Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16502 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 4, 2014, 14:08 Cutter

I'll never understand why people use those machines in the first place. Shitty product, needlessly pricey, and environmental nightmares.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Previews
9. Re: Morning Previews Mar 4, 2014, 14:00 Cutter

Is this the first actual update that wasn't a sales pitch for more money?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth
22. Re: Ships Ahoy - South Park: The Stick of Truth Mar 4, 2014, 13:54 Cutter

Ozmodan wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 11:41:
Just a blatant piece of trash.

So's your mom, but that doesn't stop all the guys from the naval yard down the road from stopping by every day.

News Comments > Asheron's Call Future Updates "Limited"
5. Re: Asheron's Call Future Updates Mar 4, 2014, 13:50 Cutter

Yeah, Turbine is nuts for not doing a new AC, DDO, etc.

News Comments > Diablo III XP Bonus
37. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 4, 2014, 13:49 Cutter

Have they got rid of the ODRM? No? Pass.

News Comments > Goat Simulator This Summer
3. Re: Goat Simulator This Summer Mar 4, 2014, 13:34 Cutter

They're going to make a fortune on this.

News Comments > The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 Released
1. Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 Released Mar 4, 2014, 13:33 Cutter

Focus on Wolf you bastards!

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Revealed
13. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Revealed Mar 4, 2014, 13:22 Cutter

nin wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 11:18:
Woot - Rocksteady is back!

Backstreet's back alright!

Guess WBIE figured their own crew was too inept to gamble with this series and handed it back. Smart move.

News Comments > Evening Previews
6. Re: Evening Previews Mar 4, 2014, 02:42 Cutter

Yeah, this seems like they've made it a little more Civ'y. If you never played the originals pick 'em up on GOG on sale one day.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2014, 18:39 Cutter

The English Newman and Redford. Too bad they weren't making flicks together when they were younger.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Mar 3, 2014, 18:36 Cutter

Man, I sure hope this is good. Me want!

News Comments > DICE Addressing BF "Netcode"
7. Re: DICE Addressing BF Mar 3, 2014, 18:24 Cutter

nin wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 18:12:
"Come back, baby!"

"Rock and roll never forgets!"

News Comments > Dishonored II at E3?
5. Re: Dishonored II at E3? Mar 3, 2014, 18:23 Cutter

I thought Dishonored was ok. Wouldn't go on number until a deep discount however.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2014, 14:13 Cutter

MajorD wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 13:03:
Verno wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 12:30:

His diet was basically coffee, cigarettes and some weird smoothies. The crazy part is that he exercised a lot too, I don't know where he got the energy. Dude is nuts, I would never do that to my body.

Yeah, that has got to be hard on the body, and makes one wonder what long term and/or irreparable damage it does.

Well, I recall and interview with him on this subject and he said particularly going from the Macheenist to Bats was just way too hard and something he wouldn't do again.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Mar 3, 2014, 12:37 Cutter

Too late for WoP. They should have started on this a decade ago.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 3, 2014, 12:33 Cutter

Now Nadella has two key spots on his executive team to fill and as he works to transform Microsoft into a cloud-first, mobile-first company, he doesn't have much time to waste.

Just not getting it, are they? That ship has sailed...a decade ago. And the Cloud is over before it began. So long Microsoft.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2014, 10:43 Cutter

Leto was incredible in DBC and entirely deserved that win. So did Matt. DBC should have won best pic too, but any films about slavery or the holocaust always win. Gravity took all the technical stuff. Well, what was there to really compete with it?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 3, 2014, 10:36 Cutter

Yeah, after being stuck inside all winter I'm going to be a lizard baking on hot rocks in the sun this summer. Hanging out at home indoors, no way.

News Comments > 3D Realms Acquisition Details
4. Re: 3D Realms Acquisition Details Mar 3, 2014, 10:34 Cutter

Fools and their money.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
20. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Mar 3, 2014, 01:51 Cutter

Brataccas wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 01:10:
I bought a refurbished HP LaserJet 4p in June of 1994. I still use the damn thing nearly every day. Sure, it requires a parallel-to-usb cable to work properly, but I have it hooked up through my router and shared out to the entire family. We go through probably a ream of paper every two months tops. My wife and I far prefer reading anything longer than a few pages of material on paper -- can't stand ebooks and electronic documents/magazines. Simply easier and more enjoyable to mark things up with highlighters, margin notes, stickies, etc while sitting out on the couch or browsing outdoors. Electronic text is for skimming, paper is for deep reading and analysis.

I'm the same. I've never cared for reading - beyond briefly - things on the PC. I just grabbed a new all-in-one, wireless color printer last month so I'm pretty happy. I do a considerable amount of printing for personal and business because it's easier having physical copies on hand to access than going through stored docs and emails looking for what I want - particularly when I need it quickly. I could never juggle everything solely electronically.

16502 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo