Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16495 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Plans
9. Re: Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Plans Mar 6, 2014, 22:32 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 20:56:
Shaq has a reported net worth of 350+ million dollars. They want 450k to make a game about him. Seems like if he had faith in it, he'd put up most/all of it, for a return on investment?

I was just going to add that myself. Just say no to funding mufti-millionaires who can easily fund their own projects.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Planetsł Kickstarter
4. Re: Planetsł Kickstarter Mar 6, 2014, 22:30 Cutter

Minecraft is a sandbox, this is a CRPG.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > PC Dark Souls II Next Month
12. Re: PC Dark Souls II Next Month Mar 6, 2014, 22:27 Cutter

Tom wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 21:14:
{PH}88fingers wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 20:09:
The savings and enjoyment I get out of a $39/year vpn service has paid itself over so many times it's baffling others complain and don't join in.

Yes, why people would ever want to avoid committing fraud is baffling indeed.

How is it fraud? The net is global. What it is is immoral...regional pricing that is.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 6, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Wow, Levine sounds like an absolute fucking bastard to work for. Sounds like those laid-off employees were actually lucky. Many of them sound like they have a version of Stockholm Syndrome.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Mar 6, 2014, 18:45 Cutter

Lol, everything's more exciting in Italian!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2014, 18:43 Cutter

And the race to the end of virtual currency is on.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 6, 2014, 18:41 Cutter

Is it a mobile game? Than it's been done before.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 6, 2014, 18:39 Cutter

Yeah, I have a question....why does your game suck so bad?

News Comments > Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Plans
5. Re: Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Plans Mar 6, 2014, 18:30 Cutter

Oh so making money is the qualifier if something is awful or not? Yeah, ok. Rolleyes

News Comments > Planetsł Kickstarter
1. Re: Planetsł Kickstarter Mar 6, 2014, 18:29 Cutter

This sounds and looks really cool. I'm just not "down" with the whole blocky/voxel thing as an aesthetic. Hope they make their funding because I'd still like to see the end product. In fact I suspect they'll probably make it easily and most of their stretch goals too.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
6. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Mar 6, 2014, 18:22 Cutter

Mash, you know as well as the rest of us that Bioware ended the day they sold out to EA. It's over, Johnny. It's over!

I do admit I would like to see a game based on the Qun. They fascinate me so.

News Comments > Disney Interactive Cuts 700
4. Re: Disney Interactive Cuts 700 Mar 6, 2014, 18:20 Cutter

Mauschwitz.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Announced
2. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Announced Mar 6, 2014, 18:19 Cutter

Where are all the community made maps on private servers? Oh wait....

News Comments > PC Dark Souls II Next Month
3. Re: PC Dark Souls II Next Month Mar 6, 2014, 18:18 Cutter

PropheT wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 18:12:
I'm kind of torn on which version to pick up. I want the PC version, but I don't want half the game spoiled for me by the time it comes out.

Time to decide if I keep my console preorder or just wait now :p

Just avoid the spoilers. I don't see how you'd see them unless you were going to specific sites looking for them. And it sounds like they're really trying to do right on this port so you'd be nuts, nuts I tell you, if you didn't go the PC route.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2014, 15:40 Cutter

Yeah, here it is....

Expect the cold to stay through March, Weather Network warns

Damn, this has been the coldest winter we've seen in 15 years.

Motherfudger! Take me away Calgon!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 6, 2014, 15:38 Cutter

It's up and more reasonable for the next several days but the 7 day plus is calling for it to dip back down by next Thorsday. Fuck a duck! Yeah, I can't wait for this bullshit to be done but we're not out of the woods yet, sigh.

Hey summmer! Come back baby, rock and roll never forgets!

And let's not forget the bewbs.

News Comments > Op Ed
23. Re: Op Ed Mar 6, 2014, 15:29 Cutter

ODRM. That is all.

News Comments > MS Planning DirectX 12
62. Re: MS Planning DirectX 12 Mar 6, 2014, 15:28 Cutter

Yes, yes, yes, gentlemen. That's all well and fine, but what about BEWBS?

News Comments > Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer
19. Re: Watch Dogs in May; New Trailer Mar 6, 2014, 15:23 Cutter

I'm concerned with Bats first point, and that is BEWBS. BEWBS is always the overriding concern.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Mar 5, 2014, 22:44 Cutter

Yes, money for weapons of mass destruction that'll never be used or 100 mil for the good of the people - who own all of that stuff to begin with - yeah, poor ol' America.

As I've said many-a-time, there's a lot I love about the ol' US of A, but this is the sort of shit that really gets on my tits about it.

16495 Comments. 825 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo