Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20448 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Hammer Closed Beta
1. Re: Star Hammer Closed Beta Mar 4, 2015, 11:29 Cutter

Stop! Hammer time!

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Gameplay Footage
1. Re: The Witcher 3 Gameplay Footage Mar 4, 2015, 11:27 Cutter

Seeing as I could never get into the first two Ima definitely wait and see on this. The game world looks effing amazing however the console UI doesn't leave me hopeful.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May
13. Re: NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May Mar 4, 2015, 11:23 Cutter

Customer: I'd like to purchase the SHIELD please.

Clerk: Which one? The SHIELD, the SHIELD, or the SHIELD?

Customer: I already said I'd like the SHIELD.

Seriously Nvida? Boy your marketing department sure has been working overtime on this haven't they? Wry

News Comments > Source Engine 2 Announced
25. Re: Source Engine 2 Announced Mar 4, 2015, 00:31 Cutter

Undead Scottsman wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 23:38:
Cutter wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 20:02:
They didn't announce it today so it's over. It would seem Valve is out of games development entirely now.

..because they didn't announce a new game at a developer's conference?

You left out the key word, game. What's the last original thing they did? Portal 2, 4 or 5 years ago? Do they really strike you as a company that's been really interested in making actual games in the last decade? Dota2? Something they never created and treat as a revenue stream doesn't really count in my books. They don't strike me as the least bit interested and haven't for a long time.

11. Re: Source Engine 2 Announced Mar 3, 2015, 20:37 Cutter

Pr()ZaC wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 20:14:
Cutter wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 20:02:
They didn't announce it today so it's over. It would seem Valve is out of games development entirely now.
What if HL3 is being developed by another developer? ... like George Broussard or Chris Roberts?

Heh. Well, it'll take a few years for Broussard to even announce it and Roberts won't even start a KS for it without a million dollar stretch goal to launch it. I can see it now. Gordon's suit? 1 million. Gordon's glasses? 1 million. Gordon's crowbar? 1 million.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 3, 2015, 20:35 Cutter

A guy gets incredibly lucky once isn't a god. It's like calling Powerball winners lottery gods. And from the sounds of how he goes through money he won't be a billionaire for long at that rate.

News Comments > Mad Max in September
4. Re: Mad Max in September Mar 3, 2015, 20:08 Cutter

This is awesome! I mean when has a game based on a movie ever sucked?!

Wry

News Comments > Valve Reveals Lighthouse VR Tracking System
2. Re: Valve Reveals Lighthouse VR Tracking System Mar 3, 2015, 20:06 Cutter

Free is it? Obviously this and SE2 titles will have to be carried on Steam so one could argue it's not free unless you choose not to publish what you're making.

News Comments > Steam Link Announced
3. Re: Steam Link Announced Mar 3, 2015, 20:04 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 19:57:
Anyone else having a Sierra/Lucasarts vibe from this? You know, when they use to make games?

Yeah, just said that in the other thread. There will be no HL3. Valve is done with making games it appears.

6. Re: Source Engine 2 Announced Mar 3, 2015, 20:02 Cutter

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 3, 2015, 18:58 Cutter

And this is why this is bullshit. It's not even the guy who wrote the fucking song but his family. Why should they have any claim to it? They had fuck all to do with it.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation The Trigger Released
11. Re: Alien: Isolation The Trigger Released Mar 3, 2015, 18:56 Cutter

TangledThorns wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 18:54:
The DLC is pretty weak for this game which is sad as its my favorite game of last year.

Well there's not a lot they can do with it when the game is 'hide from the alien'. Different maps but the gameplay will be the same. As mentioned the only thing you can do is hunt as the alien and seeing as it can't be killed that isn't much of a challenge.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2015, 14:21 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 11:28:
Thank you! Thank you all!

Unfortunately, the nearest IHOP is about three hours away.

Well then you'll be really hungry by the time you get there!

News Comments > Unity 5 Released
6. Re: Unity 5 Released Mar 3, 2015, 14:16 Cutter

If there are no royalties involved Unitah is a far better choice in that case.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 3, 2015, 10:54 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 10:35:
It's my Birthday today, where is my headline and mountain of gifts?

It's like none of you really know me.

Hoppy birthday, man. WHy don't you hop on down to IHOP and have some free flapjacks on me - and IHOP.

News Comments > Shadowrun Online Renamed; Launches Next Month
2. Re: Shadowrun Online Renamed; Launches Next Month Mar 3, 2015, 10:39 Cutter

I've heard this is pretty bad. And they're asking $33 CDN for it? Lol! Smoke another bowl.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Announcement at E3?
41. Re: Fallout 4 Announcement at E3? Mar 2, 2015, 21:49 Cutter

Fallout is much better because it's a varied world. TES games are so repetitive. Every fucking dungeon is the same with only slight variation in layout. They all utilize the same assets, same enemies, etc. What are there in Skyrim? Maybe a dozen different enemies and then minor variants of those same enemies? Skyrim is pretty while also being boring and bleak. There were maybe a dozen places in game that made me go, 'Wow, nice.' Everything else was just kinda' meh. Same with FO3, FNV was miles better all around.

23. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2015, 21:37 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 20:35:
Cutter wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 18:43:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 13:31:
descender wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 12:31:
Cutter, you can't use paint for that. You could technically use MS Photo viewer to adjust brightness/contrast... but really you should just download GIMP. It's free and basically... photoshop.

Picasa, a free photo editor, is also super easy to use and adjust contrast, color, crop, etc. They have a bunch of tools to do that.

Thanks peeps I'll check those out.

Careful man, Picasa is owned by Google and it's integrated with G+.
Using it would instantly make you one of the sheeple.

I know you're being fatuous but I didn't know that so I won't be using it. Mmmkay?

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Mar 2, 2015, 21:35 Cutter

Everyone likes Biehn but no. Make a clean break already. If he does this then I've lost interest already.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 2, 2015, 21:33 Cutter

Much as I'd like to be around to see what the future holds, I'm kinda' glad I won't be around for Gattaca. The future keeps looking more and more bleakly dystopian every day.

20448 Comments. 1023 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo