Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19194 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 4, 2014, 12:58 Cutter

Um because it's un-fuckuing-Constitutional?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 4, 2014, 12:57 Cutter

But I thought 'Murica was the best at everything!?!?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 4, 2014, 12:54 Cutter

This is precisely the sort of shit that desensitizes people. This is shock value for money. The people that would enjoy this are likely clinical sociopaths already, so yes, this could be a trigger to push some of the more unstable ones over the edge. Much as I abhor censorship, stuff like this should be censored for the common good.

News Comments > Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris TF2 Contest
1. Re: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris TF2 Contest Nov 4, 2014, 12:47 Cutter

Bewbs Hat?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 3, 2014, 23:18 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 3, 2014, 21:12:
I'm no lawyer, but is there anything there to actually arrest/convict someone over? I haven't actually followed that particular story at all, so excuse my potential herpaderp.

Oh hells yeah! Uttering threats is a major felony. However, the threats have to be specific, e.g. I'm going to kill you! vs. Someone oughta kill you! And the chances of them actually proving any of this - even if they actually ever found anyone - are in the slim to none category. Any lawyer worth their salt will tell you that. So she's either being scammed by a lawyer or doing some scamming herself. I'm guessing the latter at this point.

News Comments > The Talos Principle Next Month
3. Re: The Talos Principle Next Month Nov 3, 2014, 23:05 Cutter

Talos: Talos (pronounced TAAHL-ose [2]), also known as The Storm Lord (and long ago as Kozah), was the Faerûnian greater deity of storms and destruction. His dogma was self-serving, demanding utter obedience from his priests and instructing them to spread destruction where they might. His followers were known as Talassans. Although often assumed to be a true god, Talos was, in fact, an aspect of the orcish god Gruumsh.[3]

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 3, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

"This stops me from being funny in the head!"

Hahaha! Ok that was great!

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Nov 3, 2014, 19:41 Cutter

Enh, just bought Watch Dogs from G2A for $8 - so thanks for the feedback on G2A, Mash and others - and I can't say I'm impressed with it at all. Glad I only paid 8 bucks or I'd be a little miffed.

News Comments > Dragon Age: The Last Court Revealed
1. Re: Dragon Age: The Last Court Revealed Nov 3, 2014, 19:37 Cutter

Creston, go play this and let us know how it is.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Documentary
9. Re: Elite: Dangerous Documentary Nov 3, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Holy shiznit! Have you seen this pack done for VoiceAttack?!?!?!

Elite Dangerous Voice Pack

Effing....awesome.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 3, 2014, 17:09 Cutter

So they claim. This is the internet fellas. Everyone's a tough guy multi-millionaire.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 3, 2014, 12:41 Cutter

You should drink a vat of scotch and stare out the window whilst listening to Gordon Lightfoot's The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, and Cat Stevens The Wind.

And I've had a great few weeks with the footballs pool!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition
14. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition Nov 3, 2014, 12:26 Cutter

Stop buying this scheisse!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 3, 2014, 10:59 Cutter

Like why not cheaper and better internet for everyone? Like everyone's been asking for all along? Like, a nationalized and regulated service because it's too important to be left to a handful of megacorps now?  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 3, 2014, 10:56 Cutter

Of course the FCC gets it. You don't get into a position like Wheeler's by being stupid. They just don't care what the little people want.

And....

“The only problem is that I’m now afraid to use it. You would be too — if you read through the 46-page privacy policy,” Price wrote. “The amount of data this thing collects is staggering. It logs where, when, how, and for how long you use the TV. It sets tracking cookies and beacons designed to detect ‘when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message.’ It records ‘the apps you use, the websites you visit, and how you interact with content.’ It ignores ‘do-not-track’ requests as a considered matter of policy.”

On the other hand, this isn’t the first time a smart TV has been found capable of tracking your activities for advertising purposes, so buyers should always try to go through the privacy policies they agree to when using such a device, and try to limit tracking if and when possible.

Furthermore, the device has a built-in camera with facial recognition and a microphone with voice recognition features, both tools that hackers or spy agencies could use to spy on unsuspecting buyers, Price says.

Wow, seriously? Ok, no smart devices TVs for this guy, thanks. Jesus, how is that shite even legal?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2014, 10:48 Cutter

What a doofus. There are probably 1000 people who drive to every one who rides a bus. And in cities like NY, et al. where they have subway lines everywhere you don't need busses and streetcars nearly as much. And what about everyone that lives outside of a city? I have to drive a ton for work. Having a self-driving vehicle would rule. I could be working whilst the car drives, take a power nap, etc.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 3, 2014, 10:43 Cutter

Is it just me or would The Legend of Grimrock have been a great title for a Beastie Boys album?

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Reveal
48. Re: Star Citizen FPS Reveal Nov 2, 2014, 21:03 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Nov 2, 2014, 17:47:
Played with the new flight model today, I find it greatly improved.

Blues seems to be the place to rag on SC and praise ED. I have both, I play both all the time. ED is good, but it's not THAT good, guys. It still has a huge lack of variety in things to do. The cargo hauling missions get tired pretty quick and it's flight model isn't that great. Yaw and Pitch speeds are frustratingly slow. An opponent with better manoeuvrability will make a fool out of you. I know there's youtube vids of pro's showing you how it's done, but if you're not pro, then combat in ED can be a painful exercise. You end up screaming at your sidewinder to turn faster god dammit!

Personally I prefer the dogfighting in SC. I like the potential of fps stuff, if only to give the option of having some more stuff to do. Cause I am tired of hauling fish.

Uh maybe because Braden has actually delivered and all we see from Roberts are commercials and talk?

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Reveal
37. Re: Star Citizen FPS Reveal Nov 2, 2014, 17:27 Cutter

Iurand wrote on Nov 2, 2014, 14:07:
Cutter wrote on Nov 2, 2014, 11:04:
Classic Roberts going off the reservation. 'Hey I know, let's drop what we promised and start working on a whole new game instead!

Sure. Except he promised FPS during Kickstarter.

Where is that exactly? I don't see it on the KS page or on the main site's Funding Goals section. And even if that were the case, don't you think everything should be focused on the space game first? 2 years into it and they still have squat to show for it.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Nov 2, 2014, 16:26 Cutter

If it's one or two employees it's sour grapes, any more than that and it's a pattern of bad management/ownership - which is generally more common.

19194 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo