Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16547 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Molyneux: Indie Revival "Won't Last"
51. Re: Molyneux: Indie Revival Mar 25, 2014, 19:30 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 19:08:
Tanto Edge wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 19:04:
NKD wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 18:52:
Give zero fucks about Polydeux's opinion.

I wish the media would stop giving him airtime.

This is about to be the top "Popular Thread" here.
Of course he gets airtime. He gets nonstop clickthroughs.

And besides, what would we all argue about otherwise?

Like John Lennon said kids, 'Enjoying wasting time, isn't time wasted.'

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two
20. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 19:23 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 19:03:
You should go look at the official oculus forums. They're lighting up. The sale is almost universally panned by the backers. Both worried about what this means to the PC gamers base, and to kick starter backers wondering where their share of the 2 billion is.

Sorry, did you say 2 BILLION? Cereal? And how much was it for Whatsapp or whatever it's called? Heh, yeah, ok, clearly the management team at Facebook is not high on fucking drugs and insane. Man, when FB crashes and burns it'll be one for the books.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

19. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 19:21 Cutter

Well, for anyone who backed it all your owed is a working headset, right? So long as they deliver the deal is done. Of course, this doesn't bode well for it's longevity, but then again, that sort of thing is always an unknown to begin with.

News Comments > PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed
17. Re: PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed Mar 25, 2014, 16:54 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 16:31:
Cutter wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 16:18:
Wildone wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 09:59:
LOL it didn't stop them before!

Yeah, but things change when you get sued...by your own shareholders.

Not really, that went nowhere fast.

Regardless, it's still the sort of thing that makes corporate sit up and pay attention. That can hurt share price and that's the ultimate taboo.

14. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 16:53 Cutter

It's too bad they didn't do both of these as a standalone. I really don't want to reinstall Infinite for just these. Enh, maybe one day.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2014, 16:52 Cutter

nin wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 09:46:
The Funnies

I'm going to guess you got that mixed with "followup"?

edit: Great Ah-nold clip!

Lol! That was funny.

And Blue, hope you enjoy your Audio Technica headphones. It's what all discerning people of good taste purchase.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2014, 16:47 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 15:24:
InBlack wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 09:58:
With regards to MS and Marijuana: I have a couple of friends who suffer from MS and Marijuana is the only drug to reliably help them.

I know whenever I suffer from MS, marijuana is the only thing that helps. The frustration is intense every time I boot into Windows.

On a serious note: I'm glad that your friends are able to get a supply. Know hope: the war on drugs has been proven to be a failure, and countries are looking for alternatives. Look at the success Portugal has had with decriminalization. It's only a matter of time before momentum builds and other countries follow suit. And with a new pope who is more focused on compassion over control, maybe the Vatican will soften it's tone as well.

And how can the Church oppose it when God creating weed is in Genesis - that's where the Rastafarians take their lead from. Just taking the church's point of view that God created everything in nature then he obviously made weed for a reason, right?

We were set to decriminalize pot in Canada until the conservatives came to power and reverted back to their antiquated ways. Christ, they even have an ad running now attacking the Liberal party for wanting to decriminalize pot saying it's going to turn kids into addicts. It's like something out of the 1950s. And they wonder why so many people see them as out of touch when over half the country has either toked or still does on a regular basis.

Of the half dozen or so times I got caught with pot back in my toking days only one cop ever took what I had and crushed it under his boot. Even then I didn't get a ticket, just and admonishment to 'keep it indoors'. The rest all just said the same thing and went on their way. I've never know anyone who's been busted for pot - unless they were partying hard and being idiots and even then that was due to booze being involved.

I'm so glad Colorado and Washington have managed it. Hey look at that, pot isn't a crime any longer in those states and somehow bloody anarchy and chaos hasn't ensued! Imagine that! Derp.

Long past due to tax the churches too. The Catholic Church is the richest corporation on the planet. They could wipe out poverty themselves and they don't, which shows you what their real priorities are.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 25, 2014, 16:35 Cutter

This is still the single best book I've ever read on the CIA....

Killing Hope: U.S. and C.I.A. Interventions Since World War II

The scope of what the CIA alone have done simply boggles the mind. Lord knows what all the other various agencies have been doing as well. And that's the scary things.

17 Agencies of the US Intelligence Community.

Really? The US really needs 17 different agencies?

News Comments > Molyneux: Indie Revival "Won't Last"
44. Re: Molyneux: Indie Revival Mar 25, 2014, 16:27 Cutter

The nature of the beast is always cyclical. Same thing in all media. Indie, much like corporate, sees its highs and lows over and over. Everything gets too corporate for a while and the inevitable backlash results in an indie wave and then people tire of that and back to corporate. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. Always repeat. This is just human nature.

And why wouldn't you take the money? If someone wants to pull up a dump truck full of cash for me to make something I'll happily take it. It's like you can't ever go indie again. It's just now you don't have to worry about money problems.

My 5 year plan for my company is to eventually sell it for a schwack of cash. Whether I do anything again after that is fairly immaterial. I just want enough dosh I don't have to worry about money ever again. If that makes me a sellout, fine. I'll cry about it on my yacht in the Carribean.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined
24. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined Mar 25, 2014, 16:20 Cutter

One thing I have to give Diablo, is I still like the flavour of the game best of any ARPG. Games like Torchlight are too stylized for my tastes, and something is just missing in games like Van Helsing.  

News Comments > PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed
15. Re: PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed Mar 25, 2014, 16:18 Cutter

Wildone wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 09:59:
LOL it didn't stop them before!

Yeah, but things change when you get sued...by your own shareholders.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 24, 2014, 21:56 Cutter

How do people manage to do shit like this? Hrm? How?!

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 24, 2014, 21:50 Cutter

Prez wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 21:36:
DarkCntry wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 20:30:
Honestly I still don't think that that poll is anything more than a joke. I mean saying that a game company with, at worst, a capitalistic mentality is worse than banks screwing people over out of their homes, large-scale companies foregoing safety and dumping millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf, and then the multitude of other companies out there that are actually causing physical harm on people is rather stupid.

You are assuming that everyone who votes has the exact same definition of "worst" as you do. As an example, someone else might have had pretty good customer service and got a decent home refinance loan from one of the banks you despise while having gotten screwed by EA in one or more of the myriad ways EA fucks over their customer base on a regular basis. Their vote is legitimate as well. Not veryone sees everything on a global scale; many people rate things based on how those things affect them personally. Which is why, incidentally, I voted for EA again...

Exactly. You're a direct customer of someone like EA and indirect with other companies like BP, Monsanto, et al. This isn't the "evilest" company in America, it's the worst - as it applies to how it treats customers and staff. While Monsanto is pure evil they treat their demons, er employees quite well, and their customers are farmers so unless you know some they're the ones getting fucked in the ass sans lube.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 24, 2014, 21:45 Cutter

Sounds like the tards on 4 chan still need to be shipped off to Camp X Ray on principle alone.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 24, 2014, 21:36 Cutter

Volition, go back and finish that fucking project! Much as I'm done with KS I'll fucking back that one! Post-apoc western? Are you fucking kidding me? Well? Are you? Outlaws meets Fallout?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

How could you cancel this?!?!?!?!?! Arrrrrrggghhh!

Wall2

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 24, 2014, 21:27 Cutter

Yeah, well good luck with that Kenny me boy. Let Molyneux know how that works out, lol!

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Mar 24, 2014, 21:25 Cutter

Cannot effing wait for AoW3! Gettin' the dee-luxe version and so should everyone else. They're saying this is the best of Civ meets the best of HoMM this time around. All the Let's Play vids I've been watching on it have definitely been giving me a little mahogany. Seven steenking days to go!

News Comments > Scourge of War: Waterloo Announced
1. Re: Scourge of War: Waterloo Announced Mar 24, 2014, 21:07 Cutter

My my! At Waterloo, Napoleon did surrender. Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way....

27. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 17:42 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 16:02:
Uh oh, Cutter's gonna be mad at you BobBob!

Not at all because my cans are effing sweet. And if you're gonna' drop the dosh on them, don't half ass it, buy something good, like Audio Technica.

Edit: I did a ton of research before I bought them and they kept coming back as the best for the pricepoint - and that they're in red is pretty cool too.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 24, 2014, 17:41 Cutter

I wish those goddamned machines would go away. Yet another totally needless environmental nightmare.

16547 Comments. 828 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo