Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16516 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 16, 2014, 17:37 Cutter

Ozmodan wrote on Mar 16, 2014, 14:36:
Can't believe there are that many sick people that bought that South Park crap

Yes, I'm sure Trey and Matt are just devastated by what you believe...as they take Scooge McDuck style swims in their giant vault of money.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
12. Re: Saturday Consolidation Mar 15, 2014, 19:56 Cutter

How is it gouging? What's 10% of $400? Couple that with more expensive shipping costs, tariffs, etc. and it's a wonder they haven't bumped it a full $100 and MS along with them. Whatevs just another reason not to go console in the first place. Like you need anymore to begin with.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Titanfall Optimization Tips
11. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 19:51 Cutter

And whatever fortune MS paid it's laughable because they'll never come close to recouping it. I imagine they had to shell out 100 million at the very least. How they could ever imagine an exclusive title is going to make people rush out and but their console boggles the mind.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 15, 2014, 16:23 Cutter

Well now if I were the president of this land
You know I'd declare total war on the pusher man.
I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he run,
And I'd kill him with my bible, and my razor and my gun....
God Damn the pusher!

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Mar 15, 2014, 16:18 Cutter

Yeah, RIAA, the problem is everyone else, not you, right? Rolleyes

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Mar 14, 2014, 23:56 Cutter

printf Hello World!

News Comments > Age of Wonders III Trailer
1. Re: Age of Wonders III Trailer Mar 14, 2014, 23:53 Cutter

Wow, looks great. If the reviews are solid I'm in like Flynn.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 14, 2014, 23:24 Cutter

Boring and ugly to boot as well.

News Comments > The Blackwell Epiphany Next Month; Preorders Begin
2. Re: The Blackwell Epiphany Next Month; Preorders Begin Mar 14, 2014, 23:19 Cutter

Jerykk wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 22:58:
Looking forward to this. The previous games were great.

Like Thief?

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released
19. Re: Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released Mar 14, 2014, 23:18 Cutter

Mangrove wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 22:43:
Very cool. Love the little docking assist hologram on the dash.

Yeah, that is really sweet. Love the bobblehead on the dash too.

I'd love to get in on this but he's asking way too much.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released
18. Re: Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released Mar 14, 2014, 23:17 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 21:17:
also, star citizen DFM will be out in a month.

Yeah, everyone will believe that when they see it. Don't be surprised if there's another several months long delay for whatever reasons Roberts makes up.

News Comments > Redesigned Steam Controller Unveiled
12. Re: Redesigned Steam Controller Unveiled Mar 14, 2014, 23:00 Cutter

And Half-Life 3 is where?

36. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 17:36 Cutter

Creston wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 16:40:
Cutter wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 16:17:
runnerct32 wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 12:50:
Are there any good PC baseball games out there. I want to play and I am not into the front office stuff. Is 2K12 the last baseball game made for the PC where you actually play. Or is there a better baseball game for my Wii?

That would imply baseball is good and it is not. Go watch some paint dry. It's much more entertaining.

You're just bitter because you Canadians can't play baseball for shit.

Neither can Americans apparently as every player seems to be from the Dominican Republic. And don't forget the Blue Jays won the World Series...twice.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 14, 2014, 17:31 Cutter

You live in Portland? Ewww!

16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 16:17 Cutter

runnerct32 wrote on Mar 14, 2014, 12:50:
Are there any good PC baseball games out there. I want to play and I am not into the front office stuff. Is 2K12 the last baseball game made for the PC where you actually play. Or is there a better baseball game for my Wii?

That would imply baseball is good and it is not. Go watch some paint dry. It's much more entertaining.

News Comments > Satellite Reign Video
4. Re: Satellite Reign Video Mar 14, 2014, 15:50 Cutter

Yeah, fingers crossed. Music was perfect too. I also recall there were reasons why many avoided the KS but can't recall why either. Oh well, if they deliver they'll definitely have sales on this.

News Comments > SimCity Offline Mode "Almost There"
35. Re: SimCity Offline Mode Mar 14, 2014, 15:45 Cutter

I'm going down...to Sin City!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
42. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 13, 2014, 23:50 Cutter

How have shipping costs gone up when fuel prices have gone down. And as an economy of scale these guys are doing more business then ever - so prices should come down to reflect that. Granted I'm not a logistics guy but you'd think that'd be the case.

News Comments > Total War: ROME II: Hannibal at the Gates Announced
9. Re: Total War: ROME II: Hannibal at the Gates Announced Mar 13, 2014, 23:48 Cutter

Though I'm a not a strategy gamer. I surely do love all your comments about games like these. Wish I had the personality for it, but I live vicariously through you guys with these sorts of games. Do any of you do Let's Play vids of this genre - besides Jaguar?

33. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 13, 2014, 19:14 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 18:10:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 18:03:
Creston wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 11:37:
Game of Thrones team, you may want to let George RR Martin know that he needs to write more then.

I wonder how they're going to explain the age of Bran, Arya, Sansa, and Rickon. They'll have to change the timeline, I guess.

I'd enjoy if, at some point, they forked the series off from the books.

I think there's enough forking in the books as it is.

16516 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo