Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23091 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Dec 30, 2015, 15:28 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 30, 2015, 10:29:
Honestly, while I like the ultra-grim tone in the Witcher 3, I wish there was more visible of the war between Nilfgaard and the North. Not necessarily mass battles or anything, but at least skirmishes here and there, contested territory, etc.

It almost feels as if you've come into the area during a time of cease-fire.

Agreed. One thing I really like in FO4 so far are how you regularly come across random groups battling each other - particularly after the BoS shows up. The first really good one was I heard a shitload of gunfire and explosions in the distance so hurried on to see what was happening and it was this large firefight between the BoS and a group of Super Mutants at one of the listening arrays complete with Vertibird in on the action. You see people fighting raiders, beasties, etc. Makes the world feel more alive.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Descent Royalty Dispute
8. Re: Descent Royalty Dispute Dec 30, 2015, 15:22 Cutter

LurkerLito wrote on Dec 30, 2015, 10:03:
I hate these kinds of deals. I don't blame Parallax at all for doing this but seriously, don't sell the trademark name without the dam game. Now this game is basically in limbo and can never be sold again till their dispute is done. Parallax can't sell it because it would be trademark infringement, Interplay can't sell it cause it would be copyright infringement. I am pretty sure it is crap like this that keeps old games like NoLF near impossible to find the "owners".

Exactly. And it's just bad business. Who would ever agree to such a deal knowing this is precisely the kind of thing that can happen. It's an all or nothing affair.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 29, 2015, 23:04 Cutter

Hah! That's so weird I was looking at all this 1970s interior design stuff last night. If I ever come up big I'll totes get a groovy 70's pad built for me.

16 Chic 1970s Interiors You Would Want To Live In

Atompunk Interior Design (aka 70s Shagadelicness, Baby) - Love that bathroom! And love sunken living rooms!

Awesome 70s bathrooms

And this 70s swingin pad was up for sale in Norfolk for a measly 300k! What a steal!

News Comments > Battleborn Character and Unlock Details
1. Re: Battleborn Character and Unlock Details Dec 29, 2015, 22:55 Cutter

Well if it's pretty quickly why lock them at all? Oh right, to maintain the illusion of forward progress.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Dec 29, 2015, 18:29 Cutter

I thought Star Wars had the original battle chess.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2015, 16:03 Cutter

Yeah, saw Motorhead back in the day. Managed to have a beer with the band too. The bar we used to hang out always saw it's share of acts cone through there. We partied with Motorhead, Bad Manners, The Villains, a few of the guys from Def Leppard once, Black Flag - sat drinking beer and talking politics with Henry for an hour which was cool. Lemmy was good lad, funny as hell, nice guy, liked to give'r.

Aww, Joohn Bradbury from The Specials just died too.

News Comments > Mass Effect: Andromeda Departure
2. Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda Departure Dec 29, 2015, 15:53 Cutter

No one wants to be Edmonton. That's like serving a sentence.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 28, 2015, 15:50 Cutter

Beckett, The Lion in Winter, A Man for all Seasons, those are the kinds of things to watch this time of year.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
11. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 28, 2015, 15:47 Cutter

Popular amongst teens sure. It's definitely a generational thing. Overall? Not even close. And that doesn't even account for the merchandising.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Dec 28, 2015, 15:44 Cutter

I don't understand how actors can play a role like this without checking the source material. As if they're too cool for it. Personally I think they're lying for that very reason.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
7. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Dec 27, 2015, 15:51 Cutter

Even in Star Trek where they can talk to the computer they *still* use a keyboard. Until people are literally jacking into "cyberspace" and their thoughts are translated directly they'll be using a KB/M. And so long as people need to do actual real work on a PC they're not going anywhere.

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
2. Re: Sunday Interviews Dec 27, 2015, 15:46 Cutter

Highly anticipated by who?

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Next Month
9. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Next Month Dec 27, 2015, 15:44 Cutter

It's not a Tomb-er!

News Comments > Steam Issues Fixed
20. Re: Steam Issues Fixed Dec 26, 2015, 21:03 Cutter

Omni wrote on Dec 26, 2015, 12:40:
That's why I never say my payment methods on any online stores and what not.

But yeah another security flaw at valve. Multi-million $ company not capable of running there shit.

All these fucking internet cunts praising Gabe and valve are a fucking joke and keep falling for there PR.

Same. For the 30 seconds it takes to fill out your payment info each time it's worth not having the bother of cancelling and replacing cards.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2015, 15:36 Cutter

Retired wrote on Dec 26, 2015, 14:40:
Cutter wrote on Dec 26, 2015, 13:51:
I love when I wake up gettin' all pumped up to Daft Punk's One More Time!

Update on RAM issue?

I got it sussed. I had used the default optimized BIOS key and missed changing the RAM settings, which I had to do manually. So it wasn't very optimized, was it?

Anyway, works like it should. Merry Xmas, mofo! Joker

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2015, 13:51 Cutter

I love when I wake up gettin' all pumped up to Daft Punk's One More Time!

News Comments > Christmas Tech Bits
1. Re: Christmas Tech Bits Dec 25, 2015, 14:26 Cutter

It'll take 50 years, at least, to see most people - in the first world - in autonomous cars. Hell, most people in the snow belt don't even commit to buying winter tires, so the adoption process will be slow. I don't know how well this will work out with a mix of autonomous cars and non on the road. Given all the problems we see with that mix now 2 years seems overly optimistic by a damn sight.

Ad-wrapped cars. Yeah. just what people need, yet more distractions on the road. *sigh*

News Comments > The Witcher III Graphics Mod
1. Re: The Witcher III Graphics Mod Dec 25, 2015, 14:19 Cutter

Look great. Also looks like a pig to run too. Guess we'll see when the second expansion is released.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2015, 04:00 Cutter

UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 17:19:
Cutter wrote on Dec 24, 2015, 14:55:
Damn, man I was up till 5AM with FO4...and when I shut it down I thought it was about 2AN, heh. Is there a way to see what an item breaks down into before you pick it up? Right now I'm just grabbing everything and then going through my inventory and dumping what I don't need and it's a PITA.
Actually, when looking at a container try using the transfer option that will open a transfer/barter screen . Then when you select the item is should give you a component breakdown in the center of the screen.

Also, why not just dump it all in a work bench with the transfer all junk option. That way if you need it later , you still got it.

Because I want to focus on prioritizing materials. I don't want to be loading up on just everything and heading back to Sanctuary every 2 minutes.

News Comments > Christmas Eve Legal Briefs
3. Re: Christmas Eve Legal Briefs Dec 25, 2015, 03:56 Cutter

I enjoyed the hell out of the Martian. Damon was perfect in that role. Looking forward to the Rev as well.

23091 Comments. 1155 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo