Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16516 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Mar 24, 2014, 21:56 Cutter

How do people manage to do shit like this? Hrm? How?!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 24, 2014, 21:50 Cutter

Prez wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 21:36:
DarkCntry wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 20:30:
Honestly I still don't think that that poll is anything more than a joke. I mean saying that a game company with, at worst, a capitalistic mentality is worse than banks screwing people over out of their homes, large-scale companies foregoing safety and dumping millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf, and then the multitude of other companies out there that are actually causing physical harm on people is rather stupid.

You are assuming that everyone who votes has the exact same definition of "worst" as you do. As an example, someone else might have had pretty good customer service and got a decent home refinance loan from one of the banks you despise while having gotten screwed by EA in one or more of the myriad ways EA fucks over their customer base on a regular basis. Their vote is legitimate as well. Not veryone sees everything on a global scale; many people rate things based on how those things affect them personally. Which is why, incidentally, I voted for EA again...

Exactly. You're a direct customer of someone like EA and indirect with other companies like BP, Monsanto, et al. This isn't the "evilest" company in America, it's the worst - as it applies to how it treats customers and staff. While Monsanto is pure evil they treat their demons, er employees quite well, and their customers are farmers so unless you know some they're the ones getting fucked in the ass sans lube.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 24, 2014, 21:45 Cutter

Sounds like the tards on 4 chan still need to be shipped off to Camp X Ray on principle alone.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 24, 2014, 21:36 Cutter

Volition, go back and finish that fucking project! Much as I'm done with KS I'll fucking back that one! Post-apoc western? Are you fucking kidding me? Well? Are you? Outlaws meets Fallout?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

How could you cancel this?!?!?!?!?! Arrrrrrggghhh!

Wall2

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 24, 2014, 21:27 Cutter

Yeah, well good luck with that Kenny me boy. Let Molyneux know how that works out, lol!

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Mar 24, 2014, 21:25 Cutter

Cannot effing wait for AoW3! Gettin' the dee-luxe version and so should everyone else. They're saying this is the best of Civ meets the best of HoMM this time around. All the Let's Play vids I've been watching on it have definitely been giving me a little mahogany. Seven steenking days to go!

News Comments > Scourge of War: Waterloo Announced
1. Re: Scourge of War: Waterloo Announced Mar 24, 2014, 21:07 Cutter

My my! At Waterloo, Napoleon did surrender. Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 17:42 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 16:02:
Uh oh, Cutter's gonna be mad at you BobBob!

Not at all because my cans are effing sweet. And if you're gonna' drop the dosh on them, don't half ass it, buy something good, like Audio Technica.

Edit: I did a ton of research before I bought them and they kept coming back as the best for the pricepoint - and that they're in red is pretty cool too.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 24, 2014, 17:41 Cutter

I wish those goddamned machines would go away. Yet another totally needless environmental nightmare.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 24, 2014, 17:40 Cutter

I know businesses keep touting Teh Cloud is all that and a bag of chips but I haven't seen any data that's the case, or that it will remain in the long run. I know I wouldn't feel secure with my company's info in someone else's hands.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party
33. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party Mar 24, 2014, 17:38 Cutter

I'm almost finished my first run through and I'm 51 atm. So can I play with people running harder levels or do I have to grind those out alone first?

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Betrayer
14. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Betrayer Mar 24, 2014, 17:36 Cutter

Who would think that high-contrast BW is a good thing?!?! Charles Manson maybe?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 24, 2014, 14:27 Cutter

Apple paying off Comcast to fuck non-Apple users over. So much for net-neutrality.

Cisco to waste $1B on the cloud. Why?

What good is a black box if you can't find it? How about better GPS or RFID so you can find the damn plane to begin with.

She is pretty cute for an AG.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 11:12 Cutter

These are my Audio-Technica headphones and they're ahh-mazing! Look at the reviews and they're pretty much 5 star across the board for good reason. Sound is fantastic and they're super comfy. I just use a labtec desk mic for voice and it works fine.

Personally, I think this setup is a better way to go because I have yet to find the headset/mic combo that is comfortable and delivers good sound.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2014, 18:35 Cutter

Rock Roll and the Bedrock Twist still rule however.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Mar 23, 2014, 18:23 Cutter

Wow, it's almost full on 1984 in Britain now, isn't it?

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Mar 23, 2014, 17:57 Cutter

I hope Glass fails miserably for myriad reasons.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 23, 2014, 17:54 Cutter

Banshed. Never heard of it. Is it anything like Banished I wonder?

News Comments > EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week
17. Re: EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week Mar 23, 2014, 00:08 Cutter

Frijoles wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 23:28:
It's a fun game. If you enjoy Minecraft, you'll most likely enjoy this one. The grapple hook makes things wonderful (and reminds me of Quake II). Sadly I can't build worth shit, but I still enjoyed pretending that I can.

Build a giant frijole.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
4. Re: Saturday Interviews Mar 22, 2014, 19:41 Cutter

Makes me wonder how No Man's Sky is coming along.

16516 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo