Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16506 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
12. Re: etc., etc. Mar 22, 2014, 00:03 Cutter

This clown has some real psychological issues. A real messianic complex. He can preach to the masses but the moment they turn on him then he's the victim in all of this. Dude, your 15 minutes is long past. Don't go away mad, just go away.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 21, 2014, 23:57 Cutter

Yeah, I saw that writing on the wall long ago, which is why I got out. Glad I did too.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Evening Previews
3. Re: Evening Previews Mar 21, 2014, 23:31 Cutter

Another 16 bit indie game. Gee, how exciting and unexpected. Rolleyes

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Tools Video
1. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Tools Video Mar 21, 2014, 21:10 Cutter

Effing sweet. Love that little demo at the end. Now let's see some PC games take advantage of this, yo!

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Rumor Extravaganza
4. Re: Far Cry 4 Rumor Extravaganza Mar 21, 2014, 20:32 Cutter

Loved Blood Dragon but wasn't keen on FC3 itself.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

Anyone who doesn't think the government abuses and murders people on a regular basis is definitely living in a reality distortion field. Even in cases where the government has fully admitted in, they still live in denial.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 21, 2014, 18:56 Cutter

MindStalker3 wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 10:39:
"Starbucks' new digital tip jar won't benefit baristas."

What a stupid article. It doesn't say Starbucks baristas won't get your digital tips, just that people don't tip at Starbucks and they are likely to continue not tipping even if digital.

In all my years serving Americans I've found them to be pretty good tippers on the whole. And what's more they're considerate. I know many servers in the US get dinged by the gov't on CC tips - which we don't - so patrons leave cash instead even if paying with a CC and they do the same thing here. I don't tip them for a simple cup of coffee but I will on latte or something that requires a little effort. You have to tip them once in a while, it's like serving a sentence.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 21, 2014, 18:51 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 16:43:
Although I know it's not everyone's favorite, there have been some fantastic games made with UE3. I'm really excited to see what will be made with UE4.

Indeed. Let's face it, the tech demos they've released with it have been super fucking impressive! Seeing those visuals translate into good games? Anxious to see, I am. :-yoda-:

News Comments > Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near
32. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 18:49 Cutter

I'm loving my monk and his fist weaps. Just punching the shit out of everything. Toss in 7 sided strike where he's bamfing around like Nightcrawler and it's an effing hoot! He's all like 'Taste the rainbow, motherfucker!' Puncha puncha puncha!

News Comments > Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near
29. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 16:08 Cutter

NegaDeath wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 14:27:
When a majority of people here get excited about a game I get excited. I've been ignoring D3 until recently with the new patch and expansion, starting to think I should take a look.

Are you so excited? That you just can't hide it? Are you about to lose control and think you like it?

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
14. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 21, 2014, 16:06 Cutter

And let's not forget why this Revolution happened!

It's good to be the King!

King

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
13. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 21, 2014, 16:03 Cutter

I love the fact that this in zee Revolution! Vive le Revolution! Chance to kill aristocrats? All while eating good cheese and drinking the finest wines available to humanity? I'm so there! Let's all do a rousing rendition of La Marseillaise!

Stab

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2014, 12:15 Cutter

Heh, one time that was on at work and my buddy looks over at me and says, 'Wait a minute, are you singing 'Cuts in the Wind'?'

And that Dothraki thing is funny. It is known.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 21, 2014, 12:07 Cutter

80 million? That's fucking outrageous. And what do the rank and file make? This shit has to stop.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 21, 2014, 12:05 Cutter

Anyone else needs to check out Petro Canada Mobility.

News Comments > DirectX 12 Announced
22. Re: DirectX 12 Announced Mar 21, 2014, 00:15 Cutter

Yeah, lets face it, you won't even see games taking advantage of this until 2017 or 2018 anyway.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 20, 2014, 22:09 Cutter

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Trailer
6. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Trailer Mar 20, 2014, 21:58 Cutter

Looks like it's several years old already with those textures.

I am, however, loving the soundtrack for this game so far. Wish they'd release the MP3s already.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
24. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 20, 2014, 18:07 Cutter

Oh really? And how are they going to reward positive behavior? What a load of hooey. Hooey!

News Comments > Immediate Beta Access For Warlock 2 Preorders
3. Re: Immediate Beta Access For Warlock 2 Preorders Mar 20, 2014, 18:03 Cutter

Original was a let down - for me at any rate. I play Civ more than anything else so this seemed a natch. Unfortunately it's really Civ lite and it gets old fast. I can only hope they've added a lot more this time around.

16506 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo