Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 17926 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth in October
7. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth in October Jul 3, 2014, 15:12 Cutter

I am going to play the shit out of this! In fact I'll probably get cholera from it!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 3, 2014, 13:11 Cutter

We definitely need better legislation about pet ownership. My current next door neighbors are white trash and they never walk the dog. Just leave it outside on a leash and out back to take a crap. I feel so sorry for it. And another asshole up the road who leaves his dog in a fucking 6 x 6 fenced in enclosure in the backyard all day - reminds me of the cooler in The Great Escape. We should be able to get animals like this removed from assholes like this and bar them from ever having ANY kind of pet. And meanwhile the nice 80 year old lady down the road is out there every sinle day walking her dog for a good hour.

If society ever collapses and its total anarchy I'm going to shoot those sumbitches first.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Jul 3, 2014, 13:01 Cutter

And here comes Addy with his pecker in his hand, he's a one ball man and he's off to the rodeo....

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 3, 2014, 12:58 Cutter

So two lawyers - who are obviously friends, probably went to school together - talking means the entire Justice Department is suspect? So yeah, anytime anyone is friends with someone at another company it must mean corporate espionage is probably involved, right? Nevermind the fact that the JD lawyer actually did the right thing. Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 3, 2014, 12:46 Cutter

I've always used a dumb phone, or rather use it like a dumb phone. I don't text, surf, take pics, etc. I use my phone for phone calls and listening to music.

News Comments > Endless Legend Beta
1. Re: Endless Legend Beta Jul 3, 2014, 12:41 Cutter

Sweet!

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 3, 2014, 00:04 Cutter

Video-gaming is not and never will be a sport. Hell a lot of "sports" aren't even real sports - golf, bowling, baseball, et al.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jul 2, 2014, 22:06 Cutter

Brian Griffin: Try something like this. Good morning, lovely weather we're having.

Peter Griffin: Good morning, lovely weather we're having. After Hogan's Heroes, Bob Crane got his head bashed in by a friend who videotaped him having rough sex.

Brian Griffin: Okay, my work here is done but just for the heck of it let's try again.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2014, 22:03 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 20:41:
Your California Cable TV Company Missed an Appointment? The Law Protects Cable TV Subscribers.

I thought this was pretty cool. I had no idea that there was any legal recourse for that.

Man, that's hella awesome! Everyone should have consumer protection laws like that.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 2, 2014, 21:58 Cutter

Facebook = Abusive spouse.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jul 2, 2014, 21:49 Cutter

A) He hasn't overcome anything. It's just provided a way to make his life easier.

B) I always find this sort of PR to be really sleazy. It's like when insurance companies do ads that try to frighten people into buying insurance because of the children!

C) And MS has just proven that the only guy that wants or needs their shit is a quadriplegic.

D) I'm sure the guy would be way, way happier if stem cell research would fix him. And he would be by now if not for the religious assholes out there.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jul 2, 2014, 21:36 Cutter

Wonder if the Amazon sale will start Friday.

34. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 18:19 Cutter

Having a larger population base to choose from certainly makes a whopping big difference overall.

News Comments > Airtight Games Closed
4. Re: Airtight Games Closed Jul 2, 2014, 18:15 Cutter

Gipson wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 17:25:
game dev is a tough business

Not really. Plenty of tougher businesses to be in. Try the restaurant biz. Now that's a tough go.

News Comments > Thief Film Plans
21. Re: Thief Film Plans Jul 2, 2014, 18:07 Cutter

In a world ruled by heartless and greedy men, one man decided he was going to fight back. He was going to take from them what was most precious. Coming next summer Jason Staham is...The Thief!

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 15:33 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 14:59:
Quboid wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 09:21:

And yet, the USMNT did comfortably better than England (and of course far better than the other British teams, none of whom qualified) and there's no particular reason why this should surprise anyone. Wow, a country with 6 times our population and who are famous for their interest in sport can find 23 people rather good at playing one of the most popular ones?! Well done them!

By that logic, China should always win the world cup. Or at least be in competition. Yet they didn't even qualify.

Also, to quote John Oliver about soccer in America: "Soccer is something you take your ten-year-old to."

The logic is sound. Look at the Olympics. Who are the countries that always dominate? The ones with the largest populations coupled with large and expensive programs. Russia, China, America all have programs that start training from childhood. And they have access to all the best stuff. I remember a stat years ago that was something like the average US high school football program spends more on athletic tape than most countries do on their entire PE programs. Also the us just imports a lot of talent. Fast track to a green card if you're good at a sport.

19. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 13:57 Cutter

Fion wrote on Jul 2, 2014, 13:41:
The popularity of the sport HAS risen in the US. I grew up with a family that loved soccer. Both my parents are immigrants and they grew up with soccer as well. I always played it as a kid as opposed to football or baseball. I can tell you from first hand experience that 20 years ago when I'd be watching the World Cup my friends would be like 'you're watching soccer?' Today I go to the local sports-bar during a US game and it's packed to the gills with cheering fans, most of them white North-Easterners like myself.

It certainly doesn't have the scale of the 'big 4' here in the US but it's popularity is growing rapidly. The US has done fairly well in the last decade+ in the World Cup, and that can only help.

Yeah, that's the thing. Almost every immigrant in NA comes from somewhere where footy is all there is. All my friends who are 1st or 2nd generation here are all big into footy and they're constantly going to see Toronto play. The MLS is doing well but it'll never be huge here. Unlike the rest of the world North America also has tons more going on Football, Basketball, Baseball, NASCAR, etc. etc. etc. all vying for your attention and dollars, whereas in most of the world all they really have is footy.

News Comments > Star Citizen Monthly Report
12. Re: Star Citizen Monthly Report Jul 2, 2014, 13:43 Cutter

I believe that Elite is going to be realized very well and that most SC backes are going to feel totally burned. Like burn baby burn disco inferno!

News Comments > The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4 This Month
5. Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 4 This Month Jul 2, 2014, 13:31 Cutter

Finish the goddamned Wolf already!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2014, 11:51 Cutter

So it's Germany or Belgium to win it all. In honour of Germany's forthcoming win tomorrow I say we blitzkreig across the Maginot line...oh wait!

17926 Comments. 897 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo