Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19162 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > No Blood Dragon 2 Plans
16. Re: No Blood Dragon 2 Plans Nov 10, 2014, 15:29 Cutter

edaciousx wrote on Nov 10, 2014, 14:31:
I basically did 100% completion on blood dragon and it did get a bit old.

Honestly, I'd like to see a spaghetti western setting. That's one era in FPS that hasn't really been explored very much and I think it would make for some good laughs like Blood Dragon.

So true. Westerns haven't been done nearly enough in games. It's kind of surprising really. I don't think it has to go comedic though. A more serious treatment like Outlaws or RDR would be sweet.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 10, 2014, 10:56 Cutter

Jesus, articles like that one about these idiots making money on Twitter with this stupidity - and probable intellectual theft, no doubt lawsuits will come - only reaffirms my belief that humanity is doomed sooner rather than later.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 10, 2014, 10:49 Cutter

Mmm, smart and beautiful.

News Comments > No Blood Dragon 2 Plans
8. Re: No Blood Dragon 2 Plans Nov 10, 2014, 10:35 Cutter

Verno is correct. It was fun, but they don't need to go there again.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2014, 16:59 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 9, 2014, 15:52:
Katy Perry has been solidly in "look, but don't touch" territory ever since she hooked up with Russel Brand... I don't even want to know what kind of nasty crap he infested her with.

Have to give him credit though. Those were some pretty incredible lengths he went to just to tap that. Well played, sir.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 9, 2014, 16:58 Cutter

No one said it should be free. They just don't want to have to pay for it everytime they hear it. Earn you damn money like everyone else.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
4. Re: Sunday Consolidation Nov 9, 2014, 16:54 Cutter

I'd prolly actually do it if it was a PS4.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 9, 2014, 16:52 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 9, 2014, 14:56:
Cutter wrote on Nov 9, 2014, 13:51:
Blasphemer! Speak no ill of ETS2! The game is mystical in nature which transcends the mundane limitations a game like that would normally have.

And as someone who's always wanted a farm, I'd like a good farm simulator.

I have 11 or 13? And it is boring as hell. This coming from a kid who grew up in South Dakota and comes from a farm family....

Sodak, eh? I didn't say this was a good one, mainly that I wanted a good one. Mebbe a gentlemen farmer type game where I could grow grapes and make wine, raise bees and harvest honey, and have a botanical gardens to luxuriate in during the winter.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2014, 13:55 Cutter

Will never get the Twitter thing.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Nov 9, 2014, 13:53 Cutter

No. It won't. Not when the gubment can just show up and force you to give them the information anyway. And private corps already data mine the shit out of you anyway. Don't agree? Can't use their service.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
9. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 9, 2014, 13:51 Cutter

Blasphemer! Speak no ill of ETS2! The game is mystical in nature which transcends the mundane limitations a game like that would normally have.

And as someone who's always wanted a farm, I'd like a good farm simulator.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2014, 11:41 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 23:38:
Cutter wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 20:04:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 19:58:
Cutter wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 14:05:
And how do they know there aren't ghosts isn't a Flying Spaghetti Monster? Seems to me I haven't seen any solid evidence either way.

Fixed.

False analogy. People are energy, neither created nor destroyed, only transferred. We transition into something else, it's merely a question of what.

Worm food. You're missing the part where energy can turn into matter and vice versa.

Then how are we still ourselves even though that matter is entirely replaced about six times over the course of an average lifetime? You share the same matter as your coffee table but there are some pretty major differences. I believe there's more. No idea what, just more. Until I see proof either way I try to keep an open mind.

News Comments > Saturday Patches
21. Re: Saturday Patches Nov 8, 2014, 22:52 Cutter

You guys all seem to be forgetting, you don't own any games. All you're doing is renting them long-term. They can modify or revoke your access anytime they feel like it. It's bullshit, but no one ever seems to want to do anything about it - at least in numbers that matter. On the opposite side of the coin, devs and publishers seems to forget that this precisely the sort of shit that drives piracy to begin with.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2014, 20:04 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 19:58:
Cutter wrote on Nov 8, 2014, 14:05:
And how do they know there aren't ghosts isn't a Flying Spaghetti Monster? Seems to me I haven't seen any solid evidence either way.

Fixed.

False analogy. People are energy, neither created nor destroyed, only transferred. We transition into something else, it's merely a question of what.

News Comments > Total War: ATTILA Trailer
3. Re: Total War: ATTILA Trailer Nov 8, 2014, 15:20 Cutter

Sonja: Violence is justified in the service of mankind!
Boris: Who said that?
Sonja: Attila the Hun!
Boris: You're quoting a Hun to me?ö

- Woody Allen, Love and Death

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2014, 14:05 Cutter

Didja give 'em to the Gunnar-man?

And how do they know there aren't ghosts? Seems to me I haven't seen any solid evidence either way.

And yeah, I got the Xmas lights to string 'em up and, of course, it starts raining the moment I head outside with the ladder and lights. Sumbitch! Oh well, indoor decorating it is.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Nov 8, 2014, 14:01 Cutter

Ok, clearly the deterrents aren't strong enough. Let's make it summary execution for malware creators. That oughta' make most of them think twice.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Nov 7, 2014, 22:46 Cutter

Heh, that was great.

News Comments > Ubisoft Titles Return to Steam
19. Re: Ubisoft Titles Return to Steam Nov 7, 2014, 22:36 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 7, 2014, 21:17:
Holy fucking shitballs. I knew it was going to happen. $70 fucking dollars in Canada for it, welcome to '99/2000 all over again. $59 on GMG. Yep...

There's always G2A.

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous on December 16
32. Re: Elite: Dangerous on December 16 Nov 7, 2014, 18:34 Cutter

Nice to see at least one space game actually deliver.

19162 Comments. 959 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo