Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 21878 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Jul 2, 2015, 10:13 Cutter

They do have a point. A lot of it was needless time wasting. Driving halfway across the fucking map just to start or finish a mission was just so much needless bullshit. W3 handles that sort of thing much better. At least most side quests and monster contracts are in the immediate area.

"During times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Swords Coast Legends Stream Today
2. Re: Swords Coast Legends Stream Today Jul 2, 2015, 10:09 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jul 2, 2015, 09:55:
Cutter, I know you are just as much excited/Interested about this game as I am. but I'm betting you now, we are not going to get much out of this video streamlining today. I hope I'm wrong. but they have already said that we wont see character creation yet because they are still fine tuning those.

But I want to see the Campaign tools at work. I need to see what you can and cant do.

Nah, it's not going to happen, man. You know it. I know it. If it was nothing but good news they would have spilled the beans by now. Methinks it'll be as I predicted it would be, NWN-lite. Bah! What a shame. For a moment there I was really excited we'd have a new NWN.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Player Bans/XP Boost
1. Re: Heroes of the Storm Player Bans/XP Boost Jul 2, 2015, 10:06 Cutter

While I don't disagree with the bans wouldn't just allowing players to mute/ignore be much easier?

News Comments > ELEX Announced
1. Re: ELEX Announced Jul 2, 2015, 10:04 Cutter

I'm firmly in the camp that unless it's predicated on an actual word (e.g. MADD) than it's an abbreviation, not an acronym. Seeing as ELEX isn't an actual word it would therefore be an abbreviation.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
12. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 2, 2015, 09:35 Cutter

There will never be another conventional war on that level. It'll never be WWII again. This was just yet another program to fleece taxpayers. Imagine what a trillion dollars could do for infrastructure, health care, schools, etc. What a waste.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. Re: Evening Consolidation Jul 1, 2015, 23:21 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jul 1, 2015, 23:03:
After seeing the previews and the highly dumbed down interface with useless choice options I'm very wary of this one.

Agreed. This is definitely not a day one purchase.

News Comments > The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Announced
3. Re: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Announced Jul 1, 2015, 20:51 Cutter

Enh, I found the first to be pretty meh. mebbe I'll give it a go on a deep discount.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jul 1, 2015, 20:49 Cutter

Why do keep giving that clown and his clown wife and her clown family coverage? Fucking e-tainment or whatever its called should be illegal.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2015, 17:23 Cutter

Ecthelion wrote on Jul 1, 2015, 16:57:
Also, nice SCTV reference. I wish the whole series was available on DVD or Netflix, because the little I've seen of it is great, especially the Great White North skits (which must be even funnier for actual Canadians). I've had the movie version (Strange Brew) on my Netflix queue for a while and never gotten around to watching it. We Americans tend to know the SCTV cast more from their American movies, but they were really great on SCTV. I enjoyed Kids in the Hall too, but unfortunately it was pretty hit-and-miss, like most sketch comedy.

SCTV was awesome. I still miss the hell out of John Candy as he's one of my fave comedians ever. You can find the full season on teh Youtubes, but they're not hi-def.

Bob and Doug on Canadian vs. American Beer

The Sammy Maudlin Show

Hahaha!

News Comments > Dead or Alive 5: Last Round PC PvP Features Still Missing
4. Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round PC PvP Features Still Missing Jul 1, 2015, 17:10 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Jul 1, 2015, 09:51:
In be4 other Dead or Alive quips...

"You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round, right round...."

No, but sometimes you tell the days by the bottle that you drink, sometimes when you're alone, all you do is think....

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 1, 2015, 14:33 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 1, 2015, 14:14:
Cutter wrote on Jul 1, 2015, 11:48:
Spain just got draconian on their citizen's asses too....

Spanish Congress Approves Draconian Laws Essentially Sending Spain Back to the Dark Ages

And once the TPP goes into effect it's pretty much all over but the crying for regular people everywhere.

WTF? Is that new law some kind of joke? Most of that stuff is going in the opposite direction from the rest of the civilized world.

We're all headed there as well. The TPP basically amounts to open warfare on regular Joes everywhere. Myself and a few close friends have started seriously talking about where we can go and what we can do for making a living that's free of this sort of bullshit - or as minimal as possible. I dunno, maybe some place in the South Pacific? Cook Islands? Vanuatu? etc. Either that or really going to have look at getting some land way the hell out in the middle of nowhere and start learning that self-sufficient mountain man/homesteader lifestyle. Ugh, it's all so depressing, particularly because most people don't know, and what's worse, don't care.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2015, 14:26 Cutter

I'm curious what comes to mind first for our Yankee cousins south of the border when they think of Canadian music. Like whenever I think of the 4th of July I think of you guys listening to the Boss Born in the USA and James Brown Living in America while shotgunning cans of Miller and shooting off your shotguns while chicks with big titties prance around in American flag bikinis.

Wry

News Comments > Dark Souls Sells > 8M Copies, 40% for PC
13. Re: Dark Souls Sells > 8M Copies, 40% for PC Jul 1, 2015, 14:23 Cutter

Once I got into a dropped it PDQ. Whilst quite good with the scary and sad atmosphere - and who doesn't like praising the sun \o/ - it quickly becomes a one trick pony where you have to learn how to defeat mobs and bosses according to your build. The sauce gets pretty weak at that point.

News Comments > Kotaku Sources: WBIE Knew of Batman: Arkham Knight Problems
11. Re: Kotaku Sources: WBIE Knew of Batman: Arkham Knight Problems Jul 1, 2015, 14:21 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Jul 1, 2015, 13:16:
Creston wrote on Jul 1, 2015, 12:55:
Well DUH.

Stop preordering shit.

Typically I would agree with you Creston, but WBIE and Rocksteady's track record was pretty damn good up till this point.

Rocksteady yes, WBIE no. While Ark City wasn't as bad as this, it was still plenty bad and that too was WBIE's fault. It still boggles the mind in this day and age that there are suits stupid enough to think that pushing a game out the door to save a few bucks on QA is going to save them money in the long run. Boggles...the...mind.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2015, 11:49 Cutter

Happy Canada Day, eh? So like take off and chug some maple syrup you hosers!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 1, 2015, 11:48 Cutter

Spain just got draconian on their citizen's asses too....

Spanish Congress Approves Draconian Laws Essentially Sending Spain Back to the Dark Ages

And once the TPP goes into effect it's pretty much all over but the crying for regular people everywhere.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jul 1, 2015, 11:20 Cutter

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was a banker involved in all of this who started it because that's who's getting the money. I have to concur it's Greece's own fault. With their over generous system to workers and not going after the elites for their fair share you knew the good times had to end some time. You make your bed, you lie in it.

News Comments > Renowned Explorers: International Society in September
1. Re: Renowned Explorers: International Society in September Jul 1, 2015, 11:15 Cutter

Interesting.

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship
20. Re: Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship Jun 30, 2015, 20:52 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 30, 2015, 20:36:
*Whew*

I was worried that the funds might dry up.

I won't buy it, but I hope other people do. The more people spend on this game, the better it will be when I play it.

How do you figure that? Cost is no indication of quality.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jun 30, 2015, 20:49 Cutter

Massively inefficient and costly for very ugly furniture.

21878 Comments. 1094 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo