Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16454 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs PC Graphics
2. Re: Watch Dogs PC Graphics Apr 11, 2014, 18:57 Cutter

So what Ubisoft is saying AMD users shouldn't both with this game them. Ok, Ubisoft, no sale in that case.

Since they've done Chic-a-go-go so well someone should license this and make a Blues Brothers game with it.

Blues Brothers Chicago Car Chase Scene

Lol! That's still has to be the one of the greatest moments in cinematic history. It's just so insanely over the top. Love the look Elwood and Jake shoot each other when they barely avoid hitting the cyclist. Now that would be way more fun to do, than walking around hacking shit with a cellphone.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Bound by Flame Trailer
1. Re: Bound by Flame Trailer Apr 11, 2014, 18:44 Cutter

Could this possibly be anymore console?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
6. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 18:36 Cutter

Could the fanboys fanboy any harder?  

News Comments > Heartbleed Vulnerabilities
13. Re: Heartbleed Vulnerabilities Apr 11, 2014, 17:40 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 12:36:
You do what you need to do, but I'd rather our government not grow any more than it already has... It's not worth it just to relieve myself of some personal responsibility.

Well, this is just another example of industry cutting corners. If they won't do the right thing then they must be forced to do it. This situation with computer security gets worse by the day. There really needs to be a concerted effort both by government and industry to reign it in.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 11, 2014, 13:09 Cutter

Ok, it was a good impression but what was so good about it?

And yeah, you know what TV needs more shows about cops, doctors, and lawyers because there aren't nearly enough of them.

Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 11, 2014, 12:56 Cutter

Yeah, the donations don't add up to much and are cheap, but it's the backend for most politicians when they step down and into those million dollar a year lobbying gigs. Ban that and you end lobbying.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 11, 2014, 12:31 Cutter

Probably because it's a scam. Hence they're using Indiescamscam. Fools and their money are soon parted.

News Comments > Heartbleed Vulnerabilities
1. Re: Heartbleed Vulnerabilities Apr 11, 2014, 12:24 Cutter

The various world governments really need to get involved in getting cyber-crime agencies the funding they need to start finding and nabbing these assholes. In the past several years the way this has exploded is just fucking ridiculous. Seems like every other day you have to change your PW on a site or worry if your personal info has been compromised. They also need to come down on private enterprise and start mandating security be better, particularly for the large corporations who can easily afford it yet choose not to.

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Apr 11, 2014, 01:32 Cutter

The potential upside is worth the risk. If I were him I'd be tired of the satire schtick by now.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Apr 10, 2014, 21:27 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 20:25:
He said he's going to drop the act, not sure if the real Stephen Colbert is a worthy successor or not.

but really these late night shows have just turned into a revolving door of "plug my shit" infomercials.

That's why I never bother with them. Even though I was young I still remember Johnny Carson pretty well. People used to show up half in the bag or completely wrecked and they'd just yammer on about whatever. It wasn't tied to their "latest project". That's why he was the king, and they've forgotten that.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 10, 2014, 19:49 Cutter

Shut up Google. All you clowns need to be reigned in too.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Warlock 2: The Exiled
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Warlock 2: The Exiled Apr 10, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

harlock wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 18:49:
"thrifty peasant" seems redundant

Not really. Maybe they're peasants because they're not thrifty.

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed
5. Re: Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed Apr 10, 2014, 19:33 Cutter

Is it just me or does it seem like every day now there are dozen announcements for zombie survival games and MOBAs? I never understand why so many people are always so late to the party. It's hard to miss a guy on water skis jumping a shark.

Oh well, at least Van Halen's Unchained still rocks!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 18:07 Cutter

Rigs wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 16:20:
So it's not your thing. Fine. But it's hardly the equivalent of paint drying...

=-Rigs-=

You're right, man. Watching paint dry is more entertaining. Maybe it's just because I've never watched NASCAR hammered drunk. I'm guessing that's the prerequisite I'm missing?

And how is F1 boring? Like Monaco? With cars racing through a city at a bazillion miles an hour? Dude, if you seriously think NASCAR is better than F1 I really don't know what to say to that. Different strokes for different folks, I get that, but cereal?

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Linux Beta Next Week; Playthrough ~50 Hours
18. Re: Wasteland 2 Linux Beta Next Week; Playthrough ~50 Hours Apr 10, 2014, 18:00 Cutter

Oh what the fuck ever. Alright, Fargo and co. not like they lack the experience in making games. Stop nitpicking dumb shit. Christ, you sound like a bunch of whiny fuck fanboys. Oh wait, that's because you are.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 13:39 Cutter

Rigs wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 11:58:
So, as you can see, NASCAR races aren't just about going left in circles...there's planning and strategy involved.

So drafting the lead car until the end of the race - as they go around in circles - is strategy and planning is it?

You guys should give it a try, you might be surprised...

No, no I wouldn't. I don't mind some F1 or Rally - because there's actual real strategy involved, but NASCAR is the racing equivalent of watching paint dry. It's a bunch of rednecks getting bombed waiting for car crashes.

That's ok though, baseball sucks too and basketball only slightly less. The only mainstream sports worth watching are football and hockey in that order. Outside of that less mainstream stuff worth watching, track, sailing, volleyball, etc. Golf sucks too, but it's a hobby, not a sport.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2014, 13:32 Cutter

nin wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 11:54:
The less Americans know about Ukraine’s location, the more they want U.S. to intervene.

Gee, you don't say.

The stupid and uneducated want 'Murica to go and kick rooskie ass? Really? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

NATO isn't going to do a goddamned thing. Invading second and third world shitholes for fun and profit is one thing. Picking a direct fight with the other big kids on the block is something else entirely. I'm sure that won't stop the MIC from pushing as hard as they can to get another needless war started however. Look at the first "Gulf War". That only cost them 300 million in PR and look at the windfall they've reaped ever since.

Now they don't even have to spend a 1/10th of that. Just wave some tiny American flags, invoke 9/11 and terrorism and away we go! Heh, it really wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the CIA come out shortly with "evidence" that Al-Quaida an the Russians are somehow connected.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Linux Beta Next Week; Playthrough ~50 Hours
6. Re: Wasteland 2 Linux Beta Next Week; Playthrough ~50 Hours Apr 10, 2014, 13:15 Cutter

2 years is more than enough for a game of this size and caliber. As per usual this is typical Obsidian mismanagement again with production schedules. I'm sure they made a fuckton of money on South Park, so they should hire additional resources if needed to finish this. They're already 7 months over schedule. This is just one more reason I'm done with crowdsourcing. Schedules and time are very important in my books. So is keeping your word. If someone says they're going to do something by XYZ then the better do it or don't say it at all. Go tell your boss that whatever project he has you on you're going to delay it 6-12 months and see what his response is.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Premium Beta
14. Re: Elite Dangerous Premium Beta Apr 10, 2014, 13:08 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 10:49:
While I agree with this sentiment in general, I have to disagree when the prices are this high or rather higher than retail. In fact the high price ensures that only people who want to see the game succeed and are passionate about it apply, which would in turn mean that they would also be passionate about reporting bugs and problems.

See, I go the other way on that. If they're fanboy enough to drop that sort of change they're not going to be critical where they need to be. The devs could shit in a bowl and they'd still call it ice cream. Oh sure, there will always be some who will, but most are ponying up the dough to drink the kool-aid.

This is the problem with AoW3 atm. It's terribly unbalanced. So what the hell was the beta for? Oh right, it was the fanboys they picked from the forums to give feedback. And nary a one was critical of this stuff whereas everyone else now is. I'm not even playing the game until this stuff gets addressed.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 10, 2014, 10:46 Cutter

Haha, go Al!

16454 Comments. 823 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo