Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16567 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Free to Play - Dota 2 Documentary Released
11. Re: Free to Play - Dota 2 Documentary Released Mar 19, 2014, 18:35 Cutter

Then give HL to someone else to do. Valve could easily afford to let someone else do it and not even ask for dime one from the sales. Yet, they waste time and money on this scheisse and expect people to actually pay money to watch people to play a niche game. Yeah, ok, sure, right.

This was like LA sitting on all those great IPs or any other major publisher developer doing that shit. So many good IPs are just wasting away, and not even in Margaritaville.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 13:40 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 12:37:
Is it just me, or does one of the female anchors in the Fox clip put her tongue into her check as a reaction?

She like.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Morning Previews
5. Re: Morning Previews Mar 19, 2014, 13:38 Cutter

Brataccas wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 12:51:
Cutter wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 10:39:
Hard to believe Firefly was only 14 episodes. What a boneheaded move it was to cancel that.

Probably spurred on by too many complaints of kids possibly being subjected to a strong male role model...

Lol! Yeah, but one of them was named Jayne at least.

And yeah, 10 years on it wouldn't be the same thing when there's such a physical difference between then and now.

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Mar 19, 2014, 13:34 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 13:13:
Don't worry, cro-mag, I'm fairly certain none of those "in the box" traits apply to you. Kind of like "reading the article" doesn't.

Don't need to read it to make a logical inference off of the blurb posted. It's a typical 'Oh my liberal sensibilities are offended!' article. As Brat pointed out, no one is forcing anyone to do anything. And most males are generally more competitively and violently inclined than women. So we know the article is jive without having to waste our time reading the entire thing.

It's that same bullshit hypocrisy when you fat chicks bitching about hot chicks in ads, how they're not representative of most "normal" women. Well neither are Adonis like, chiseled men, but you don't hear a peep out of them about that, do you? Or the fact that keep buying makeup and shitty rags like Cosmo, or the fact that most of those sorts of companies are owned and run by women in the first place so how the fuck are men exploiting them exactly then? Because - as it's hard wired to the genes - we're all attracted to beauty and fitness because it's an evolutionary trait. Same thing here. So just because the author of the article is a Nancy-boy who'd rather have tea parties with his dollies doesn't mean the rest of do our should.

Why do you always need everything constantly explained to you?

News Comments > Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer
24. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 13:24 Cutter

I thought Bats said someone had already made a Blues Clan?!

23. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 13:21 Cutter

Darks wrote on Mar 19, 2014, 11:56:
BTW, this is my Blizz handle if anyone wants to do some runs. dark#1182

I will add you. My thing is WaxxSiro#1145. Other people add me because I get so scared playing alone. I cry like a little girl.

Crying

News Comments > Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses
22. Re: Blizzard Investigating Diablo III HC Character Losses Mar 19, 2014, 13:14 Cutter

Well I did have spotty internet last night and couldn't play so case in point right there. I still feel dirty for caving but the lure of Diablo is strong. And as mentioned, they've been making strides in other areas to do the right thing so maybe not all hope is lost. Maybe it's a new hope. Like Star Wars. Remember Star Wars? A New Hope?

17. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 11:51 Cutter

My monk just got an orange monk punch weap. So he's rockin' the dual monk weaps and punchin' the shit out of everything! Puncha puncha puncha!

News Comments > Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity
6. Re: Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity Mar 19, 2014, 11:49 Cutter

From the website....

"Corporate
Paradox Interactive

For over a decade, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global publisher of PC-based strategy games with a particularly strong presence in the United Stated and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established PC franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings series of games, created by Paradox Development Studio, as well as the award-winning Magicka and Mount & Blade titles.

2013-2014 will play host to Paradox Interactive’s most ambitious lineup of titles to date with such anticipated releases as Magicka: Wizard Wars, Europa Universalis IV and War of the Vikings. It is also expanding its presence onto tablets and cross-platform gaming.

We work with renowned distributors worldwide and are present on all major digital download portals. We share a passion for gaming and gamers, and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with many hours of gameplay to our growing 650,000 + member community."

So yeah, in their own words, they are a publisher.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 10:51 Cutter

Yeah, I've never cared for basketball but MM can be pretty exciting even without knowing all the details. Some of my buds are super into it too. Only things I watch for college sports are football and track.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 19, 2014, 10:47 Cutter

10 point plan? How about 1 point. People getting off their asses and demand their elected reps stop it. That's all it takes.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 19, 2014, 10:42 Cutter

Apple investing heavily in the home spying game now too, eh? Glad I don't buy their scheisse.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Mar 19, 2014, 10:39 Cutter

Hard to believe Firefly was only 14 episodes. What a boneheaded move it was to cancel that.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Mar 19, 2014, 10:35 Cutter

And a lot of them do like it because that's what men are. What are we supposed to play like? Girls? I'm sick of this gender-norming crap. Yes, we share commonalities but there are also very distinct differences between the genders as well and that's as it should be. Remember that TNG episode on that gender-neutral planet? That was just fucking creepy. Say what you like, I like my chicks hot and my beer cold. And while I'm pretty progressive but I like to kick-back and get my cro-magnon on too, have a few drinks, eat a huge bloody steak and watch some John Wayne flicks. Is that ok? Do you mind?

7. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 10:28 Cutter

Death: I am the Grim Reaper.

Woman: Well that's hardly surprising in this weather.

News Comments > Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity
2. Re: Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity Mar 19, 2014, 10:27 Cutter

I like Paradox too, but I'm opposed to this in principle because part of their whole rant about crowdsourcing to begin with was to avoid publishers. So we take the risk and Paradox gets to profit without taking any? Well in that case I'm changing my perspective from pre-purchasing an item to an investment in Obsidian in which I demand an ROI on said investment.

News Comments > etc., etc.
20. Re: etc., etc. Mar 18, 2014, 23:49 Cutter

Creston wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 21:29:
Speaking of shitty companies, Obsidian is teaming up with Paradox to publish Eternity.

Paradox. Aren't they the guys who have been shitting out games in completely unplayable states? Like Sword of the Stars II?

GREAT publisher to shag up with...

WTF? Isn't crowdfunding precisely there to avoid publishers?! Couple how late they are, and that they actually had the gall to ask if people were ok with them doing a second KS on this project - without even finishing it first - I'm pretty pissed off with Obsidian right now. And I hope they enjoy the money that must be rolling in off of SP because I won't ever be funding anything of theirs ever again.

It's very evident that their scheduling problems are entirely their own. And neither do they need public money. No more funding millionaires for me thank you.

News Comments > Unity 5 Announced
13. Re: Unity 5 Announced Mar 18, 2014, 23:42 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 20:28:
Cutter wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 17:42:
Good stuff, Unity rocks!

What, specifically, do you like about it over other engines?

Portability, speed, cost, ease of use. I like what I'm seeing from games made with it. Sure, it's not UE4 as some have mentioned but it doesn't cost remotely as much does it?

News Comments > etc., etc.
11. Re: etc., etc. Mar 18, 2014, 19:07 Cutter

If that were so then why are so many of them losing tons of customers? Just yesterday we saw Comcast and AT&T lost over a million customers last year. That's not peanuts. Money is tight and people are being more selective of how and where they spend it. And it's not with companies that overcharge and treat them like shit. And the only reason a lot of these companies get away with it is because they have no competition in most markets. If they did they'd certainly change their tune. But that's the fault of the consumer for not holding their elected reps to task!

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Mar 18, 2014, 19:03 Cutter

Look at the player reviews and game site reviews and you can see they're all overwhelmingly positive. Dunno why they didn't spend some money on advertising this game.

16567 Comments. 829 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo