Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 17745 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 6, 2014, 15:44 Cutter

Verno wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 14:15:
Yeah.....no tact or introspection.

Shit man, truth hurts, huh?

Back on ignore you go until you grow up.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin Mini-Delay
15. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Mini-Delay Jun 6, 2014, 15:40 Cutter

ChandlerL wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 15:13:
Cutter wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 13:13:
Yeah, tons of stuff can be interacted with, crafted, used in the environment. It's awesome as a possum. This is about the only thing I've backed I'm really happy about so far. Wish I had never given dime to Fargo and those jerks at inXile. And I'm pretty worried about the lack of progress from Project Eternity. With that last update it just seems it's hella behind schedule. And they had the gall to even ask if they should do yet more stretch goals with it. Just get it out the fucking door already.

inXile is the one doing Wasteland 2, yah? What have they've been doing that's disappointed you? I'm not up on W2 progress since it was kickstarted and then I saw a demo a few months ago on youtube. Are they f'ing it up?

No, I just don't like how they've handled it. Larian gave all their backers alpha and beta access. Most everything has been on time or close to it. And they're been really cool with the fans.

inXile on the other hand has been late repeatedly and never once apologized. And then they start gouging people by charging for beta access. When I stated it was greedy and tacky on their boards some producer asshole emails me and tells me they don't want me as a customer and he'll refund my money. Plus the interest and exchange rate I've lost in waiting over 2 years for this thing? No. Ok fuckoff then. So unlike any other normal business which would be apologizing this clown is insulting and telling paying customers off. So yeah, I won't ever be giving inXile another dime and will do my utmost to let others know they shouldn't either. Larian is a company that is grateful for your business and inXile wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. So make up your own mind about who you'd rather support.

News Comments > Hidden Witcher 3 Message Hints at Crossbows and Horseracing
4. Re: Hidden Witcher 3 Message Hints at Crossbows and Horseracing Jun 6, 2014, 15:33 Cutter

Dacron wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 13:59:
Task wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 12:20:
Maybe he casts a magic bubble over his face or magic witcher gills.

Or potions. Dive with limited oxygen to harvest sea plant that can be made into a water-breathing potion ala Skyrim.

God did Witcher 2 love it's potions.

Just like that kid in Harry Potter.

News Comments > PC FIFA 15 Using Next-Gen Engine
3. Re: PC FIFA 15 Using Next-Gen Engine Jun 6, 2014, 15:32 Cutter

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 15:22:
Cutter wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 15:11:
So are you soccer fans excited about the world cup?
It's called football and you know it.

Not here it ain't. Wry

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jun 6, 2014, 15:32 Cutter

He's a long way from Tipperary.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 15:30 Cutter

Wow, Bungie has really become evil, haven't they?

And good for her. She should have held out for more. And the idiot cops that arrested her should not only be fired but have to pay that settlement themselves.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 6, 2014, 15:23 Cutter

And that saddest part is, these companies are only starting to push back because it's affecting their bottom line. If they could profit off it themselves you'd never hear a peep about this.

Civil liberties? It's over, Johnny! It's over!

News Comments > Nether Leaves Early Access
1. Re: Nether Leaves Early Access Jun 6, 2014, 15:16 Cutter

Yay, more Day Z clones. Exactly what gamers need.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Close Combat - Gateway to Caen
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Close Combat - Gateway to Caen Jun 6, 2014, 15:12 Cutter

If you get to kill the Caen brothers I'm in.

News Comments > PC FIFA 15 Using Next-Gen Engine
1. Re: PC FIFA 15 Using Next-Gen Engine Jun 6, 2014, 15:11 Cutter

So are you soccer fans excited about the world cup? Punch

12. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Mini-Delay Jun 6, 2014, 14:03 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 14:00:
OMG, they took all that money from people, and now they're delaying again! It's a scam!

Oh, sorry, I think I'm in the wrong thread. Can someone point the way to the nearest Star Citizen thread please?

This is nothing like Chris 'the Robber' Roberts. Not even in the same parking lot of the same ballpark of the same galaxy.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 6, 2014, 13:23 Cutter

And I feel sorry for all those vets who fought an unnecessary war. Oh it may have been at the time, and Germany may have lost, but the fascists won regardless. The way things are headed - and very much sooner than later - Germany may as well have won the war.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 6, 2014, 13:21 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 10:55:
nin wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 09:12:
Looks like Luke is getting a beard for the trilogy. And Hamill trimmed down nicely...

Must be really weird to go back to the role you're most known for, decades later...

Damn, did they really need that Mickey Mouse promo shot...Ugh...

And what did I say yesterday?

Disney is going to drive Star Wars into the ground so hard that Luke Skywalker's children will be born at the Earth's core.

Well, that was actually a quote from someone else, but it's spot on.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
17. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 13:19 Cutter

Dagnamit wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 13:00:
Snowden should probably be in jail. He broke the law. He'd have a much better time of it if he'd stayed here in the first place. Political pressure because of the popular backlash might have been enough to free him. Now he's just a coward that ran to China AND Russia of all the damn places.

You can't really call anyone a traitor if the likes of G Gordon Liddy are walking free, and in fact, making money on their infamy. Despicable.

Yeah, well when all you right wing fascists admit that Nixon, Reagan, Bush, and pals all committed treason and should be tried for it then I'll give some credence to what you're saying. Until then all I hear is 'Blah blah blah I'm a massive hypocrite.'

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - GhostControl Inc.
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - GhostControl Inc. Jun 6, 2014, 13:15 Cutter

South Park said it perfectly about those asinine ghost shows.

Ghost Hunters

9. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Mini-Delay Jun 6, 2014, 13:13 Cutter

Ceribaen wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 12:12:
Cutter wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 11:43:
Creston wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 11:07:
I'll admit I haven't really kept track of this one. Is it like that dragonknight divinity game, where you can change into a dragon, and it's sorta Skyrim-lite, or is it like that Diablo / ARPG game they made?

It's an old school isometric CRPG like BG, Ultima et al. but better and it has an editor! Any old school CRPG fan worth their salt has to buy this!

The other thing I like, which I haven't seen in a crpg game in a long time - is how you can use the environment.

There's moveable barrels/boxes (some strength checks involved), you can use water spells to put out fires... set oil slicks on fire... etc

I've just been popping in and doing the tutorial round every few updates with different character abilities and it's a lot of fun, can't wait for the game to be finished to put some real time in it.

Yeah, tons of stuff can be interacted with, crafted, used in the environment. It's awesome as a possum. This is about the only thing I've backed I'm really happy about so far. Wish I had never given dime to Fargo and those jerks at inXile. And I'm pretty worried about the lack of progress from Project Eternity. With that last update it just seems it's hella behind schedule. And they had the gall to even ask if they should do yet more stretch goals with it. Just get it out the fucking door already.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2014, 12:01 Cutter

Hrm what's that thing that politicians do when entering office in the US? Oh yeah, the Oath of Office....

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

So not a one of them has lived up to their oath. But a patriot at great personal cost to himself has, and somehow he's the traitor? Suck it Marc. Suck it long and suck it hard. People like you who are enemies of the Constitution are the real traitors.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 6, 2014, 11:52 Cutter

They could charge $50 and no one would buy it. That's why they're dumping it, remember.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 6, 2014, 11:51 Cutter

Well, I don't use a phone for that sort of thing. And I use Ghostery, Adblock and Anon, as well as VPNs and private browsers on all but my regular sites like Blues. And all my info on FB is made-up anyway. I check it once a day to see if any of my friends has any upcoming events and that's it. It's handy in that regard, so no I really don't need to delete my FB account. Just like sex, things go more smoothly when you take precautions.

6. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Mini-Delay Jun 6, 2014, 11:43 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jun 6, 2014, 11:07:
I'll admit I haven't really kept track of this one. Is it like that dragonknight divinity game, where you can change into a dragon, and it's sorta Skyrim-lite, or is it like that Diablo / ARPG game they made?

It's an old school isometric CRPG like BG, Ultima et al. but better and it has an editor! Any old school CRPG fan worth their salt has to buy this!

17745 Comments. 888 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo