Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18558 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock II
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock II Oct 15, 2014, 21:53 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 20:25:
It seems to be an improvement over LoG1 and true to the roots of the genre. Doesn't feel like a console game in the slightest. Has outdoor areas and if you beat it day one, you click a button to get a free pizza delivered to your house.

And how exactly does that work?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2014, 18:18 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 14:56:
Verno wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 11:45:
Julio wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 11:09:
Clearly they do. Looking like a good call not to close the borders, it may be too late for the US - but I'd like to see other countries start closing their borders to all travelers from impacted nations.

I seriously can't tell when people are kidding or not on the internet anymore. Too late for the US to what exactly? Do you seriously think we're going to have a wide scale Ebola outbreak?

43% of Americans believe they or one of their relatives will contract Ebola. So there's a 43% chance they're not kidding.

Easy way to stay Ebola free? Don't let in people with Ebola. What are various governments around the world doing? Letting in people with Ebola. If that doesn't say they want a pandemic I don't know what does. They can easily treat people in isolation off shore, in Africa, etc.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
12. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 15, 2014, 18:16 Cutter

saluk wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 15:25:
Cutter wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 09:40:
And MS continues to shoot itself in the foot. Why should I upgrade when you don't want me to utilize the advantages of the PC to begin with? The left hand isn't even aware of the existence of the right hand with that company, is it?

Rolleyes

I know, right? MSFT competes with itself way harder than they compete with anyone else.

Lol! Nice one. MS is MS' best competitor!

News Comments > Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released
8. Re: Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released Oct 15, 2014, 18:14 Cutter

Zanderat1 wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 15:27:
I bought it. I am fine with no Tim Curry. I hate his over acting in everything he does...even GK1.

Tim Curry is ahh-mazing!

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Early Next Year; No Official Date
1. Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Early Next Year; No Official Date Oct 15, 2014, 13:56 Cutter

Why no new Silent Hill stuff? I like Silent Hill.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Oct 15, 2014, 10:58 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 10:18:
One of the worst written articles ever. Love how they simply write shit like this:

"The Utah State threat is just the latest one in the ongoing saga of Gamergate, an increasingly nasty culture war between video-game critics like Sarkeesian and a mob of gamers."

Holy fuck shit, now its a CULTURE WAR?? Goddamn ignorant bastards everywhere and the media is running amok with it. Like anyone would even dare to do some you know mabye kind of relevant background investigative reporting about the whole affair instead of just reposting the same politically correct shit (without even checking if any of it checks out) like 'culture war' to spice things up a bit.

Mainstream media is apparently just as guilty of unprofessionalism as the gaming rags.

You're surprised mainstream media lies and exaggerates? Where have you been all your life? It's like everytime more than 2 people are affected by the same thing it's an "epidemic!". These guys have been doing their own versions of clickbait forever now.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2014, 09:51 Cutter

Why blast hospitals over Ebola safety? It's the governments bringing them in to begin with. They really want a pandemic, don't they?

News Comments > etc., etc.
28. Re: etc., etc. Oct 15, 2014, 09:47 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 02:11:
Beamer wrote on Oct 14, 2014, 22:02:
I appreciate people claiming to be balanced yet constantly saying "psuedo feminists," as if they know what they're talking about.

It's very cutter.

So you think Leigh Alexander is a real feminist? If you do, then please excuse me while I laugh hysterically. Feminists generally do not call all men scum and rapists, dox other feminists and make rape jokes about other feminists.

But please.. don't let facts disturb your world view In fact you are perfect proof of the kool-aid effect. To you opinions not taking some feminists for factual reasons serious are automatically worthless, because you drank the kool-aid that such a stance can not be accepted and that all feminists are real feminists.

I find that quite funny.

Why do you guys keep feeding that troll?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 15, 2014, 09:40 Cutter

And MS continues to shoot itself in the foot. Why should I upgrade when you don't want me to utilize the advantages of the PC to begin with? The left hand isn't even aware of the existence of the right hand with that company, is it?

Rolleyes

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 15, 2014, 09:35 Cutter

Games Media Awards? Lulz!

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 15, 2014, 09:34 Cutter

'And still just as unnecessary and even dumber looking!'

This thing just has scam written all over it.

News Comments > etc., etc.
15. Re: etc., etc. Oct 14, 2014, 23:55 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 14, 2014, 22:38:
Julio wrote on Oct 14, 2014, 20:18:
Fabrication of threats is good for publicity it looks like.

Occam's Razor: someone is threatening her. Given that you can be swatted for headshotting some kid playing Halo then call him a loser, this isn't even debatable. There's no need for her to threaten herself. She just has to put out skewed videos that get enough views and there will be someone out there that will take enough offense to try and shut her up.

Occam's Razor: She's a sociopathic bitch who needs to be the center of attention so she creates phony threats for publicity and sympathy.

Your way could happen no doubt, but giver her history? She's certainly not above crying wolf. Unless we ever see actual arrests of some nutjobs then I'll continue to believe it's her.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 14, 2014, 23:17 Cutter

The European Union and the Obama administration have been increasingly vocal about the tax-avoidance strategies of multinational companies and the countries that enable them. The European Commission is conducting a broad investigation into the relationships between multinationals and perceived tax havens like Ireland, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.

Yet strangely enough don't actually do anything about them. How odd. Isn't that odd? It's so very, very, very, very odd.

Thinking2

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Oct 14, 2014, 23:10 Cutter

Not into side-scrollers at all but that Abyss Odyssey game looks pretty freaky.

News Comments > Skyforge Video Diary
1. Re: Skyforge Video Diary Oct 14, 2014, 23:06 Cutter

Our hero, our hero the Dragonborn comes?

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
3. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Oct 14, 2014, 23:06 Cutter

I'd like to believe, but I can't, not in BiowarEA anymore. Unless everyone universally says this is the best thing since sliced bread I'll be waiting on a good sale for it.

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Videos
11. Re: Far Cry 4 Videos Oct 14, 2014, 23:02 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 14, 2014, 21:22:
Lol, why so critical, Half Elf? It all appears to be in game footage at least.

This game will definitely be worth the $9.99 or less that I'll spend on it during a Steam sale.

True but most games are only worth the $5-$10 or less sales. Helf is right though. Ubisoft has gotten way too formulaic. Even Blood Dragon - which was a hoot - was really just window dressing. Too much of the same from them over the last few years. Familiarity breeds contempt.

News Comments > Rebel Galaxy Announced
7. Re: Rebel Galaxy Announced Oct 14, 2014, 22:54 Cutter

Way too early to tell. Concept is good, but concepts are easy. I won't hold my breath, but I am curious. And no, no one is forgiven for Hellgate London. Especially Bill 'The Ginormous D-bag' Roper - for that, what he did to CoX and everything else.

Edit: Oh yeah, seeing as this a console game, that's a strike against it...for now.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2014, 16:52 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 14, 2014, 16:15:
Cutter wrote on Oct 14, 2014, 11:16:
Really? I think the Marvel films are pretty awful. DC is doing a much better job IMO.

Green Lantern was cringe worthy, Superman Returns was just... not bad, but not good either, but beyond Burton's Batman and the last Dark Knight series and Man of Steel, DC hasn't had a great run (with exception of Watchmen).

To each their own. I agree none of them are particularly great, but between the two the DC films are far better overall. Marvel is cheap and only concerned with merchandising, good story doesn't enter into it. Every film I see of theirs looks like it was designed for merchandising tie-ins with video games, toys, etc. They just mutilate the classics for a quick buck. Peter Parker is a wisecracking science geek. Andrew Garfield just comes off as punk. Jamie Foxx as Electro? Seriously? With the exception of RDJ, I feel like almost every character cast in any of their films has been miscast. And that's not saying I dislike the actors, I just feel they're wrong for their respective roles - and again DC does a much better job of it. I'm actually really curious to see Affleck as Batman. I think he'll nail this one.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
7. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 14, 2014, 15:20 Cutter

The art of the guy hanging on the rope in the mall. Straight outta DAT. That being said, I actually do like the concept as well, especially the crafting.

18558 Comments. 928 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo