Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18274 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed SF Gamer's Night & Action Figure
1. Re: Assassin's Creed SF Gamer's Night & Action Figure Aug 6, 2014, 12:58 Cutter

Not as unusual as George Costanza's idea for a free tire giveaway.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 6, 2014, 00:25 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 6, 2014, 00:02:
Cutter wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 09:29:
So when's this trip to Tijuana planned anyway?

Bandana
ROADTRIP!!!! I'll bring:

The mescal, the rubbers, the obligatory blow-up doll to strap to the roof of the car (or whatever we steal), a homeless person we pickup along the way, a stray dog, 120 feet of MDMA paper, my lucky silver dollar, some turkey jerky, a kitchen sink that I tear out of....well, my kitchen, scuba gear, a blowtorch, swiss army knife because, let's face it, you can ALWAYS use those damn things, and ofcourse as much cash as I can get for selling my trailer!

CUTTER....... LET'S DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIS!!! RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWR *Jumps off my porch head first into my neighbors kiddie pool* CRACK!!

Well yeah, I suppose we could do it lightweight like that if you really wanted. I was, however, contemplating getting, you know, really weird for it.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Aug 6, 2014, 00:21 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 22:10:
Cutter wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 21:01:
So I made my first meal in my new place. A meatball sub. Homemade marinara and meatballs, fresh moz. Good times. After a week or eating out it gets pretty tiresome - not to mention expensive - so it's nice to get back to the routine of a home cooked meal. If I had the dosh to eat out really well all the time it might be a different story. Thankfully there's a good vegetarian place not to far from me so at least I was able to eat pretty healthy for most of it.

I'm also tying one on tonight. First time in over a month since I've really done any real drinking either. Haven't even missed it, but today I got the itch now that most of the other stuff is out of the way.

Drunk post! Drunk post! Do it dude! Maybe in the SC thread?

Drunk2

Enh, I'd have to care enoug to care. Actually I'm about a dozen Smithwicks in at this point - 1 per hour - feeling good, but not near wrecked or even zipped enoungh to go off on a tirade. Quite frankly I'd love to find a way to "fleece" people out of their money, without being an actual dick about it. You have to be somewhat ruthless to be rich. You have to be willing to step on and say 'fuck people!' If I could do that I'd be very wealthy already. Does that make me weak or moral? I vote for weak as morality is bullshit. Hrm, maybe I can sue Sesame Street for turning me away from being Gordon Gecko.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: The FBI uses malware to combat online anonymity. Aug 6, 2014, 00:16 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 23:13:
Cutter wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 20:51:
LittleMe wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 19:03:
If there's evidence of a crime in progress, I might support it except that the definition of 'crime' keeps expanding and so do their tentacles.

Their tentacles expand in direct correlation to the shrinking of their testicles.

Cutter, you like movies about gladiators?

Billy...do ever like to hang around the gymnasium?

News Comments > Star Citizen at $49M; Ongoing Funding Explained
35. Re: Star Citizen at $49M; Ongoing Funding Explained Aug 5, 2014, 21:20 Cutter

Zanthar wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 14:27:
I don't think you can judge whats going on behind the scenes in production from just a few press blurbs. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Chris Roberts has an impressive track record of delivering some awesome games back in the day.

If he doesn't deliver with SC, his career in the gaming industry will be over for good. He will lose respect and all of his achievements will become worthless. There will be no recovery from failure since he took $50mil directly from the pockets of gamers. If that's not enough motivation for him NOT to fail then he'll deserve the brutal end to his career that he will get.

See, but that's the thing. He doesn't. He has a history of Molyneuxism. He talks a lot of shit and doesn't actually, really deliver. All of the success of the WC series happened in spite of him, not because of him. That's why the plug was pulled on it to begin with.

Unlike many crowdfunded games which scream scam these days, I don't believe for a second this is one. However, I don't believe he's an actual, real leader. Visionary maybe, but delivering on everything on-time and on-budget? Fat chance. Then all the evasive snake oil salesmen bullshit not spelling out the MP - sorry MMO part of the game - which is going to end up P2W, probably with monthly fees to boot. That's the real shitstorm I'm looking forward to. And I'll be surprised if the SP portion of the game is any great shakes.

News Comments > The Expendabros
4. Re: The Expendabros Aug 5, 2014, 21:10 Cutter

Effing lulz!

3. Re: Into the Black Aug 5, 2014, 21:01 Cutter

So I made my first meal in my new place. A meatball sub. Homemade marinara and meatballs, fresh moz. Good times. After a week or eating out it gets pretty tiresome - not to mention expensive - so it's nice to get back to the routine of a home cooked meal. If I had the dosh to eat out really well all the time it might be a different story. Thankfully there's a good vegetarian place not to far from me so at least I was able to eat pretty healthy for most of it.

I'm also tying one on tonight. First time in over a month since I've really done any real drinking either. Haven't even missed it, but today I got the itch now that most of the other stuff is out of the way.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: The FBI uses malware to combat online anonymity. Aug 5, 2014, 20:51 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 19:03:
If there's evidence of a crime in progress, I might support it except that the definition of 'crime' keeps expanding and so do their tentacles.

Their tentacles expand in direct correlation to the shrinking of their testicles.

News Comments > SimCity Trial Version
5. Re: SimCity Trial Version Aug 5, 2014, 20:43 Cutter

So they're totally super cereal?

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Road Not Taken
2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Road Not Taken Aug 5, 2014, 20:42 Cutter

I like foxes that are spry.

News Comments > Blizzard Financials; WoW Down to 6.8M Subs
12. Re: Blizzard Financials; WoW Down to 6.8M Subs Aug 5, 2014, 20:41 Cutter

Yet one more perspective is in spite of the mediocre schlock they continue to turn out they still have a license to print money. Jesus, I hate Kodick so damn much.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $49M; Ongoing Funding Explained
1. Re: Star Citizen at $49M; Ongoing Funding Explained Aug 5, 2014, 09:30 Cutter

He really doesn't need to explain why he wants more money. Is there anyone who doesn't want more money?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2014, 09:29 Cutter

So when's this trip to Tijuana planned anyway?

Bandana

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 5, 2014, 09:27 Cutter

I was unaware that bored was a synonym for stupid.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 5, 2014, 09:26 Cutter

Big Brother always wins.

5. Re: Into the Black Aug 5, 2014, 00:18 Cutter

It'll never get done because America is the land of rampant paranoia. It's pretty difficult for you guys to see it from the inside, but very easy for everyone else on the outside. There are boogiemen and enemies everywhere!

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 5, 2014, 00:14 Cutter

Greatest novel according to whom? I seriously doubt that even the tiniest minority of people out there have read that book.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 16:47:
Hey Blue, have you decided if you're going viral? No, I don't mean a Lost Weekend in Tijuana where you end up in a Mexican jail with a hooker, a gunshot wound and VD. I mean, are you going to be making videos of you and the crew playing stuff together online and is it happening tonight or have you not decided yet?

Quite frankly I'd rather see that then some guys playing a video game.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 4, 2014, 18:58 Cutter

US Government experiments on unkowning citizens...gee there's a surprise. Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 18:53 Cutter

Frags4Fun wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 12:09:
Cutter wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 11:28:
Just aw the new Cap flick and bad as it was they were at least right in how the fascists really won the war. Just keep scaring people and incrementally stripping them of their liberty in the name of security.

What is this Cap flick that you speak of?

I totally agree about the scaring people and stripping their liberty. It bugs me that the masses don't see it. ermagerd, the terrorz!

Cap tain America 2. Cap, man! When one just says Cap, one is obviously referring to Captain America. Toff

It was actually a very cool scene with him arguing with Fury, 'This isn't freedom, it's fear.'

18274 Comments. 914 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo