Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19150 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Nov 6, 2014, 18:17 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 17:37:
Star Wars: The Quest for Billions of Dollars!

Disclaimer: I will watch SW:Episode VII, as is required by law.

By law? Pfft. The original was ok. It was mainly amazing because the FX at the time were unparalleled. Empire was actually good because Lucas had the least to do with it. After that it was all downhill. Just tripe churned out for mechandising. I didn't think it could get much worse than ROTJ, boy was I wrong. And with Lamebrams at the helm now? It'll be worse still. No, I'll very easily skip this garbage and not give a single whit about it. Hear me? Not one whit, sir!
Toff

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Nov 6, 2014, 18:08 Cutter

NegaDeath wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 17:53:
Episode VII: The Search for More Money

Merchandising, merchandising!

I wonder if they'll have any ships capable of ludicrous speed.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 6, 2014, 18:07 Cutter

"KID, HAVE YOU REHABILITATED YOURSELF?"

"I went over to the Sargent, said, "Sargent, you got a lot a damn gall to ask me if I've rehabilitated myself. I mean, I mean, I mean that just, I'm sittin' here on the bench, I mean I'm sittin here on the Group W bench 'cause you want to know if I'm moral enough join the army, burn women, kids, houses and villages after bein' a litterbug."

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous VR Impressions
6. Re: Elite: Dangerous VR Impressions Nov 6, 2014, 17:44 Cutter

"No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet."

News Comments > Star Citizen at $60M
6. Re: Star Citizen at $60M Nov 6, 2014, 17:43 Cutter

Space hookers and a space brothel at 69 million.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2014, 11:44 Cutter

Wow about those stories for Rudd and Bateman - for very different reasons.

And I love scotch - just like Ron Burgundy. Yeah, I enjoy a good single malt now and then - Glenmorangie La Santa being my overall fave - but now and then you just want a decent blended scotch for a scotch and soda - such a simple yet refreshingly bracing drink.

And those tax schemes make me so angry. What makes me even angrier is the bullshit that comes out of the politicians mouths when they're the fuckers that permit to begin with. Flat tax 5% - on everything for everyone, no exceptions, no loopholes - problem solved.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Nov 6, 2014, 11:04 Cutter

Normally I'd be pretty ecstatic about that Grim Fandango news but now that DF has seemingly turned into a douchebag developer I'm not so sure anymore. It certainly won't be a day one buy at any rate.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 6, 2014, 11:00 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Nov 6, 2014, 10:12:
Buzz Aldrin is awesome!

So what you're saying is that he has...the right stuff?

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 6, 2014, 10:57 Cutter

Wow, how generous of you Craptivision! A pittance while you make billions. And that says nothing of how distasteful it is trying to use this as a marketing platform in the first place, or the propaganda you engage in on behalf of the military and MIC. How many dead people are out there because you try and make war look like a cool game?

Middlefinger

News Comments > Blackguards 2 Video
1. Re: Blackguards 2 Video Nov 6, 2014, 10:51 Cutter

Haha she's so German!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 5, 2014, 20:02 Cutter

Gotta love the EFF. Gotta hate that an organization like that is needed to begin with.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 5, 2014, 19:56 Cutter

If the driver delivers the box with an "Allahu Akbar" run the other way.

Lulz comment of the day in there!

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston TM a Hoax
2. Re: Fallout: Shadow of Boston TM a Hoax Nov 5, 2014, 19:54 Cutter

They need to find the penis who did this and string him up. Motherfucker!

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Nov 5, 2014, 19:52 Cutter

“We’ve spent more man-hours on this than most games get from start to finish,” says Rockstar Games art director Aaron Garbut. He describes the “sheer volume of work” as the main similarity between bringing GTA V to new-generation consoles and PC and making a game from scratch.

Golly jeepers is that ever looking good. The differences between the old and new consoles is amazing. Now, let's see ultra on the PC vs the consoles.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Nov 5, 2014, 19:45 Cutter

Whilst I'm "down" with this, I'll be waiting for a while methinks. Enh, mebbe for Xmas. See if we can't find a bit of a regional discount on G2A.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2014, 15:53 Cutter

Prez wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 13:38:
Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 12:59:
NKD wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 12:57:
Wow watching those voting results was like watching a national suicide attempt. The US really doesn't want to live on this planet anymore. Here we go boys, prepare your anus for legislation based on climate denial and religious doctrine.

Nearly 40% of the voters were over 60.
Boomers.

Boomers are selfish, greedy, and all around the worst.

That's painting with just a bit of a broad brush, don't you think?

I don't think so. And worse, those narcissistic pricks think they're greatest generation and have done the world a favour, when, in fact, they've made it worse. They had one moment in the 60s - which really just amounted to being drugged out, irresponsible dropouts - and have made things much worse when they sold out and became the establishment they were supposedly rebelling against.

There was actually a special on them on CNN a while back where they refereed to themselves as the "most important generation that's ever been". For fucking real?!?!

News Comments > Morning Previews
7. Re: Morning Previews Nov 5, 2014, 15:46 Cutter

No. We have to save the fanboyism/vitriol for official SC funding announcement threads. Going off the reservation like that can lead to the overall break down of society!

News Comments > Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM [Updated]
38. Re: Fallout: Shadow of Boston German TM Nov 5, 2014, 15:40 Cutter

So I'm guessing there will be gangs of New Englanders paying homage to the god Will Hunting. And then afterward they'll all get retahed drunk because that's, like, wicked good!

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2014, 12:08 Cutter

Task wrote on Nov 5, 2014, 10:33:
I enjoy watching elections for the sheer entertainment value. What astounds me is that even though the minority population of voters actually loathe the two-party system here and almost equally hate both Dems/Repubs, and money in politics, but they vote anyways.

Its like Americans are the equivalent of couples in an abusive relationship. They keep coming back for more.

It's always the same - and same in Canada. Most people are centrists that lean left and right on various issues. So every election usually comes down to voting the other guy out as opposed to actually voting someone in. 'Well we've had enough of this jerk, let's try the other one.' So very, very, very, sad.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2014, 10:07 Cutter

I wish more people would remember the fifth of November.

And happy Gunnar-man day! Cook up a prime rib and give him the bone with a good portion of meat and fat still on it, then everybody wins!

19150 Comments. 958 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo