Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20113 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity in March
6. Re: Pillars of Eternity in March Jan 14, 2015, 13:10 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Jan 14, 2015, 12:43:
I think it's a little more acceptable delaying a new game rather than a port of a title which has launched on a half dozen consoles.

This is Obsidian we're talking about. The guys who are always 'Oh it's never our fault! It's the publishers for rushing us!' These guys have needed a good producer for ever now. Running a year behind isn't acceptable in any business. And I'll be utterly amazed if it's not a bug-ridden mess when it finally gets here even with the delay.

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2015, 13:07 Cutter

I actually find the USPS to be very good whenever ordering from the US. I actually prefer using them. What I won't use is UPS. They're way too expensive. With USPS I rarely ever get dinged duty and certainly not charged for it, where with UPS it's always so they can get their end of it too.

And that's more like Notch's Douchebag Soiree. Jesus, I think I threw up in my mouth a little looking at those clowns. And while the digs are nice, his taste in interior design leaves a lot to be desired. Nice wine cellar however. I would have planted myself there and raided his left bank vintages. 'Oh, a 1982 Pomerol? Yes, I think I will imbibe.'

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 14, 2015, 12:35 Cutter

And Obama didn't do this day one because? I can't imagine it'll make much difference anyway.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Re: Morning Screenshots Jan 14, 2015, 12:26 Cutter

Really looking forward to this along with the new graphics and weather system! Just finished the holiday event yesterday and earned my Raven's Cry paint job DLC.

Oh eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'. We gonna' do what they say can't be done....

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity in March
2. Re: Pillars of Eternity in March Jan 14, 2015, 12:21 Cutter

Sigh, fucking figures. Fucking Obsidian. A year late and a dollar short as usual. Was at least hoping to have this thing now that GTA is delayed. Boo! Hiss!

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
7. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 14, 2015, 12:18 Cutter

Yes, Dragonfall is much better as the overall story goes but there's still a ton of irksome little things with the game like not being able to swap items on the fly, use heal spells whenever, it's even just cumbersome using inventory. Technically, the game is still pretty frustrating. And tactically it's pretty shallow. If they were fixing all these things I might take the plunge, but as it is I'll be waiting for the inevitable sale on it instead. Can't say I find their stretch goals in anyway inspiring either.

News Comments > Cities: Skylines Trailer; Bonus Signups
2. Re: Cities: Skylines Trailer; Bonus Signups Jan 14, 2015, 00:46 Cutter

Agreed. Given I come from an exceptionally poorly designed city - Toronto - the idea of designing a city properly from the get go has a strong appeal. Hell, I'd prefer it if I could and design and build my own arcology like Sea City 2000.

News Comments > Into the Black
9. Re: Into the Black Jan 13, 2015, 20:59 Cutter

It's all garbage after Empire because then it was all about the money. Everything was made with merchandising and tie-ins in mind. Empire was dark and heavy and adult. Then the next pic they're partying with teddy bears? Um yeah.

And I doubt Lucas could have trashed this any worse than Lamebrams will. Remember Sir Alec hated it and only did it for the money.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 13, 2015, 20:53 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 19:49:
In his defense, when Annie Hall was written, TV was trash. The Love Boat, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Three's Company, etc.

There was also good stuff like Kung Fu, All in the Family, Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, etc. so nothing's really changed. There's always mostly garbage on TV but there's always some good stuff too.

I'm guessing Blue is using this because Annie Hall was on TCM the other day. Such a great film. "Christ, I sound like FM radio. Relax."

News Comments > Grim Fandango HD This Month; Preorders Underway
22. Re: Grim Fandango HD This Month; Preorders Underway Jan 13, 2015, 16:56 Cutter

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 09:23:
Based on Double Fine's recent history, I'll wait for reviews and videos on this before I put a cent into it. I'm done trusting them with any kind of advanced funding.

My thoughts exactly, regardless of the fact that I've been asking for this forever and GF is one of my all time fave games.

News Comments > Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter Live
16. Re: Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter Live Jan 13, 2015, 16:42 Cutter

No more backing without regional pricing for this guy. I'm tired of always paying more than my US/British/European counterparts. I'm busy in the summer anyway so I can wait for the inevitable fall or Xmas sale on this.

News Comments > Evolve 4th Monster; DLC; Season Pass Details
12. Re: Evolve 4th Monster; DLC; Season Pass Details Jan 13, 2015, 16:28 Cutter

Remember when this sort of stuff was expected for free or they allowed the community to create and distribute this stuff? That's why I won't supposed these walled garden type games - well, at least anymore than I have to. $15 for one model? What are they smoking? Do they think they're WoW? Sigh, whatevs.

News Comments > PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed
33. Re: PC Grand Theft Auto V Delayed to March; Specs Revealed Jan 13, 2015, 13:42 Cutter

Jenkins, you motherfucker! I had a sneaking suspicion this was going to be the case given Steam hadn't updated the release date and that their "confirmation" of no delay was suspiciously terse.

Fuck-a-duck I was all amped for this! Ok, wtf is Pillars of Eternity then? Let's go already!

News Comments > Universal Combat Advanced Announced
17. Re: Universal Combat Advanced Announced Jan 13, 2015, 13:37 Cutter

If there's a bigger glutton for punishment out there I've never heard of him.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 13, 2015, 13:36 Cutter

garrywong wrote on Jan 13, 2015, 10:44:
That idiot isn't going to get re-elected anyway, who cares what he says?

Uh everyone because it doesn't matter if it's him, the other party will do it too. This is about the elites using this bullshit to clamp down until we're all living in an Orwellian nightmare, and it's not that far off at this point.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 13, 2015, 13:09 Cutter

If you believe....there's poo on the moon, poo on the moon....

Can't believe the Ducks got smoked like that. It was anyone's game IMO, but I figured it would be close either way.

And once again NYC leads the way forward. Good on you New York!

And whilst that juicing article is paid for by Breville it's pretty interesting to learn that most commercial juice is garbage - been seeing this in other studies lately, that not only are there zero benefits to them, they're likely detrimental to your health. And that the heat from the speed of most commercial juicers are killing off all the good stuff, again making the whole point of juicing a waste of time.

And that ban tipping piece is the most idiotic and wrong I've seen in a long time for far to many reasons to get into here.

News Comments > Writer's Guild Videogame Writing Award Nominees
9. Re: Writer's Guild Videogame Writing Award Nominees Jan 12, 2015, 23:17 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 19:58:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 18:41:
Julio wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 18:26:
HorrorScope wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 17:53:
Missed Shadowrun Dragonfall.

Agreed, clear miss there. At least DA:I isn't in the running.

Let me guess, you never played DA:I

Not directed at me, but...
I'll play it when they patch in what they said they would day 2 after release. They have gone completely radio silent at this point and I look at it as if no patch has been released because the one they did have did nothing if not create more issues.

I finished the game with nary a problem.

News Comments > Minecraft Name Changes Next Month
5. Re: Minecraft Name Changes Next Month Jan 12, 2015, 21:19 Cutter

Kobalt wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 18:43:
Thank god, my game name is terrible because I didn't know in advance login name = game name.

What is it? Something like, Captain Winky? Lord Tallwhacker? Sir Poopypants?

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 12, 2015, 19:12 Cutter

Anita Ekberg, Mamie Van Dorn, High School Confidential.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jan 12, 2015, 19:09 Cutter

And? I don't want to play a female lead. People who pay for things should get what they want. No one is forcing you to take their money, so what exactly is the problem?

20113 Comments. 1006 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo