Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19647 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > H1Z1 Early Access This Week
7. Re: H1Z1 Early Access This Week Jan 12, 2015, 16:48 Cutter

This looks like ass. It's fugly. Was it designed for old consoles or something? 10 year old video cards? The one good thing about these sorts of games is at least it keeps all the griefers in one place.

"Brownie? Yeah, it's Blackie. What's the line? Nine? Faffle's got it eight and a half. Fuck it, I'm going the other way. Yeah. And put me down for a dime."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 12, 2015, 14:26 Cutter

ForgedReality wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 10:19:
Both of those links should be titled "Entirely Average Women of CES 2015".

Not impressed. I need more sexual exploitation.

Agreed. I saw 2 that were hot, the rest were all butter faces.

"Brownie? Yeah, it's Blackie. What's the line? Nine? Faffle's got it eight and a half. Fuck it, I'm going the other way. Yeah. And put me down for a dime."

News Comments > Evolve System Specs
7. Re: Evolve System Specs Jan 12, 2015, 14:24 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 13:05:
descender wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 13:04:
4K @ 60HZ can only be run through displayport. HDMI only support 4k@30hz.

Something is going to have to give there before I'm getting a 4K monitor.
Yeah most new cards have dp

Most new cards like a little dp action?!
Shocked

News Comments > Job Posting Hints MS RTS Revival
1. Re: Job Posting Hints MS RTS Revival Jan 12, 2015, 14:22 Cutter

Or it could just as easily be - and probably is - freemium ware for phones and tablets. Dude, just give up on MS already.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2015, 11:14 Cutter

I'm still surprised the Colts pulled it out. And while the Pack was ok yesterday, Seattle looked a lot better. So they better be firing on all cylinders next week or they're going to get flattened. Pats weren't in top form either but I can't imagine they'll have too much trouble with the Colts. And Rex Ryan going to the Bills eh? Yeah, well, good luck with that.

Should be a good game tonight. Go Ducks!

Cheap bastard drives massive road/environmental hazard for 38 years, is how that headline should read. How is that thing still even street legal? And how much upkeep has it cost over the years?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 12, 2015, 10:59 Cutter

Agreed. Deeply flawed article that basically posits that correlation equals causation. Education in what? Communications? Elizabethan Poetry? Trade school?

I'm currently reading Color by Betty Edwards, and it's fascinating. It demonstrates how peoples perceptions obscure reality and you have to train your brain to compensate for it - similar to scotoma.

She has one example where a prof had set up a bunch of white Styrofoam objects - pyramid, cube, sphere, etc. along with a carton of eggs.He then filled the area in with a pink spotlight and asked his students to paint a picture of it. Without fail they all painted the eggs white while everything else was pink. When he pointed it out, they kept insisting that the eggs were white!

And there a pile of other examples that shows you how the brain compensates for all manner of things that don't jibe with our notions of reality. And ultimately we tend toward group think based on our societal conditioning. Advertisers call it the herd technique.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 12, 2015, 10:21 Cutter

Wow that's pretty awesome of Ubisoft. I'd love to be able to play Little Wing or Castles Made of Sand. Jimi is definitely desert island music for me.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 12, 2015, 10:15 Cutter

What? No SJW articles from Polygon and the like yet on how these poor, poor women are being exploited? Even though it's their choice and they're making a ton of money in the process.

News Comments > Blizzard's Overwatch Hits TM Snag
2. Re: Blizzard's Overwatch Hits TM Snag Jan 12, 2015, 10:09 Cutter

That conflicting link doesn't work, Blue - session expired. But yeah that's weird. My guess is Blizzard will probably just throw money at them and buy it out.

News Comments > New Hitman Game Details This Year
1. Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year Jan 12, 2015, 10:05 Cutter

More Hitman Derpsolution? No thanks.

28. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 20:48 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 19:12:
Creston wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 18:45:
Cutter wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 17:00:
And, Woo Packers!

I was watching it on delay, and trust me when I say I loathe the Cowboys, but that overturn on Dez Bryant's catch was god-awful terrible. What the fuck more does a receiver have to do before he's considered to have "made a football move???" He caught the ball, made two steps with it, goes down and only when it hits the ground does it come lose.

NFL Tard Ref "It was determined that ehhh... I dunno either. Overturned!"

Unbelievable. What a horseshit call.

I guess they were saying he never fully had control of the ball? If so seems a pretty tough call, specially to overturn the call on the field. Still, I guess what the refs giveth the refs can taketh away.

Zackly. It all comes out in the wash. All teams have questionable calls work for and against them every now and then. Dallas got a good one in their favour last week, and lost out this week. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

And I agree. Rescind their 501c status. Or anyone participating in this should be forced to donate all their profits to charity seeing as they're "not for profit".

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 17:00 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 15:53:
Cutter wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 15:31:
Oh man this is so cool! I reinstalled Skyrim to start another run as I haven't touched the DLC yet, and Steam seems to have made a note the mods I was using and has reinstalled them all! Far out!

Yea cause you now "subscribe" to them. Nice for simplicity, but the best mods are outside of Steam.

Like what?

And, Woo Packers!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 15:31 Cutter

Oh man this is so cool! I reinstalled Skyrim to start another run as I haven't touched the DLC yet, and Steam seems to have made a note the mods I was using and has reinstalled them all! Far out!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 14:48 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 14:44:
How on Earth do you ignore someone on this site, anyway?

Make sure the "Remember Me" box is checked. Then click on their name and choose the "Ingore this user".

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2015, 13:11 Cutter

Happy Any day, Ant! Are you going to see Ant-Man?

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
3. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jan 11, 2015, 13:08 Cutter

Wow Anonymous, you guys are bad ass! Shut down a website for a whole hour! Oooh! I'm sure the Muzzies are quaking in their boots. If you guys are so slick, why don't you find and out some real fucking terrorists.

After the Sony hacking allegedly carried out by agents of North Korea, Republican lawmakers roundly criticized the administration for failing to adequately safeguard computer systems in the U.S. from international cyberattacks.

Their hypocrisy would be laughable if it wasn't so tired. And why is the government's job - read: taxpayers - to protect private corporations that can easily afford to do so but won't because they're rather use that money for bonuses for the senior suits?

News Comments > Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Sunday Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 11, 2015, 13:00 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 10:31:
Yeah, if this isn't a new baiting scheme to get outside funding from all the 'America, fuck yeah' types who don't want to be pushed around by the Hermit Nation then I will eat my hat.

Agreed. Dollars to donuts they reappear with a new heavily jingoistic campaign in short order apologizing for caving to the terrorists and appealing to patriots to help maintain freedom! That is seeing as they were never going to make funding for it otherwise.

News Comments > Star Citizen Status Report
8. Re: Star Citizen Status Report Jan 11, 2015, 12:57 Cutter

Yeah, yeah, wake me when they actually produce something worth noticing. See you in few years...maybe.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 10, 2015, 20:05 Cutter

So glad Baltimore lost. I hate them so much.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 10, 2015, 14:14 Cutter

How is this sort of false advertising permitted to begin with?

19647 Comments. 983 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo