Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16579 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 29, 2014, 14:59 Cutter

Love Jimmy, wish he woulda got a better shake.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 29, 2014, 14:57 Cutter

Well 100 mil vs. 2B is definitely better business sense.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > TUG Early Access
4. Re: TUG Early Access Mar 29, 2014, 14:56 Cutter

Let me guess, the first DLC will be titled 'Rub'n'

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trademark
16. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trademark Mar 29, 2014, 14:55 Cutter

Enh. HR was ok. And Thief was just fucking bad - still haven't finished it and don't know if I ever will - so this'll be a good sale IF the reviews are all solid.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2014, 14:46 Cutter

Hah! Just got back from my bro's place and checking out his new pooch. Gadzooks I forgot how much energy puppies have. 3 month old Huskie and all she does is bounce and chew and bounce and chew. Anything, everything, everyone, bounce chew bounce chew bounce chew. She's cute as the dickens but man talk about a handful. Now I can see why as we get older so many people opt for rescue dogs at least a year or two old.

I'm hoping to get a new pooch in the next year or so but I know now it's not going to be a puppy.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 27, 2014, 22:38 Cutter

"I'm thinking there's probably a wealth of information that just got tucked into your pocket," Norton says. "Something that we'd like to get our hands on."

Your calls, your emails, your calendar, your photos not to mention the GPS data embedded in those photos could make a whole case, in one convenient package.

Not on my phone. Know why? I use my phone for phone calls. Don't text, don't take pics, etc. And if I was going to be a criminal I sure as shit wouldn't be stupid enough to use a phone for a crime and keep it. Anyone who does deserves to be caught.

Damn commie lib ACLU! How dare they fight to uphold someone's Constitutional rights!!!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 27, 2014, 22:33 Cutter

Planned obsolescence is wrong on all levels. Given what MS is worth and what they don't contribute in taxes they should be required to support all platforms so long as people use them.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 27, 2014, 22:30 Cutter

For the entire planet?

News Comments > Watch Dogs Trailer
8. Re: Watch Dogs Trailer Mar 27, 2014, 22:18 Cutter

nin wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 20:58:
Sure hope it's good. Fingers are crossed!

edit: BLOOD DRAGON ARCADE MACHINE SPOTTED!

Yeah, saw that too! They should make Rex Colt available for MP.

News Comments > Shadowrun Online Early Access Next Week
2. Re: Shadowrun Online Early Access Next Week Mar 27, 2014, 22:08 Cutter

And still not one frame of actual game footage after almost 2 years! I almost pity the suckers that got swindled by these assholes. Yet another strike against crowdfunding.

News Comments > Dead Space Free on Origin
17. Re: Dead Space Free on Origin Mar 27, 2014, 21:07 Cutter

It's true, hate on EA all you want, I'll still take them over Valve and Steam when it comes to CS. Valve's hippy lovefest 'do what you feel' bullshit translates into really bad CS. Well maybe not so much bad, as nearly non-existent. At least EA still gets that this is, in fact, a business.

17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 27, 2014, 16:40 Cutter

nin wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 16:37:
Yo Cutter! I see Grand Budapest has finally expanded to more theaters - check your listings!

Yeah, still haven't got around to seeing it yet, but I'm dying to. Ugh! Oh well, even if I miss it I'll grab the Blu-ray because I own all of Wes' stuff.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Mar 27, 2014, 16:38 Cutter

Heh, that game is so over the top stupid and silly. I honestly hope they make a fortune off it! They certainly deserve it. Lol!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
10. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 27, 2014, 16:32 Cutter

Exactly. Consoles themselves can be loss leaders because what the hell good are they if you don't use them? And to do that you have to buy games.

There's nothing beyond this periphreal - which is niche as it is. If Zuckerfuck thinks the masses are going to rush out and buy these to sit around with a VR Facebook he's definitely been doing too much blow.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 27, 2014, 13:47 Cutter

Woot! New trailer for the Warlord in Age of Wonders 3! This game is going to rock so hard! I hope everyone has their copy pre-ordered! For those unfamiliar with it think Civ meets HoMM.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 27, 2014, 13:42 Cutter

The new TMNT trailer is out. Why Michael Bay? And more seriously, why Megan Fox? I thought we had finally rid ourselves of her. Oh well, so much for a good TMNT reboot.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 27, 2014, 12:22 Cutter

Welp the 7 day says it's ranging from 6-14 degrees so hopefully the worst is ove and we're on our way. This should make for a wicked hot summer however. So before any of you bitch about the heat just remember what a shitty winter it was.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 27, 2014, 12:13 Cutter

QFT....

"Yeah at the minute the Dev Kits use HDMI or DVI to connect the screen and USB for head tracking/ input and the PC sees the device as a fairly dumb piece of kit (no really special drivers or complicated setup) so support is straight forward, but as the consumer version doesn't exist yet there's nothing stopping Oculus updating the SDK license before support for it is added. People trusted Oculus to not do that because they've been very vocal about their headset being an open hackable device where they'd profit from hardware sales and not a subsidised VR market share land grab. Lots of people don't really trust Zuckerberg and Co as much, particularly because a VR market share land grab is the reason they bought Oculus in the first place:

"We think the rationale is if Facebook can own the pipe, the platform or the operating system of the future, it will have much greater control over its destiny,"

It's why quite a few developers are wanting clarification before they commit further time to their Oculus projects. The idea of an app store/ Steam like system for distributing software is far from confirmed, but it's not exactly outside the realm of possibility either."

And this is just the sort of shit Notch is anticipating - along with many others. And this is why so many backers are rightfully upset. Oh well, so much for OR and VR.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Mar 27, 2014, 12:02 Cutter

Will definitely not be rushing out to buy this after the way WBIE behaved.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Re: Morning Screenshots Mar 27, 2014, 12:01 Cutter

Nice. Except the car. That looks stupid.

16579 Comments. 829 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo