Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19544 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 20, 2015, 22:01 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 19:45:
FBI Seeks To Legally Hack You If You're Connected To TOR Or a VPN.

Because obviously anyone encrypting their internet or using a VPN must be doing something illegal.

It amazes me that politicians - being the crooks that they are - allow this sort of thing when it goes very much against their own self-interests. I expect this to get shot down hard and fast.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
10. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 20, 2015, 21:49 Cutter

Just shows the love The Oatmeal has. That's mighty impressive.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jan 20, 2015, 21:44 Cutter

I have a bunch of unclaimed keys from HB including one for Insurgency if anyone wants it because I won't use it.

That Hive game looks pretty good. Hope it pans out.

News Comments > Saints Row IV: Gat out of Hell Released
13. Re: Saints Row IV: Gat out of Hell Released Jan 20, 2015, 21:30 Cutter

New engine and dial back the over the top shit and I'll consider the next one, otherwise I'm done with the Saints.

News Comments > The Crew New Content and DLC Released
1. Re: The Crew New Content and DLC Released Jan 20, 2015, 20:24 Cutter

*watches the tumbleweeds roll by*

News Comments > Path of Exile Ban Warnings
4. Re: Path of Exile Ban Warnings Jan 20, 2015, 20:23 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 19:34:
For some reason they are choosing to warn these users about bans, rather than banning them outright.

From everything I've read Grinding Gear Games is composed of extremely nice people. Maybe part of it is being New Zealanders.

I'm sure a lot of Maori would have something to say about that.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Beta Access with Founder's Pack
3. Re: Heroes of the Storm Beta Access with Founder's Pack Jan 20, 2015, 20:16 Cutter

Damn, now I'm humming The Doors Riders on the Storm.

News Comments > Neverwinter Elemental Evil Expansion Announced
3. Re: Neverwinter Elemental Evil Expansion Announced Jan 20, 2015, 16:43 Cutter

Jesus, I wish someone who cared about AD&D - and had the money - would buy this from WotC and do some real good with it. Rsrely have I seen such incompetence with such a potentially lucrative property. If I owned this it'd be a multi-billion dollar money maker by now.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisitions Patch to Fix Awkward Silences
17. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisitions Patch to Fix Awkward Silences Jan 20, 2015, 15:04 Cutter

Enh, my only real gripe with the game was the lack of a dedicated healer role. I like playing clerics in (C)RPGs. And I wasn't really keen on the mage roles and their spells. Call me old but I prefer old school D&D mages - big ass fireballs, prismatic sprays, Bigby's Clenched Anus, er, Fist. etc.

News Comments > LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com
19. Re: LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com Jan 20, 2015, 15:01 Cutter

Thar's gold in them thar titles. Seriously. How can they not update these? Same game + new engine = profit. While most of us don't want to see classic movies updated, it's the opposite with games. I'd be happy as a pig in poo to see almost the entire - early - LA library updated/redone. All the Star Wars games, Outlaws, Day of the Testicle, Grim Fandango - and no what DF is doing doesn't count - etc. That's just money waiting to be made.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Resident Evil HD - Stream Tonight
2. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Resident Evil HD - Stream Tonight Jan 20, 2015, 14:58 Cutter

Xero wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 14:50:
lol, perhaps too much hype/advertising on a 17 year old title? lol

I'll pick it up when it drops to around $5-10 bones. My new spending limit is $20 and the game has to be crazy worth it for me to dish out $20.

Agreed. There are some one offs I'll pop for as day one purchases like GTA5, but almost everything else can wait for deep discounts from here on in. Most titles just aren't worth a premium, for me at any rate. I can easily wait most of them out.

As for this title? Enh. I'd rather see sort of an updated and re-imagined Silent Hill using the UR4 engine or something crazy like that. Oh noes Pyramid Head!

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Next Month
1. Re: Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Next Month Jan 20, 2015, 13:46 Cutter

So as the Spanish do you get to torture and brutalize the natives and rape their children like Columbus and co. did?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 13:44 Cutter

Boss battles are almost never fun. I hate just having to sit and grind away. Same reason I never got into raiding in MMOs. It's boring as hell. It's like the dragons in DAI. They're pretty cool, but ultimately it just results in a long drawn out grind of a battle.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 20:40 Cutter

The Packers were the better team or it's very obvious you guys didn't watch ANY football this season. Your own personal biases aside everyone and their dog agrees it was the Pack's to lose. And yes, Seattle for all there bullshit trash talk eked out their wins this season. They looked nothing like last year - where I admitted, and even called them to win it early in the season. So yeah, I can actually be objective about this. Now I hope more than ever Seattle loses. The thought, of your bitter, delusional tears will put a big ol' smile on my face. Spare me your hipster douchebag Seattle hypocrisy and trash talk. You already have enough loudmouths on that team.

News Comments > Into the Black
13. Re: Into the Black Jan 19, 2015, 20:33 Cutter

Cutter
It would take you...
1536 continuous hours
64 days,45 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library

My profile says my game completion is only 33%, yeesh! However I have a lot of stuff from bundles and such that I never really intended to play anwyay. I have 69 game reviews atm! 69 dude!

News Comments > etc., etc.
8. Re: etc., etc. Jan 19, 2015, 20:21 Cutter

Squirmer wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 20:14:
'Survivor' is just a word to give a positive spin, rather than 'victim'. It's about giving some power back to the abused person, not something to get so upset about.

I know what the fuck it is, and yes it is something to get angry about. Vets coming home from a war are survivors. People beating cancer are survivors. Getting trolled or called names online doesn't make you a fucking survivor, not even a victim.

Christ, by that rationale we're all survivors/victims! Oh deary me! Someone cut me off in traffic today, gave me the finger, and called me a bad name! Oh how I wish there was a support group for survivors like myself!

Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?!?!? Rolleyes

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Jan 19, 2015, 20:02 Cutter

"The service is “staffed by a number of online abuse survivors whose identities remain anonymous to anyone outside the network”.

Are you fucking kidding me? Survivors? These motherfuckers have the gall to call themselves survivors after someone called them names online? This PC liberalism bullshit has got to stop. This stupidity is just out of hand.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 19, 2015, 19:57 Cutter

Julio wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 17:54:
Let's see if the insurance companies can pay out the claims when this goes poorly.

Of course not. They plead poverty. Demand a taxpayer funded bailout. Then raise the goddamned rates anyway. Insurance is the biggest fucking scam in the world.

News Comments > Infinifactory Early Access
2. Re: Infinifactory Early Access Jan 19, 2015, 19:50 Cutter

Interesting...maybe. Looks like it would get repetitive fast however.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 12:52 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 11:09:
Verno wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 10:05:
Green Bay falling apart in the 4th quarter was heart breaking, I don't care for the Seahawks. Be interested to see how they do with 2 of their biggest defensive performers potentially out with injuries. New England was ruthless, they were still playing Brady long past it being necessary. Belichick is a dick haha.

Maybe the Packers should have been ruthless too. While it may seem like a dick move, there's something to be said for not relenting even if it appears you have the game in hand. The other team doesn't get to the conference championship because they suck.

Did you actually watch any games this season? Did you see the Colts play yesterday? Generally I'd agree with that sentiment but this year? No. It was very much a shitshow all around.

19544 Comments. 978 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo