Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19646 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
29. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 8, 2015, 17:40 Cutter

Ratty wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 17:12:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 16:04:
Note that the vast majority of terrorists come from the middle east, while the most populous Islamic nation, Indonesia, produces relatively few.
That's a good point I've never heard made. I've always felt it wasn't Islam that bred these bastards but the backward, oppressive, medieval culture they're rotting in over there. I don't think religion is the root cause of all this violence, it's just been the excuse: Ayatollahs and Imams who want to hold onto power, and men who enjoy keeping their women subservient.

Wrong, because the religion specifically call for these things. The oppression of women, and death to everyone else for just about everything else that doesn't spend the majority of the day on their knees facing a building in Arabia, or can't even talk about their religions without interjecting 'blessings be upon him' when remarking on their prophet.

They want everyone to bend their will. It's entirely about them. They have zero respect for our culture or love for our countries. We exist as nothing more than a better economic opportunity to them. When I was working one union gig as a bartender once - these fuckers were allowed to skip out of work when it was prayer time at Ramadam. Didn't matter how busy we were. We were told to accommodate them however possible and we shouldn't offend them by eating around them because they were fasting, they even cleared out private function room to turn it into a prayer room. Are you fucking kidding me? Who else gets that? Who else even ASKS for it?

It's like the Sikhs who demand to be cops and wear turbans. What part of UNIFORM don't you understand? Ever see a cop wearing a cross, or star of David, or the like? If you put your religion before everything else to the detriment of everyone else then you don't belong here. As much as the apologist liberals around here want to claim other religions are as bad, they're not, not even remotely. That's just white liberal guilt talking. 'Oh I can't call a spade, a spade, that would make me bad!' They're murdering people in the fucking streets and they still want to kiss their asses out of fear of offending them. That's just beyond fucked up. Whose side are they really on? Sure doesn't sound like ours.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2015, 13:17 Cutter

Happy birthday Frans.
Happy birthday Elvis.
RIP John Lennon.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 8, 2015, 12:50 Cutter

QFT....

"If these ideas, insult of Mohammed must be met with death, criticism of Islam must be met with death, if you leave Islam you must die, non muslims must convert or die, gays must be killed, women must dress like punctuation marks with no personhood visible, are not the beliefs of Muslims, then Muslims must defeat them. It doesn't really matter what outsiders do. Muslims are the only ones who can stop this idiocy. If they don't step forward and actively fight against this alleged perversion of Islam, then it isn't a perversion. Prove the western haters wrong. Or prove them right."

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 8, 2015, 12:44 Cutter

Verno wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 11:15:
I'm more tired of the excuses from muslim communities. Its an extreme minority that is not representative of our culture, we wash our hands of it and the like. Do these guys have to detonate a dirty bomb before they wake up and start to acknowledge the problem? There seems to be a pretty thin line between moderate and extreme muslims, many scholars and authors have been threatened by muslims living in western & european countries.

Is there any reasoning with people who want the rest of the world to strictly adhere to one sided bronze age cultural standards? Is tolerance really working? Can these two disparate civilizations actually co-exist peacefully? I often wonder.

Fuck the peace-at-any-price crowd. There's nothing hypocritical in being intolerant of the intolerant. The vast majority of us fall into the 'live and let live' camp. Believe whatever the hell you want but the moment that you start trying to force your values on me and mine then we have a serious problem. They're little different from any hate group and they're more extremist on the whole so how does that not warrant a reaction? Just look at those woman in Riyadh who were charged with terrorism by the religious police because they chose to drive. Are you fucking kidding me? Even in the upper echelons of power over there all there talk about being more progressive is nothing but lip service for the west.

It's a religion of extremism and intolerance, no matter what the moderates say, period. And it has to go. They can be brought kicking and screaming into the 21st century if need be, or left face down in the dust as far as I'm concerned. There choice. One thing for certain though, the fucking politicians need to stop screwing around and trying to play the 'oh most of them are peaceful and nice' card. Put a ban on if need be. Hell, even extremists like the Klan and Neo Nazis aren't as bad as these assholes, so what does that say?

News Comments > Star Citizen at $69M
20. Re: Star Citizen at $69M Jan 8, 2015, 12:20 Cutter

69 dudes!

It's like DayZ, when all your friends are doing it you jump on the bandwagon too.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness of Crowds

Great book.

News Comments > Zombie Studios Closed
5. Re: Zombie Studios Closed Jan 8, 2015, 11:55 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 10:51:
For being around for so long, how come I've only heard of them just now?

Yeah, I was gonna' say, 'Who?'

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 7, 2015, 20:44 Cutter

Whilst that's tragic what happened in Paris today, I really wish the politicians would just shut the fuck up. I physically feel nauseous and outrage when I see and hear these sociopathic, fascist hegemonists going on about freedom and yada yada yada when they - and what they really stand for - is most of the problem in the first fucking place. It's their policies that give rise to this reactionary extremism to begin with.

You want to get serious? Then let's get serious. No more half measures. Take off the gloves. Do what the Romans would have done, level a village somewhere over there everytime they pull some shit like this here. We need to be either all in or not at all on this bullshit. Those Muslims are killing the wrong people anyway. It's their leaders selling them out for a fast buck. If you have to riot and kill because someone pokes fun at your religion, than it's actually a cult and you may want to question being part of it. If God is so great, then why the fuck doesn't he handle it personally if he's so offended? Assholes.

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Jan 7, 2015, 20:33 Cutter

How are they going to manage that when the servers are down or the game goes offline permanently in a few years?

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jan 7, 2015, 20:32 Cutter

I'm goin' down....to Sin City!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Op Ed Jan 7, 2015, 20:31 Cutter

LibertyOrDeath wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 18:09:
Yes, free internet for everyone you liberal pukes (just kidding).

Yeah, those poor ol' millionaires and billionaires need all the help they can get.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 7, 2015, 20:29 Cutter

Fuck Ver and libertarian clowns like him. Self-entitled assholes who think they should be able to reap the benefits of society without having to pay for it. Good on State, leave him to rot.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 7, 2015, 20:25 Cutter

How Smed is not gone yet boggles the mind. They should have shitcanned him a decade ago.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 7, 2015, 20:24 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 18:39:
Pretty cool. Looks fantastic. Wonder if the Skywind folks will donate anything to this project.

Also, cool of Bethblog to feature it. Love Bethesda for their pro-mod stance.

I'd love them a lot more if they were doing proper ports and PC UIs to begin with. Given the money they make on these games from PC players, we shouldn't be an afterthought in that regard that the community has to fix.

News Comments > Next International in August
1. Re: Next International in August Jan 7, 2015, 20:22 Cutter

Fuck all this west coast bullshit. Do some in the east, or at least centralize it so it's easier for everyone.

News Comments > Mafia III News Soon?
3. Re: Mafia III News Soon? Jan 7, 2015, 20:20 Cutter

Loved Marfia Un et Deux, so yeah I'm in. Sucks Joe won't be in it.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2015, 20:19 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 16:42:
Jivaro wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 16:29:
Creston wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 15:55:
Damn, that shit in Paris is fucked up...

Yeah, yeah it is. So senseless.

Yeah, they even had police guarding them. WTF. Not sure they could have done anything differently beyond self-censorship. God, I hate religious extremists.

Dear Lord, save me from your followers.

23. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2015, 20:17 Cutter

Blue wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 17:03:
Cutter wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 13:54:
What are the odds that Marla, if she were her own individual person and not a figment of Jack’s imagination, would choose to use the word’s “She’s infectious human waste!” to describe herself in the third person when we know that Jack and Tyler literally use infectious human waste to make soap. This is a deliberate connection the director was trying to make.

This is why Tyler is wearing rubber gloves when he has sex with Marla.

Wrong. They were using human fat, not infectious waste. Fat makes the best soap - tallow, lard, etc. And Durden was wearing only one glove symbolizing it was something very kinky.

The dumpster where they get the fat has a large sign that literally says "Infectious Waste."

Yes, because it contains various pathogens. It's the same reason we only use ruminant dung as fertilizer and not that of omnivores or carnivores. It doesn't matter because when you render off the fat - something I do all the time - you're left with pure byproduct. Which, when saponified with sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide changes it into soap. The point being he isn't making soap with anything dangerous, so his reasoning is wrong.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2015, 20:17 Cutter

Woops double post.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 7, 2015, 16:28 Cutter

Necrophob wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 15:17:
Cutter wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 14:54:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 14:13:
Compilations of cut scenes are pretty obviously violations, but I'm not sure that let's play vids would be. Due to the interactive element, each person creates a unique instance, so it's not like posting a copy of a song or movie.

That's still no different from sampling music. They're using someone else's property to enrich themselves. That's a licensing issue, plain and simple.

And what is the value of free marketing? Companies want their cake, and to eat it, too.

Do you get paid for word of mouth advertising? No. Then what's with the sense of self-entitlement? You're using someone else's work to make money. It's pretty cut and dry to me.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 7, 2015, 16:27 Cutter

ForgedReality wrote on Jan 7, 2015, 16:25:
First Need for Speed: No Limits Gameplay Emerges

Fuck you. I'm so sick of this annoying, garbage arcade bullshit. Need for Speed has sucked since the early 2000s. Bring back High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed gameplay, and maybe I'll consider going back. Every single NFS since then has been horrid.

Fuck that. Insterstate '76 still has the best driving physics of any game to date. I so fucking hate Actiblizz for just sitting on this property.

19646 Comments. 983 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo