Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23095 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 15, 2015, 13:09 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 13:05:
I have a bunch of friends who live down in Jacksonville so imagine how delighted I was to show them the scene when Ash is tripping balls and says it's the best place in the world.

I've been to Jacksonville, and it's sure a lot better in Ash's imagination. It is the best series of anything in a very long time however. It's just too much fun.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Climb Announced
15. Re: The Climb Announced Dec 15, 2015, 12:50 Cutter

Seriously? This is what they're bringing to the VR table? These are tech demos, not games.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
14. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 15, 2015, 03:07 Cutter

fujiJuice wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 00:28:
Cutter wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 00:21:
Smith confessed after five hours of interrogation, telling detectives he and Ketunuti had argued about the quality of his work. He said he became enraged, strangled her, and set her body on fire to cover up the crime.

Jesus Christ! Talk about saying yes to the wrong impulse. Yeah, most capital crimes are crimes of passion, but murdering someone because of a dispute over the quality of their work? Too bad PA didn't have the death penalty. What a waste of money and resources having him sitting around in prison for the rest of his life.

Yeah the whole thing was really strange. I still don't understand how he was able to just continue on with his appointment with me like nothing happened.

In the end it doesn't much matter. It's just good you and yours ok. Just shows people need to be a lot more careful about general rage issues in society these days. It's hard though.

Guys I had doing landscaping this summer screwed some stuff up and I made them fix it. Everyone was trying to be to be cool, but it's stressful because it's a lot of work for them to redo. Yet it was their own fault for not communicating in the first place. So they're mad - even though it's their fault - and now I'm mad because they're mad because for the couple of grand this job is costing, your goddamned right they're going to do it properly. In the end they still fucked some stuff up but it's just too much bullshit to deal with so they get a bad review instead as they should.

Customers shouldn't have to deal with that. That's the difference between guys working and real professionals. My carpenter and electrician? No problems. Before they start anything they go over it with me. 'Ok so just to double check. You want this like this, this like that, and that over there? That right?' A 2 minute discussion dotting the i's and crossing the t's and no problems and no stress.

13. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 15, 2015, 02:57 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 02:19:
Shock perhaps? Or sociopathy on a pretty big order of magnitude. Or simple survival instincts. Act like nothing happened, maybe no one will suspect, or a combination of those things? Its best not to dwell on the darker sides of the human psyche...

Yeah, that's absolutely it. The alibi, why would he just carry on like normal if he had just murdered someone? That takes some serious stones to commit to a gamble like that. But from the article where they talked about his prison calls it very much seems like he's a psychopath to some degree. Makes you wonder if that was really his first kill.

News Comments > Into the Black
18. Re: Into the Black Dec 15, 2015, 02:52 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 02:23:
Ok Im not a huge fan of conspiracy theories in fact I don't believe in that kind of shit as a general rule, but this makes me think JJ Abrams sabotaged (excuse the pun) this shit the minute he signed on to direct Star Wars.

What is missing from these new Trek films can be summarized in one word: Wonder.

Call me a hater or whatever, I don't give a shit, where is the Trek of old that dealt with human issues and with the human spirit, with the infinite reaches and wonders of space and with the mystery of the unknown. That is what Trek should be about, not this Michael Bay bullshit...Fuck you Abrams, fuck you very much.

What makes you think Star Wars will be any different? Granted Star Wars is supposed to be more of a theme park adventure anyway. Still, it absolutely infuriates me what Paramount is doing. Star Trek: The Fast and Furious...what in the fucking fuck is going on?!?!?!

Intelligence. Good writing. Adventure. Science. Diplomacy. Exploration. Those are the hallmarks of Star Trek at its core. Even then it's only ever been TOS and TNG that nailed it anyway, but this bullshit has gone of the fucking rails entirely. This makes all the other crappy stuff like Enterprise, Voyager, etc. look good by comparison. Why is it seemingly so hard for those assholes at Paramount to do justice to the property?

I guess we're just too old. Not considered the "target demograhpic" anymroe. If they don't have tits and explosions every 2 seconds the ADD generations won't pay it any mind, right?

9. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 15, 2015, 00:21 Cutter

Smith confessed after five hours of interrogation, telling detectives he and Ketunuti had argued about the quality of his work. He said he became enraged, strangled her, and set her body on fire to cover up the crime.

Jesus Christ! Talk about saying yes to the wrong impulse. Yeah, most capital crimes are crimes of passion, but murdering someone because of a dispute over the quality of their work? Too bad PA didn't have the death penalty. What a waste of money and resources having him sitting around in prison for the rest of his life.

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black Dec 14, 2015, 20:40 Cutter

Fuck you Paramount and Lamebrams both!

Middlefinger

To paraphrase Marty DiBergi....The review you had on "Star Trek", which was merely a two word review, just said "Shit Trek".

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 14, 2015, 20:31 Cutter

Wow, that's really scummy. I generally use Homestars. I hope they're not engaging in such shady practices.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2015, 12:26 Cutter

Lol!

"The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your butt!"

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 14, 2015, 11:55 Cutter

Aww, I thought they meant for public use. I was gonna' say, I have zero desire to return to Vegas but I'd go just to check out the Loop.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 14, 2015, 11:54 Cutter

Well it's easy for Apple to do this because they don't pay taxes.

News Comments > System Shock 3 Announced
15. Re: System Shock 3 Announced Dec 14, 2015, 11:49 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 14, 2015, 11:35:
Well I can hold out hope, but I get the feeling it'll be dumbed down for today's idiot generation of console players.

My sentiments exactly. Here's hoping it'll be good, but not going to get those same hopes up either.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 12, 2015, 14:51 Cutter

Wow, that's really neato keen. Wonder how long until they become an actual thing.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.0
3. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 Dec 11, 2015, 20:19 Cutter

That trailer looks exactly like every other one over the last few years. I don't see any real progress there. And the animations still look horrendous.

News Comments > Gearbox Studio Quebec Opens
1. Re: Gearbox Studio Quebec Opens Dec 11, 2015, 20:17 Cutter

And once again the rest of Canada's taxpayers get screwed to subsidize K-beck.

News Comments > Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage
37. Re: Modded Star Wars Battlefront 4K Footage Dec 11, 2015, 14:51 Cutter

Lucas is an artist? Lol! Yeah, sure. An incredibly bad one maybe. The reason Star Wars took off was because of the special effects. There had been nothing like it before on the big screen. The tale itself has been told a million times before. He took a classic theme and set in the future in space. There's nothing artistic about that. Star Wars is terrible tripe, but the effects sure are good.

News Comments > Dying Light DrinkForDLC Details
4. Re: Dying Light DrinkForDLC Details Dec 11, 2015, 14:48 Cutter

The average adult needs 64oz of water per day which they easily get through all the food they consume. There's zero need to over hydrate. This myth is based on a bad interpretation of the American Food Council's recommendation back in the 50s. People interpreted to mean you need to drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day - you don't.

News Comments > EA's Competitive Gaming Division
22. Re: EA's Competitive Gaming Division Dec 11, 2015, 14:44 Cutter

If you're a pro gamer you don't really care where the money is coming from.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2015, 14:41 Cutter

I'd never get the flu shot, they're really dangerous. A good friend of my mom was one of those unfortunate people who was paralyzed by one. It was 2 days before she could even move again - and imagine how terrifying that must be - then she spent the next 2 years in therapy learning how to walk again, etc. And she'll never be completely whole. She's also spent the last several years in court suing the manufacturer. That's a hell of a nightmare for something you're extremely unlikely to get in the first place.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 10, 2015, 17:02 Cutter

I just bought an 8350 last week for $200. Going comparably on Intel would cost me double that. It's just not worth the cost.

23095 Comments. 1155 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo