Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16516 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 27, 2014, 00:21 Cutter

I'd love to see Mantle replace DirectX since MS no longer cares about gaming. And no more 'get the latest DX...when you buy our new OS!' bullshit.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 27, 2014, 00:18 Cutter

Well that was gosh darned nice of them.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Feb 27, 2014, 00:17 Cutter

"Large companies don't like to let go of things even if they're not using them, which is frustrating, but we try, because I would not like them to be in other people's hands and I would like to do something with them or at least have them available.

"I would like to have them be available so people could buy them instead of pirate them if they wanted to. They don't even have that option now. And I think if someone were going to do a nice version of it, it should be us. If someone was going to do a nice version of Grim [Fandango], I think it should be us."

That really fucking sucks. It sucks these corps just sit on these IPs. They're likely unaware they even have them. You'd think they'd be selling them for a song. Dizam would I ever love to see an updated GF and a follow-up! Now that's something I'd KS on.

News Comments > Habitat Announced
2. Re: Habitat Announced Feb 26, 2014, 23:42 Cutter

Good concept, but doesn't look very good so far even as an alpha. The graphics are going to have to be a whole lot better.

News Comments > Gods Will Be Watching Announced
7. Re: Gods Will Be Watching Announced Feb 26, 2014, 23:40 Cutter

"Throwback design" or "Retro" = 'We have zero budget to speak of. So please buy our fugly game anyway.'

News Comments > Meet the Flockers
6. Re: Meet the Flockers Feb 26, 2014, 23:36 Cutter

Meet the Fappers.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
29. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 26, 2014, 23:25 Cutter

Need that ignore function back Blue. Too many asshole trolls like yonder around need ignoring.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2014, 17:49 Cutter

The saddest part...

Do you like to cook at all?

God, no. My cooking consists of the microwave oven. I never really understood cooking. You put so much time, energy, and expense into it, and then you eat it, and itís gone

Sounds like this guy was raised by very shitty, very lazy parents who didn't cook themselves as this sort of thing is usually the case.

It doesn't even sound like this guy has had a really good meal in his life. Yeah, there are times when cooking is a chore, but that's when you dine out. Most of the time it's great. And it's the payoff of all that work that's the reason to do it.

24. removed Feb 26, 2014, 17:42 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 26, 2014, 20:02.

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
9. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 12:10 Cutter

Actually it would be in Roberts interest to limit ships. That way when someone wants to resell theirs he can take a hefty cut of the profits. And I'll wager that's exactly what he intends on doing.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2014, 12:03 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 09:41:
The ultimate starfucker gets a shot at one of the hottest chicks of Trek lore....

Whats not to like?

And you Spocks gonna' go all Par Fon. Threeway maybe? Or toss Urhura into the mix and everyone gets their freak on.

And hells yeah Gojira!!! See Rodan?! And there was another monster in the first trailer too so looks like we'll be seeing several of them at least. That effing rocks...I hope.

And Blue, get some cheesecloth or a cloth cooking bag and toss the lamb or just the bones into that and Bob's your uncle.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 26, 2014, 11:51 Cutter

Tip of the iceberg. Hope all you Google Glass wearing motherfuckers are prepared for the beatings your gonna' get wearing those things. And deservedly so. Just wait till all the upskirt pervs and pedo bears get caught with them.

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans
16. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Future Plans Feb 26, 2014, 11:43 Cutter

nin wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 09:38:
They should name a patch "Creston's Disappointment".

The industry should adopt the Creston standard for QAing products. It will be like what they're doing with Starbound, 'Furious Creston', 'Enranged Creston', 'Amazed Creston', etc.

News Comments > Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll
6. Re: Star Citizen Mustang Sale Poll Feb 26, 2014, 11:38 Cutter

The Joker: And here we go....

News Comments > Age of Wonders III Next Month
6. Re: Age of Wonders III Next Month Feb 25, 2014, 23:22 Cutter

Ima wait for reviews.

News Comments > Risen 3 Official Announcement
4. Re: Risen 3 Official Announcement Feb 25, 2014, 23:19 Cutter

harlock wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 19:23:
seems late to the party.. after 2014, i think it may be time to move on from the standard fantasy world RPG.. there are just so many in the past few years and also about to release

hopefully wasteland 2 and cyberpunk 2077 can lead the way to some new horizons

I'm worried about both. A) A lot of people saying W2 is coming off more like Fallout Tactics then Fallout. B) Plenty of people - myself included - didn't enjoy the Witcher games in the least. So if it's more the same but with a cyberpunk theme then that's not good.

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling
17. Re: Blizzard Confirms Paid WoW Leveling Feb 25, 2014, 23:11 Cutter

GameAnger wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 19:31:
Which is ironic since all he does is bag the game / company, yet isnt subbed.

Personally $60 to me is less than 2 hours work. Compare this to leveling an entire character to 90, I like the idea.

Sadly I have 6 over 85 characters. Like Fuck am I paying $60 to increase 3 or 4 bloody levels though

How is it ironic when it's based on gaming with Blizzard since they started. Back when they used to be cool.

And well aren't you the big fucking shot. Ok Mr. Big Shot, why don't you buy everyone here all the games on our Steam wishlists. You know, since it's just money and it doesn't mean anything to a big shot like you. No? Didn't think so. Keep talkin' the talk though sport, it's all you're good for.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 25, 2014, 18:52 Cutter

It's like Google is in a competition with Apple to see who can be eviler.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 25, 2014, 18:46 Cutter

You can't even stop the NSA from illegally spying on the planet. HTF are you going to fix the internet?

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. Re: Evening Screenshots Feb 25, 2014, 18:36 Cutter

Got sepia?

16516 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo