Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16567 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
7. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 19, 2014, 23:36 Cutter

So you're saying we're resource poor in NA? That's news to me. And as for the argument that our governments couldn't do it is also news, as we used to have several services such as phones that were considered essential services. And these companies have enjoyed massive benefits in both tax reductions and subsidies. Exxon, as a single example, makes 40 plus billion a year in pure profit and still gets about 5 billion per year in tax benefits and subsidies. So you're arguing that's really necessary?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2014, 20:08 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 19, 2014, 18:15:
That grill is pretty interesting, but I'll wait for the 4 peg version, more room for food.

T-bones and Porterhouses are nice and triangular.

However I think he went triangle for a reason - force being equal on all sides. Hell I suppose you could even do taller stakes with just 2 of them and make it a hammocky/baskety kind of deal to cook with. I just love the portability and weight of the thing. Again, so simple it's weird no one ever did anything like it before.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Apr 19, 2014, 20:03 Cutter

Pfft yeah. Even if I was into Bitcoins you think I'd do biz with a company that "lost" most of it's money to thieves. And word around the campfire is a lot of people think Gox itself stole it.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 19, 2014, 20:00 Cutter

And that's why it should be nationalized. Phones/Internet are essential to our way of life now. It's one thing the Middle-East has right. All this sort of stuff, gas, etc. are all nationalized and super fucking cheap for everyone. We pay through the nose and get shitty deals and service. So all those privatization freaks always complaining about government and how private industry does everything better and cheaper can go fuck themselves.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2014, 15:13 Cutter

So it could be called Robin week.

And that grill is genius. Simply amazing no one ever up with something like that before.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Apr 18, 2014, 23:48 Cutter

Except in home invasions they're armed because they're there to harm you. So yeah, have fun with your flashlight, I'll stick with a pistol or a shotgun thanks.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Apr 18, 2014, 23:39 Cutter

The soundtrack for this game is effing amazing.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 18, 2014, 20:28 Cutter

And yet, we don't get to shoot criminals without getting in trouble. This country is still so bass ackwards in so many ways.

News Comments > Raven's Cry: 25 Hours
1. Re: Raven's Cry: 25 Hours Apr 18, 2014, 20:21 Cutter

A PDF? Cereal? Uh no.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 in "Final Stages"; Linux Early Access Released
1. Re: Wasteland 2 in Apr 18, 2014, 20:19 Cutter

Hurry up and get it finished then I'm tired of waiting for this.

News Comments > Dupe Bug Causes ESO Bank Closures
8. Re: Dupe Bug Causes ESO Bank Closures Apr 18, 2014, 20:18 Cutter

Frijoles wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 18:59:
Train wreck of a game. This dupe has been known since beta. If this was their idea of a quick fix, I fear all the other broken quests won't be fixed until Fall. Supposedly the bank slot bug was fixed (the bank would eat your items). Shall we take bets on whether it was really fixed?

Ugg.. I'm still playing though. Think I'll cancel when the free month is up and let it cook another six months.

It'll be F2P by then. Could have saved yourself 60 bucks.

Dewpz!

News Comments > Free Battlefield 1942 Redux
6. Re: Free Battlefield 1942 Redux Apr 18, 2014, 20:13 Cutter

Too bad it wasn't BF Vietnam. Much as I loathe DICE's big-ridden haxfest games I still love zippin around in a Huey mowing Charlie down to CCR.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 18, 2014, 11:39 Cutter

You know what's a good flick to watch on Good Friday?

The Long Good Friday!

Check this out, a guy doing the theme for The Long Good Friday. Wicked!

TLGF Theme

This comment was edited on Apr 18, 2014, 11:53.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Apr 18, 2014, 11:18 Cutter

No it's time for governments to get draconian on cyber-crime and force the private sector to do the same.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 18, 2014, 11:18 Cutter

How is their creativity being stifled if it does the job they need? That's like saying you're not really making use of public roads unless you're driving a Porsche. While it would be nice, it's hardly necessary.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 18, 2014, 11:14 Cutter

$58M for 15 months of bad work. And they wonder why things like the Occupy movement are happening. Thank Reagan for this bullshit!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 17, 2014, 19:42 Cutter

I want sex and candy, yeah....

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 17, 2014, 19:39 Cutter

Halo Destiny, eh? Lulz!

News Comments > BioShock Postmortem
2. Re: BioShock Postmortem Apr 17, 2014, 19:28 Cutter

I didn't care much for the games but I'd dearly love to live in Rapture.
And focus groups...the reason we can't have nice things.

News Comments > The Flock Trailer
1. Re: The Flock Trailer Apr 17, 2014, 19:26 Cutter

So a sort of Weepy Angels sort of thing?

16567 Comments. 829 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo