Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19150 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy
20. Re: Elite: Dangerous Refund Policy Nov 20, 2014, 12:35 Cutter

Annnnnd here come the inevitble lawsuits. Just a mind-boggling stupid move. Before the dust settles on this I suspect this will go down as one of the all-time classic business blunders. Not only did he lie/breach contract, but he's only offering partial refunds? Oh he's so screwed. And he's just burned all his bridges in the process. Best of luck in your next career outside of gaming, Dave.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WoW Re-Passes 10M Subscribers
30. Re: WoW Re-Passes 10M Subscribers Nov 20, 2014, 02:59 Cutter

.Drifter wrote on Nov 20, 2014, 02:13:
Endo wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 22:50:
Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's good.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad.

Yes it does.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2014, 16:50 Cutter

mag wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 16:01:
Cutter wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 10:25:
That'd be funny, a tranny with a tranny problem.

And I really like Ken. Black Rain is still one of my fave flicks. It just oozes style.

Ugh, was up until 4AM with DAI. Gotta admit, I'm duly impressed so far, and it really is friggin gorgeous.

Also, that version of 'tranny' is a slur. I know, I know, PC police. But just for your edification.

Are you a transvestite? And even if you are do you speak for all of them? Are you their king...er, queen? Thanks but I really don't care about what other people consider PC. In fact, the more PC they get, the more reactionary the rest of us get.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
15. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 19, 2014, 16:47 Cutter

The idea of ride sharing is great, but yeah there needs to be some serious regulations put in place.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2014, 10:25 Cutter

That'd be funny, a tranny with a tranny problem.

And I really like Ken. Black Rain is still one of my fave flicks. It just oozes style.

Ugh, was up until 4AM with DAI. Gotta admit, I'm duly impressed so far, and it really is friggin gorgeous.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 19, 2014, 10:21 Cutter

Evey single one of those complaints by the city is laughable at best. As someone who worked downtown most of his life I can say I hate cabbies - at least in TO - with a white hot passion. Anything that provides competition - or puts them out of business - is a good thing. They're a fucking menace to society. Fuck them and the cab they drove in with.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Op Ed Nov 18, 2014, 22:08 Cutter

LibertyOrDeath wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 21:52:
I hope voting against the Constitution will change once the new congress is sworn in, but we will see.

I can see your point Cutter, but do we really want people that fail in life to run government? I mean... you do not have to be rich, but at least have some success in life. Know what I mean?

Yes, but most wealth is inherited these days. So the only thing these people have achieved is being lucky enough to win the genetic lottery and be born to money. Success is measured a lot of different ways. And we see how bad it is when it's basically all businessmen and lawyers. Like Dr. Tyson said, where are the scientists and engineers and artists and the rest of life representing us.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Nov 18, 2014, 21:41 Cutter

Man, we are just falling like dominoes around here. Weak, weak men. I caved like a spelunker. I bought it. DL finishes in 10 minutes. Just could not wait after all the praise. And the fact no GTA5 makes all the difference in the world. Is anyone going to be up for some DAI co-op?

Edit: Should mention I finally did the VPN Mexican store thing. Saved myself almost $25 bucks on the CE edition so that's a bottle of rum right there. I'm going to be doing a lot more of that G2A from now on.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 18, 2014, 21:39 Cutter

And why would a vote even be required? They're walking all over the Constitution. This simply boggles the mind. Oh wait, America is a plutocracy now so it doesn't.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 18, 2014, 20:22 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 19:16:
Hmm .. someone sent me an early Xmas present and it's a Wii U. Should I keep this thing or return it? I'm more into FPS and TPS action / sci-fi games.

Unless you're into cutesy console games, Wii Fit or need a box for Netflix get rid of it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age: Inquisition
21. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age Inquisition Nov 18, 2014, 14:42 Cutter

Obscenity laws prevent Indian release of Dragon Age: Inquisition - EA says decision is "not specific to same gender romance."

Fucking liars, of course it is. This, this is the sort of shit that makes people hate EA. They don't want to offend India? So what they're saying is they don't want to offend a bunch of gang-raping, misogynistic bigots. I'd say boycott India but what do you get from there you could boycott anyway?

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 18, 2014, 14:27 Cutter

I used to live next door to this redneck and he was the one who corrected me on it. 'Transmission? What the fuck is that, eh? It's a fuckin' tranny, buddy!'

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age: Inquisition
17. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dragon Age Inquisition Nov 18, 2014, 14:25 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 12:52:
Darks wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 12:15:
I have a friend who worked on this game, I'm going to be asking him to put In a request to put in auto combat.

Or at the least make it so we can toggle it...

Also ask them to allow for a keyboard shortcut to the "take all" functionality. Having to move your mouse over to the physical location of the botton on screen gets boring in a hurry. You're already hitting F to take the loot, who not just hit F again to take all? Like RPGs have been doing for a dozen years or so already.

So it needs Autoloot, Autocombat and Focus Combat fixed for the PC? Start a thread on their forums and see if you can't get the ball rolling.

News Comments > Forza Horizon 2 Listed for PC?
9. Re: Forza Horizon 2 Listed for PC? Nov 18, 2014, 14:19 Cutter

Yeah but there's already a ton of PC racing games and more on the way.

News Comments > No MP for Just Cause 3 Launch
10. Re: No MP for Just Cause 3 Launch Nov 18, 2014, 14:18 Cutter

Well at least they're not lying like Braben and co.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Launch Trailer
40. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Launch Trailer Nov 18, 2014, 10:44 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 08:55:
Creston wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 01:40:
- Having to hold either R or left mouse continuously to keep attacking. What.the.fuck...? Seriously, Bioware dev who thought this was a great idea (it was you, wasn't it, Laidlaw?) please sit down at a table and write down the reasons why you thought this was a great idea. I'm sure "It works fine on a controller!" will be your #1 reason. But write down all of them. I'll wait.

Done? Okay. Now cross through EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, and write "I am a complete idiot, and should never be allowed to design games ever again" on that same sheet.

Holy fuck what an incredibly irritating mechanism...

That's standard action RPG design. But from the rest of your post, it sounds like we all just might as well use a gamepad anyway!

Yeah but this is supposed to be a CRPG not an ARPG. And it's a lot more work managing a party than just one character. And for the money they're going to make on this not doing a proper PC UI is inexcusable. They just need to stop being so goddamned cheap and do it right to begin with.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 18, 2014, 10:36 Cutter

Transmission? You mean the tranny? Real men say tranny.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 18, 2014, 10:29 Cutter

Oh puh-lease! Harper's "fight" with the telcos and cabecos is all smoke and mirrors. We have the exact same problems as the US with virtual monopolies/duopolies Canadians have less choices in everything comparatively! Either regulate all those fuckers and set a flat rate or really open up the markets and ensure competition. We're still overpaying and are caps are even worse than in the US so is that what US can learn?

And why does there "need" to be internet/wifi in school to begin with? So kids can text and game all day? Show me some comprehensive studies on what percentage of the internet is used for actual study and actual learning. If anything I warrant it's the opposite as they're just finding it easier to plagiarize work. And lastly, why don't the fucking parents pay for their brats? People without kids are so sick of getting screwed by the breeders all the time. Take some fucking responsibility for your progeny. You wanna' dip the stick? You pay for the oil!

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 18, 2014, 10:21 Cutter

And who cares what's huge in India?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 18, 2014, 10:20 Cutter

I really wanted 5 out before Xmas. *grumble* *mumble*

19150 Comments. 958 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo