Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20437 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 13, 2015, 21:57 Cutter

Yeah, are you kidding? I love everything Sid and Marty Krofft did! Saturday monring in front of the TV in my PJs with a bowl of Cap'n Crunch, some blueberry Pop Tarts and all those Krofft shows and other cartoony goodness....good times.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Lucius II
2. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Lucius II Feb 13, 2015, 21:54 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 19:39:
So, anyone care to explain why Hatred brings out the pitchfork and torch brigade but this is going by without any fucks given?

That said, I never even gave the first title the light of day because it had a cover that screamed 'stupid steam indie garbage' but now I'll probably pick it up and then give this a whirl.

Maybe because he's the Anti-Christ? Meh, its looks like garbage anyway.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2
6. Re: Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2 Feb 13, 2015, 21:49 Cutter

You just know this company is going to tank it all. What a waste of time and money.

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence
11. Re: Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence Feb 13, 2015, 21:46 Cutter

Were the people who gave him money for Godus unaware of who he was and his history? This is the only guy in this industry that was assigned PR handlers when he was in public to keep him from being himself. I just hope all his bridges are burned and he can't ever come back.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns PvP Details
10. Re: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns PvP Details Feb 13, 2015, 16:20 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 14:45:
I just wish they'd picked a better name:
Heart of Thorns
Heart of the Swarm
Heroes of the Storm

Fart like a Horn?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2015, 15:16 Cutter

“A man who rescued a crocodile that had been shot in the head became close friends with the animal. They happily played every day until the crocodile’s death 20 years later,” said Professor Dinets, who has spent 3,000 hours, or 125 days, observing the creatures.

“The croc would swim with his human friend, trying to startle him by suddenly pretending to attack him or by sneaking up on him from behind, and accept being caressed, hugged, rotated in the water and kissed on the snout,” Professor Dinets said, hinting at a macabre quality that seems to recur in much of the crocodiles’ play.

Uh yeah, that's not my idea of a good time. A croc sneaking up on you for shits n' giggles. Um, no thanks. They play with dead animals. Not a whole lot of fun for the beastie that was killed I imagine.

I was listening to The Housemartins last night. It's been forever since I've listened to them. I forgot how good they were. It's a good day for some Housemartins.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
25. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 13, 2015, 15:07 Cutter

He is the boy who cried wolf - repeatedly for the last 30 years. Everyone is sick of your bullshit. I hope you get sued and lose everything you piece of shit. If we never hear from you again it'll be too soon.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 13, 2015, 14:57 Cutter

So Apple has no problem exploiting workers and not paying taxes and selling violent games but heaven forbid the image to sell it actually depicts violence. Jesus, they're the scummiest corporation on earth.

News Comments > Shadowrun: Hong Kong Nears $1M Goal
7. Re: Shadowrun: Hong Kong Nears $1M Goal Feb 13, 2015, 14:53 Cutter

Honk Kong Phooey number one super guy!

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
13. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Feb 13, 2015, 14:52 Cutter

It'd be annoying having a tongue that long. He must constantly be biting it.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2015, 00:45 Cutter

So people will just claim it wasn't an act of revenge, but of love. Sharing an intimate moment of beauty with the world. Or call it art or something. I'm sure they'll find a work around in short order. Don't pose naked for people if you're uncomfortable with the prospect of other people seeing it someday. It's really that simple.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 12, 2015, 21:35 Cutter

Rogue Wizards looks pretty good.

News Comments > Mortal Kombat & More WBIE Games on GOG.com
1. Re: Mortal Kombat & More WBIE Games on GOG.com Feb 12, 2015, 21:29 Cutter

"I saw Harry Potter just last week and was thinkin' man Harry's getting old, they should call him Harold Potter. When's he gonna get his PhD in wizardy? Man, how long is he gonna be at that high school?"

News Comments > D&D Sword Coast Legends This Year
10. Re: D&D Sword Coast Legends This Year Feb 12, 2015, 20:08 Cutter

Frijoles wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 17:44:
I don't have much hope, but they have my attention. Looks interesting, and I need some D&D.

Indeed. I was going to say guardedly optimistic myself. It looks like it'll be NWN lite and not a full-fledged editor however, sigh.

And one musn't forget the DLC. From the CE version....

"Lost Mines dungeon tile set for Dungeon Masters"

Sigh.

Oh well, what can you do? I too need some D&D.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
29. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2015, 19:53 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 18:55:
Seventyfive wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 13:45:

If democrats know so much about economics and employment, why are Detroit, Cleveland, and other liberal strongholds so blighted?

What's funny is when we have democratic power the overall economy does better. Google it. And the past two administrations it has held up once again. Joe is taking it in the shorts, big biz has never done better... not sure why big biz is so pro Repub, history.

Because the people running those companies are myopic psychopaths. They don't understand that working stiffs having money in a consumption based society is good for them. They just see it as money they have to give away.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
64. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 12, 2015, 19:49 Cutter

beremot wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 19:43:
Red wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 16:59:
I've done my homework. But my conclusions are not the same in every case. Plus, I am probably personally biased towards a more primal version of evolution. The weakest in the herd are holding it back.

The only good thing about this debate is that it should expose the anti-vaxers as the totally selfish assholes that they are: a strange hybrid of right wing Ayn Randian types and the most narcissistic aspects of "New Age" culture.

How I wish all the people who just didn't give a shit about anyone else could all go live on an island together where they could all not care about each other together. I'm sure it would be a kind of Social Darwinistic Eden.

Ok, that was awesome. I LOL'd at that.

26. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2015, 17:39 Cutter

Prez wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 15:03:
Beamer wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 14:26:
The economy is doing well for white collar workers. If you have great experience and a degree or three it's a massive boom.

For the remaining 80% or more of the country, the rebound hasn't really happened.

This, exactly. For us blue collar workers things still suck. My wage barely keeps up with inflation, everything (except gasoline) is getting more expensive, and the income gap is widening steadily. It's a race to the bottom for the middle class. Me, I didn't vote and I doubt I ever will again in my lifetime. None of the clowns in DC - and no, not Democrats either; spare me the BS rhetoric about how things get better when they are in charge - give a shit about anything but keeping their job, living like royalty, and trading favors with corporate interests.

Things are very measurably better with them in charge, don't kid yourself there's no difference. And all I've been hearing over the last several years is how there are tons of jobs for skilled tradesmen that stay vacant. They they're begging for people in places like No Dak.

Where the jobs are: The new blue collar

That article would seen to contradict what you're saying. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places?

25. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2015, 17:26 Cutter

Orogogus wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 14:07:
Seventyfive wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 13:45:
If democrats know so much about economics and employment, why are Detroit, Cleveland, and other liberal strongholds so blighted?

Because of population decline due to US manufacturing jobs moving overseas over the last 60 years.

I wasn't aware this was something that was even up for debate. There are people who blame this on politics? Pretty much every US metropolitan area is a liberal stronghold.

Exactly. And who ushered in Free Trade to begin with that began the end of manufacturing in NA and turned China into a superpower? Reagan and Mulroney.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2015, 17:23 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 16:48:
Verno wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 10:11:
Alcohol’s evaporating health benefits.

Haha nooo, my excuse to drink wine too much is ruined.

That Man from UNCLE trailer is great by the way.

Yeah, we're kind of seeing a resurgence of the comedy spy genre with Kingsmen and now U.N.C.L.E. I blame Archer. Also, it's interesting that Kingsmen director Matthew Vaughn is a protege of U.N.C.L.E.'s Guy Ritchie.

Uncle looks good. Kingsmen looks awful.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
8. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 12, 2015, 17:21 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 12, 2015, 14:58:
Offworld Trading Company™ is in Early Access on Steam.
I will probably grab it ones it comes out. Looks pretty good.

I agree but unfortunately I won't buy anything from Stardock on general principle. Plus it seems awful pricey for what's there.

20437 Comments. 1022 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo