Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16578 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2014, 14:27 Cutter

That pee article is hilarious.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2014, 15:19 Cutter

Glad Planets Cubed made it. I wouldn't back it because the devs wouldn't reveal who they are and a few other variables. However it does look interesting. If they can actually deliver I'll gladly check it out when they do.

And the other game is a Wii-U game first and foremost, so it's no surprise it's getting no traction. Too cutesy console for me.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Monaco's Final Chapter Released
4. Re: Monaco's Final Chapter Released Apr 5, 2014, 15:07 Cutter

Menachem Begen!

News Comments > Centration Early Access
2. Re: Centration Early Access Apr 5, 2014, 15:04 Cutter

Looking at the neg reviews it's a total scam at this point....

"All you can do is look around a 3d terrain there is nothing to do at all since a year ago "

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2014, 13:15 Cutter

If I knew you were comin' I'd have baked a cake....

Happy level-up day, Bats! Invest those skill points wisely!

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 5, 2014, 13:13 Cutter

About the time the feds told those assholes to spend some of those massive profits on actual security.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Apr 5, 2014, 13:11 Cutter

Some wrong decisions? Not, 'Wow, it was one of the biggest clusterfucks of any product launch ever!' Too little too late guy.

News Comments > DayZ Plans
2. Re: DayZ Plans Apr 5, 2014, 13:08 Cutter

Why? So you can get to the choppa?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 4, 2014, 23:03 Cutter

So Google Glass isn't good enough? Fuck these guys just get greedier and eviler by the day.

News Comments > The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week
5. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week Apr 4, 2014, 22:58 Cutter

The game itself is great, it's TT that's the problem. They screwed us and stopped working on this game so they could world on TWD2 instead. And when chapter 2 did get here - while good - was ridiculously short. I suspect the rest to be no different. If and when they ever finish it, grab it for $5. That's what the rest of us should have done.

News Comments > Popup Dungeon Kickstarter
12. Re: Popup Dungeon Kickstarter Apr 4, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

I want to see an isometric NWN style game done with the UE4 engine. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis!

News Comments > 75 More Steam Greenlights
2. Re: 75 More Steam Greenlights Apr 4, 2014, 19:39 Cutter

Yeah, that could be pretty sweet. Definitely worth keep an eye on at any rate. A few of those titles look fun. I like the look of 1849 as well.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 4, 2014, 16:49 Cutter

TheLeech wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 14:56:
I preferred Letterman because, as has been remarked upon elsewhere, he punched up whereas Leno punched down.

Other way around. Most people saw Letterman as a snide jerk who loved to cheap shot people. Leno on the other hand comes across as a genuinely nice guy. And he's a gearhead to boot which is cool.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 4, 2014, 16:38 Cutter

Had they just ended the boycot and opened up trade decades ago Castro would be long gone by now. The whole affair has been beyond ridiculous. You can trade with China, Vietnam, and dozens of other countries who have actual monsters heading them, up - as well as giving aid to the likes of NK, and other tyrants - but you can't trade with Cuba?

The only reason they want to destabilize Cuba is so they can go back to the bad ol' Batista days on that island. Close source of exploitable, cheap labour, and run their criminal empires with the gubment sticking its nose in.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 4, 2014, 16:29 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 12:06:
Ordered one yesterday to try it out vs Roku...... Anyone else grab one?

Nope because we're not permitted to have those sorts of products or services up here because of the conservative gubment protecting their monopolistic pals.

News Comments > Popup Dungeon Kickstarter
9. Re: Popup Dungeon Kickstarter Apr 4, 2014, 16:24 Cutter

Paper cutouts? Cereal? Sigh. Will somebody just please make an NWN style game. With actual graphics that look sweet. Allowing you plug in modules/sets - fantasy/sci-fi/post-apoc/western/etc. - to create adventures as you see fit. Heck, just start with fantasy then sell the forthcoming sets as DLC later.

News Comments > The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week
2. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week Apr 4, 2014, 16:14 Cutter

Wish I had waited for the bargain bin on this. Will never pre-buy from TT again.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Launches
48. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 16:13 Cutter

nin wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 15:18:
osage no onna wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 15:09:
Maybe they can start talking about Fallout 4 now that they got this thing out of the way.

Different studios, weren't they?

Aren't they. And yes they are. We'll be hearing about the new F04 this year before too long and the new TES next year at some point. Everyone is more than ready for some new Fallout.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 3, 2014, 22:52 Cutter

Toff

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
20. Re: Anti-Gay Firefox Chief Brendan Eich Quits Days After OkCupid Backlash Apr 3, 2014, 22:26 Cutter

Bill Borre wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 21:43:
I thought we lived in a country where the constitution afforded protections to minorities, not one where a minority utilizes the legal system to tyrannize the majority.

Oh maybe you missed that whole silly nonsense about life, liberty, and the pursuit of hapiness, that all are created equal, blah blah blah? No. Well it seems that people like you and Brendan don't think that should apply to anyone except rich white males. Sorry champ, it doesn't work that way. Nice attempt at making you like your the victim instead though when no one is oppressing you and you're doing the actual oppressing.

16578 Comments. 829 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo