Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 17745 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Jun 24, 2014, 20:59 Cutter

At launch? You shouln't buy that garbage at all. Fuck the CoDs and BFs of the world.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GOG.com Summer Sale 24-hour Adrenaline Rush
5. Re: GOG.com Summer Sale 24-hour Adrenaline Rush Jun 24, 2014, 20:53 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 24, 2014, 20:49:
Divinity II Directors Cut is on sale for $4 for the next 2 hours. Never played it, but 4.5 out of 5 stars 380 reviews. Sounds like a solid 50 hour RPG.

It's effing great and totally worth it! Get it!

Also grab Children of the Nile and King of Dragon Pass.

News Comments > More Crytek Rumors
38. Re: More Crytek Rumors Jun 24, 2014, 20:49 Cutter

Wildone wrote on Jun 24, 2014, 17:55:
Just wait till the Liberals come for YOUR money..

You mean like Clinton who cut taxes? Or Reagan - who made the largest tax increase in US history, or Bush Sr. who promised no new taxes then promptly raised them? Or the trillion dollars a year the GOP are stealing for their pals in the MIC and big oil? Yeah, it's the Dems who are the problem. Rolleyes

News Comments > Out of the Blue
30. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2014, 18:24 Cutter

nin wrote on Jun 24, 2014, 18:15:
Torchlight FREE, on gog's front page...2 hours left.

Thanks nin. I noticed that Brothers is on the Steam sale today for $3 so I grabbed that based on all the amazing feedback from people around here and in general on that title.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2014, 18:23 Cutter

Jenkins you motherfucker!

So no good deed goes unpunished. Driving today and this little turtle is trying to cross the road to get to the pond on the other side - a virtual turtle paradise as it were. So I'm afraid the wee guy is going to get run over because he's moving so slow so I hop out to grab him intent on delivering him to his pond. Well I slam the car door shut...on my index finger. Smashes the nail almost entirely off my finger. It was unreal how much it hurt. I was literally physically staggered and seeing stars, almost thought I was going pass out for a second.

So I go get my first aid kit out of the trunk as my finger is gushing blood all over, gause it up, tape it up, and meanwhile the little turtle makes it across like a boss, over the bottom of a fence - which is impressive by turtle standards and beelines it to the pond. Good for him. Meantime I got to the hospital to make sure nothing is broken and they tell me they need to reinsert the nail because the whole nailbed popped out. So they cut both sides of my finger to pull back the skin to insert the nail back in and than suture it up. Even with the local it hurt like a motherfucker. It still hurts like a motherfucker.

Not sure if there's a moral to the story, but it better have accrued me some good fucking karma with the Turtle gods.

News Comments > DICE on Bad Company 3: "Wait and See"
18. Re: DICE on Bad Company 3: Jun 24, 2014, 13:08 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Jun 24, 2014, 10:55:
Cutter wrote on Jun 24, 2014, 10:45:
Bad Company....they won't deny.

I see what you did there.
Great, underrated band BTW.

Makes you wanna have a few beers and rock out, doesn't it?
Headbang

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2014, 11:42 Cutter

How were they fancy? Were they dry aged? Waygu? Did they have little tuxedos on? Toff

And that statue must be a tribute to Austin Powers girl, Alotta Fagina.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 24, 2014, 10:54 Cutter

Is America the only country left on the planet with locked phones?

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 24, 2014, 10:48 Cutter

Neat, but I'd dearly love to see a proper CRPG based on dwarfs.

News Comments > DICE on Bad Company 3: "Wait and See"
7. Re: DICE on Bad Company 3: Jun 24, 2014, 10:45 Cutter

Bad Company....they won't deny.

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $47M
3. Re: Star Citizen Passes $47M Jun 23, 2014, 22:36 Cutter

Why not offer something substantive like a proper expansion? A good storyline for an SP arc or something. A million dollars for a virtual item is ludicrous. That sort of nonsense alone keeps me from taking this game seriously.

45. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 23, 2014, 20:33 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 15:47:
Cutter wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 15:31:
Or maybe it was a botched kidnapping or terrorist plot. Guess we'll never really know.

Or maybe aliens teleported the crew and passengers onto their mothership for tea and to create ghastly human-alien hybrids. As long as we're wildly speculating.

The events I'm postulating have occurred many times in the past causing many crashes. Occam's razor.

Why is that wild speculation? Prior to 9/11 you'd have thought some sheep-herders flying passaneger planes into skyscrapers was nonsense too. The guy was a muslim so that's not beyond the pale of a muslim terrorist plot by any stretch. Maybe he ditched the plane into the ocean on purpose screaming to Allah but the message never got transmitted. There's nothing wild about what terrorists will do.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jun 23, 2014, 20:13 Cutter

Hah, brilliant as usual.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jun 23, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Kung-Fu - Fear is the Only Darkness

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 23, 2014, 19:16 Cutter

Companies finally realize social media does exactly squat for their bottom line.

Shocker!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 23, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

But this is a long-term competitive space, which is good for consumers.

Really? So why are games $70 a pop for both of you? Where's the competition driving down prices and creating better products? What about all those exclusives you and Sony love so much? Oh yeah, the competition is awesome! Just love the "free market".

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 23, 2014, 18:58 Cutter

Not my cuppa tea, but I like the names. Makes me think Helf should make a game called Squee!

News Comments > Crytek Denies Bankruptcy Rumor
5. Re: Crytek Denies Bankruptcy Rumor Jun 23, 2014, 18:56 Cutter

Yeah, if I was workin' for Crytek I'd be polishing up my resume and sending it out right about now.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 23, 2014, 15:31 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 15:09:
Malaysian Airlines captain 'plotted route to remote island in Indian Ocean on simulator'.

So, a pilot who is also a total sim nut, who lives in SE Asia is the prime suspect because A) He flew some simulations out into the middle of the Indian island to land on some remote island and B) he didn't have any social engagements lined up (because married guys with kids in their 50s are such social butterflies). That's what they've got??? Do they think he was trying to recreate Lost in real life or something?

Barring new evidence, I think what happened here maybe have been similar to what happened to Payne Stewart's flight back in 1999: Depressurization or a fire damaged the plane, the pilot turned around to go back for an emergency landing, but before action could be completed, the crew and passengers were overwhelmed, and the plane continued on autopilot until it exhausted its fuel, crashing in the ocean.

Or maybe it was a botched kidnapping or terrorist plot. Guess we'll never really know.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
20. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 23, 2014, 15:28 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 14:15:
Doesn't Comcast own the equipment? Why would it be illegal? It's a separate channel that has nothing to do with what the customer is paying for since it neither affects their cap nor bandwidth (assuming Comcast is telling the truth). While I think the idea is silly and a cash grab, I don't think it would be illegal.
Same reason that food vendors have to acquire licenses and deal with the department of health, etc. to ensure public safety and compliance with public ordinances, taxes, etc. You don't just go open up shop in public anywhere anytime you feel like it. I'm just really curious as to the backstory behind all this.

17745 Comments. 888 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo