Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18654 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > PC GTA5 in January
71. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 21:07 Cutter

Frags4Fun wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 20:00:
I was planning to play this over Christmas break because I get 2 weeks off. Last Christmas break I spent most of my evenings playing it on 360 after the Mrs went to bed and had a blast. I was totally psyched to be able to redo it on PC this holiday season and now I'm so disappointed.

Hey Rockstar, you're a bunch of greedy whores and you'll never get another cent from me. It's painfully obvious that you are trying to cash in, again...

F%^& you!

And you people who believe that this isn't motivated by greed are incredibly naive. It's better than being an apologist though.

Tell us how you really feel.
Wacko

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Launch Pricing and Preorder Bonus
47. Re: Elite: Dangerous Launch Pricing and Preorder Bonus Sep 12, 2014, 21:05 Cutter

Tom wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 19:34:
ForgedReality wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 16:57:
Now if they could only make some ships that didn't look like fucking cheese wedges...

No one has as many friends as the man with many cheeses.

Haha! Nice one, Centurion, like it, like it! That's the best line of all the NPC banter in DOS. I'd love to own a cheese shop for no other reason then to stand out front and shout that at passersby.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 12, 2014, 20:35 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 20:18:
News at 6: People are stupid.
News at 11: Urgent medical care required for stupid people.

Medial care should be refused to those sorts of morons on general principle alone whatever stupid fad they're engaging in. Cull them from the gene pool already. At the very least they should have to pay all costs involved if they require medical care because of their needless stupidity.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Lords of the Black Sun
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Lords of the Black Sun Sep 12, 2014, 20:27 Cutter

I simply cannot see this without singing Black Hole Sun.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 12, 2014, 17:10 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 16:02:
Predatory dinosaur was larger than T. rex, went for swims.

So, Jurassic Park 3 actually got it right?

I'll just leave this here....

Nod

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 12, 2014, 17:06 Cutter

The 14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism

So true, so sad.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
7. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 12, 2014, 17:01 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 13:05:
Just the name "Techland" sounds like a B-list amusement park somewhere in the former Soviet Bloc.

"12 3 days since last rider fatality! Come on down to fabulous Techland!"

I'd totally go to Techland!

News Comments > Transverse Funding Reworked
20. Re: Transverse Funding Reworked Sep 12, 2014, 17:00 Cutter

verybad1 wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 15:34:
Wow, in the last 17 hours
it's gone from
76 backers and $6530 pledged
to
83 Backers and $7110 pledged.

Nice to see that integrity still matters.

Please note I don't want Piranha to fail. They have the basics to a good game in MWO, they just need to focus more on making that good game than on draining money out of the customers.

I completely understand that they need to make money to continue as a functioning company, but the money WILL come if they work harder on making the game what it was promised to be. As for Transverse, I don't think that Piranha is capable of developing two decent games at the same time. I do want Transverse to go away.

So, in other words you work for them. Shill harder.

47. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 14:57 Cutter

They've already sold 35 million copies, this is just icing on the cake for them. Why compete for holiday dollars anyway? By the end of January the shine of Xmas toys have worn off and people are looking for something new. So it's actually smart on their part. Besides, it doesn't matter when they release it, it's gonna' sell like hotcakes regardless.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 12, 2014, 11:45 Cutter

The engineering for waste plants and stuff like that just fascinates me to no end.

And getting eaten alive. Yeah, that's gotta suck. Worst one I've seen is on teh Youtubes, two hyenas mowing down on a poor animal's - buffalo I think it was - stomach while the thing is still alive and just bleeding out. Darn nature, you're cruel. That and the pride of lions that take down the little elephant. So sad.

News Comments > AU Game Price Inflation
7. Re: AU Game Price Inflation Sep 12, 2014, 11:37 Cutter

So why isn't the Oz government, or some businessman, doing something about it? Seriously, open up an Oz Amazon and the country will beat a path to your door.

News Comments > Transverse Funding Reworked
8. Re: Transverse Funding Reworked Sep 12, 2014, 11:35 Cutter

So they're reversed course again. What's 'macs' in reverse?

20. Re: PC GTA5 in January Sep 12, 2014, 11:34 Cutter

Is it just me or is GTA starting to look a little Saints Row silly? I love SR for what it is, but I expect more grit and "realism" from GTA.

Whatevers, much like Castor Troy I'm ready! Ready for the big ride baby!

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Launch Pricing and Preorder Bonus
7. Re: Elite: Dangerous Launch Pricing and Preorder Bonus Sep 12, 2014, 11:28 Cutter

$72 CDN for the base game - not including tax? Um no. See ya on sale in a year or so I guess.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
14. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 12, 2014, 09:26 Cutter

Darks wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 09:05:
Cutter wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 19:47:
Lol at MS stupidity. Simply boggles the mind. If they hadn't lucked out with Windows this company would not exist today.

That is about as stupid of a quote as I've ever read.

The same thing could be said about hundreds if not thousands of other companies dude.

Intel ring a bell? AMD?

The list can go on and on.

So you don't get it and that makes it stupid. Agrgag got it. Yeah, everyone else is stupid, not you. Rolleyes

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
9. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 12, 2014, 01:23 Cutter

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Sep 12, 2014, 00:57:
Beamer wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 20:05:
It's a shame Cutter never reads any responses to how wrong he is, as we never got him to clarify this boneheaded comment:
Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 20:00:
The Pyro wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 19:23:
For reference, Microsoft is currently the 3rd largest company in the world with a market capitalization of $340 billion. They have 100,000 employees. This offer puts the value of Mojang at almost 1% of that... an indie game being valued at almost 1% of the dominant business software company on the planet!

It's ridiculous.

But of course this isn't real money, here... it's inflated shares of stock. If you try to cash out all at once then you destroy the value of your stock in the process. You still end up filthy rich, of course...

MS Stock? 50 bucks a share.

Apple? $100. Google? $600. Why? Because they don't do dumb stuff like this.

Silly Beamer! Don't you know that all publicly traded corporations have exactly the same number of shares on the market? It's totally an apples-to-apples comparison! No one even knows what market capitalization is anyway!

I keep trolls like Beamer on ignore and so should everyone else. And you mean the market cap that places America's corporations as Exxon, Apple, and Google in that order? You mean that it only took them less than 10 years to crush what easily should have been Microsoft's #2 spot? Who doesn't know about market cap? Uh huh, keep derpim' away.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Sep 11, 2014, 23:21 Cutter

Rossini wrote on Sep 11, 2014, 22:30:
At 5 bucks for the base game and 10 for the game plus DLC, is Kingdoms of Amalur worth it? and who actually gets paid since 38 Studio's has been dead for a while?

It's SP WoW though not as good. I have 63 hours in on it - which is just over the half way point with all the side quests as I recall - but that was pretty grindy. I really forced myself to play it to get my money's worth as I bought it at full price, sigh. It's one of those games where you can see the potential shine through, but it fell woefully short of the mark because they were trying to hard to make a WoW clone instead of a good CRPG. It's kinda' hard to lose on $5 for any game really. Even if you only play it for a few hours. I'd say you can safely skip it , but if you're bored and curious....enh.

News Comments > The Crew Trailer
3. Re: The Crew Trailer Sep 11, 2014, 23:17 Cutter

You didn't miss much. It's really arcadish. What's worse, the driving physics blow big time. It's probably the number one complaint on the forums. I went from semi-hopeful to now forgetting it entirely.

News Comments > Alien Isolation Trailer
7. Re: Alien Isolation Trailer Sep 11, 2014, 21:21 Cutter

I never was sucker enough to buy ACM so nah. Let's face it, this is a checkered property when it comes to games, most not very good. As I previously stated, my main concern is replayability. This looks good, but it seems a bit steep at $40 for what it is.  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Sep 11, 2014, 19:52 Cutter

Everyone liked him. Wow, I did not know he was from Detroit. I always thought he was from Europe somewhere. I suppose that's the Bondian influence of the films. Still 74 is a pretty run, particularly for a big man like that.

18654 Comments. 933 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo