Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23091 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Tencent Buys Remainder of Riot, League of Legends
6. Re: Tencent Buys Remainder of Riot, League of Legends Dec 17, 2015, 17:04 Cutter

And you just know that we're next. I think life as we knew it will pretty much be over by 2050. If mankind even survives until then.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Procedurally Generated Planets
39. Re: Star Citizen Procedurally Generated Planets Dec 17, 2015, 15:28 Cutter

AngelicPenguin wrote on Dec 17, 2015, 13:00:
Cutter wrote on Dec 17, 2015, 12:50:
Who cares? All people wanted

I shudder at the thought of you speaking for everyone.

Too bad. Life would be so much better if I were God.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2015, 13:13 Cutter

Yeah Quentin, I'm sure just as many if not more people would much rather see your flick than a new Star Wars. Rolleyes

Hah, hope they nail that greedy fucker to the wall. Couldn't happen to a more deserving asshole!

News Comments > Star Citizen Procedurally Generated Planets
25. Re: Star Citizen Procedurally Generated Planets Dec 17, 2015, 12:50 Cutter

Who cares? So they're procedurally generating a big empty rock. Yeah, sounds like a barrel of laughs! So much fun to be had starting at nothing! All people wanted was a new WC/Freelancer and they're wasting god knows how much time and money on crap like this.

News Comments > Steam Winter Sale Next Week?
2. Re: Steam Winter Sale Next Week? Dec 17, 2015, 12:45 Cutter

MattyC wrote on Dec 17, 2015, 11:43:
The ad suggests there will be some incentive to giving or receiving a PayPal digital gift card during the sale

I hope not... I usually love the Steam sale, but I am not that interested in bringing PayPal into it.

I am, so I can use it on G2A.

And I thought they always start on a Wednesday as they don't do the regular Tuesday sales. Guess we'll see.

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Trailer
2. Re: Battlefield Gothic: Armada Trailer Dec 16, 2015, 20:24 Cutter

Worker: Alright now, you say that you witnessed your friend being abused by her parents.

Michael: Yes. They called her an emo.

Worker: What's wrong with that?

Michael: Emos suck! Their vile, self-pitying, depressed assholes!

Worker: So, why do you think they called her that?

Michael: Because she's Goth, and some ignorant people don't know the difference!

Worker: What is the difference?

Pete: Oh my God! They're totally different!

Worker: Okay, different how?

Pete: They're achm, you know, one is good and an' emos are horrible! You're, you know... They're posers!

Firkle: Emos suck my Goth balls.

Michael: Alright alright, think of it this way: a goth believes that deep down the world is totally fucked up. But an emo thinks that deep down, they are totally fucked up.

Worker: That's not much of a difference.

Pete: That's a huge fucking difference!

Michael: Okay okay, look, emos are more prone to suicide.

Pete: This fuckin' bitch, man.

Michael: But goths are more prone to be depressed that so many people commit suicide.

Pete: Goth's darkness is nihilistic whereas Emo's is cynical.

Michael: Wait, I thought we were cynical. ...What what whatever, it doesn't matter.

Pete: No, see, you're nihilistic.

Michael: Oh yeah, you're right.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Dec 16, 2015, 20:12 Cutter

Enh, I don't really care about Star Wars anyway. The only 3 things I ever liked related to it were ESB, the Thrawn trilogy, and the Tales of the Bounty Hunters. Everthing else is meh bleh bad fan fic geared solely toward merchandising IMO.

As for Lamebrams I just hate everything he does. He's a pretentious Michael Bay.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Dec 16, 2015, 17:16 Cutter

I'd be much more interested to see who could kill him first to prevent him from ever making anymore movies.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 16, 2015, 17:14 Cutter

And nary a person goes to jail. How much would it have cost them to dispose of it legally? I'm guessing more than the fine imposed so this just more typical corporate malfeasance as the "cost of doing business". And of course they'll end up appealing it and getting it knocked down to 100 bucks in the end, right?

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2015, 13:03 Cutter

Dragline: Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Luke: Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 16, 2015, 12:56 Cutter

NetHead wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 12:26:
Armengar wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 10:37:
they have since reversed the block with another update. Free to use 3rd party now.

To bad for them, just as I wouldn't buy a machine from Keurig due to their coffee DRM, Philips will not be on my list when purchasing anything like this.

Sure I'm just one person, what do they care, regardless of how many others will or won't avoid brands or products due to moves like this, I certainly won't support such antics, or even attempts at it.

And look what happened to Keurig for their stupidity....

Keurig sold to private equity firm in wake of disastrous DRM scheme

News Comments > DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed
14. Re: DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed Dec 16, 2015, 03:37 Cutter

Dagnamit wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 00:09:
Cutter wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 22:44:
Uh 2 years? Try 4 years. 4 years of EA = definite scam.

The release date was 12/16/13. 4 years? How, exactly?

The only problem this game had was that the developers didn't realize they had an entire game about 6 months after early access release and needed to improve on the things that the community had latched onto. The PvP was (and still is) such a wonderful experience, I wonder why they thought they needed to add anything else (a better engine, excepted.)

It's amazing what typing in Day Z in Google will tell you. Ok, so the mod is 4 years old, but the "game" was released in Dec. 2013 so it's still at least 3 years old.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Horizons Early Access
18. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Early Access Dec 16, 2015, 03:34 Cutter

Vall Forran wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 23:17:
Most of us got it for free. It is a major expansion, which -- I don't know what games you play -- costs money.

Edit: Cutter, master of nonsense, the dlc coming out in a few months has been declared free to everyone owning the game.

And, as we've explained millions of times to you...the "moronic decision" is because the game doesn't work in single player. The universe is dynamic, you can participate in events "offline" but you still need a minimal internet connection for the server to update. FFS, people can play "offline" with a connection less than a mobile game.

Master of idiocy, keep rationalizing away. The game could have and was supposed to work offline, period. He lied, so quit trying to stick up for the guy. And no, the DLC isn't free. Each one coming out will be $60US. That's insanely overpriced, but he has to charge it because he broke his promise. Jesus, you're just dumber than a sack full of hammers aren't you?

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Dec 15, 2015, 22:46 Cutter

SWA will suck too so what's he worried about? Shitty movies and shitty games for a shitty franchise. Nothing new here.

News Comments > DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed
6. Re: DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed Dec 15, 2015, 22:44 Cutter

Uh 2 years? Try 4 years. 4 years of EA = definite scam.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Horizons Early Access
4. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Early Access Dec 15, 2015, 22:42 Cutter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 22:14:
mag wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 21:51:
$45 expansion pack???
In Canada it was coming up as $79.99 with a 25% discount, but now I'ts just $79.99 with no discount. WTF? I love Elite, but I figured that this would land at $39.99 usd with possible discounts on top of that. This expansion is the price of a AAA title on launch day.

And subsequent DLC will be the same for this game which is why I skipped it even at $15. He would have made way more money in the end if he had kept his promises about having it offline and an editor. Such a moronic decision.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 15, 2015, 13:09 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 13:05:
I have a bunch of friends who live down in Jacksonville so imagine how delighted I was to show them the scene when Ash is tripping balls and says it's the best place in the world.

I've been to Jacksonville, and it's sure a lot better in Ash's imagination. It is the best series of anything in a very long time however. It's just too much fun.

News Comments > The Climb Announced
15. Re: The Climb Announced Dec 15, 2015, 12:50 Cutter

Seriously? This is what they're bringing to the VR table? These are tech demos, not games.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
14. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 15, 2015, 03:07 Cutter

fujiJuice wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 00:28:
Cutter wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 00:21:
Smith confessed after five hours of interrogation, telling detectives he and Ketunuti had argued about the quality of his work. He said he became enraged, strangled her, and set her body on fire to cover up the crime.

Jesus Christ! Talk about saying yes to the wrong impulse. Yeah, most capital crimes are crimes of passion, but murdering someone because of a dispute over the quality of their work? Too bad PA didn't have the death penalty. What a waste of money and resources having him sitting around in prison for the rest of his life.

Yeah the whole thing was really strange. I still don't understand how he was able to just continue on with his appointment with me like nothing happened.

In the end it doesn't much matter. It's just good you and yours ok. Just shows people need to be a lot more careful about general rage issues in society these days. It's hard though.

Guys I had doing landscaping this summer screwed some stuff up and I made them fix it. Everyone was trying to be to be cool, but it's stressful because it's a lot of work for them to redo. Yet it was their own fault for not communicating in the first place. So they're mad - even though it's their fault - and now I'm mad because they're mad because for the couple of grand this job is costing, your goddamned right they're going to do it properly. In the end they still fucked some stuff up but it's just too much bullshit to deal with so they get a bad review instead as they should.

Customers shouldn't have to deal with that. That's the difference between guys working and real professionals. My carpenter and electrician? No problems. Before they start anything they go over it with me. 'Ok so just to double check. You want this like this, this like that, and that over there? That right?' A 2 minute discussion dotting the i's and crossing the t's and no problems and no stress.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
13. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 15, 2015, 02:57 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Dec 15, 2015, 02:19:
Shock perhaps? Or sociopathy on a pretty big order of magnitude. Or simple survival instincts. Act like nothing happened, maybe no one will suspect, or a combination of those things? Its best not to dwell on the darker sides of the human psyche...

Yeah, that's absolutely it. The alibi, why would he just carry on like normal if he had just murdered someone? That takes some serious stones to commit to a gamble like that. But from the article where they talked about his prison calls it very much seems like he's a psychopath to some degree. Makes you wonder if that was really his first kill.

23091 Comments. 1155 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo