Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 21819 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Interviews
8. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 30, 2015, 09:48 Cutter

Silicon Avatar wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 09:33:
InBlack wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 02:29:
Cutter wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 20:05:
Oh, so he's going to commit that sociopath to an asylum where he can get the treatment he so desperately needs?

Sociopaths are not crazy. They can also tell right from wrong, they just don't give a shit. If we started committing people without a conscience to mental institutions, we might as well give up the so called 'free market' economy, since that would include pretty much everyone on Wall Street, and the rest of the world's top bankers included...

Not seeing the downside here..

Yeah, was just going to say the same thing. Sounds like nothing but good to me.

"During times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Five Nights at Freddy's Developer Responds to "Hate"
23. Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Developer Responds to Jul 30, 2015, 09:45 Cutter

Timmeh wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 09:28:
pnag wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 06:45:
My problem with it is, God didn't make him successful, his hard work did - no invisible force did that for him.

1. You don't know that, its just current meme of the day

2. my experience is that success is a combination of you and weird shit happening for you.

call it god call it grandmas ghost call it the fey I don't care. My experience tells me something is going on in Kansas.

might as well be thankful for it.

No actually we do know that. Because if he hadn't done the work the game wouldn't exist. Or maybe the invisible sky wizard would have just magically conjured it into existence for him, right? Shit, why go to all that trouble and not just have a magic treasure chest of money appear in front of him instead?

22. Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Developer Responds to Jul 30, 2015, 09:40 Cutter

Xoxotl wrote on Jul 30, 2015, 05:50:
Cutter wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 22:33:
Because we're sick and tired of the stupidity of religious kooks. We're fed up that we can't have nice things because of them. If it weren't for religious assholes we'd already be livig in a Trekian paradise by now.

Trekian Paradise? The only thing holding back humanity from utopia is religion?

Riiiight.

I consider myself agnostic, but Yeahyeah has a point. Somebody mentions God in a partially positive context and militant atheists freak the fuck out. It's almost Pavlovian in your response.

That's right. From Galileo on down science has always been, and still is, hobbled to serve the whims of the religious kooks. It's never a problem so long as its used to make weapons to kill other religious kooks who's belief system is obviously wrong because they believe something different, but try and do some stem cell research to cure the myriad health problems of man and it's a crime against humanity. It's the same in every single aspect of life. Religious assholes FORCING their superstitious bullshit and nonsense on the rest of us.

Religion is a mental disease of the stupid and insane. If you really believe there's some all-powerful invisible sky wizard who interferes in all aspects of everyone's lives then you should be committed to an asylum for shock treatment and deprogramming. Ironically, if mankind survives these dark ages of superstitious ignorance it'll be a miracle.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jul 29, 2015, 22:37 Cutter

Sent Blue the links for tomorrow. There's already a WH petition with over 100k sigs to extradite his ass to Zimbabwe. And an article talking about the actual legal possibility of it and other repercussions that motherfucker could face at home and abroad. 15 years in PMITA prison in Zimbabwe sounds about right for him.

3. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 29, 2015, 22:35 Cutter

Bill Borre wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 20:42:
I'll always love Peter for Magic Carpet. That game was awesome.

How do you feel about Steppenwolf's Magic Carpet Ride?

13. Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Developer Responds to Jul 29, 2015, 22:33 Cutter

Yeahyeah Yeah wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 22:04:
Cutter wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 20:03:
God has blessed him? So what? Did he curse him before? Is that how that works? Fucking religious kooks I swear.

Atheists freak out against invocations of God so much it practically lends credence to movies like The Exorcist. 'The Power of Christ Compels You!' could easily send some atheists screaming bloody murder and spitting pea soup.

Because we're sick and tired of the stupidity of religious kooks. We're fed up that we can't have nice things because of them. If it weren't for religious assholes we'd already be livig in a Trekian paradise by now.

News Comments > Toy Soldiers: War Chest Next Month
3. Re: Toy Soldiers: War Chest Next Month Jul 29, 2015, 22:30 Cutter

Linthat22 wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 20:54:
Cutter wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 19:57:
And we all fall down, like toy soldiers....

Step by step, heart to heart..... Something something something...

Lol, nice one. Didn't think anyone would recognize that.

1. Re: Evening Interviews Jul 29, 2015, 20:05 Cutter

Oh, so he's going to commit that sociopath to an asylum where he can get the treatment he so desperately needs?

6. Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Developer Responds to Jul 29, 2015, 20:03 Cutter

God has blessed him? So what? Did he curse him before? Is that how that works? Fucking religious kooks I swear.

News Comments > Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Trailer
2. Re: Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Trailer Jul 29, 2015, 20:02 Cutter

Yeah, colour me cautiously optimistic but I'm liking what I see so far.  

News Comments > Toy Soldiers: War Chest Next Month
1. Re: Toy Soldiers: War Chest Next Month Jul 29, 2015, 19:57 Cutter

And we all fall down, like toy soldiers....

News Comments > World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week
5. Re: World of Warcraft Expansion Reveal Next Week Jul 29, 2015, 19:55 Cutter

World of Warcraft: Pimpin' - Get Stitches to handle yo bitches!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
53. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 16:54 Cutter

MajorD wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 16:31:
Kxmode wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 14:12:
Cutter wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 14:04:
Ahh, now we see why MS is giving away free copies of Windows 10, it's because you have zero privacy.

Microsoft’s new small print – how your personal data is (ab)used

Think I'll pass on that thanks.

How is this worse than what retail stores do with your purchases? Every time you swipe your card at Target or Starbucks that information is collected, stored, and aggregated with other personal information to create profiles to identify who you are, what you do, where you go, how you spend your money, etc. etc. Windows 10 is just a small piece of a much larger privacy issue. There are companies out there who then take all this data and sell it to politicians or business to help them figure how to market to you.

Agreed. Additionally, do you realize how much data is collected from using your SmartPhone/apps???

Um. none. I don't have GPS enabled. I don't text. And I don't use apps that allow them to root around my phone and use my data and other personal information. You guys obviously don't care about your privacy but some of us do.

51. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 16:52 Cutter

NewMaxx wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 14:22:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 13:49:
We "feel" banning guns will help society, yet lack any solid evidence to back that up. (Yes, I am well aware of all the studies. Studies funded by special interest groups that for sure have no bias.)

There's a lot of interesting facts around that, actually. For example, the UK's stronger gun laws mean that the number of violent crimes involving firearms (1 in 20) is far less than the US. However, the UK has over twice the number of violent crimes as in the US. It's pretty clear that any "one size fits all" approach to gun control is naive.

Really? Just a quick search and it shows me something vastly different.

UK vs. US Crime Stats

Murders with Firearms: UK - 14 US - 9,369
Violent Crime Murders: UK - 722 US - 12,996
Violent Crime Murders per capita: UK - 11.68 US - 42.01
Murders with Firearms per capita: UK - 0.236 US - 32.57

Total Crimes per capita: UK - 109.96 US - 41.29
*Note: Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence. Figures expressed per thousand population for the same year.

So in some cases you have more petty crime in Britain, but much more serious crime and murder in the US. Regardless if you have more people engaging in fisticuffs at least they walk away from that. At least people can defend themselves from clubs and knives or run away. You can't outrun a bullet or defend against it unless you're in SWAT gear with a shield, which would be kind of a pain in the ass to be walking around in all day every day. So the gun nuts can keep trying to rationalize it however they like, but the facts prove them wrong.
Gun control works.

34. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 14:18 Cutter

Kxmode wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 14:12:
Cutter wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 14:04:
Ahh, now we see why MS is giving away free copies of Windows 10, it's because you have zero privacy.

How is this worse than what retail stores do with your purchases? Every time you swipe your card at Target or Starbucks that information is collected, stored, and aggregated with other personal information to create profiles to identify who you are, what you do, where you go, how you spend your money, etc. etc. Windows 10 is just a small piece of a much larger privacy issue. There are companies out there who then take all this data and sell it to politicians or business to help them figure how to market to you.

A) It's why I generaally pay for things with cash.
B) Being monitored everytime you use your PC is a whole different ball of wax. You're talking about giving them complete, unfettered access to everything you do on and offline and selling that to 3rd parties, the government, etc. That's a pretty huge fucking difference from buying a coffee at Starbucks once in a while.

31. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 14:04 Cutter

But Microsoft’s updated privacy policy is not only bad news for privacy. Your free speech rights can also be violated on an ad hoc basis as the company warns:

“We will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to”, for example, “protect their customers” or “enforce the terms governing the use of the services”.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 13:52 Cutter

TangledThorns wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 11:43:
The outrage over a guy killing a lion versus Planned Parenthood killing and selling baby parts is truly outrageous.

Are you trolling or really that much of an idiot?

News Comments > BATTLETECH Announced
17. Re: BATTLETECH Announced Jul 29, 2015, 13:41 Cutter

Ima wait and see but I'll keep mah fingers crossed.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 09:43 Cutter

So what's the deal with this "free" upgrade and how long does it last?

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 29, 2015, 09:42 Cutter

Frags4Fun wrote on Jul 29, 2015, 08:43:
That dentist that killed Cecil is getting obliterated in social media. I hate these cowardly trophy hunters. It would be great if the predators from the Alien vs Predator universe would kidnap these pathetic losers and make them the prey. I doubt that the predators would see them as a worthy opponent though.

And there is no shortage of right-wing sociopaths that support him. I'm sure assholes like Ted Nugent are lining up to be his next patient. How much do you want to bet he's a card carrying GOP tea-partier who considers himself Xtian.

21819 Comments. 1091 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo