at 1080p. We listened to the fans: we tuned gameplay, we added to the ambience of Hong Kong, increased audio fidelity and pushed the visuals further than we could on the previous generation of consoles.” Screenshots are available to view above. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is set to release on October 10th for Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

So it's a complete overhaul.

And Sleepy Dogs: Triad Wars is apparently still on schedule for a 2014 release. So if it's true it'll obviously be Xmas. They've been awful quiet about it so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it gets pushed back.

News Comments > Another The Crew Beta This Month
4. Re: Another The Crew Beta This Month Aug 8, 2014, 18:25 Cutter

Ugh, had a key but didn't get to try it out because of moving to my new house. So I'll be curious to see this now that I have a new PC to boot!

18560 Comments. 928 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo