Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18274 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > 4A Games Lands in Malta
4. Re: 4A Games Lands in Malta Aug 20, 2014, 19:08 Cutter

Always wanted to go to Malta. What's it like? Are the Templars still there?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Video; Funding to be Deemphasized
11. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Video; Funding to be Deemphasized Aug 20, 2014, 19:02 Cutter

Maybe the calls of 'Put up or shut up' are finally being heard by his royal nibs. Long past due to see something actually substantial with this project. It's coming up on 2 years and what have you really seen so far for all this money?

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Preorder Bonus
2. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Preorder Bonus Aug 20, 2014, 18:55 Cutter

Ugh, I may pass on this until Xmas as I'm just way too busy with stuff atm. Plus it'll give time for a few critical patches and issues to get ironed out.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Free Weekend; Pre-Sequel Pre-Purchases
13. Re: Borderlands 2 Free Weekend; Pre-Sequel Pre-Purchases Aug 20, 2014, 18:54 Cutter

Hated the first one, but I'll be fair and try this seeing as you lot all gush over it like schoolgirls at a Teenbeat convention.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 20, 2014, 14:41 Cutter

Piss Off Plant - Plectranthus 'Sumcol 01' - apparently these work quite well at keeping all kinds of animals away. If not, mothballs should do the trick. They most certainly do not like ammonia.

News Comments > etc., etc.
28. Re: etc., etc. Aug 20, 2014, 14:37 Cutter

Bludd wrote on Aug 20, 2014, 06:34:
Julio, Cutter and 1badmf are part of the problem. You guys suck

Why? Because I like having sex with hot women? That's just how I'm built, guy. I fully objectify women because it's the way evolution hardwired me. I think about sex all the time. I bang a lot hot trim. And here's a newsflash, sport, plenty, and I do mean plenty, of females are the exact same way. Just because you've got hangups or can't find a chick to save you life don't lay your PC bullshit on the rest of us. You can piss and moan about it all you like, meanwhile the rest of us having fun getting our freak on.

News Comments > Five Nights at Freddy's Released
6. Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Released Aug 20, 2014, 14:22 Cutter

I love puppets, and marionettes, but ventriloquist dummies are fucking creepy. I think it was because I somehow managed to watch Magic when I was a kid. Which is the creepiest doll movie ever.

Just check out the original trailer....if you dare!

And here's a list 30 Horror Movies With Creepy Dolls which alone should give you nightmares.

I have no problem watching this stuff around Halloween - actually look forward to it - but the rest of the year it freaks me the fuck out.

And of course there's always the scary evil clown doll scene from Poltergeist!

Shhh

News Comments > King's Bounty: Dark Side Released
1. Re: King's Bounty: Dark Side Released Aug 20, 2014, 13:54 Cutter

On the dark side? On the dark side? Oh yeah?

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Backer Beta Begins
28. Re: Pillars of Eternity Backer Beta Begins Aug 19, 2014, 22:07 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 21:46:
Saboth wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 20:52:
What a world. People now pay $110+ to beta test games for developers. Wonder if I can find anyone to beta test my yard and pay me to cut my grass.
Really, you can get into the beta now if you bought any version under the $100. It just costs $25.

Still paying $25 to test a game is ridiculous. So even with the base game you're still paying $45 US to work for them. That's absurd.

News Comments > etc., etc.
9. Re: etc., etc. Aug 19, 2014, 21:22 Cutter

Julio wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 18:39:
Even worse is that she's not even hot.

Yeah, now if it were Jade Raymond this would be newsworthy. I'd be starting a gaming new site tomorrow and going and knocking on her door the day after. Christ, I'd have to be a good dozen beers and several shots in to even give that chick a second glance. Then again, I suppose most of those guys are lucky if they've ever gotten any play in their lives at all. In which case I don't blame them. Ethics or a hummer? Ethics or a hummer?

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Aug 19, 2014, 21:16 Cutter

Yeah, when has a situation like ever been anything except a massive clusterfuck. Christ, I guess EA being sued by their shareholders once wasn't enough. So much for their "promises" about not shoving unfinished products out the door anymore.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: Metro Last Light Aug 19, 2014, 21:14 Cutter

jimnms wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 19:27:
Is this worth picking up with the redux coming out soon? It's something I'd only play once, like the original Metro 2033. I'm a bit worried about the redux version since there have been quite a few remakes (redux, enhanced, wtf ever they call them now) of games lately, and I think most of the once I've been interested in turned out to not be worth it. They may have put some nice new shiny bells and whistles on it, but they add bugs as well.

Great game, but yeah, wait for Redux.

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black Aug 19, 2014, 21:12 Cutter

And as it comes out this guy was a punk. A well known thug. With people like him it's usually a question of when, not if someone will shoot him.
That isn't to say the situation in Ferguson isn't fucked up, but that guy was a career criminal in training. Can't say I feel the least bit sorry for him.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 19, 2014, 21:10 Cutter

That's why my next move is deep into the country where I'll have no neighbors in seeing/hearing distance. The older I get, the more I value my peace and quiet and space.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2014, 21:07 Cutter

The government are the corporations now. Who's appointed to head up the Department of Agriculture? Monsanto and Cargill execs. Same in every aspect of gubment now.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2014, 20:52 Cutter

"I've given up, Don Pardo. Please tell me now what I didn't win."

- Weird Al Yankovic, I Lost on Jeopardy.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2014, 20:51 Cutter

Jamil20 wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 09:41:
Pigeon wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 09:30:
If only we could charge them fees when they make a mistake.

I want to do this at my doctor's office when I have to wait an hour past my appointment time. My time is money too.

That's the sort of shit that makes me go off. 'No, my appointment was for 2 PM. That's why we agreed to 2 PM, and not "2 ish". How fucking hard is it to schedule an appointment? If he's running 5 minutes late I don't like it, but I can understand it. Anything beyond that and no.

When you came to my resto with an 8PM reso and were 15 minutes late and then had to ask why we gave your table away, then really need to learn something about time management, appointments, and how it's just common courtesy to respect other peoples time. Again, your reso wasn't for 8'ish. We told you that we only you table for 10 minutes - 15 max if it's slower, which it usually isn't. We're running a fucking business, not a charity that runs on whenever you feel like showing up.

My brother is one of those assholes that's perpetually late. Anytime he says 'Let's meet at 2 PM.' It really means 2:30 PM, probably more like 3 PM. Drives me up the fucking wall. Same with being late for work. If there was some major accident on the highway and circumstances were beyond your control than that's ok once in a blue moon, otherwise leave fucking earlier!

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Backer Beta Begins
27. Re: Pillars of Eternity Backer Beta Begins Aug 19, 2014, 20:38 Cutter

JediPunisher wrote on Aug 18, 2014, 21:59:
Well, I paid $150 for the boxed CE w/playing cards, but I think I'll pass on the beta test... I've done enough of that over the years with games purchased at retail.

I don't know why developers/publishers don't offer a public beta test to everyone who preorders a game, whether on Kickstarter or at retail... The final release can only be better for it.

That's the right way to do it and it's what Larian did. Particularly with CRPGs which are always massively bug-ridden, have balance issues, etc. For CRPGs you really need all the beta testers you can get.

News Comments > Crytek to Repair Reputation with "Really High Quality Games"
41. Re: Crytek to Repair Reputation with Aug 19, 2014, 18:35 Cutter

Too late, everyone already knows you guys are gigantic douchebags.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - The Golf Club
3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - The Golf Club Aug 19, 2014, 18:30 Cutter

It's likely too common a name to trademark to begin with so I doubt it. The place by you is likely something like The Golf Club Xyzville on paper.

18274 Comments. 914 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo