Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18377 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 16:47:
Hey Blue, have you decided if you're going viral? No, I don't mean a Lost Weekend in Tijuana where you end up in a Mexican jail with a hooker, a gunshot wound and VD. I mean, are you going to be making videos of you and the crew playing stuff together online and is it happening tonight or have you not decided yet?

Quite frankly I'd rather see that then some guys playing a video game.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 4, 2014, 18:58 Cutter

US Government experiments on unkowning citizens...gee there's a surprise. Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 18:53 Cutter

Frags4Fun wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 12:09:
Cutter wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 11:28:
Just aw the new Cap flick and bad as it was they were at least right in how the fascists really won the war. Just keep scaring people and incrementally stripping them of their liberty in the name of security.

What is this Cap flick that you speak of?

I totally agree about the scaring people and stripping their liberty. It bugs me that the masses don't see it. ermagerd, the terrorz!

Cap tain America 2. Cap, man! When one just says Cap, one is obviously referring to Captain America. Toff

It was actually a very cool scene with him arguing with Fury, 'This isn't freedom, it's fear.'

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 4, 2014, 18:52 Cutter

Updating the Ultimas isometric ala Unity like Project Eternity would be really effing sweet.

News Comments > Star Citizen in Depth
33. Re: Star Citizen in Depth Aug 4, 2014, 18:40 Cutter

Tumbler wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 16:57:
The project as a hole seems to have turned a corner recently. The coverage I see from the press used to feel like they were asking "how big a failure is this going to be?" and now it's "how good is this going to be?"

It feels like they're over the hump now they just need to deliver the best damn game anyone has every seen!

It's exactly like this!

What's even more amazing is that up to now the funding has come with a lot of skepticism and negative feelings surrounding the project...and they hit 40 million before that changed. What do you think the next year will deliver when most of the news you're hearing is positive, the game is playable, new ships coming into the game all the time?

One mustn't count one's chickens before they hatch, mustn't one? I still say people are going to get burned on this game in ways they don't yet expect.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2014, 11:37 Cutter

I think those copper assholes are the same grifters responsible for the Q-Ray. They've been successfully sued on multiple occasions. Now they've smartened up and don't make direct claims, but just leave you with vague implied promises. It's like that Enzyte crap, read some of the stories surrounding that one. They've been found to contain sawdust, mercury, etc. Also sued successfully repeatedly.

I don't understand how anyone can be that stupid or lazy to think there's a miracle cure for anything. Really? You really think there's a pill that'll make your Johnson bigger? Or that copper will cure your arthritis in spite of the fact that for all its use over thousands of years no one has EVER seen that happen?

Why are the TV stations permitted to air this garbage? Just because they toss out a disclaimer before it, that somehow absolves them of any responsibility of it? If they're profiting from it - and they are - then they should share the responsibility and be liable. As bad as lawyers and politicians are there's no lower scum than people in marketing and advertising.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 11:28 Cutter

Just aw the new Cap flick and bad as it was they were at least right in how the fascists really won the war. Just keep scaring people and incrementally stripping them of their liberty in the name of security.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added
59. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Aug 4, 2014, 09:12 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 00:09:
Cutter wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 20:52:
SlimRam wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 20:34:
I once asked for a 'happy ending' after a massage and the masseuse leaned over, with a smile on her face, and whispered in my ear, "And they all lived happily ever after"

I once asked for one and she gave my nuts a titty twister and sailed out of the room laughing while saying 'You didn't specify happy ending for whom.'
If you had to ask you went to the wrong place from the start.

Remember 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny?

News Comments > etc.
17. Re: etc. Aug 3, 2014, 20:58 Cutter

Anyone's who ever been out on the water for a few days knows this sensaton when you get back to dry land. Always takes a while for the equilibrium in your ears to re-establish themselves. Same thing with heights. It's all physical. When I worked at the CN Tower back in the day it took about 2 weeks to get used to it, which they actually discuss in training.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2014, 20:55 Cutter

So no Harold Ramis or Bill Murray, so it's really not the Ghostbusters now is it? Let's call it what it is, a straight to video budget flick.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
4. Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 3, 2014, 20:54 Cutter

NiteX wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 20:40:
Rhett wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 14:16:
Facebook goes down; Facebookers call cops

What. I don't even.

I imagine these people will be the first to die if the world ever goes total blackout for whatever reason.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added
42. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Aug 3, 2014, 20:52 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 20:34:
I once asked for a 'happy ending' after a massage and the masseuse leaned over, with a smile on her face, and whispered in my ear, "And they all lived happily ever after"

I once asked for one and she gave my nuts a titty twister and sailed out of the room laughing while saying 'You didn't specify happy ending for whom.'

News Comments > Double Action: Boogaloo Released
3. Re: Double Action: Boogaloo Released Aug 3, 2014, 20:47 Cutter

Ok, that's a seriously awesome title.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
8. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Aug 2, 2014, 19:57 Cutter

Yeah, back in the day they were all uber electronics geeks. Now it's just sad.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
5. Re: Saturday Metaverse Aug 2, 2014, 19:54 Cutter

Sociopathic Republican doesn't care about anyone or anything except money - par for the course. Liberal tree hugger whines about it when the common sense solution is easily available as Creston said - par for the course again.

And people wonder why this my favourite emote around here?
Rolleyes

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
4. Re: Saturday Mobilization Aug 2, 2014, 19:49 Cutter

If the tech is good enough for a car to be self-driving then I'd totally sleep in it while it was driving. Totally.
Sleeping

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Delayed?
22. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 09:59 Cutter

Task wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 22:11:
Redmask wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 21:01:
Cuter wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 20:06:
These guys are clueless. Just finish and ship the damn game and get that crap out later.

Pipe down Cuter, its a small delay as they note in the headline which you didn't read.

He always posts the same thing with any update about Wasteland 2. Plenty of games to play on multiple platforms in this day and age while waiting...

Yeah, and their lack of professionalism is worthy of scorn. Just because you eat shit and call it ice cream doesn't mean some of us have higher standards.

21. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 2, 2014, 09:58 Cutter

Techie714 wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 23:51:
Redmask wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 22:52:
Cuter wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 22:06:
No, what ALL backers committed to was the game. Some wanted some extra gew gaws. The priority is first and foremost the game. They've already delayed this thing multiple times already. Whatever, just another bad crowd-sourced project.

Get a grip you little drama queen, it's a 2 week delay to fulfill kickstarter rewards. Can you put your own pants on in the morning or does it require a few posts complaining about the effort first?

You must be new here, well you've met Cutter.....
PS He bitches.....a lot

A) Why don't you have that moron on ignore like everyone else? All he does is troll and flame.

B) If any of you assholes - that always say this idiotic shit look at my post history - my positive posts far outweigh the negative. I don't bitch. I post legitimate gripes. These assholes have delayed this at least 3 times now that I recall. And now they're delaying it yet again so they can send out non-essential crap when they can easily send out the game. No, they're delaying intentionally yet again because they're not finished. Everything I've seen from the beta has left me entirely underwhelmed and feeling like I wasted my money. That's a legitimate beef. See the difference or do I have to draw it for you in crayon, champ?

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 1, 2014, 22:08 Cutter

Julio wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 20:20:
No thanks, I'm not giving Gamestop my fingerprints. What's next, giving them your DNA?

Well if you're selling them something you've handled then they already have that.

9. Re: Wasteland 2 Delayed? Aug 1, 2014, 22:06 Cutter

D4rkKnight wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 21:11:
Cutter wrote on Aug 1, 2014, 20:06:
These guys are clueless. Just finish and ship the damn game and get that crap out later.

That crap is what we backers committed for - it wouldn't be fair to make us wait.

No, what ALL backers committed to was the game. Some wanted some extra gew gaws. The priority is first and foremost the game. They've already delayed this thing multiple times already. Whatever, just another bad crowd-sourced project.

18377 Comments. 919 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo