Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23122 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide
27. Re: Fallout 4 GeForce Tweaking Guide Nov 9, 2015, 13:10 Cutter

The lack of SLI support - for a console game - is inexcusable? Uh you do know you're talking about Bethsoft right?

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2015, 10:36 Cutter

That's weird how weather fronts move. The last 2 days have been back to seasonal here, prior to that we had an amazing week. Only 3 days ago I was outside in shorts and a t-shirt in 19C weather raking more leaves and putting up mah Xmas lights. Now it's back to 10+/-. So that whole front basically took 2 days to get to where you are in NY and has now moved on or dissipated.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Nov 9, 2015, 10:31 Cutter

Bottom Line: While Fallout 4 has some concessions in its RPG backbone to make a more accessible game, the post-nuclear wasteland remains as intriguing as ever.

Recommendation: New players will probably have a wonderful time. Long time fans may be disappointed with the game's new direction.

That's about what I expected. Bethsoft catering to the console kids and making this Fallout-lite. They're really good at fleshing out a basic organic world but that's all they're good at. Everything else about Bethsoft games from the tech to the writing sucks. Knew this was going to be a bargain bin buy for me.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 9, 2015, 10:18 Cutter

And then then they wonder why people resort to things like ABP,Ublock Origin, VPNs, et al.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 8, 2015, 20:23 Cutter

Julio wrote on Nov 8, 2015, 19:45:
Apple screwing over the peons again, not even paying them to be searched. Maybe they'll put in full cavity searches next.

Always love seeing Apple fanboys getting screwed over by the company they so dearly love.

News Comments > Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 8, 2015, 17:04 Cutter

So how the hell is a game greenlit that hasn't even been made? Derp!

News Comments > Game Reviews
10. Re: Christ Centered Gamer Nov 8, 2015, 11:00 Cutter

IBJamon wrote on Nov 8, 2015, 00:08:
Thank you for your comment. I am the author of this review. I have considered what you wrote and you make a good point. I do try to be reasonably objective but I let my emotions get the better of me in this case.

I couldn't help but see the irony/similarity to how this whole debate has been handled in some circles, and the barbs thrown our way, about our viewpoints, and I let that get the better of me when writing that line. We strive to be as objective as is reasonable. I knew when I wrote it that it could be taken a bit divisively by some, but there is no need to use charged language to make my point.

That line of my review has been changed, taking this into account.

Thank you.

IBJamon

How can you possibly be objective based on a belief system that's entirely made up and predicated on the illogical to begin with? That's what's known as specious reasoning. You think that lends some sort of credibility to your twisted morality. It does not. You jerks have been trying to dictate how everyone else should live since day one. Yet, the moment people stand up to stop taking your shit you're the ones who are persecuted. And not a one of you can see the hypocrisy standing right in front of you. Simply amazing! The sooner monotheism is relegated to a bad footnote in the history of humanity - and it's well on its way - the better off we'll be.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Nov 7, 2015, 11:12 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 7, 2015, 04:28:
I dunno, that was pretty mild. Hardly worth complaining about at all. This ad is a lot more on the nose, for example.

Also the wine ad woman needs to work on her delivery.

Yeah, now that's a fucking sexist ad. And out of curiosity I decided to see how many people were outraged over this particular ad, so much so that it had to be banned. And the number of complaints was....8. 8 fucking complaints. Cereal?

ASA Ruling on Budge Brands

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
19. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 7, 2015, 10:52 Cutter

ForgedReality wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 22:24:
Great White Shark wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 21:54:
Cutter wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 20:33:
Looks more like a steaming load to me.

No one gives a shit what you think.

And you're off to a great start too, mister 253 posts. Looking at your history, you seem to have basically nothing positive to contribute to any discussion. You'd be a lot happier in life if you tried being less negative. But that's none of my business. *sips tea*

And that's why you keep idiots like him on ignore.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 6, 2015, 20:47 Cutter

I’ve not spent a single dime out of my main account. I’ve done side jobs to come up with the funds. Some people buy real boats; I buy pixel boats. I haven’t financed anything or put anything on credit cards. Everything is clear in the up, disposable income. I wasn’t stupid in that regard, you know. Putting things on credit cards, that’d be dumb.

Uh yes, yes you are. That's about the saddest thing I've ever heard. Oh well, you can't fix stupid.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 6, 2015, 20:43 Cutter

That whole pitch sounds way too good to be true. Caveat emptor.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Studios Launches
2. Re: Activision Blizzard Studios Launches Nov 6, 2015, 20:35 Cutter

Oh god, please make it stop!

News Comments > StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer
1. Re: StarCraft II Micro Content Plans; Legacy of the Void Launch Trailer Nov 6, 2015, 20:34 Cutter

This bullshit just has Nodick's grubby prints all over it, doesn't it?

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
2. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 6, 2015, 20:33 Cutter

Looks more like a steaming load to me.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 6, 2015, 20:32 Cutter

Welcome to 1984! Cheeky humour no longer allowed. There was absolutely nothing sexist or degrading about that. Oh FFS! Rolleyes

There are about a million car and booze ads out there that are easily a million times worse and not banned. This PC SJW BS is getting seriously out of hand. Almost as bad as all the abbreviations and acronyms. Wry

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 6, 2015, 20:28 Cutter

Obviously no one disagree what he did was wrong, but there's something to be said for due diligence here. If you rush off to dump your stock because a guy who knows a guy who read a tweet saying you should that's really on you isn't it?

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 14:18 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 12:19:
I'm surrounded by palm trees. They are very low maintenance. Thumbsup

I'll still take the raking with the autumn colours any day of the week. Fall is the best season in the northern climes, almost makes up for everything else. While I'll take the heat over the cold any day of the week I do like a change of seasonal scenery for what it's worth.

News Comments > etc.
9. Re: etc. Nov 6, 2015, 14:16 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 12:23:
Cutter wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 11:18:
Lulz at the nerdrage. Oh my dear lord the world is coming to an end!
Rolleyes
Not sure you're allowed to comment on anyone else's rage, of the nerd variety or any other.

Why do you hate freedom so much? Is it because you love the terrorists?

7. Re: Dying Fan Sees Nov 6, 2015, 11:35 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 6, 2015, 11:20:
Interesting, according to that article, the film is still 'unfinished.' Not much time left there, people. Barely a month!

Also, I thought the Hateful Eight looked damned good from earlier trailers, and now I am required to see it in the theatres AT LEAST twice, since the Fraternal Order of Police threatened Quentin Tarantino about it. And here I thought the FOoP was just a bunch of threatening telemarketers trying to bully old people into buying stickers to put on the license plates. Way to step up and go full Mafia, boys.

*EDIT* Also, try to stay strong, Half-Elf and anybody else dying to see the film. DON'T WATCH THE TRAILERS.

That's insane, but not unexpected. I've been saying that for years now. Police need to be reigned it because they are out of control. That's flat out fucking nuts that he can threaten someone like that publicly and not be removed from his position. Quentin can, and should, sue the hell out of them for that. That's a massive civil rights violation right there. Just one nore indicator in a never ending list that we are not living in a democracy or just nations.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2015, 11:29 Cutter

Wow, that color article was fascinating. It's amazing how things can fan out from a single happy accident.

And I just raked up 14 bags of leaves myself and will have about the same amount again for the end of next week for pickup. Still, my neighbor across the road has it real bad. He has a huge lot and these several massive old maples which shed a solid foot of leaves across his yard. He puts out dozens upon dozens of bags of leaves. It's crazy. I'd probably just say 'Fuck it, screw the lawn.' Saw him out there yesterday for several hours at it and it doesn't even look like he did anything.

23122 Comments. 1157 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo