Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19162 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 20, 2014, 22:00 Cutter

Yeah, public Wiffy networks are dangerous like everything else if you're a nub and don't know how to protect yourself.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 20, 2014, 21:50 Cutter

Whatevs.

Rolleyes

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 20, 2014, 21:49 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 21:28:
That's cool. The Flame in the Flood looks intriguing.

Yeah, hope it turns out well. I'll be in if it does.

That sucks. Human Resources looked pretty cool.

I'd imagine they should be able to fund that themselves. I think people are tired of backing those sorts of projects where they know they can self-fund or find it otherwise.

News Comments > Space Engineers Sells 1M
2. Re: Space Engineers Sells 1M Oct 20, 2014, 21:46 Cutter

So it's unfinished? And it sounds like it's going to stay that way. And that's the problem with early-access games.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Season Pass Announced
10. Re: Far Cry 4 Season Pass Announced Oct 20, 2014, 21:44 Cutter

Dacron wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 20:25:
Prez wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 20:21:
Or, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

No, the truth is out there.

I believe.

/mulder

"Somewhere between the light and shadow falls the reality."
- T.S. Elliot

News Comments > Door Kickers Released
2. Re: Door Kickers Released Oct 20, 2014, 21:43 Cutter

Now you too can know what it's like to execute no-knock warrants and execute innocent people with no repercussions at all!

News Comments > Play Civilization V Free This Week
5. Re: Play Civilization V Free This Week Oct 20, 2014, 21:39 Cutter

You pretty much need all the expansions to get it to where it should have been to begin with. Once you do, it's pretty sweet. Hope BE is good, but Ima holdoff for now as I have a feeling it may suffer from the same thing. Besides, I've barely scratched Endless Legend so far.

News Comments > Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft
46. Re: Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft Oct 20, 2014, 19:26 Cutter

SimplyMonk wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 18:38:
Beamer wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 18:21:
Cutter wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 18:05:
SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 15:50:
Beamer wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 15:48:
<pokes the Cutter-Bear with a stick>
Everyone else is a troll. Always. Forever.
Cutter wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 12:12:
I don't understand sexism so it must not exist. Why do you care about things that don't exist?
<continues to poke the Cutter-Bear in the eye>
And someone please quote me...

I paraphrased a bit.

Sexism will always exist. Welcome to the genders of male and female. Learn to cope with it already.

30. Re: Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft Oct 20, 2014, 18:12 Cutter

BitWraith wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 16:49:
You guys do know that with every sexual comment you make, you justify everything the Anita Sarkeesian's of the world are saying, right?

Why? Because we like hot chicks and prefer to have sex with them over the Anita Sarkeesian's of the world? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Jade Raymond is hot. You're blind or gay if you think otherwise. And I know plenty of lesbians who hit on her in a heartbeat, so what does that make them? Just because we sexualize someone it doesn't automatically invalidate their skills or them as a person. She may be a great managing director, but I'll never know because I'll never work with her, so why would I even care in that case?

Hey, it's ok though, brah, no one is judging you. You may however wsnt to get your tampons out of your purse, because it sounds like it's your time of month.

29. Re: Jade Raymond Leaving Ubisoft Oct 20, 2014, 18:05 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 15:50:
Beamer wrote on Oct 20, 2014, 15:48:
I'll wait until Cutter says something reprehensible. On this board, I mean, I'm sure he's off saying something reprehensible wherever he is right now.

Why do you guys keep feeding that troll? Put that clown on ignore and do everyone a favour. Why else do you think he has to snipe or play devils advocate in every single topic he enters? I admit it took me a while to catch on, but he is nothing but a troll and should be ignored.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 20, 2014, 11:27 Cutter

Plumber servicing your furnace? Ruh?

And whilst I'm not a big anime fan I do love GitS. And ScarJo is completely wrong for it. Someone like Kate Beckinsale would be better.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 20, 2014, 10:58 Cutter

WHy haven't the CC issuers in the US jumped on that long ago? We've had chip cards forever now. Do you guys have tap to pay?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 20, 2014, 10:55 Cutter

Couldn't LEGO find someone good to make it?
Wry

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 20, 2014, 10:50 Cutter

Of course the assholes making Hatred are fascists. Typical extreme-right, tiny-dicked, powerless losers with delusions of grandeur wanting to take out their frustrations on the world around them, never once realizing they're the entire source of their own problems.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Requires 6GB of RAM
17. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Requires 6GB of RAM Oct 20, 2014, 10:40 Cutter

What do any of you care? None of you is buying this garbage and supporting these assholes making this tripe...right? RIGHT?

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
42. Re: Sunday Interviews Oct 19, 2014, 20:51 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue."

- EdTV

News Comments > etc.
29. Re: etc. Oct 18, 2014, 20:08 Cutter

Rolleyes

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 18, 2014, 19:46 Cutter

10% for doing nothing? Lulz!

News Comments > Star Trek Online Expands
18. Re: Star Trek Online Expands Oct 18, 2014, 19:35 Cutter

Ant wrote on Oct 18, 2014, 18:44:
Is the game a lot better than its open beta from several years ago? I thought it was decent back then.

Yep, it actually got a lot better when they started the away missions. They're like old ST episodes.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2014, 14:33 Cutter

I don't care how relative value is, one grand for a baseball ticket is stupid, yo!

19162 Comments. 959 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo