Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 21584 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 18, 2015, 21:17 Cutter

And dollars to donuts he gets a slap on the wrist.

"During times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 18, 2015, 21:15 Cutter

If Anon wants to help Canada get some actual, real dirt on the Cons and force them out of office. Lord knows there's enough of it we already know about. DOS'ing a government website or two is a joke.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 18, 2015, 21:14 Cutter

Yeah, diverse = Indian HB1. And just after the taxpayers of Oregon got screwed by Intel and their government. Wouldn't surprise me to see a recall after this.

And those wooden chips are a great idea!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 18, 2015, 20:57 Cutter

Who cares what would survive. It's been the biggest corporate welfare scam for decades now. Most other businesses have to sink or swim on their own merits.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Jun 18, 2015, 20:51 Cutter

He's probably tell you that Cthulu loves you...on a bun...with catsup.

I got me a god he's a big as a whale and he's about to set sail...Love craft, baby...

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 18, 2015, 20:48 Cutter

So can you increase your doping skills to beat the screeners in the TdF game just like in real life?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 18, 2015, 20:46 Cutter

Corps that have to answer to shareholders are naturally risk averse. Their job is to let other people innovate and buy them up instead. EA will continue to do just that - and then drive those acquisitions into the ground with their cumbersome management.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jun 18, 2015, 20:44 Cutter

Anyone get ARK yet? Looks fun but most of the reviews lead me to believe it's still a hot mess atm.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gameplay Video
4. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gameplay Video Jun 18, 2015, 20:43 Cutter

Still the same on-rails pathing. Well at least they got the concept of the police state right. That'll be here soon enough.

News Comments > Vampyr Announcement
1. Re: Vampyr Announcement Jun 18, 2015, 20:33 Cutter

Be careful who you choose to hunt, as they will be gone forever, and their death will impact in a meaningful way the world that surrounds you.

No, it won't.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2015, 17:47 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Jun 18, 2015, 17:09:
so the dark lord of mordor is an animal lover. huh.

Who says he loves animals? Maybe he's needlessly cruel doing unnecessary operations and putting completely healthy animals down for a larf. Maybe he's secretly turning them into an orc army to sweep over the land.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2015, 12:50 Cutter

It's not a toomah!

News Comments > Morning Interviews
17. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 18, 2015, 12:48 Cutter

harlock wrote on Jun 18, 2015, 12:15:
but i really appreciate beth and now cdpr with witcher 3 for proving that there is a gigantic market for overwhelmingly huge games with 100s and 100s of hours of playtime

because i think that open world non-linear RPGs need this by default... at the very least, that is my preference for them

i dont marathon these games, i play them over months and months - and that really gives it the epic feeling of a real quest in a real fantasy world.. you know, it was a lot easier to achieve that feeling when i was younger and had to use my imagination more because the game tech was so primitive... but now that we have what we have, i am glad at least some companies are willing to step up to that in a modern way

Skyrim was nice to explore because it was just a beautiful environment - and even then it was pretty repetitious with the same interiors, caves, etc. Environmentally it could have been a lot more interesting world. And the main story and quests were all pretty meh bleh. Witcher 3 has changed the genre entirely now. A big empty sandbox to explore is still boring without enough toys in it. We'll see what's what when the rubber meets the road for FO4 but my hopes are not high.

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Jun 18, 2015, 12:44 Cutter

ForgedReality wrote on Jun 18, 2015, 12:34:
krist2 wrote on Jun 18, 2015, 12:06:
they stated that the FuryX is running very cool, and is a overclockers dream. so I don't think heat will be a problem. And that is contradicting your statement about them pushing the clocks..
And according to reviews of the "new" 390X is running cooler than a lot of the nvidia's
MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G OC review - Graphics Card Temperatures

AMD have said the the Fury X will be an "overclockers dream", stating that their water cooler is capable of dissipating 500W of thermal energy, while the R9 Fury X only has a TDP of 275W while under maximum load.

Um... Of COURSE it's cooler. It is fucking liquid cooled. They won't make an air-cooled version because the thing would burn itself up.

Pfft! Why not? Air Jordans are cool and they're air cooled!

Wry

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2015, 11:25 Cutter

My neighbor's dog actually dug a hole through some pretty hard earth to make a good an escape the other day. It was some impressive digging. I told her to rename him Digger.

Yeah, that growth looked really weird.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 18, 2015, 11:16 Cutter

She and her husband are scum. He belongs in prison and she should have to pay all the associated costs of this.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
8. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 18, 2015, 11:12 Cutter

"Looking back at Fallout 3, there is a sameness to the environment," Howard said. "It can be, if you're playing the game for an eight-hour stretch, a little depressing."

Rolleyes

That's the entire fucking point! It's the post...APOCALYPSE! It's not supposed to be Super Happy Funland. It's supposed to be a brutal, dark and depressing world full of monsters and mutants and hardship. That's the goddamned draw! Otherwise we'll play high fantasy where you can simply magic up anything you want. Bethsoft really just needs to sick to making the sandbox, making all the assets, and contracting out the actual game development - look/feel/story/quests - to someone actually good at it. Someone who fucking gets it. This all just bullshit pandering to the console kiddies, 'Why is it so dark and depressing? It's not fun enough!'

Fuck them and the fucking horse they fucking rode in on.

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed Jun 17, 2015, 22:47 Cutter

Slick wrote on Jun 17, 2015, 22:34:
Cutter wrote on Jun 17, 2015, 21:06:
It's not just VG publishers, it's a way of life. We live in a society run by corporatists. And until people change that it will continue unchecked.

corporatists? the corporatocracy?

and what exactly is going on unchecked? i seem to be missing something big here... they make games, and then sell them? then people choose to buy them or not? where is the great evil lurking exactly?

Lack of consumer protection here that they take for granted in Europe for starters. I can't be bothered to list everything. And if you can't be bothered to learn then you're simply proving my point for me.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: As Stress Drives Off Drone Operators, Air Force Must Cut Flights Jun 17, 2015, 21:18 Cutter

Bill Borre wrote on Jun 17, 2015, 20:55:
I don't know why the military don't just employ psychopaths. They could control the flights from their cells and get time off their sentence for serving their country.

Who do you think they're employing now? Ever see any of that leaked footage of the guys in the field? They are fucking psychopaths. The fact that the civilians murdered by the US over the last 15 years alone number in at least the 10s of 1000s is testament to that fact.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Jun 17, 2015, 21:06 Cutter

It's not just VG publishers, it's a way of life. We live in a society run by corporatists. And until people change that it will continue unchecked.

21584 Comments. 1080 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo