Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19584 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead State
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead State Dec 4, 2014, 18:29 Cutter

Haven't seen any recent reviews yet but based on EA feedback this sounds like it's a wait for a deep discount title.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 4, 2014, 18:25 Cutter

The various oil/military/Israeli lobby groups are pushing hard to start a war with Iran. There is literally nothing they want more. Don't be surprised if it happens in the next 5 years. If the GOP retakes the White House then it's on like Donkey Kong.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Deus Ex "Dawn" Engine Revealed; DX Universe Clarified
17. Re: Deus Ex Dec 4, 2014, 18:20 Cutter

"Do it for me, Billy. Do it for McGarnigle.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2014, 13:27 Cutter

Most of those Wes Anderson spoofs aren't very good, but that one was excellent.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 4, 2014, 12:17 Cutter

Never heard of number 3 and Ebola is on the rise in Sierra Leone, so it's not a bogeyman.

News Comments > LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13
7. Re: LucasArts Vet Heads New 2K Studio, Hangar 13 Dec 4, 2014, 12:10 Cutter

Yeah, hyperbolize much?

News Comments > Free Age of Wonders with GOG.com Winter Sale
9. Re: Free Age of Wonders with GOG.com Winter Sale Dec 4, 2014, 12:09 Cutter

SG2 for $24? No one is going to pay that when it was already on sale for $6 before. Get real.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 3, 2014, 23:56 Cutter

And I'd rather see big biz and the elites actually paying their fair share. There's more than enough to go around, they're just hoarding it all.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
11. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 3, 2014, 23:51 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 20:22:
Some of you guys might need to move to ISIS controlled Iran/Syria or something, where all women are forced to walk around fully covered, and you can feel more relaxed.

Also learning the difference between facts and innuendo might be helpful.

One thing has nothing to do with the other. You want to dress and act like trash that's how you're going to get treated. Women dressed modestly and professionally don't run into those sorts of problems. It's not rocket surgery and has nothing to do with men being pigs and everything to do with evolutionary traits that pertain to sex and sexual signals. You don't undo millions of years of genetic hardwiring in a few years because of some uptight PC assholes. Learn to deal with it already.

News Comments > On Sale
8. Re: On Sale Dec 3, 2014, 23:46 Cutter

Xmas sales in 2 weeks. Y'all can wait.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Dec 3, 2014, 19:29 Cutter

RIP Jean Beliveau

The man was a class act and tremendous player.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. removed Dec 3, 2014, 19:27 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 4, 2014, 07:24.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 3, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Hope Starpoint Gemini 2 goes on a good discount somewhere for the Xmas sales. I'm itching to try it.

News Comments > I am Bread Early Access
1. Re: I am Bread Early Access Dec 3, 2014, 19:12 Cutter

The goat thing was funny, but now the shark has been jumped with this stuff, ok.

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
41. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 16:53 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 16:24:
Cutter wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 14:07:
Creston wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 13:22:
Every time I sigh at how fucking terrible the US is getting, I think to myself "At least I don't live in Australia, where the government will decide what entertainment I, as an adult, can consume."

Tell your state censorship board that. I'm sure they could use a laugh. And this is a private corp doing this, not the gubment.

Not really. It's born out of the Australian government refusing to create an actually valid Adults Only/18+ rating for games (and perhaps other media), so anything that doesn't fit their qualification for the next lower ranking automatically gets rejected as unfit for society.

And my state censorship board doesn't censor anything. They may try to from time to time, but get their ass shot down by SCOTUS every single time. Until such a time as a corporation pays enough bribes to a Senator to have the First Amendment overturned, I'm in not much danger of being told, as an adult, that "such and such is unfit for your consumption."

Dude, there's a metric shit ton of censorship that goes on with media in America. And don't think the rest of the world doesn't think the US insane when we see shit like country going batshit crazy over a nipple-slip from a "wardrobe malfunction". A much larger, and much more insane reaction than 40k idiots complaining to a store.

34. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 14:07 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 13:22:
Every time I sigh at how fucking terrible the US is getting, I think to myself "At least I don't live in Australia, where the government will decide what entertainment I, as an adult, can consume."

Tell your state censorship board that. I'm sure they could use a laugh. And this is a private corp doing this, not the gubment.

News Comments > Game Reviews
8. Re: Game Reviews Dec 3, 2014, 13:20 Cutter

I find DAI very unstable. It locks up a lot and quite a few CTDs as well. Where the fuck are the patches for this game?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2014, 10:44 Cutter

Just make it yourself, Blue. There's loads of copycat recipes for all that sorta stuff out there. I actually just made up a big batch of taco seasoning myself about 2 weeks back because I was tired of all the excess salt and crap in the commercial stuff.

Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning copycat recipe

I'd wager you probably have all, or most, of this stuff anyway. If not, hit the bulk store.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 3, 2014, 10:28 Cutter

Why do they even bother with these reports? It's all just so much window dressing.  

10. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 10:25 Cutter

Boggles...the...mind.

Rolleyes

19584 Comments. 980 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo