Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19191 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
30. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 15, 2014, 21:23 Cutter

ViRGE wrote on Nov 15, 2014, 08:11:
Bingo.

Spotify simply charges too little for what they offer. They've killed the need to buy CDs (or MP3s) and the amount of money they bring in is not nearly as much as those previous services were bringing in.

Music is cheaper and more accessible than any time before, which is great for you and me. But it's a real problem for the artists.

Yeah, 500k for a few hours actual work. Wow, life must be just grueling.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Nov 15, 2014, 17:13 Cutter

I may be center left but I agree the CBC - along with Canada Post, liquor agencies, etc. - should all be privatized and open up to competition. And I saw a great bumper sticker today we all should get "Abolish the Senate!"

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Preloads
22. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Preloads Nov 15, 2014, 01:39 Cutter

Paranoid Jack wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 23:39:
Damn you all! Between the coverage here and the recent video reviews I couldn't help myself. I got caught up in the hype.

I feel badly about this weakness of mine... yet I caved and bought the game on Origins. Something I had sworn never to do. After they wiped my BF3 account. Even though the agent made it up to me in a big way a month or two later. He gave me three games if I remember correctly. On Origin of course.

I'm preloading and hoping that is 9pm east coast time?

You're a weak, weak man. Just like Gerald Broflovski and cheesing.

I could't stay away. Curse your rockin' tits!

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 14, 2014, 20:21 Cutter

Your life is pretty much over if you can't laugh at Uranus jokes. Don't tell me they didn't know what they were doing when they named it!

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Nov 14, 2014, 20:19 Cutter

Why are they giving these clowns press? Blue, don't feed the trolls.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 14, 2014, 20:15 Cutter

Dr. Oz is a snake oil salesman who should have his license pulled.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Preloads
2. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Preloads Nov 14, 2014, 20:09 Cutter

Cool beans. The rest of eagerly await the impressions of you who have taken the plunge.  

News Comments > Defenders of Time Demo
1. Re: Defenders of Time Demo Nov 14, 2014, 20:07 Cutter

If I could turn back time....

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
13. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 14, 2014, 15:08 Cutter

Everything is about muffins and kids with cancer! But as per this discussion it's about bone-headed business moves that thinking making something that sells well exclusive and limited while the rest of their shit just sits on the shelves not selling.

And for the record, my mom died while looking after a kid with leukemia, you bastards!
Bawling

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
31. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 15:01 Cutter

Don't kid yourself. Consoles still rule - in most publishers and devs minds - so 6 gigs will be the norm for at least another 5 years. If this isn't the last console cycle - and let's hope it is - then it'll go to 16 gigs at that time. 32 or 64? Sure in 20 or 30 years.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 14, 2014, 13:38 Cutter

Oh FFS! What's next cruelty to animal labels on the boxes too?
Rolleyes

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Nov 14, 2014, 13:33 Cutter

"Six o'clock already, I was just in the middle of a dream...."

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 14, 2014, 13:32 Cutter

And of course the GOP is against reigning them in. Way to go dumbass American voters! You'd think that even the most moronic of these GOP supporters by now would have clued in on the disconnect between what the GOP says and what it actually does. The party of less government, my ass. Christ, tie an IQ requirement to voting and you'll never see another conservative in office again.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 14, 2014, 13:29 Cutter

Things IT people never say

'You can just suck my balls.'

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
15. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 14, 2014, 13:28 Cutter

Wait a minute. Spotify paid her label 6 mil, and she only made 500k. So it seems the problem here isn't Spotify, is it? And fuck these so-called artists and their work once get paid forever bullshit. That needs to end.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 Cutter

Yeah, had power outages around here too. Huh.

And that college article is just sad. It's outrageous it takes so long for the government to do anything about those sorts of things, but then again, why would they when they're all bought off to begin with. Obviously anyone dumb enough to enroll in one of those places needs society's protection. They should be banned outright. There are more than enough actual community colleges and state colleges around to do this. And most of those people should be looking at a trade anyway.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 14, 2014, 10:12 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 09:40:
White Xbox Ones Selling Out, Microsoft Not Likely To Replenish Stock.

Leave it to Microsoft to drop the ball when they finally come up with something popular.

That sort of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's like this one bakery I used to go to. Their blueberry-banana muffins were insanely good and always sold out in no time at all. So they'd have a bunch of other stuff no one was buying, and everytime you'd suggest they should make less of those and more of the former they'd look at you like you're nuts and reply that you should get their earlier to buy them. Derp!
Rolleyes

News Comments > Grass Simulator Early Access
4. Re: Grass Simulator Early Access Nov 14, 2014, 10:07 Cutter

Im sure this will go over well with the 'Tween' crowd.

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
2. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 10:04 Cutter

Well of course it won't support DX10, it'll be DX20 by the time this thing launches.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 13, 2014, 23:04 Cutter

Well, I'm certain that both people that actually care about this will be understandably upset.

19191 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo