Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16579 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 10, 2014, 18:57 Cutter

I love the BBC radio program of HG. Sad as it may sound, probably the single best time in my life was laying out in a hammock under the stars on a warm summer night - screaming high on mushrooms - and listening to that entire program. I think I may have even peed my pants at one point from laughing so hard. I do recall my ribs were sore for almost a week after it.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
49. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 10, 2014, 18:55 Cutter

As I stated from the outset. I think this is the end of consoles. If not, second last generation for sure. Why bother with them when a PC does it all and more and does it much better.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Morning Previews
9. Re: Morning Previews Mar 10, 2014, 18:53 Cutter

harlock wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 11:23:
Fion wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 10:03:
I still haven't finished Witcher 1, let alone 2. I'm trying but it's an older title with lots of little quirks. I'm half tempted to just watch a video summary and move on to Witcher 2.

2 is 100x better

Which is to say not at all if you're not into it. It's fairly established that the Witcher games are something people are very into or not at all.

Wild Hunt. Better than the Mike Hunt edition I suppose.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land
7. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Mar 10, 2014, 18:51 Cutter

Cthulhu loves you...on a bun...with catsup.

News Comments > Space Noir Announced
10. Re: Space Noir Announced Mar 10, 2014, 18:50 Cutter

That's it, isn't it? 'Oh, sounds interesting'....read, read, read, 'blah blah blah TABLET'...and interest is gone.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2014, 17:45 Cutter

Yes, end DST!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 9, 2014, 17:39 Cutter

It's a shame Dragonfall isn't on there. It's really damn good and should be up there over crap like DayZ, Rust, etc.

News Comments > THIEF Patch & Tips
6. Re: THIEF Patch & Tips Mar 9, 2014, 17:32 Cutter

I'll never understand these bad design decisions like the windows. Similar with the animations played after capturing ships in Ass Creed 4. Once, ok. Every frickin' time? Come on! At least let the player have the option to disable it.

News Comments > East vs. West Cancelled; Knocked
3. Re: East vs. West Cancelled; Knocked Mar 9, 2014, 17:29 Cutter

Are most people aware that Indiegogo does that? I can't imagine they are.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2014, 12:07 Cutter

Yeah, it was like The Venture Bros.. The First two seasons were golden then it just went completely down hill.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2014, 18:17 Cutter

Why aren't you using a local, artisan roaster? And drip machine? Bodum yes. And are you using a moka to make you espresso?

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2014, 13:48 Cutter

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's jumped the shark yet but the boat is in the water and they're warming up to do it. Not a fan of this new season either.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 8, 2014, 13:40 Cutter

Well clearly I'm not being tracked every day because I'm not a dumb blonde and I'm actually concerned about my privacy whereas most people are not.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Mar 8, 2014, 13:18 Cutter

Yeah, MS just keep giving people more reasons not to buy the Spybox 180. Derp!

News Comments > Interceptor Sees Blood?
7. Re: Interceptor Sees Blood? Mar 8, 2014, 13:16 Cutter

Last of the V8s?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 7, 2014, 20:45 Cutter

Yeah at least you have good beer though, man.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 7, 2014, 20:45 Cutter

Yeah, she only caused a $200 million dollar fuck up. She must have been eminently qualified, lol! Dude, lay off the coke.

23. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 7, 2014, 20:43 Cutter

Yosemite Sam wrote on Mar 7, 2014, 14:14:
Heh, don't even own a cell phone and probably never will. I like not being available 24\7... and seeing how my friends are attached to their devices all the friken time doesn't give me any incentive to get on board either.

Zackly! My brother and mom are on their phones all the time. All...the...fucking...time. And it's all bullshit. They're just talking shit with people. Wasting a $100 to yammer with people about nothing all day long.

No, it is a good thing for people to switch off and notice the world around them. Stop and smell the roses, literally.

News Comments > Tomb Raider "Exceeded Profit Expectations"
31. Re: Tomb Raider Mar 7, 2014, 20:25 Cutter

Fuck all this noise. Bring on Triad Wars already!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 7, 2014, 19:21 Cutter

Good luck, Eddie! Hope they come through for you. Damned if I'd want to stay in Russia either.  

16579 Comments. 829 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo