Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16579 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 23, 2014, 17:54 Cutter

Banshed. Never heard of it. Is it anything like Banished I wonder?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week
17. Re: EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week Mar 23, 2014, 00:08 Cutter

Frijoles wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 23:28:
It's a fun game. If you enjoy Minecraft, you'll most likely enjoy this one. The grapple hook makes things wonderful (and reminds me of Quake II). Sadly I can't build worth shit, but I still enjoyed pretending that I can.

Build a giant frijole.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
4. Re: Saturday Interviews Mar 22, 2014, 19:41 Cutter

Makes me wonder how No Man's Sky is coming along.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 22, 2014, 17:32 Cutter

Nice. Barely pay any taxes at all and bilk the taxpayers for several hundred thousand a year more. Why doesn't the gubment just say 'Comply or we revoke your corporate charter?' Oh right, for the same reason they let them get away paying virtually no tax. Silly me.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Mar 22, 2014, 17:29 Cutter

Yeah, well we can all see what Orth's advice is worth. Pfft. We see how well the Spybox and Win8 have worked out so far as well. No company is too big to fail. If you think you can really dictate terms and not listen to what they want then a hard rain is gonna' fall.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 16:18 Cutter

Boy, the Gunnar-man sure has your number! Lol!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Mar 22, 2014, 16:09 Cutter

Better idea, MS, stop telling people what they want and try listening to what they want.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
2. Re: Saturday Previews Mar 22, 2014, 16:02 Cutter

Yeah this sounds effing fantastic! If they can pull it off it'll be ahh-mazing!

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
1. Re: Saturday Interviews Mar 22, 2014, 16:02 Cutter

That's more iterative. If your replayability is dependent on making the opposite choices you did the first time around than it's not real freedom, is it?  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 22, 2014, 15:58 Cutter

They should partner up with Cheech and Chong for the Rolling Papers Please DLC.

News Comments > EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week
8. Re: EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week Mar 22, 2014, 15:54 Cutter

Whilst allowing the players this sort of creativity is the way to go, I wish they hadn't gone the stylized WoW route.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Rumor Extravaganza
16. Re: Far Cry 4 Rumor Extravaganza Mar 22, 2014, 05:59 Cutter

harlock wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 01:45:
far cry in tibet/india? fuck yes my man

Gunga lagunga.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 22, 2014, 00:06 Cutter

Well look at all the people that got F'd in the A over prohibition. The drug war too. There are a lot of people in Colorado and Washington who got screwed sans lube over weed down through the decades. And one day when they finally end this travesty called the War on Drugs the only thing people will think is 'What a waste.' Time, money, manpower, lives all wasted over this bullshit that's never worked and never will.

News Comments > etc., etc.
12. Re: etc., etc. Mar 22, 2014, 00:03 Cutter

This clown has some real psychological issues. A real messianic complex. He can preach to the masses but the moment they turn on him then he's the victim in all of this. Dude, your 15 minutes is long past. Don't go away mad, just go away.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 21, 2014, 23:57 Cutter

Yeah, I saw that writing on the wall long ago, which is why I got out. Glad I did too.

News Comments > Evening Previews
3. Re: Evening Previews Mar 21, 2014, 23:31 Cutter

Another 16 bit indie game. Gee, how exciting and unexpected. Rolleyes

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Tools Video
1. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Tools Video Mar 21, 2014, 21:10 Cutter

Effing sweet. Love that little demo at the end. Now let's see some PC games take advantage of this, yo!

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Rumor Extravaganza
4. Re: Far Cry 4 Rumor Extravaganza Mar 21, 2014, 20:32 Cutter

Loved Blood Dragon but wasn't keen on FC3 itself.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

Anyone who doesn't think the government abuses and murders people on a regular basis is definitely living in a reality distortion field. Even in cases where the government has fully admitted in, they still live in denial.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 21, 2014, 18:56 Cutter

MindStalker3 wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 10:39:
"Starbucks' new digital tip jar won't benefit baristas."

What a stupid article. It doesn't say Starbucks baristas won't get your digital tips, just that people don't tip at Starbucks and they are likely to continue not tipping even if digital.

In all my years serving Americans I've found them to be pretty good tippers on the whole. And what's more they're considerate. I know many servers in the US get dinged by the gov't on CC tips - which we don't - so patrons leave cash instead even if paying with a CC and they do the same thing here. I don't tip them for a simple cup of coffee but I will on latte or something that requires a little effort. You have to tip them once in a while, it's like serving a sentence.

16579 Comments. 829 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo