Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16515 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Mar 19, 2014, 10:39 Cutter

Hard to believe Firefly was only 14 episodes. What a boneheaded move it was to cancel that.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Mar 19, 2014, 10:35 Cutter

And a lot of them do like it because that's what men are. What are we supposed to play like? Girls? I'm sick of this gender-norming crap. Yes, we share commonalities but there are also very distinct differences between the genders as well and that's as it should be. Remember that TNG episode on that gender-neutral planet? That was just fucking creepy. Say what you like, I like my chicks hot and my beer cold. And while I'm pretty progressive but I like to kick-back and get my cro-magnon on too, have a few drinks, eat a huge bloody steak and watch some John Wayne flicks. Is that ok? Do you mind?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer
7. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 10:28 Cutter

Death: I am the Grim Reaper.

Woman: Well that's hardly surprising in this weather.

News Comments > Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity
2. Re: Paradox Interactive to Distribute Pillars of Eternity Mar 19, 2014, 10:27 Cutter

I like Paradox too, but I'm opposed to this in principle because part of their whole rant about crowdsourcing to begin with was to avoid publishers. So we take the risk and Paradox gets to profit without taking any? Well in that case I'm changing my perspective from pre-purchasing an item to an investment in Obsidian in which I demand an ROI on said investment.

News Comments > etc., etc.
20. Re: etc., etc. Mar 18, 2014, 23:49 Cutter

Creston wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 21:29:
Speaking of shitty companies, Obsidian is teaming up with Paradox to publish Eternity.

Paradox. Aren't they the guys who have been shitting out games in completely unplayable states? Like Sword of the Stars II?

GREAT publisher to shag up with...

WTF? Isn't crowdfunding precisely there to avoid publishers?! Couple how late they are, and that they actually had the gall to ask if people were ok with them doing a second KS on this project - without even finishing it first - I'm pretty pissed off with Obsidian right now. And I hope they enjoy the money that must be rolling in off of SP because I won't ever be funding anything of theirs ever again.

It's very evident that their scheduling problems are entirely their own. And neither do they need public money. No more funding millionaires for me thank you.

News Comments > Unity 5 Announced
13. Re: Unity 5 Announced Mar 18, 2014, 23:42 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 20:28:
Cutter wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 17:42:
Good stuff, Unity rocks!

What, specifically, do you like about it over other engines?

Portability, speed, cost, ease of use. I like what I'm seeing from games made with it. Sure, it's not UE4 as some have mentioned but it doesn't cost remotely as much does it?

11. Re: etc., etc. Mar 18, 2014, 19:07 Cutter

If that were so then why are so many of them losing tons of customers? Just yesterday we saw Comcast and AT&T lost over a million customers last year. That's not peanuts. Money is tight and people are being more selective of how and where they spend it. And it's not with companies that overcharge and treat them like shit. And the only reason a lot of these companies get away with it is because they have no competition in most markets. If they did they'd certainly change their tune. But that's the fault of the consumer for not holding their elected reps to task!

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Mar 18, 2014, 19:03 Cutter

Look at the player reviews and game site reviews and you can see they're all overwhelmingly positive. Dunno why they didn't spend some money on advertising this game.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Mar 18, 2014, 18:00 Cutter

Lol that was pretty sweet.

5. Re: etc., etc. Mar 18, 2014, 17:58 Cutter

What a joke. Everyone and their dog knows Apple is the worst...in the world.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 18, 2014, 17:56 Cutter

And so much for anyone ever using that hotel for a little "rendezvous" from now on.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 18, 2014, 17:54 Cutter

Whatevs. Where is teh Fallout 4 alreds? Anything else is totes lame.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 18, 2014, 17:53 Cutter

If you haven't grabbed Expeditions: Conquistador yet, run, don't walk, to get it. Totally a steal for $5. I don't know how or why this was overlooked by so many people but it's a gem. Ima probably give this another playthrough again very soon. I hope it did well enough to warrant a follow-up.

News Comments > Unity 5 Announced
1. Re: Unity 5 Announced Mar 18, 2014, 17:42 Cutter

Good stuff, Unity rocks!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LUFTRAUSERS
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - LUFTRAUSERS Mar 18, 2014, 17:42 Cutter

99 das luftrausers?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 18, 2014, 14:18 Cutter

Yeah, that word has definite ring to it and not all negative at that.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2014, 14:16 Cutter

Tesla had every clue! About everything! Except that there would be a shitty rock band inexplicably naming themselves after him.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Mar 18, 2014, 14:03 Cutter

Stars? What kind? Red dwarfs? White dwarfs? And how does the fusion reaction begin to enable this transformation?

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Closed
26. Re: Diablo III Auction House Closed Mar 18, 2014, 13:57 Cutter

Robble robble robble!

News Comments > New AMD Catalyst 14.2 Beta Adds THIEF Mantle Support
2. Re: New AMD Catalyst 14.2 Beta Adds THIEF Mantle Support Mar 18, 2014, 13:54 Cutter

Oh my gawd, like wut-ever!

16515 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo