Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23091 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 1, 2016, 20:35 Cutter

Awww, got all excited there for a second we'd see some new Ezio!

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 1, 2016, 20:34 Cutter

What a clown. All he had to do was deliver it. Then, if he got lucky, it'd sell and he'd be rolling in enough dough for all the hookers and blow he wanted without worry. What a way to squander a golden opportunity.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 1, 2016, 15:18 Cutter

Yeah, while optimization isn't supposed to start until beta, would it kill them to make a few passes before hand? Great game - potentially - but still an effing pig to run.

News Comments > Morning Previews
8. Re: Morning Previews Feb 1, 2016, 15:17 Cutter

5 reasons why pooping is best done on a toilet.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2016, 15:16 Cutter

Primalchrome wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 14:35:
Pigeon wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 14:13:
I've tried the $20 ones you can buy in the store, unfortunately they're bulky enough they interfere with my sleep
Have you tried a low profile boil-n-bite sports mouthpiece at a sports store for $15. If you mold it properly, it will stay while sleeping and provide protection from grinding.

Have you tried listening to R. Kelly's There's Nothing Wrong With a Little Bump and Grind/? I understand that it's about this topic of teeth grinding, ostensibly at any rate.

News Comments > The Division Beta Extended
3. Re: The Division Beta Extended Feb 1, 2016, 11:44 Cutter

Not getting the love. Got in and played for 2 hours last night. It's just another typical Ubisoft game. It's all grind. Go eliminate the bad guys here and earn tech points. Go rescue the hostages here and earn med points. Run around the map to find spawned items. Collect clothing to change your appearance. It's AC becomes a chest-high shooter.

The visuals of NYC in the throes of this crisis in winter is amazeballs I'll grant you but it wears off quick. Particularly when the whole city is set up as one big cover system. The AI is really bad. Really bad. And for them to call it an RPG is just laughable. Where's the interaction? Where are the choices? There are none. Just go be a goostepping government goon, kill people, take their shit.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2016, 11:38 Cutter

Your teeth are there for a reason. If the weren't they'd fall out like baby teeth, or we'd be like sharks. Live long enough and you'll lose them anyway so hang on to them as long as you can.

And yes, the Pro Bowl is weak sauce. The only reason anyone plays is a free trip to Hawaii. Hold it in Duluth this time of year and see how many of them show up.

I have to agree with Marty. I love The Searchers, And whilst I've never been a big fan of The Duke it was easily his best role and he did a great job in it. I was privileged to see Lawrence of Arabia on the big screen once in its original format and it was breathtaking. Wish I could see The Searchers on the big screen too.

News Comments > Sunday Previews
10. Re: Sunday Previews Jan 31, 2016, 17:08 Cutter

I don't get it. I was watching an hour or so on Twitch last night and it looks like all it is is a ARPG/shooter that's all grind. I didn't see anything remotely that would make it a proper CRPG like the Witcher. Won't even consider buying this without a good trial and/or beta.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2016, 22:52 Cutter

SunnyD wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 19:48:
I'm still waiting for a job to come up to take advantage of this birthday-gifted left-handed screwdriver that none of my right-handed ones can handle.

~Finis~

Take it to Burger King to make an adjustment on the left handed whopper.

Ikea had a problem with this with their left handed allen keys as well.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jan 30, 2016, 20:31 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 19:33:
Meanwhile my wife's school has to fire 8 teachers next year because they have no money to pay them.

Education in this country is SUPREMELY fucked up.

"It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber."

- Robert Fulghum

If the Anti-Christ, Trump, gets elected it'll be Armageddon anyway so nothing else will matter. At least we'll be ready given our Fallout training.

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
11. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Jan 30, 2016, 14:36 Cutter

I love how every single thing they do always comes with a sales pitch to buy something else.

'We're doing this, this, and this this month. Oh yeah, and we have several new ships and items for sale for a few hundy each. Get 'em while they last!'

3. Re: Scroll Lock! Jan 30, 2016, 14:34 Cutter

Ant wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 12:35:
KVM switch boxes' double press to switch, stop scrolling in spreadsheets and console text screens, etc. I still use it! I wished my work's Lenovo W530 lappy still had a scroll lock key. I really hate its on screen status screen for CAPS lock!

I believe you're the first person I've ever known that uses that key. I have it on my keyboard but there's no light for it.

News Comments > The Division Beta Filling Up
16. Re: The Division Beta Filling Up Jan 30, 2016, 11:47 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 11:13:
Hrm, interesting. I think I got beta access in one of the humble bundles, maybe I'll try it out, if it doesn't take up 75 gigs or something.

Unless this is just some marketing ploy and there is tons of space left in the beta, and they just want to trick more people into installing it!

*EDIT* whoops wrong quote, removed.

It's marketing. Gee, sorry we have no room at the inn for baby Jesus, but if you pre-order you can get in. Uh no.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 29, 2016, 23:16 Cutter

Apple VR yours for the low price of $5000 US!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 29, 2016, 23:15 Cutter

Fucking shills man.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 29, 2016, 23:10 Cutter

MS needs to learn from their arrogance and chow down on some humble pie. They try and dictate what the consumer wants and consumers give them the finger. And now they're wondering why no one is going to Spydows 10.

News Comments > The Division Beta Filling Up
6. Re: The Division Beta Filling Up Jan 29, 2016, 23:00 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jan 29, 2016, 21:40:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 29, 2016, 21:33:
I will say the game looks good. Beta is fairly limited size wise, but if you love weather fx the game is amazing. So far have to say I'm rather enjoying it, until I get a team of idiots who want to go into the dark zone and just start randomly attacking people and getting us killed.

I agree with everything you said. I love the game ts been just awesome. Cant say much more then that except I cant wait for this game to get released.

For those os us in the dark, can you two elaborte a little more? Is this typical Ubisoft fare wrapped in a different skin? Everything I've seen from gameplay footage appears to be that. It's like CoD but with more RPG elements. Go to Point A and take out terrorists. Check. Now go to Point B and take out those terrorists. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. It sure looks amazing but the gameplay didn't look so impressive from what I could glean.

News Comments > Try Star Citizen for Free
14. Re: Try Star Citizen for Free Jan 29, 2016, 21:42 Cutter

Oh this is delicious....

So now SQ42 is a seperate episodic game you have to pay for? Ahahahahahahaha!

At the December livestream, we announced that Squadron 42 and Star Citizen will be split into two separate packages in the near future. To update on this: the split will occur on February 14th. Squadron 42 will be available as either a stand alone game or an optional addon for Star Citizen rather than be included by default. If you want to lock in both games for the lowest possible price, consider pledging before this deadline. You can learn more about Squadron 42, our thrilling single-player adventure, here.

FUCKING L O L!!! OMFG! I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!!!

And what was it again they promised in their KS - that was supposed to be delivered Nov. 2014?

Real quick, Star Citizen is:

A rich universe focused on epic space adventure, trading and dogfighting in first person.

Single Player – Offline or Online(Drop in / Drop out co-op play)

Persistent Universe (hosted by US)

Mod-able multiplayer (hosted by YOU)

No Subscriptions

No Pay to Win

So much for any of those lies. Ahhh man, I cannot wait to see the fanboys going into overdrive to rationalize this bullshit away. Hahahahaha!

10. Re: Try Star Citizen for Free Jan 29, 2016, 21:23 Cutter

You're goddamned right I'll try it. Wouldn't miss it for the world. This should be entertaining...for myriad reasons.

9. removed Jan 29, 2016, 21:22 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 30, 2016, 11:22.

23091 Comments. 1155 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo