Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16454 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 2, 2014, 15:21 Cutter

Well, I'm guessing I'm 3/4 through Thief atm. I dropped it like a hot potato the moment Dragonfall released.

And Dragonfall is damn good! It's what SR should have been originally. The story, pacing, iteration, conclusion were all exceedingly well done. Granted the game is still CRPG-lite this is a hell of improvement over the original campaign. If they can deliver more DLC of this caliber, along with continued improvements, I'll gladly buy it.

Now I'll be moving onto Metro Last Light. And after that I'll go back to Thief...unless something better comes along. Yeah, so that's what I think of Thief. Believe me, you're not missing anything special. If you go more than $10 on it you'll kick yourself for it. I'd honestly wait for it to hit $5 - and that likely won't be too long in any case.

I'd love to grab SP but they're high on the marijuana cigarettes if they think I'm going to pay $60 or anywhere close to that.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saga Heroes Kickstarter
5. Re: Saga Heroes Kickstarter Mar 2, 2014, 15:12 Cutter

Umm no.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
22. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 1, 2014, 21:14 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Mar 1, 2014, 19:16:
cutter... no, not going to be baited into this stupidity.

Oh please. You haven't got a leg - historical or moral - to stand on and counter what I said, so don't even pretend.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2014, 19:37 Cutter

I'm not going to to get into it but if you actually think that's the most shameful thing the US has done in the last century I'd say you need to read more history. A LOT more history.

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Mar 1, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

That's why I said you also have to disable location caching. And a square mile is pretty big.

16. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 1, 2014, 17:01 Cutter

NewMaxx wrote on Mar 1, 2014, 16:37:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Mar 1, 2014, 16:31:
You telling me if say Guam fell into civil war the USA wouldn't use troops to secure their assets?

Um, you do realize that Guam is a territory of the US while the Ukraine is an independent country, right?

The US is the only country on the planet with troops occupying 150 countries. No one holds a torch to them for the amount of countries they've invaded or created coups in for the last century. So their posturing over the Ukraine comes off as rather hypocritical to the rest of the planet.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 1, 2014, 15:39 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 1, 2014, 14:37:
George Takei describes his experience in a Japanese internment camp.

Probably the most shameful act taken by our government last century.

Really? I'd say that's not even close. Probably not even in the top 100. Was it shameful? Somewhat, but those were different times and the circumstances were extraordinary. Besides, it wasn't just the Japanese thrown into internment camps. Some Germans and Italians got that treatment too. And the fact is Japan had attacked the US and their extremist nationalism and the atrocities they were committing against the Chinese were all well known and made people considerably more nervous.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
9. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 1, 2014, 15:18 Cutter

Stormsinger wrote on Mar 1, 2014, 12:17:
No. Why should we believe them -this- time when they've provably lied dozens of times in just the last few months?

Disband them and send those in charge, like Clapper, to jail, or better yet, Guantanamo.

Seriously. Why aren't these guys going to prison?

5. Re: Saturday Metaverse Mar 1, 2014, 15:13 Cutter

I feel for the people of the Ukraine but that's not our problem. And America as the world's policeman only does more harm than good. Shit, we have plenty of problems at home that need fixing first. So let's just focus on those, shall we?

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Mar 1, 2014, 15:07 Cutter

Tracking you on a cell is useless because you can disable GPS and location caching. And a phone is usually in a pocket or on a table so the camera and mic don't do you much good. Point being is everyone needs a phone anyway, no one needs a Spybox. And between the Spybox and the PS4 the safer choice is blatantly obvious. This sounds like a paid puff piece to defend MS.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Feb 28, 2014, 20:15 Cutter

Have any of you guys ever got a call from a friend who used to be real close? Said he couldn't go on the American way?

17. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2014, 14:58 Cutter

I've never had an egg cream though I've seen them made on the television a few times over the years. Sounds interesting. I'd like to try one.

And yes, not only should you avoid HFCS but processed sugar too. I always and only use organic cane sugar or organic raw honey. Both of which actually do have some health benefits too them - and are hella tastier anyway.

News Comments > The Dark Eye: Memoria Demos
2. Re: The Dark Eye: Memoria Demos Feb 28, 2014, 14:48 Cutter

nin wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 14:31:
The Brown Eye!!!!!

Takes place on Uranus?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 28, 2014, 14:46 Cutter

I use my phone to check maps - but not while I'm driving! When I'm stopped at the lights. Otherwise I'll pull over because driving and flashing back and forth between a map and the road is both dangerous and ultimately impractical. Again, there's zero need to do this whilst actually in the process of driving.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Feb 28, 2014, 14:44 Cutter

The average Spybox user response to this news? "Derp?"

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 28, 2014, 14:40 Cutter

How about we just nationalize the web as necessary utility - the way phone service used to be and still should be - instead? It cost these guys less than a nickel per GB of data transferred - and their level probably fractions of a cent. Their markup is outrageous. It's legalized extortion. If the mob were doing this they would have been nailed for racketeering long ago. Collusion, virtual monopolies/duopolies, etc. And they're still always, always, looking for another way to fuck someone in the ass. You see what happens, Donny?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 28, 2014, 14:34 Cutter

Secure smartphone? Riiiiiight.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Feb 28, 2014, 14:29 Cutter

Awesome news!

Wth is SMITE?

News Comments > Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support
25. Re: Star Citizen Hangar Adds Oculus Rift Support Feb 28, 2014, 14:25 Cutter

Shataan wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 10:00:
Hey lets add future support for a periferal that's still vapourware for the general masses. Imho until anyone who wants an Oculus can buy an Oculus off the shelf, then the Oculus is just a buzzword.

Spot on.

News Comments > State of Decay DLC Plans
6. Re: State of Decay DLC Plans Feb 28, 2014, 14:21 Cutter

I was going to buy this the other day but a lot of the negative reviews dissuaded me with a good argument which seems to be prevalent in these zombie games, and that is they get repetitious very quickly. They all seem to start out well, but after a few hours it all very quickly becomes lather, rinse, repeat...always repeat. Establish safe house. Acquire supplies. Done. There are never any overarching goals. Get somewhere permanently safe. Find a way to end the zombie apocalypse, etc. And games like DayZ and Rust become entirely about griefing or being griefed. No thanks.

It seems they need to get a lot more RPGish. I hope Dead State turns out much better in this regard.

16454 Comments. 823 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo