Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19194 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale
8. Re: Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale Nov 13, 2014, 06:54 Cutter

Tom wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 23:44:
JohnBirshire wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 21:57:
Crossed my mind, but the game sounds like work to me. Aren't you just closely studying things, looking for discrepancies?
This is the classic misunderstanding of this game. It's like looking at a Mafia front and saying "oh that's just an ordinary bakery, right?"

That still equates to work. So what is it and how is it "fun"? Where does James Woods fit in with the fun?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2014, 23:02 Cutter

Oh, well that's handy. They can manufacture the reason to get invited in without stating who they are. So now anytime they want to enter a private place they just have to cut the power off and show up claiming to be the repairman. I somehow doubt that's what the founding fathers had in mind with the fourth amendment.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 12, 2014, 22:51 Cutter

And you guys just let the GOP take over congress yet again. Six years of digging you out of the shit you they put you in the first place and now you're right back in it. You guys are so screwed.
Toff

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $61M
7. Re: Star Citizen Passes $61M Nov 12, 2014, 22:44 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 21:14:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 21:09:
You know what we should do?

Combine the Star Citizen and Gamergate threads in to one.

I want to watch the Internet burn.

The fire would burn black. And hot.

That fire would never get completed.

News Comments > Patrice Desilets Launches Panache Digital Games
1. Re: Patrice Desilets Launches Panache Digital Games Nov 12, 2014, 22:24 Cutter

Is he making parfum?

L'air de Panache

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2014, 20:23 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 19:36:
Verno wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 13:30:
There are no known Ebola cases in the U.S.

Hopefully this will finally put an end to discussions about unnecessary and economically damaging mass quarantines. The media fear mongering of this whole situation was absurd.

Can you imagine the Millions per death spent on Ebola vs the nothing spent on the 20,000+ that die every year from the flu? Something something great intentions something something missed the mark something something......

20k is nothing. And that's only the very old and very young. I've had the flu twice in my life and both times was down for only 2 or 3 days. Hell last time was about a decade ago, and it was on a weekend so I only actually missed one day of work. And a good friend of my mom's was one of those people who took the vaccine and got paralyzed. Spent years in therapy learning to walk again and all that. Fucking nightmare. And you also never hear about the billions the taxpayers pay for when that shit happens. If I recall it was almost 3 billion last year in the US. Thanks, but I'll chance getting the flu. And the government really needs to stop being so generous to Pharma with our money.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension
6. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension Nov 12, 2014, 20:15 Cutter

Cool, thanks for that Deepjay. I'll definitely pick it up at some point in that case.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Preorders
11. Re: Pillars of Eternity Preorders Nov 12, 2014, 17:31 Cutter

Let's just get the goshdarned diddly-arned game out the door already, shall we?

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2014, 17:26 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 15:06:
"Whip one together"? They aren't making PANCAKES. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You're right. Pancakes take more time and cost more on a massive scale. They've had these vaccines for decades now. Innovation is just a few tweaks here and there to respond to bacterial mutations. Everything is mass-produced very cheaply overall. Companies like Glaxo, Novartis and Sanofi-Aventis are making $5-$10 billion a year - each - in profit on their vaccines alone. The good people at Aunt Jemima sure aren't making that kind of dough. There's nothing noble in any of this.

NYT Ebola Facts.

The NYT published that yesterday.

News Comments > Game Reviews
10. Re: Game Reviews Nov 12, 2014, 17:09 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 09:55:
nin wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 09:18:
Speaking of UBI.

Think they're back on the shitlist for the foreseeable future.

When were they ever off it?

They've been doing much better the last few years. Recently, however, they are definitely backsliding into the bad ol' Ubisoft of yesteryear. Was there some management shakeout we're unaware of? I can't fathom why they'd start screwing up now otherwise.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Randal's Monday
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Randal's Monday Nov 12, 2014, 17:06 Cutter

It's just another manic Monday.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2014, 12:21 Cutter

Why would you even want to steal Girl Scout cookies?

And I only recently learned that the Sugarhill Gang was a corporate production like the Monkees. How strange is that?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Nov 12, 2014, 00:06 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 22:47:
Cutter wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 22:44:
I fucking hate Stan Lee. He's an egomaniacal prick.

Wow! I think I missed a story there.

Not at all. Why does the fuck have to make a cameo in every film? It just destroys the film in that moment. It's total fourth wall bullshit. Every fucking Marvel cartoon is the same as well. And he loves to pretend that he was the guy that made Marvel what it was when it was really Jack Kirby along with Steve Ditko, and Joe Simon. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Nov 11, 2014, 23:53 Cutter

I read Canticle but didn't enjoy it much.

And HBO is working on a Westworld series? Sweet! Love the original. The cast is stellar so it should be great.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2014, 23:26 Cutter

QFT....

"How does this compare to the idea of private industry using taxpayer funded prosecutors to enforce what should be civil matters not involving criminal sanctions? It seems to me that the world's richest businesses don't want the aggravation or cost of filing civil lawsuits, so they divert prosecution resources away from crimes with serious impact on citizens so they can punish those who would have been more rightly dealt with in civil proceedings."

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Nov 11, 2014, 23:18 Cutter

Aaaa Oooo! I got yer ironwood right here, unh!

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Nov 11, 2014, 22:57 Cutter

That's a good HB. I've been waiting to grab Blackguards for a fiver.

Edit: That link is good for 3 free copies of Insurgency. First come, first served.

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=hUpbVSm3ayaat6G5

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 2014, 23:09.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews
5. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews Nov 11, 2014, 22:46 Cutter

That makes it much easier to wait for a good sale on this.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Nov 11, 2014, 22:44 Cutter

I fucking hate Stan Lee. He's an egomaniacal prick.

19194 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo