Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16508 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
55. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 10, 2014, 20:14 Cutter

My point is fellas, is that most of us have been around since the days of sys/bat files, memory managers, etc that most people were unequipped to deal with or couldn't bother whith. Now you just but a home PC with Windows and stuff works. Plus you use it for work as well as home media. So there really isn't a need for consoles anymore. It's all one ubiquitous system. Who doesn't buy a PC anymore - excepting enthusiasts like us - that doesn't go home, plug it in and expect everything to work? Couple that with utilizing the PC as a home media system, work - and yes people still need to actually work on PCs - and the gaming superiority. Why would you get a console after that?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 10, 2014, 20:04 Cutter

Why does your crafting suck so bad? Like the rest of your game.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Tales of the Borderlands Discussion
1. Re: Tales of the Borderlands Discussion Mar 10, 2014, 20:03 Cutter

Borderline? Borderline? Feels like I'm goin' to lose my mind?

News Comments > The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Next Month
1. Re: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Next Month Mar 10, 2014, 20:02 Cutter

Was it just me or did anyone else find VH kind of meh? Art was nice and all, but all in all the game just seemed kinda meh. Didn't have that near addictive quality that Diablo did.

News Comments > Warlords of Draenor Preorders Get Level 90 Boost Now
1. Re: Warlords of Draenor Preorders Get Level 90 Boost Now Mar 10, 2014, 20:01 Cutter

What happened Blizzard? You used to be cool.

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $40M
2. Re: Star Citizen Passes $40M Mar 10, 2014, 20:01 Cutter

When they get SlimRam's janitorial system in place, wake me.

News Comments > Titanfall Reviews
5. Re: Titanfall Reviews Mar 10, 2014, 20:00 Cutter

So this will be the first game not filled with hax, etc.? Are their private servers? Custom maps? etc.? If not then you can pan it already as another COD clone.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 10, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Seph, what's your take on Bill Ford? He always struck me as a nice guy. And the Lions have always had my sympathy. It's a shame about Detroit. I'd love to see the Motor City come back. Would have loved to see it in the 60s in the height of the car/Motown era. Still, it's doing some interesting things. It was fascinating to see Anthony Bourdain's take on it recently. I keep meaning to get down there year after year for the Lions v. Packers games, but I think this year I'll make it happen.

Dunno if you've ever seen this vid. Sam Roberts - Detroit '67. Some beautiful old footage of Detroit in that period.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 10, 2014, 18:59 Cutter

Given everything going digital anyway Blurays are over. I'm already trying to unload mine.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 10, 2014, 18:57 Cutter

I love the BBC radio program of HG. Sad as it may sound, probably the single best time in my life was laying out in a hammock under the stars on a warm summer night - screaming high on mushrooms - and listening to that entire program. I think I may have even peed my pants at one point from laughing so hard. I do recall my ribs were sore for almost a week after it.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
49. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 10, 2014, 18:55 Cutter

As I stated from the outset. I think this is the end of consoles. If not, second last generation for sure. Why bother with them when a PC does it all and more and does it much better.

News Comments > Morning Previews
9. Re: Morning Previews Mar 10, 2014, 18:53 Cutter

harlock wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 11:23:
Fion wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 10:03:
I still haven't finished Witcher 1, let alone 2. I'm trying but it's an older title with lots of little quirks. I'm half tempted to just watch a video summary and move on to Witcher 2.

2 is 100x better

Which is to say not at all if you're not into it. It's fairly established that the Witcher games are something people are very into or not at all.

Wild Hunt. Better than the Mike Hunt edition I suppose.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land
7. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Mar 10, 2014, 18:51 Cutter

Cthulhu loves you...on a bun...with catsup.

News Comments > Space Noir Announced
10. Re: Space Noir Announced Mar 10, 2014, 18:50 Cutter

That's it, isn't it? 'Oh, sounds interesting'....read, read, read, 'blah blah blah TABLET'...and interest is gone.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2014, 17:45 Cutter

Yes, end DST!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
13. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 9, 2014, 17:39 Cutter

It's a shame Dragonfall isn't on there. It's really damn good and should be up there over crap like DayZ, Rust, etc.

News Comments > THIEF Patch & Tips
6. Re: THIEF Patch & Tips Mar 9, 2014, 17:32 Cutter

I'll never understand these bad design decisions like the windows. Similar with the animations played after capturing ships in Ass Creed 4. Once, ok. Every frickin' time? Come on! At least let the player have the option to disable it.

News Comments > East vs. West Cancelled; Knocked
3. Re: East vs. West Cancelled; Knocked Mar 9, 2014, 17:29 Cutter

Are most people aware that Indiegogo does that? I can't imagine they are.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2014, 12:07 Cutter

Yeah, it was like The Venture Bros.. The First two seasons were golden then it just went completely down hill.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 8, 2014, 18:17 Cutter

Why aren't you using a local, artisan roaster? And drip machine? Bodum yes. And are you using a moka to make you espresso?

16508 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo