Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23102 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Nov 13, 2015, 20:37 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Nov 13, 2015, 20:28:
And much like a condom, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

The condom, designed to prevent life. The firearm, designed to end it.

Right, and if there had been armed people at that concert hall maybe it wouldn't have been a bloodbath because the terrorists would have rightfully had their lives ended before they got going. Sounds good to me.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Into the Black Nov 13, 2015, 19:53 Cutter

Christ, now they're saying it's 60, maybe 100 people? I'd imagine this is really going to give the hard-line right-wing parties a lot of leverage all over Europe, particularly with the massive influx of muslim refugees and the backlash that's happening over that. I'm also wondering if we're going to see a loosening of gun laws in countries that have otherwise had pretty stringent gun control. As much as I don't like the idea of a society where we need to walk around armed to the teeth people do have a natural right to defend themselves. And much like a condom, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Edit: Jesus, it may be the media but the number keeps going up, it's 120 now.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2015, 13:47 Cutter

A Canadian couple who traveled to Mexico for their daughter’s wedding were found dead after the man suffered a heart attack and squashed his wife when they had sex in a resort hot tub.

The man’s heart attack likely caused the woman to drown, an official from the Mexican state of Quintana Roo told the Canadian Press

Jesus Christ, how much of a whale was this guy if she couldn't even push him off being buoyed by water in a hot tub? What a fucking horrendous way to die...for her.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 13, 2015, 13:36 Cutter

I miss OMNI magazine.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One
48. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 13, 2015, 13:33 Cutter

You know there are viral marketing firms which post fake reviews for as little as $5, right? Happens on sites everywhere like IMDB, Amazon, etc. In fact Amazon sues people who charge $5 for fake reviews. So a couple of lousy grand for someone like Bethsoft for fake reviews is a steal. Then there's the actual payola to "legit" sites and reviewers.

News Comments > Star Wars: Battlefront Reddit Issues
2. Re: Star Wars: Battlefront Reddit Issues Nov 13, 2015, 10:57 Cutter

Payola

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. removed Nov 12, 2015, 22:49 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 13, 2015, 07:34.

News Comments > The Pillars of the Earth Video
1. Re: The Pillars of the Earth Video Nov 12, 2015, 19:49 Cutter

Weird. Huh, haven't read the books or watched the series. I've caught snippets of it. Is the series worth watching or the book worth reading?

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 12, 2015, 19:29 Cutter

They gave CCP 30 mil? Welp, you can kiss that money goodbye lol!

1. Re: Into the Black Nov 12, 2015, 19:24 Cutter

I think I just threw up a little.

News Comments > Mordheim: City of the Damned Campaign Trailer
3. Re: Mordheim: City of the Damned Campaign Trailer Nov 12, 2015, 14:31 Cutter

Looks really good but still a lot of recent negative reviews. So it's a definite wait and see.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2015, 12:33 Cutter

Good! They shouldn't be permitted to do that when told not to.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 12, 2015, 12:33 Cutter

And the FBI assault on civil rights continues unabated.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2015, 11:19 Cutter

Love Herman Miller's stuff. I like their Sayl chairs in particular. However I don't have $700 laying around for one right now.

News Comments > System Shock Remake Plans; System Shock 3 Possible
9. Re: System Shock Remake Plans; System Shock 3 Possible Nov 12, 2015, 11:08 Cutter

So long as it's just updating the tech and not changing the game at all that's sweet.

News Comments > J.J. Abrams Collaboration SPYJINX Announced
8. Re: J.J. Abrams Collaboration SPYJINX Announced Nov 12, 2015, 00:04 Cutter

Tom wrote on Nov 11, 2015, 23:26:
Why are you sure he'll do better for Star Wars? Doesn't seem like a safe bet to me. Then again, the bar IS pretty freakin' low.

Hah! Thank you for that. That is is so perfectly said. Nice one, Centurion, like it, like it!

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Nov 12, 2015, 00:03 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 11, 2015, 23:11:
I'll never understand the people who are more interested in winning games than actually playing them...

Because the purpose of most games is to win them. Otherwise they're not games they're just people wasting time.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2015, 00:02 Cutter

I don't understand. This is an obvious gross violation of the 4th Amendment. Both judges and lawyers have to swear oaths to uphold the Constitution. Why isn't anyone filing complaints against the various DOJ lawyers and judges involved in these shenanigans. Why aren't they being disbarred? How can any person of good conscience call themselves patriot or even impartial and support these violations as they do?  

News Comments > Blizzard Sues Bot Maker
9. Re: Blizzard Sues Bot Maker Nov 11, 2015, 23:43 Cutter

KilrathiAce wrote on Nov 11, 2015, 23:28:
Blizzard is crying too much.

Let's say in future we get much better ai programming and people can have software play game for them, using normal pc inputs, as long as customer owns license to play the game on the pc thats legal. I guess Blizzard should be looking into making terms that only humans are allowed to manually and physically play their games lol.

Or they could be smart and just make and sell the bots themselves. I'm actually very surprised Nodick hasn't done that yet.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Nov 11, 2015, 21:15 Cutter

Price hike eh? In that case I'll go to a better, cheaper competitor because that's what we have in a capitalist system! Oh wait!

23102 Comments. 1156 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo