Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23124 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2015, 15:51 Cutter

Looking at that cab at the end of the footage he's lucky he wasn't crushed to death. Wtf would they do that and not just blow out the bottom of one side of the stack to collapse it? That was needlessly dangerous and stupid.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Black Friday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Black Friday Legal Briefs Nov 27, 2015, 15:44 Cutter

QFT....

"John Ray's 1678 collection of proverbs has an old one from Somerset on page 350: "As good be hang'd for an old sheep as a young lamb."

If securing your property by backing up a work you've paid for makes you a filthy law-breaking pirate, why stop there?"

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Black Friday Safety Dance
1. Re: Black Friday Safety Dance Nov 27, 2015, 15:41 Cutter

Wow, that's just beyond creepy.

"Children confide in dolls and reveal intimate details about their lives, but Hello Barbie won't keep those secrets. When Barbie's belt buckle is held down, everything your child says is transmitted to cloud servers where it will be stored and analysed by ToyTalk, Mattel's technology partner. Employees of ToyTalk and their partner corporations listen to recordings of children's conversations, and ToyTalk won't even say who their partners are."

Oh hell no.

News Comments > Black Friday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Black Friday Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 27, 2015, 15:36 Cutter

A story about African heroes on Black Friday? Cheeky.

There was one thing he noticed about the games he played, however: “There weren’t a lot that depicted African heroes”...“It seems like creators focus on white heroes because they are white. They create heroes like them”.

Wow, white heroes created for a white target audience by white developers? Who woulda thunk it? Christ, even if they wanted to make black heroes they couldn't because the SJWs would all be screaming about cultural appropriation. Fuck, there's just no winning with these people.

News Comments > Mastertronic in Administration
2. Re: Mastertronic in Administration Nov 27, 2015, 15:29 Cutter

Advise? What? On how to go bankrupt? Yeah, I'm sure that'll be a real asset to the new owners. Oh wait, that's why you're out of the picture!

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
5. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 27, 2015, 15:27 Cutter

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Such is the way of the world however. That's par for the course for a lot of tradesmen too. The Chinese are notorious for asking for 20% off any quote, so they simply factor that in to give them their discount. Black Friday is a scam anyway. You'd think most people would know this by now but they're still out their lining up for "deals". Good grief, Charlie Brown.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2015, 23:34 Cutter

Retired wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 23:18:
Shok wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 22:26:
Happy Thanksgiving all.

That chemical plant explosion video is crazy. Made me think of Just Cause 3.

Is it just me, or does China and Japan have a hard time managing emergencies? I mean....supposed the most intelligent portions of the world, and they fail time after time dealing with human life and emergencies. Putting water (and it looked like a slurry) on a highly volatile chemical is instant no no. I am sure hundreds died - that was BAD!

China yes, Japan no. China has no real infrastructure. Couple that with the rampant corruption and bureaucracy and it's a major clusterfuck.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2015, 16:42 Cutter

Happy American Thanksgiving! Enjoy your turkey and guns!

Party2

News Comments > Thanksgiving Legal Briefs
1. Re: Thanksgiving Legal Briefs Nov 26, 2015, 16:10 Cutter

Thank the Young Offenders Act for that. These little terrorists can do whatever they want without fear of reprisal. This insanity has to end.

News Comments > Thanksgiving Consolidation
1. Re: Thanksgiving Consolidation Nov 26, 2015, 15:27 Cutter

How many units has the PS4 sold so far in 2015?

News Comments > Steam Fall Sale
16. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 25, 2015, 23:27 Cutter

Retired wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 22:23:
Cutter wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 21:06:
Christ, they just get lazier every year don't they? Now no flash sales or games? They haven't been aggressive on pricing in forever. Other services just need to be slightly more aggressive than Steam on these things to topple them but they can't seem to manage it, even when it's direct from the publisher. How retarded is that? It would be so simple to undercut them and steal all that business, but they're too stupid and greedy not to.

Still, there are some good deals on Uplay, Origin, et al. as well.

I think it is more "we don't want to put in all of the extra man hours" into all the bs they do every year. I prefer this. Just give me your best prices and I will buy what I want.

Not really lazy, probably more common sense.

The gimmicks are annoying and are just abused.

Yeah, but that's the point, brah. They should be working harder and doing more or get their ass whupped liked the Vikes just did against Green Bay! Hi-o!

News Comments > Steam Fall Sale
8. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 25, 2015, 21:06 Cutter

Christ, they just get lazier every year don't they? Now no flash sales or games? They haven't been aggressive on pricing in forever. Other services just need to be slightly more aggressive than Steam on these things to topple them but they can't seem to manage it, even when it's direct from the publisher. How retarded is that? It would be so simple to undercut them and steal all that business, but they're too stupid and greedy not to.

Still, there are some good deals on Uplay, Origin, et al. as well.

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Delayed
2. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Delayed Nov 25, 2015, 20:58 Cutter

Rhett wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 20:47:
~5 days to release... Matchmaking has been a problem in every single beta/alpha they've had, too.

So another disaster launch on the horizon? I'd guess yes as there's no way they'll skip the Xmas season.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2015, 16:15 Cutter

Don't forget G2A too. I was about to drop $9 on Blackguards 2 on Steam...got it for $1.25 on G2A.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2015, 14:09 Cutter

Speaking of games, Steam sale is on and there's also some really good deals on Uplay and Origin too if anyone has been waiting on titles. DAI is on for $15 as an example.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2015, 13:58 Cutter

Yeah, I can't imagine Civil War being remotely as good as the comic version. I'll bet they even use Guns'n'Roses Civil War as the title track for it.

8. Re: $750 pill Nov 25, 2015, 13:56 Cutter

ZeroPike1 wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 12:40:
Creston wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 11:20:
With the price standing, Turing will offer additional money-saving measures such as new, smaller bottles with only 30 tablets

Oh good, then your monthly bill will only be $22500! Why, that's practically a steal!

That's what happens with less government regulation and a really bad idea of a Free Market healthcare system from top to bottom, really pays off this way. People VOTE to let this happen.

That sounds like commie talk to me! I happen to live in one of those social democracies where we have socialized health care and it's a nightmare. I mean the fact that I can go to a doctor or hospital or get the meds I need at any time without bankrupting me is more horrifying than you could ever possibly imagine! I long for the day when only those who can afford first rate medical insurance get decent medical treatment and life-saving medicines! I dream of a closed market of crony capitalism predicated on unfair intellectual property laws that allow that sort of exploitation of people. And may God damn those liberals who want to make a better, fairer world for all people at the expense of the multi-millionaires and billionaires who obviously need all the help they can get!

Wry

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 25, 2015, 13:44 Cutter

Aww that's too bad, Ant.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 25, 2015, 13:43 Cutter

JayDeath wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 13:20:
It sounds like that Blair is a real asshole. Holy shit, I would lose my fuckin' mind if my kid brought some bullshit like this down on my family.

Regardless of any beef he may or may not have started the response is way out of line. I'd consider it an act of terrorism and those involved should be treated as such.

While Kivimaki was ultimately convicted this July on over 50,000 counts of computer crime, he served only a few weeks in jail. Being under 18 at the time, Kivimaki was slapped with a two-year suspended sentence. “Suspended sentences are the general rule [for juvenile defendants in Finland],” explained Jani Jukka, the Finnish lawyer who prosecuted Kivimaki’s case. “There have to be grave reasons … [or] circumstances to rule otherwise [if] the sentence is over two years.”

There's your problem right there, Vern. 50,000 counts and sat in holding for a week or two basically. WTF is wrong with Finland? WTF is wrong with this kid's parents? I'd probably have just flown over and literally beat that punk to death. See if his pals want to keep up a war after that. I don't think there's a jury in the land that wouldn't consider it a justifiable homicide seeing as law enforcement everywhere failed to act. This Finnish kid is an obvious piece of shit and there's no fixing him. Put him away for life in a Supermax and see how funny he thinks it is then.

News Comments > On Gratuitous Space Battles 2 Support
9. Re: On Gratuitous Space Battles 2 Support Nov 25, 2015, 13:24 Cutter

Than pull the game and grant refunds to those who want it.

23124 Comments. 1157 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo