Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20439 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 10, 2015, 11:39 Cutter

“Verizon takes our customers’ privacy seriously,” the company said in response to the new letters."

You bet! Invading that privacy is worth a lot of money to them!

Last month, Verizon said it would allow customers to opt out of supercookies. Nelson said he would rather see consumers have to opt in to tracking.

I don't understand how that's not the case. At least here we have that. That should be a universal law that people need to opt in, not out.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 10, 2015, 11:36 Cutter

Jesus, when the hell is Germany going to get rid of her? Are the other choices that bad?

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 10, 2015, 11:30 Cutter

Seriously Valve? You guys just let pile after pile of scheisse in and now you're pretending you have standards? Christ, they're such a lazy and cheap company. Hire some fucking people to handle this stuff.

And that Oatmeal KS is just ridiculous. I'd wager 99% of the people buying in won't ever use the cards anyway.

Holy crap could this Impact Winter game be ripping off anymore people? Just looking at their store page to start they're ripping off The Day After Tomorrow, Fallout, The Long Dark, and probably several other things too. It's going to suck.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders Expansion This Month
1. Re: Space Hulk: Ascension Salamanders Expansion This Month Feb 10, 2015, 11:21 Cutter

Hah! People like salamanders.

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Evolve
8. Re: Ship Ahoy - Evolve Feb 10, 2015, 11:20 Cutter

The only philosophy I see is 'Let's monetize the shit out of everything possible!'. I suspect they'll be charging for patches going forward.

News Comments > Diablo III Cheaters Banned
4. Re: Diablo III Cheaters Banned Feb 10, 2015, 11:18 Cutter

Verno wrote on Feb 10, 2015, 11:14:
Sometimes competing is fun though, nothing wrong with a little friendly competition to keep things interesting.

Especially when you're coked up or on adderal.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 10, 2015, 00:03 Cutter

Ok, that was funny.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Feb 10, 2015, 00:02 Cutter

That HLIOM was great. Loved the choice of using Bach for that.

And with only a 15% stake it's not going to get messy at all. You require at least 30% control to start throwing your weight around and have it count.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 9, 2015, 23:56 Cutter

You have to be a fucking moron to post criminal plans via Shitter.

And really? A selfie with the person you murdered? Well at least PA has the sense to have the death penalty. In a case like this they should be able to take the punk straight to the prison and give him his lethal injection on the spot. China is even more efficient in just taking them out back of the courthouse and shooting them on the spot, then billing the family. Now that and the Russian gulag system are both things we should adopt.

How the fuck did a semi-literate idiot like DPR get as far as he did? I think it says far more about the state of law enforcement than anything else.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
16. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 9, 2015, 23:44 Cutter

I don't know about where you live, but cabbies in TO are the terrorists. Seriously, they are a fucking menace to safety and impediment to the economy. The new mayor *finally* has the cops and ticket pigs finally out ticketing these fuckers now. Double parking, illegel turns, stopping in no stopping zones, are things they don't believe apply to them. Well not anymore. Jesus they should have been doing this all along. Licensing requirements for cabbies in NA are a joke. If you want to see real stringent requirements, go to places like London. It takes actual skills to be a cabbie there. Uber's over. It's just a matter of time before they're another regulated car service and that's as it should be. Wanna ride share? Stick out your thumb.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 9, 2015, 23:23 Cutter

I'm calling bullshit on this right now. 300k for everything they're promising? Lol no chance in hell. The vibe I get is, 300k to make a working demo to shop to publishers. For what they're talking about you'd need 3 million at least to do this. 300k for 15 people and all the associated costs and rewards? Hahaha! No chance in hell.

News Comments > Shadow Realms Cancelled
12. Re: Shadow Realms Cancelled Feb 9, 2015, 23:14 Cutter

Overon wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 20:20:
Bioware cancels RPGs? Has bioware ever done this before publicly?

This was an asymmetrical warfare game, not a CRPG. Can't recall them cancelling anything before.

Helicopter Pilot: Welcome to Itchy and Scratchyland, where nothing can possib-lie go wrong. Uh, possibLY go wrong. Huh, that's the first thing that's ever gone wrong.

Still with a name like Shadow Realms you'd think it would have been a CRPG involving Dwarves and Dark Elves in the Underdark sort of thing. That would have been way cooler anyway.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
3. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 9, 2015, 17:26 Cutter

At least in this there's some nice landscape to behold. I like driving in the country. Flying through the black empty void of space, not so much. Is there anything amazing to see in ED? Never saw anything in Lets Play or Twitch that was remotely interesting.

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Beta Details
31. Re: Battlefield Hardline Beta Details Feb 9, 2015, 17:23 Cutter

Stop buying this crap. Kthnx.

News Comments > Universal Combat CE Free on Steam
34. Re: Universal Combat CE Free on Steam Feb 9, 2015, 17:23 Cutter

yuastnav wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 16:11:
So why does he feel the need to pretend he has a PhD? I never understood that part. Everyone knows he doesn't have one so why fake it?

Were you around for the flamewars on Usenet with Derek back in the day? The excuses he used to come up with to defend that he had an actual PhD yet would never say from whom or for what. Loads of people scoured college databases but nary a one could ever find any evidence he even completed high school, much less obtained a PhD. That's still some of the best entertainment I've ever enjoyed.

News Comments > Original Early Access Game Pulled
19. Re: Original Early Access Game Pulled Feb 9, 2015, 17:15 Cutter

Burrito of Peace wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 15:03:
Do you work for free? Why should anyone else?

Lots of people do. It's called volunteering. And if you take money for something promised you're legally bound to deliver that or it's fraud. If you pay me for an order of widgets and I deliver you a box of them only half done you're going to want what you paid for or your money back, right? This is no different. I have to carry liability insurance for the stuff I make, and so should they. Personally I think government watch dogs need to start regulating this stuff seeing as Steam and others aren't - when they should be seeing as they're profiting from it.

News Comments > Original Early Access Game Pulled
2. Re: Original Early Access Game Pulled Feb 9, 2015, 12:35 Cutter

So it's been in EA for 2 years and it's still alpha. Stick a fork in it, this thing is over. Chalk it up to another object lesson for consumers.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2015, 11:58 Cutter

Enh, Environment Canada and The Weather Network both said yesterday we can expect this winter shit to continue into mid-march most likely. So no early parole. Still, it was a mild and snow free Dec/Jan for us so I can't complain all that much compared to last year. Yet, it still makes Feb the worst month of the year IMO.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Re: Morning Screenshots Feb 9, 2015, 11:52 Cutter

That's a big 10-4 good buddy!

News Comments > Universal Combat CE Free on Steam
12. Re: Universal Combat CE Free on Steam Feb 9, 2015, 11:51 Cutter

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

20439 Comments. 1022 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo