Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18939 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 3, 2014, 10:48 Cutter

What a doofus. There are probably 1000 people who drive to every one who rides a bus. And in cities like NY, et al. where they have subway lines everywhere you don't need busses and streetcars nearly as much. And what about everyone that lives outside of a city? I have to drive a ton for work. Having a self-driving vehicle would rule. I could be working whilst the car drives, take a power nap, etc.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 3, 2014, 10:43 Cutter

Is it just me or would The Legend of Grimrock have been a great title for a Beastie Boys album?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Reveal
48. Re: Star Citizen FPS Reveal Nov 2, 2014, 21:03 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Nov 2, 2014, 17:47:
Played with the new flight model today, I find it greatly improved.

Blues seems to be the place to rag on SC and praise ED. I have both, I play both all the time. ED is good, but it's not THAT good, guys. It still has a huge lack of variety in things to do. The cargo hauling missions get tired pretty quick and it's flight model isn't that great. Yaw and Pitch speeds are frustratingly slow. An opponent with better manoeuvrability will make a fool out of you. I know there's youtube vids of pro's showing you how it's done, but if you're not pro, then combat in ED can be a painful exercise. You end up screaming at your sidewinder to turn faster god dammit!

Personally I prefer the dogfighting in SC. I like the potential of fps stuff, if only to give the option of having some more stuff to do. Cause I am tired of hauling fish.

Uh maybe because Braden has actually delivered and all we see from Roberts are commercials and talk?

37. Re: Star Citizen FPS Reveal Nov 2, 2014, 17:27 Cutter

Iurand wrote on Nov 2, 2014, 14:07:
Cutter wrote on Nov 2, 2014, 11:04:
Classic Roberts going off the reservation. 'Hey I know, let's drop what we promised and start working on a whole new game instead!

Sure. Except he promised FPS during Kickstarter.

Where is that exactly? I don't see it on the KS page or on the main site's Funding Goals section. And even if that were the case, don't you think everything should be focused on the space game first? 2 years into it and they still have squat to show for it.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Nov 2, 2014, 16:26 Cutter

If it's one or two employees it's sour grapes, any more than that and it's a pattern of bad management/ownership - which is generally more common.

7. Re: Star Citizen FPS Reveal Nov 2, 2014, 11:04 Cutter

Classic Roberts going off the reservation. 'Hey I know, let's drop what we promised and start working on a whole new game instead! That should get us to 100 million. Then we'll change it into a isometric CRPG and ask for another 50 mil!'

Lol! Good luck in ever seeing the finished product of what was promised to begin with. On the upside at least Elite Dangerous is actually delivering.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 2, 2014, 10:48 Cutter

Yeah, I call bullshit on that oak stick. All you're going to get from that is more oak flavonoids and tannin. It's just masking a cheap whisky, not improving it. In which case you may as well as just drink grain alcohol.

Great to hear about that advance against cancer. Let's hope that pans out all around.

And it's so weird reading that article on the Virgin flight and the death of the test pilot. It totally has me flashing on The Right Stuff.

This comment was edited on Nov 2, 2014, 11:43.

News Comments > BATTLECRY Class Trailer
3. Re: BATTLECRY Class Trailer Nov 1, 2014, 21:08 Cutter

So it's a RomCom MOBA?
Smartass

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 1, 2014, 18:14 Cutter

Yeah Gunnar-man! Yeah it was quiet around here as it was cold and raining. Only had 2 kids come by. Little bastards made out well though.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
7. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 1, 2014, 18:12 Cutter

EricFate wrote on Nov 1, 2014, 12:09:
They USPS article says "sustain public confidence in the mail" as if such a thing even exists any more. It hasn't existed for nearly a decade anywhere except for in the bureaucratic layer of the USPS itself. People use it because it is convenient and still the cheapest way to get physical media from point A to point B. But if it contains secure information or needs to get there overnight -- then that crap is going to FedEx or a private courier.

Is it cheaper? I know the courier companies here are cheaper to ship packages than Canada Post. Long past due to get rid of these perennial money losers that do little more than deliver junk mail anyway.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 1, 2014, 11:46 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 1, 2014, 09:13:
Basically what I want is for you to feel like your inside the walking dead (show) doing whatever you think it takes to Survive the constant threat of starvation, dehydration, survivor NPCs, and zombies.

I'll survive just fine if I hold on to my $20, you jobber. Nobody who leaves that in their official Kickstarter description can be trusted to follow through with a project like this...

Indeed. It should be called 'Failure' by Subsurface Games.

News Comments > Dead State in December
2. Re: Dead State in December Nov 1, 2014, 11:44 Cutter

So how is this thing now?

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2014, 23:03 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 31, 2014, 22:12:
Double GTA$ & Double RP for All Deathmatches this Halloween Weekend.

I should probably jump on and boost my character - no one wants to ever play cause I only have low level stuff available....

Skip it until the PC release and then we'll get 'er goin'.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Dragon Age: Inquisition
16. Re: Gone Gold - Dragon Age: Inquisition Oct 31, 2014, 22:59 Cutter

Not having healing spells in a magick game is stoopid!
Bloodthirsty

And do want overly-aggressive homosexual characters? Is that on your wishlist or something? A must have or no sale?

Biker Glomp

News Comments > Human Head on Prey 2
3. Re: Human Head on Prey 2 Oct 31, 2014, 20:51 Cutter

What franchise? There's only been one game. Not much of a franchise.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Oct 31, 2014, 20:49 Cutter

Interesting. I quite enjoyed the film. Love Bradley Whitford and Richard Jenkins in it.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 31, 2014, 20:14 Cutter

[VG]Reagle wrote on Oct 31, 2014, 18:54:
The Virginia courthouse apparently needs the constitution printed on thier toilet paper. That way this judge can wipe his ass with it.

Actually it sounds like a perfectly reasonable - and legal - judgement to me. If you want to ensure security on your phone/etc. don't be lazy.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 31, 2014, 19:44 Cutter

The People Say The Government Has Misled and Failed Millions of Consumers With Consumer Protection Promises.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2014, 19:42 Cutter

Much as Nintendo's idea is interesting I certainly wouldn't trust a company like that with my medical information or to diagnose any potential problems, but mostly to protect my privacy. They can - and likely would - sell that data, so no thanks.

News Comments > Return of the Shadow of the Eternals
3. Re: Return of the Shadow of the Eternals Oct 31, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. However, if you keep failing it's probably not your thing.

18939 Comments. 947 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo