Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16470 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Scourge of War: Waterloo Announced
1. Re: Scourge of War: Waterloo Announced Mar 24, 2014, 21:07 Cutter

My my! At Waterloo, Napoleon did surrender. Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way....

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 17:42 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Mar 24, 2014, 16:02:
Uh oh, Cutter's gonna be mad at you BobBob!

Not at all because my cans are effing sweet. And if you're gonna' drop the dosh on them, don't half ass it, buy something good, like Audio Technica.

Edit: I did a ton of research before I bought them and they kept coming back as the best for the pricepoint - and that they're in red is pretty cool too.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 24, 2014, 17:41 Cutter

I wish those goddamned machines would go away. Yet another totally needless environmental nightmare.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 24, 2014, 17:40 Cutter

I know businesses keep touting Teh Cloud is all that and a bag of chips but I haven't seen any data that's the case, or that it will remain in the long run. I know I wouldn't feel secure with my company's info in someone else's hands.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party
33. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party Mar 24, 2014, 17:38 Cutter

I'm almost finished my first run through and I'm 51 atm. So can I play with people running harder levels or do I have to grind those out alone first?

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Betrayer
14. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Betrayer Mar 24, 2014, 17:36 Cutter

Who would think that high-contrast BW is a good thing?!?! Charles Manson maybe?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 24, 2014, 14:27 Cutter

Apple paying off Comcast to fuck non-Apple users over. So much for net-neutrality.

Cisco to waste $1B on the cloud. Why?

What good is a black box if you can't find it? How about better GPS or RFID so you can find the damn plane to begin with.

She is pretty cute for an AG.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 11:12 Cutter

These are my Audio-Technica headphones and they're ahh-mazing! Look at the reviews and they're pretty much 5 star across the board for good reason. Sound is fantastic and they're super comfy. I just use a labtec desk mic for voice and it works fine.

Personally, I think this setup is a better way to go because I have yet to find the headset/mic combo that is comfortable and delivers good sound.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2014, 18:35 Cutter

Rock Roll and the Bedrock Twist still rule however.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Mar 23, 2014, 18:23 Cutter

Wow, it's almost full on 1984 in Britain now, isn't it?

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Mar 23, 2014, 17:57 Cutter

I hope Glass fails miserably for myriad reasons.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 23, 2014, 17:54 Cutter

Banshed. Never heard of it. Is it anything like Banished I wonder?

News Comments > EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week
17. Re: EverQuest Next Landmark Closed Beta Next Week Mar 23, 2014, 00:08 Cutter

Frijoles wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 23:28:
It's a fun game. If you enjoy Minecraft, you'll most likely enjoy this one. The grapple hook makes things wonderful (and reminds me of Quake II). Sadly I can't build worth shit, but I still enjoyed pretending that I can.

Build a giant frijole.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
4. Re: Saturday Interviews Mar 22, 2014, 19:41 Cutter

Makes me wonder how No Man's Sky is coming along.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Mar 22, 2014, 17:32 Cutter

Nice. Barely pay any taxes at all and bilk the taxpayers for several hundred thousand a year more. Why doesn't the gubment just say 'Comply or we revoke your corporate charter?' Oh right, for the same reason they let them get away paying virtually no tax. Silly me.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Mar 22, 2014, 17:29 Cutter

Yeah, well we can all see what Orth's advice is worth. Pfft. We see how well the Spybox and Win8 have worked out so far as well. No company is too big to fail. If you think you can really dictate terms and not listen to what they want then a hard rain is gonna' fall.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 16:18 Cutter

Boy, the Gunnar-man sure has your number! Lol!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Mar 22, 2014, 16:09 Cutter

Better idea, MS, stop telling people what they want and try listening to what they want.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
2. Re: Saturday Previews Mar 22, 2014, 16:02 Cutter

Yeah this sounds effing fantastic! If they can pull it off it'll be ahh-mazing!

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
1. Re: Saturday Interviews Mar 22, 2014, 16:02 Cutter

That's more iterative. If your replayability is dependent on making the opposite choices you did the first time around than it's not real freedom, is it?  

16470 Comments. 824 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo