Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18667 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Free Teleglitch: Die More Edition
7. Re: Free Teleglitch: Die More Edition Oct 28, 2014, 22:11 Cutter

Worked for me. Dunno about the game but I adore the retro cover and that font. Anyone know what font that is?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Into the Black Oct 28, 2014, 22:10 Cutter

Dipping it in oil would be less harmful and good for the skin to boot.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2014, 18:26 Cutter

Verno wrote on Oct 28, 2014, 15:36:
Yeah Jivaro, I'm pretty sure they had a breach and just aren't telling people. I had my password compromised which is pretty much impossible considering I use 2 factor + 13 character generated passwords with KeePass on a thumb drive.

Just checked my account and everything is copacetic.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2014, 15:18 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 28, 2014, 13:15:
Cutter wrote on Oct 28, 2014, 11:43:
It never ceases to amaze me how some people can obsess over the "perfect" cup of coffee. It's all so pretentious.

I don't know about perfect, but I do know that Kona coffee is simply the best coffee I've ever had. Smooth and rich with not even a hit of bitterness. Absolutely amazing, and unlike any coffee I'd ever tried. I know they have it in the WH b/c of the patriotic made in America thing, but it's also just fantastic coffee.

Holy fudge that stuff is fudgin' expensive, it's like $40 a lb here, if you can even find it. Is it roasted by unicorns or something?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 28, 2014, 15:02 Cutter

UHD wrote on Oct 28, 2014, 11:27:
Without reading the study itself, you can't really say they started with a conclusion and worked their way backwards. It's more likely they started with a hypothesis - do violent video games make you angry - and conducted the study to gather evidence. The article doesn't link to the actual paper though, so it's hard to verify.

Anecdotally, I used to listen to Bill Hicks a lot when I worked a night time data entry job. I didn't realize how bitter and angry I became until after I stopped listening to him (while working the same job). I haven't listened to him since, because I recognized the effect it had on my mood. It's not completely out of the question that violent video games could have a similar effect on some people.

Not everyone.

Just some people.

It's true. You can still listen to that stuff, you just need to learn to switch off caring about it. I don't get nearly as angry as I used to when driving when I made a concerted effort to resign myself to the fact that people are selfish jerks for the most part. Getting angry changes nothing. So instead of yelling asshole and giving someone the finger, now I'll just sigh and roll my eyes muttering asshole to myself. You've got to learn to let go.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
10. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2014, 14:58 Cutter

netnerd85 wrote on Oct 28, 2014, 11:27:
Cutter wrote on Oct 28, 2014, 10:41:
Well, if they want to ban that, shouldn't they ban all sexually suggestive games too? Guess that means they'll be going out of business if that's the case. Fucking clowns.

I agree with the anti-tits terms, you dont need to dress like a whore to show off a video game (applies to MEN and women, they both have tits), do you?

TITS!

You say that like it's a bad thing. Who cares. If they want candy, give them what they want.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 28, 2014, 14:55 Cutter

I know he's not a marketing drone but that's the sort of obvious shit they coach anyone on who speaks to the press. And if he's engaging in that sort of bullshit on his own it's even worse.

News Comments > Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players
11. Re: Next-Gen Grand Theft Auto V Bonuses for Returning Players Oct 28, 2014, 14:52 Cutter

I really wish they could have got this mofo out before Xmas. *grumble mumble*

Veryangry

News Comments > Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released
7. Re: Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown Released Oct 28, 2014, 14:42 Cutter

And we're headed for a clampdown?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2014, 11:43 Cutter

It never ceases to amaze me how some people can obsess over the "perfect" cup of coffee. It's all so pretentious.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 28, 2014, 10:43 Cutter

How about their willingness to fight....for my right....to par-tay?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 28, 2014, 10:42 Cutter

Lots of stuff CAN lead to other stuff.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2014, 10:41 Cutter

Well, if they want to ban that, shouldn't they ban all sexually suggestive games too? Guess that means they'll be going out of business if that's the case. Fucking clowns.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 28, 2014, 10:37 Cutter

30 FPS is the best eh? It's amazing how he can make such a statement while his pants are on fire and hanging by a telephone wire. And marketers wonder why people hate them.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 28, 2014, 10:33 Cutter

How CVS and Rite Aidís rightheaded war against Apple benefits Consumers.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Oct 28, 2014, 00:13 Cutter

Guy's a good effing actor, but totes wrong for the role. Jeffery Dean Morgan would be my choice.

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Oct 28, 2014, 00:01 Cutter

Only familiar with 3 of those games on that list anyway, but yeah, that's the problem with most celebs in games, they just dial it in for a quick and easy paycheck. That's why it's almost always better to fo with talent that's A) Way cheaper B) Hungry for work and will really deliver.

The exceptions being Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy. They should be required by law to always do the voices of Jokes and Bats.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 27, 2014, 23:43 Cutter

Media Sites Have a Problem People Don't Want to See Clickbait Anymore.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 27, 2014, 23:38 Cutter

Well that was nice of the NYT to take out a full page advertisement for Apple. I'm sure Tim really appreciates that. Hmmph, and I didn't think they did advertorials.

'Lootenent Dang, yoo gawt magick legs!'

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Oct 27, 2014, 23:31 Cutter

Shok wrote on Oct 27, 2014, 20:15:
Ghostbusters is $3 on Steam too. I probably won't play it anytime soon but is it still worth getting?

Nope. It was pretty awful. I didn't even bother finishing it. If you want a ghost game, get Ghost Master instead.

18667 Comments. 934 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo