Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Nashville, TN 02/27

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20033 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jan 30, 2015, 20:34 Cutter

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 30, 2015, 20:33 Cutter

Of course it's unsafe! Unsafe to the NFL's bottom line.

"The sale of counterfeit products are connected to smuggling and other criminal activities and threatens the competitiveness of our businesses, the livelihoods of US workers, and in some cases the health and safety of the consumer," R. Gil Kerlikowske, the Customs and Border Protection commissioner, said at a Phoenix news conference. “CBP works closely with our federal government partners to protect the United States from these damaging and unsafe goods.”

Wow lay it on a little thicker why don't you Gil. I'm surprised he didn't invoke the specter of terrorism. And how does that affect US workers when NFL merch is made in China anyway? Christ is the NFL ever the world's scummiest organization.

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 30, 2015, 20:01 Cutter

I haven't seen it and don't care to, so they're right, I haven't seen anything pertaining to it yet.

News Comments > Bot Colony Ending
5. Re: Bot Colony Ending Jan 30, 2015, 19:51 Cutter

So if they had millions to make this why were they asking for 100k? The whole thing smacks of a scam considering the team is apparently one guy who has zero experience making games.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2015, 16:02 Cutter

Bodolza wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 13:11:
Cutter wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 11:52:
Meesa no think so, George.

Yes, there was.

Really? And how is that exactly? Is that when the Ewoks first appear? Yes, the gravitas is almost palpable. Rolleyes

Sorry scooter, Star Wars is horrible tripe. And what makes it even worse is that it's a classic trope done infinitely better in so many other films, plays, and stories.

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Video
7. Re: American Truck Simulator Video Jan 30, 2015, 15:44 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 13:55:
I want to go from Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonapah.
I want to drive every kind of rig that's ever been made.
And drive on the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed.

Is your wife Dallas Alice? And are you sure you wouldn't rather be eastbound and down? Loaded up and truckin? Doin' what they say can't be done?

6. Re: American Truck Simulator Video Jan 30, 2015, 15:43 Cutter

walrus1 wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 15:03:
Cutter wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 11:39:
Well I hope it's not just Californy, that would be boring. There's plenty of other places I'd rather drive in the US. And I definitely prefer the flat-faced European style trucks.

I can't seem to find the blog post stating this; however I remember the devs stating that initially ATS will be limited to California, Arizona and New Mexico. The release map will be as big as ETS's is now. Eventually they will add the rest of the U.S. as free and paid DLC. I think they might do Canada as well.

SCS's DLC is some of the few paid DLC that I buy without hesitation Going East was great and I'm looking forward to Scandinavia. I'm expecting very good things from ATS. I really like ETS yet I'm not quite sure why.

SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 14:17:
Looks a heck of a lot like ETS2
The inside of the truck is still looks so static.
Keep in mind this is from the ALpha build and it looks like they're using some ETS assets as place holders. I'd expect the finished game to look much more American.

Thanks for the info and agreed. Looking forward to the Scandinavian DLC. And New Mexico is one of my fave places in the US so that's cool enough for now. I wonder if I can drive to Napa and get bombed.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Life is Strange
10. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Life is Strange Jan 30, 2015, 15:39 Cutter

Zyrxil wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 12:28:
I really prefer the whole thing at once.

That's what she said! BOOM!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2015, 11:52 Cutter

“If you go into ‘Star Wars’ and see what’s going on there, there’s a lot more substance than circus,” he argued.

Meesa no think so, George.

Wry

News Comments > Left Behind Games Stock Scam
4. Re: Left Behind Games Stock Scam Jan 30, 2015, 11:41 Cutter

More phony Xtians, shocker.

1. Re: American Truck Simulator Video Jan 30, 2015, 11:39 Cutter

Well I hope it's not just Californy, that would be boring. There's plenty of other places I'd rather drive in the US. And I definitely prefer the flat-faced European style trucks.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Starships Video
3. Re: Sid Meier's Starships Video Jan 30, 2015, 11:35 Cutter

I'm in. Looks like 4X lite, which is fine. Perfect kind of game when you don't want something heavy but still kind of Civ'ish.

P.S. Actual gameplay in the vid starts at the 33 minute mark.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
14. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 30, 2015, 01:30 Cutter

This is the major problem. Who gives a rat's ass what broadband is defined as. Why doesn't the gubment simply make them deliver the fiber they paid for to begin with. Fucking semantics! And that's why everyone and his dog wants Google to show up in their town. They don't care what the definition of broadband is, they just want fast speeds cheap.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 30, 2015, 01:19 Cutter

Wow, I read a lot of his stuff when I was younger. Haven't thought about him in forever.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 30, 2015, 01:17 Cutter

That reminds me of that flexible map the used in that film Red Planet. Always thought that'd be cool tech to have. I'd like to get something like that in a QB wristband.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 30, 2015, 01:10 Cutter

But it's not just videogames which are finding a bigger gap between submissions and success. Across the entire service the number of unfunded projects jumped enormously in 2014, leaving nearly 25,000 teams pondering their failure. In fact, 2014 saw a 46 per cent increase in submissions of all Kickstarter projects, but only a five per cent increase in successes.

Like I said, crowdfunding is over just as quickly as it begun. Yeah there will always be some wild successes but the well has already run dry for most people thinking of doing this.

News Comments > HATRED Preorders
18. Re: HATRED Preorders Jan 30, 2015, 01:07 Cutter

Here's hoping the various government agencies out there will be listing and monitoring all those who buy into this scheisse. I'm sure they'll nip more than a few psychopaths in the bud.

News Comments > Apotheon Next Week
1. Re: Apotheon Next Week Jan 30, 2015, 01:04 Cutter

Sigh, effing side scrollers. And I was genuinely excited for a second there thinking this would be some gloriously realized 3D Ass Creed style game where you ascend Mount Olympus and challenged the gods themselves. Now that would be effing cool.

News Comments > Dead State Demo
3. Re: Dead State Demo Jan 30, 2015, 01:01 Cutter

Good. I'll try it. No way I'll buy it at $33 though. That seems awful pricey for what it is. And lots of recent reviews are negs saying it still has a metric shit ton of bugs.

News Comments > Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Released
4. Re: Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Released Jan 30, 2015, 00:55 Cutter

Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 29, 2015, 21:02:
Instead of a Beyond: Two Souls release on Xbone/PS4 we get this? Fully remastered in HD my ass.

For some reason that just made me think of Disney using Yoda to sell a remastered HD Star Wars boxset, 'Fully remastered in HD my ass is, hrmm?'

20033 Comments. 1002 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo