Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20628 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 23, 2015, 20:05 Cutter

Why are people having to view ads at all. That's something I never understood about Cable TV. If you were delivering it free, then sure. But if I'm paying for it? Suck my balls.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. Re: Evening Screenshots Mar 23, 2015, 20:03 Cutter

I'm pretty frustrated with AI so far. The art and stuff is brilliant, but the AI and scripting leaves a lot to be desired. I've died a dozen times int he medbay area so far. Why does the fucking Alien keep stomping around wherever I am. It doesn't build tension, it builds annoyance.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Mar 23, 2015, 20:00 Cutter

So then they'll come back with some new BS campaign about how they've decided to focus on SP. It will of course be bull because these guys are dreaming of SC type money they can only get by making it P2W like CR is doing.

News Comments > SideQuest Explained
1. Re: SideQuest Explained Mar 23, 2015, 19:58 Cutter

I don't even understand what they're trying to do here. Rule #1 in advertising is make the message clear and easy to understand.

News Comments > Twitch Breach
1. Re: Twitch Breach Mar 23, 2015, 19:56 Cutter

Good to see they don't store CC info. No one should.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 19:45 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 18:18:
Cutter wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 17:45:
Closest I've even come to religion is The Tao. I'm big fan of it. And Lao Tzu is a big fan of humility.

So, I think what you're saying is you're still struggling to adhere to the precepts?

Ol' Mac Davis sang it best....It's Hard to be Humble

26. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 17:45 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 17:04:
Cutter wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 11:50:
That's why they always say, the wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust.

Seriously who are you?
First you're okay with e-sports after a decade of bashing them and now you're saying a wise man should be humble?
New girlfriend or something?

Who said I'm ok with e-Sports? If that's your boat, float it. I still think they're ridiculous however, and watching them even more so. But we all have our crosses to bear, n'est pas?

Closest I've even come to religion is The Tao. I'm big fan of it. And Lao Tzu is a big fan of humility.

No. I actually just got rid of one about 2 months back. She was hella hot, but fucking crazy. I forgot the rule about never sticking your dick in crazy. Well, let's just say I now recall why that rule exists.

You're more fun when you're deep into the victory beers after a Lion's win.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 16:38 Cutter

And this water shortage means food prices will go up for everyone in NA over the next 3 years. One place to start. Ban fucking lawns. No more lawns. A nice rock/wild garden with desert plants looks beautiful, is hardy, and no more wasted water, and wasted fueld and pollution from the ancillary stuff that surrounds that industry, lawnmowers, weed whackers, leaf blowers, lawn seed, etc. It's all just been a massive, and absolutely totally unnecessary waste of time, money and resources. And charge golf courses through the nose at the very least. Those things should be outlawed completely.

And people should start getting back to creating victory gardens and learn how to can, pickle, and preserve foodstuffs. During WWII almost 80% of people in NA had some form of victory garden and were canning, pickling, and preserving their own food. We actually used to eat a lot more, and should eat a lot more, lacto-fermented foods.

Let's see if California has the will to correct the problem or go under.

News Comments > Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans
1. Re: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans Mar 23, 2015, 16:18 Cutter

The Devil inside...yeah yeah yeah!

I miss INXS. They really were a good band.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 23, 2015, 16:17 Cutter

I'm pissed that some physical backers have already got copies in Russia and other places. Gimme already!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 23, 2015, 16:16 Cutter

Verno wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 11:08:
Also this blank isn't that big, it includes some blanks and other blank. We've seen far bigger day ones.

That's what she said!

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Documentary, Part 2
3. Re: Pillars of Eternity Documentary, Part 2 Mar 23, 2015, 14:23 Cutter

I generally always go monk - if it's an available class - but the Chanters and Ciphers look really interesting to play, so I'll prolly go one of those.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patched
8. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patched Mar 23, 2015, 14:18 Cutter

Yarrr! Robble robble robble!

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 11:50 Cutter

That's why they always say, the wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 23, 2015, 11:27 Cutter

BitWraith wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 08:53:
The bigger problem with 4K is even those who know what it is don't care.

Exactly. 1080, hell even 720, are good enough for me. I won't be upgrading until I actually need a new monitor/tv, probably in about 5 years from now.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 23, 2015, 11:13 Cutter

They should hold the event at Lake Titticaca. And their mascot should be either the Booby or the Titmouse.

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed
75. Re: The Witcher 3 Day One Patch & Other Details Revealed Mar 23, 2015, 00:02 Cutter

saluk wrote on Mar 22, 2015, 15:48:
Got to love the community at blues that in a report that contains such hyperbole as "most exciting and overwhelming experiences I have experienced in my 33 years gaming life" that everyone jumps on "controller felt superior to playing with a mouse".

Don't y'all ever tire of being so predictable?

Well why are you here if hate PC games and PC gamers so much? Plenty of console sites out there. So bye!

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 22, 2015, 23:54 Cutter

There are better, less costly, and more efficient alternatives to prison.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Mar 22, 2015, 17:35 Cutter

Leave it to Ars to defend a repeat child molester.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
3. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Mar 22, 2015, 17:30 Cutter

"There may indeed be services that will not survive, and there will be job losses," said Blais, adding he was confident "good companies" would find ways to thrive.

Good. That's how small businesses have to survive. Cable TV has simply been a massive corporate welfare scheme. Even this doesn't go far enough and a $25 basic package is still far too expensive. They should start at $5 and be a buck a channel.

20628 Comments. 1032 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo