Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20628 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > Brother against Brother Next Month
1. Re: Brother against Brother Next Month Mar 18, 2015, 09:12 Cutter

Virgil Kane is my name
And I served on the Danville train
'Till Stoneman's cavalry came
And tore up the tracks again

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > RIDE Demo
1. Re: RIDE Demo Mar 18, 2015, 09:08 Cutter

Ride Captain ride, upon your mystery ship....

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > Steam EU Refunds Now Available [Updated]
3. Re: Steam EU Refunds Now Available Mar 18, 2015, 09:06 Cutter

Cute but it doesn't mean anything. Your agreement can say whatever the hell you want but it's wholly unenforceable in the face of established law.

Nice to see NZ's gubment actually protecting its consumers. The rest of us are more or less bent over by force and have to take it sans lube.

News Comments > TITAN X Available
17. Re: TITAN X Available Mar 17, 2015, 22:33 Cutter

Lorcin wrote on Mar 17, 2015, 22:15:
Totally happy with 2560x1440 on a 27" for my desktop. Seems the perfect marriage of FPS and screen size.

What kind of monitor is that? My Asus VG278HE 144Hz 27" only does 1920x1080.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Mar 17, 2015, 20:37 Cutter

Ok, that was seriously awesome!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 17, 2015, 20:33 Cutter

Sounds more like a black budget OP for the intel agencies.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 17, 2015, 20:31 Cutter

Fucking Ars, I swear. Hertz put cameras in their property to protect them? Oh the nerve of them! Oh yeah! Dystopian future? Jesus Christ! Rolleyes

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 17, 2015, 20:25 Cutter

"We are quite clear that when you are using city computers, it is supposed to be for city business. This was not authorized business," Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday

Oh come on Bill! They literally get away with murder! You think they're even in the least bit concerned about this?

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 17, 2015, 20:16 Cutter

Good. Most Ontario cops are just overpaid ticket givers. 100k+ a year to hand out tickets is ridiculous.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Expansion Revealed
18. Re: Pillars of Eternity Expansion Revealed Mar 17, 2015, 18:24 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 17, 2015, 17:51:
OMG! I just watched for 1 min - so excited!!!!

And you can play this even with your hand as is!

News Comments > Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity
32. Re: Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity Mar 17, 2015, 18:23 Cutter

Value is relative, we all know that. I'd never spend $200 on a video game, but I often do on a bottle of wine. Okay, maybe not often. Certainly not as often as I'd like - which is every day - but I have no problem paying that for a good bottle. And even at that price point it's getting harder and harder to do because of China. Thanks a lot China! Jerks!

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End
20. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End Mar 17, 2015, 13:10 Cutter

Darks, this game fucking sucks. And you loving it doesn't change that. Deal with it.

News Comments > Dungeons 2 Demons Trailer
1. Re: Dungeons 2 Demons Trailer Mar 17, 2015, 13:08 Cutter

Terrible music for a game like this.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity
4. Re: Gone Gold - Pillars of Eternity Mar 17, 2015, 13:06 Cutter

Unhappy as I am with the delays, the fact that this is a game designed by Avellone, Cain, and Sawyer mitigates that a lot. I'm actually kind glad with about the GTA5 delay now so that should be coming by the time I'm done with this.

News Comments > Joe Montana Football 16 Revealed
4. Re: Joe Montana Football 16 Revealed Mar 17, 2015, 10:58 Cutter

Tim1_2 wrote on Mar 17, 2015, 10:36:
This seems like a really, really bad idea.

What do you mean seems?

6. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End Mar 17, 2015, 10:58 Cutter

Darks wrote on Mar 17, 2015, 10:54:
As usual, I see the hate is never ending at Blues.

You all seriously have no clue just how good this game really is.

Yeah. That's why it's such a runaway success, right? It's everyone else. Not you.

Rolleyes

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 17, 2015, 10:51 Cutter

Really? I love cabbage in all it's varied forms. I love calling money cabbage. Though I prefer referring to it as the 'Bay of Fundy'. However, I do not care for corned beef and cabbage. I prefer my corned beef in the form of a Reuben sandwich with some slaw on the side and maybe a knish or latke. For the similarity in ingredients between Jewish deli food and Irish food, I definitely prefer deli. Though of all stews, none are better than Irish stew with dumplings.

And whilst I don't participate in amateur night, I will raise a pint of the black and curse St. Patrick himself! Speaking of Irish hokum, did anyone catch Darby O'Gill and the Little People on TCM the other night? Ahh, twas grand!

Homer and the Leprechaun

This comment was edited on Mar 17, 2015, 10:56.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 17, 2015, 10:38 Cutter

Wow, looking at the comments for that article it seems the USPS seems to be doing all kinds of spying on people.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 17, 2015, 10:35 Cutter

'Tire Woo, I like heem' - Peeples.

2. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Mandatory Subscriptions End Mar 17, 2015, 10:33 Cutter

They're thrilled are they? 'Yeah! Our product was a massive failure so we've had to go F2P! What a thrill!'

20628 Comments. 1032 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo