Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23118 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Nov 29, 2015, 14:15 Cutter

How about committing billions to getting the rich/big biz to pay their fucking share of taxes? Then we won't need charity.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 29, 2015, 14:13 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 29, 2015, 13:05:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 29, 2015, 12:40:
It's good to see Counter-Strike: Global Offensive doing so well.

Meh... I guess. I just find it amazing there are still people alive, with a computer, that don't have CS:GO, or have already played enough of the previous versions to be utterly sick of the CS format.

$15 Elite:Dangerous was too tempting, I contributed to that #5 placement, I'm sorry to say.

Yeah, after several years of hardcore CS I have zero urge to ever go back.

As for ED I've been tempted to grab it too...then I read the negative reviews and remember why I don't buy it. At least ETS2 has some nice scenery. Sounds like they focused way too much on size and realism and forgot the fun.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 20:48 Cutter

Dacron wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 16:14:
You stay angry Cutter. The world needs people to laugh at, and old men with anger issues online are a solid choice for it. As long as it brings you confidence!

Well, that's enough of your trolling, jerkoff. That's all your posts are, starting fights for no other reason than to amuse you. So on ignore with the rest of the losers you go.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 20:46 Cutter

eDave wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 16:54:
Cutter took my son under his wing back when WoW came out and really helped him get started.

Thanks Dave. Idiots like him are the real trolls. Starting trouble for no other reason than it amuses them. And on ignore he goes.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 16:07 Cutter

Eagles of Death Metal Discuss Paris Terror Attacks

Their first interview since the the attacks. It's really heavy.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 16:06 Cutter

Retired wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 15:40:
Cutter wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 12:29:
Your life is going to McDonalds everyday until you die? Jesus that's sad.

It is actually very common. The elderly don't have many places to go for coffee at 4am-11am in places where most sit down and eat places open at 10-11 for the lunch crowd.

The one in the City where I work is packed at 0500 of elders having coffee and maybe a small bite like a potato thingie or something.

If you say "yea but coffee shops". No elderly individual worth their salt is going to drop $3+ on a coffee.

I understand, they're old and lonely and need to socialize but Jesus there's more they can do than just sitting around at McDonalds all day every day. It's a big world out there. Go volunteer doing light work a few hours a day.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 16:04 Cutter

Dacron wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 15:33:
Cutter wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 14:46:
Dacron wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 13:57:

Still better than being an angry, judgmental troll online.

What an empty, pitiful existence you lead.

When life has you down, you just go online to insult to increase your confidence! Thankfully it's amusing for us. Dunno how one stays that angry all the time.

I'm actually happy most of the time. I just get angry with idiots...like you. I don't suffer fools lightly. You're the one starting shit so that makes you the troll. Of course, you're too fucking stupid to grasp even that simple fact, no surprise there. Clowns like you always start trouble, than accuse other people of being the problem. You're just beyond pathetic. Dunno how you manage to keep going on day to day with such a sad, meaningless existence.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 14:46 Cutter

Dacron wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 13:57:

What an empty, pitiful existence you lead.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2015, 12:29 Cutter

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 28, 2015, 12:26 Cutter

Dogs are not toys!

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 28, 2015, 12:26 Cutter

Some Republican lawmakers want to preserve bulk collection until 2017, citing the Nov. 13 Paris attacks in which 130 people died. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the killings

But...but...but...I thought the GOP was against big government in peoples lives! Gosh, yor mean there's a disconnect between what they always say and do? Derp!

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Nov 28, 2015, 12:24 Cutter

This bullshit needs to stop. If they want to do it they should absolutely require informed consent. No boilerplate EULA bullshit, but spelled out in clear and simple language.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
1. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 28, 2015, 12:20 Cutter

Sounds like a thinly veiled plea for more money...as per usual...and nothing else...as per usual.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2015, 15:58 Cutter

Sounds like a fantastic mod. Too bad it wasn't out a few years ago. After 421 hours I'm pretty much done with it at this point.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2015, 15:51 Cutter

Looking at that cab at the end of the footage he's lucky he wasn't crushed to death. Wtf would they do that and not just blow out the bottom of one side of the stack to collapse it? That was needlessly dangerous and stupid.

News Comments > Black Friday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Black Friday Legal Briefs Nov 27, 2015, 15:44 Cutter

QFT....

"John Ray's 1678 collection of proverbs has an old one from Somerset on page 350: "As good be hang'd for an old sheep as a young lamb."

If securing your property by backing up a work you've paid for makes you a filthy law-breaking pirate, why stop there?"

News Comments > Black Friday Safety Dance
1. Re: Black Friday Safety Dance Nov 27, 2015, 15:41 Cutter

Wow, that's just beyond creepy.

"Children confide in dolls and reveal intimate details about their lives, but Hello Barbie won't keep those secrets. When Barbie's belt buckle is held down, everything your child says is transmitted to cloud servers where it will be stored and analysed by ToyTalk, Mattel's technology partner. Employees of ToyTalk and their partner corporations listen to recordings of children's conversations, and ToyTalk won't even say who their partners are."

Oh hell no.

News Comments > Black Friday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Black Friday Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 27, 2015, 15:36 Cutter

A story about African heroes on Black Friday? Cheeky.

There was one thing he noticed about the games he played, however: “There weren’t a lot that depicted African heroes”...“It seems like creators focus on white heroes because they are white. They create heroes like them”.

Wow, white heroes created for a white target audience by white developers? Who woulda thunk it? Christ, even if they wanted to make black heroes they couldn't because the SJWs would all be screaming about cultural appropriation. Fuck, there's just no winning with these people.

News Comments > Mastertronic in Administration
2. Re: Mastertronic in Administration Nov 27, 2015, 15:29 Cutter

Advise? What? On how to go bankrupt? Yeah, I'm sure that'll be a real asset to the new owners. Oh wait, that's why you're out of the picture!

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
5. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 27, 2015, 15:27 Cutter

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Such is the way of the world however. That's par for the course for a lot of tradesmen too. The Chinese are notorious for asking for 20% off any quote, so they simply factor that in to give them their discount. Black Friday is a scam anyway. You'd think most people would know this by now but they're still out their lining up for "deals". Good grief, Charlie Brown.

23118 Comments. 1156 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo