Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16500 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 18:52 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 18:35:
Cutter wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 16:20:
Guys, you live south of the country with the greatest freshwater supply on the planet. I really wouldn't be too concerned.

Maybe you should just buy Canada and make us the 51st state. Most Canucks would be willing to sell for say $5million a piece. You could have the country for a measly $15 billion! That's peanuts! And then I could finally move to New Mexico and be warm year round.

There's something wrong with your math. To pay 35M people $5M each would cost 175 TRILLION dollars.

Right. Ima little hungover today. Ok, let's revise that. Just give me $5million and US citizenship and you can have my share of Canada's water, minerals, oil, etc. I am so very seriously sick of winter.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
31. Re: Game Reviews Mar 11, 2014, 18:49 Cutter

Prez wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 18:33:
Cutter wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 16:35:
Creston wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 13:39:
Kythlyn wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 12:15:
I think their morality score is kind of interesting. It's like, yes, it's a fun game, and yes, if you're sensitive to sexual content/violence you should stay far, far away. Not sure where the hypocrisy is there. They're just acknowledging multiple demographics in their review.

Ssshhh, Christianity bashing is a firmly established belief on Bluesnews.

Don't think of it so much as bashing Xtianity as it is bashing stupidity. Religion is for the weak and the stupid. Period. And the worst part is that this brainwashing is perfectly legal and non-taxable.

I'm sure Creston appreciates you perfectly illustrating your point for him.

Heh, I know most religious types are pretty decent people but I just look at the problems its caused and continues to do so. It really is man's greatest calamity.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

28. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 16:47 Cutter

So what you're saying you're pro-ODRM then?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 11, 2014, 16:46 Cutter

How hasn't that asshole been arrested by now?

News Comments > Game Reviews
27. removed Mar 11, 2014, 16:35 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 13, 2014, 07:49.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
34. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2014, 16:30 Cutter

harlock wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 14:21:
NegaDeath wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 12:15:
To all the naysayers, The Cloud senses your treachery. The Cloud is not pleased. The Cloud is without mercy!

All praise The Cloud!

flashbacks to paranoia pnp

I still don't understand why someone doesn't make a Paranoia CRPG. That would be so much effing fun!

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Delayed to February 2015
13. Re: The Witcher 3 Delayed to February 2015 Mar 11, 2014, 16:29 Cutter

Fantaz wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 16:12:
and what's going on with their Cyberpunk 2077 game?

Yeah. What IS going on with it? Hrmmm?

26. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 16:23 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 14:29:
It one of the things I always consider a plus for living in Phoenix, no one complains when your "lawn" is gravel. Too bad it's so damn hot there.

That's the biggest waste of water there is. Fucking lawns! I think everyone should have to go to rock gardens or victory gardens and actually plant things that are useful. Couple with all the waste from lawn mowers, leaf blowers, etc. So needlessly wasteful. Shit, I'd ban golf courses outright if I had my way.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 16:20 Cutter

Guys, you live south of the country with the greatest freshwater supply on the planet. I really wouldn't be too concerned.

Maybe you should just buy Canada and make us the 51st state. Most Canucks would be willing to sell for say $5million a piece. You could have the country for a measly $15 billion! That's peanuts! And then I could finally move to New Mexico and be warm year round.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 11, 2014, 15:05 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Mar 11, 2014, 06:59:
Do people really want another Soivet Union or an equivalent of the Third Reich rising up in the biggest and most resource rich country on the planet??

Or I don't think that'll ever happen in Canada.

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $40M
5. Re: Star Citizen Passes $40M Mar 10, 2014, 21:06 Cutter

Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money. If...if...and when he delivers a suitably good product I'll happily jump on board an apologize for doubting. Until then it's so much a pipe dream that's likely fueling coke, hookers, and boats in the Caribbean. Remember, the only reason his track record exists is because it's in spite of him, not because of him.

Had to repost this because the font was all weird.

4. Re: Star Citizen Passes $40M Mar 10, 2014, 21:04 Cutter

{PH}88fingers wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 20:08:
The $40 million post hasn't been posted yet. That's just the weekly 10 for the Chairman, not really "celebrating the 40mil"

here's a read for most of you posting the non constant negativity:

[url=http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/03/09/stick-and-rudder-getting-perspective-on-star-citizens-developm/] Article on Surl]

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
55. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 10, 2014, 20:14 Cutter

My point is fellas, is that most of us have been around since the days of sys/bat files, memory managers, etc that most people were unequipped to deal with or couldn't bother whith. Now you just but a home PC with Windows and stuff works. Plus you use it for work as well as home media. So there really isn't a need for consoles anymore. It's all one ubiquitous system. Who doesn't buy a PC anymore - excepting enthusiasts like us - that doesn't go home, plug it in and expect everything to work? Couple that with utilizing the PC as a home media system, work - and yes people still need to actually work on PCs - and the gaming superiority. Why would you get a console after that?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 10, 2014, 20:04 Cutter

Why does your crafting suck so bad? Like the rest of your game.

News Comments > Tales of the Borderlands Discussion
1. Re: Tales of the Borderlands Discussion Mar 10, 2014, 20:03 Cutter

Borderline? Borderline? Feels like I'm goin' to lose my mind?

News Comments > The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Next Month
1. Re: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Next Month Mar 10, 2014, 20:02 Cutter

Was it just me or did anyone else find VH kind of meh? Art was nice and all, but all in all the game just seemed kinda meh. Didn't have that near addictive quality that Diablo did.

News Comments > Warlords of Draenor Preorders Get Level 90 Boost Now
1. Re: Warlords of Draenor Preorders Get Level 90 Boost Now Mar 10, 2014, 20:01 Cutter

What happened Blizzard? You used to be cool.

2. Re: Star Citizen Passes $40M Mar 10, 2014, 20:01 Cutter

When they get SlimRam's janitorial system in place, wake me.

News Comments > Titanfall Reviews
5. Re: Titanfall Reviews Mar 10, 2014, 20:00 Cutter

So this will be the first game not filled with hax, etc.? Are their private servers? Custom maps? etc.? If not then you can pan it already as another COD clone.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 10, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Seph, what's your take on Bill Ford? He always struck me as a nice guy. And the Lions have always had my sympathy. It's a shame about Detroit. I'd love to see the Motor City come back. Would have loved to see it in the 60s in the height of the car/Motown era. Still, it's doing some interesting things. It was fascinating to see Anthony Bourdain's take on it recently. I keep meaning to get down there year after year for the Lions v. Packers games, but I think this year I'll make it happen.

Dunno if you've ever seen this vid. Sam Roberts - Detroit '67. Some beautiful old footage of Detroit in that period.

16500 Comments. 825 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo