Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 21266 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Fallout 4 Trailer
27. Re: Fallout 4 Trailer Jun 3, 2015, 12:01 Cutter

Yeah, I dunno. Once again this was obviously designed solely with consoles in mind. It looks very dated already. I'm also not liking how over the top fantasy things appear to be. Thriving retro-futuristic cities with jet-powered zeppelins? One of the appeals of post-apocalypse - particularly the original games - was that everything was grim and hard to come by. War might not change but it seems neither does Bethsoft. There's still no way I won't be buying it however, but I'm not an overly happy camper with this reveal.

"During times of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 2, 2015, 21:56 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 2, 2015, 19:31:
I think Russia demeaned itself well enough by illegally annexing the Crimea. If I'd be a cynic I would think Russia does this intentionally to turn the Western World against it as nobody could have been stupid enough to think an annexation this close to European core powers would go unanswered or unpunished.

It doesn't change the fact that you are of course correct, everyone does it, and Russia is singled out here. But WHY that is is obvious. Nobody except Russia annexed an area in a sovereign country. So whatever the case, Russia is the evil in this painting of Cold War 2 - The Making Of

And the US occupation in over 180 countries around the world? The invasions, occupations, assassinations, etc. China and Tibet, India/Pakistan and Kashmir, Turkey/Iraq and Kurdistan, etc. etc. etc. Sorry, what was that about Russia again?

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jun 2, 2015, 18:13 Cutter

Good. Hope Sepp gets nailed by the feds along with his cronies.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 2, 2015, 18:12 Cutter

It won't change shit.

News Comments > Sword Coast Legends Cross-platform Support
1. Re: Sword Coast Legends Cross-platform Support Jun 2, 2015, 18:02 Cutter

Yeah, real great and all. Now talk about the fucking editor already.

Edit: Wait a second...is their way of saying it's going to be online only? Because if it is, I'm out.

News Comments > Infinite Crisis is Finite; Ending This Summer
1. Re: Infinite Crisis is Finite; Ending This Summer Jun 2, 2015, 18:01 Cutter

Was it that bad, or they just don't want to bother trying to compete in the over saturated MOBA market?  

News Comments > The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter
24. Re: The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Jun 2, 2015, 17:54 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jun 2, 2015, 16:13:
Anyone else wondering how they are going to fund this game when they are giving away three games. each game cost at least 20 dollars. and there are 11580 backers. times that by 20 and that already over 230 thousand.

Seems like a lot of funding is going to get wasted on a free game promised.

How's it costing them that? They aren't physical products and giving away copies doesn't mean they were going to translate into sales to begin with. That's the argument corps use against piracy and it doesn't work. People will just not buy it instead.

News Comments > Fallout Countdown
26. Re: Fallout Countdown Jun 2, 2015, 17:50 Cutter

It's Fallout set in Bawstun. If the rumors are correctamundo the BoS has a bigger role this time around - yay! And a big Nelson style Ha Ha to all the naysayers who said we were wrong when we called this for this E3. In fact, let's celebrate that, South Park style!

News Comments > Steam Expands Refund Policy
29. Re: Steam Expands Refund Policy Jun 2, 2015, 17:37 Cutter

Sounds great on paper, let's see how it plays out in the real world.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2015, 09:57 Cutter

That's the thing, if you start off being hostile people are going to react that way. First off I don't even know why you need to leash a dog if its well trained. Mine have always been and I can trust them not to do anything stupid off the leash. And like you said, you pick your moments. This was out for a quiet walk, not in a crowded area. Sounds like the jerk has real issues however. Has to start a fight with someone over a dog being off a leash and report them to the cops over it? Someone needs some meds.

And seriously, fuck you Hollywood.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 2, 2015, 09:47 Cutter

Finally a common sense victory.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 2, 2015, 09:42 Cutter

The Eye in the Sky. Why do they even bother using dummy corps? Shit, not long now before there are cameras everywhere and blimps in drones watching from above every second of every day.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 2, 2015, 09:36 Cutter

No, "we" don't.

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Op Ed Jun 2, 2015, 09:33 Cutter

Game reviewers are journalists? Heh. Yeah. Sure. Most journalists aren't even real journalists.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 1, 2015, 19:28 Cutter

Wow, that was a bad decision. Thomas was right with his decision.

News Comments > LEGO Worlds Announced; Early Access Begins
1. Re: EGO Worlds Announced; Early Access Begins Jun 1, 2015, 19:19 Cutter

EGO worlds huh? Can I play as Freud?

News Comments > Evening Interviews
1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 1, 2015, 19:13 Cutter

The way they refuse to talk about the editor/player made content does not bode well at all. I'm now thinking that there won't be a full editor per se, and it'll just be the DM mode to move some limited assets around and you'll have to buy everything from them. I was really excited for this game at first but their reticence to be open about key things makes me feel when the penny finally drops it won't be good.

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patch Plans
11. Re: The Witcher 3 Patch Plans Jun 1, 2015, 11:51 Cutter

ForgedReality wrote on Jun 1, 2015, 10:46:
Cutter wrote on Jun 1, 2015, 10:33:
I wish they had done a better job on balancing gold so you don't have to constantly go around stealing everything that isn't nailed down just to have the things you need and/or sell for gold. That's a pretty major annoyance actually. And haggling for rewards is all but useless as well. You can never get more than 20 or 30 gold over the original reward price. Even if you start at 1/2 between the base and the max people get majorly annoyed.

And I just use the fire and wind runes for lighting/extinguishing stuff. I really enjoy cutting down people in slo-mo on horseback too. It's always satisfying when you lop someones head off at full gallop. It so much easier fighting groups of men/monsters.

I don't know what you're talking about. I have way more gold than I know what to do with. Level 14, iirc, with nearly 15,000 gold. I have no issues buying any Gwent cards or weapon/armor repair kits I find. I have more food than the population of China as well, mostly because I'm sure to always loot that when I find it, including wolf liver and raw meat. XD

I think the character points I've been putting into Witcher Signs are helping with the haggling, maybe. Having Axii in the active signs might help, but I haven't tested yet. I'm usually able to haggle above the midpoint just fine, and that's usually at least 100 gold more than they offered, but it might have to do with the quest level too.

How the fucking fuck do you have so much gold? The most I've amassed at once is about 6k. And that's selling a metric shit ton of ingredients. Granted I'm spending a ton of gold on stuff but it always seems like I have about as much going out as I do coming in, and the coming in bit is way too grindy.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 1, 2015, 11:31 Cutter

Necrophob wrote on Jun 1, 2015, 11:19:
Cutter wrote on Jun 1, 2015, 10:58:
Sen. Dan Coats (R-IN) said it was time to stand up to terrorists and make "sure that we're doing everything we can to protect Americans from threats of people and a lot of organizations that want to kill us all, that would like to see us—see our heads on the chopping block."

Yeah, you already had that ability with the farcical FISA rubberstamp court. How does spying on Grandma Funk from Bumretch, Nebrahoma make America any safer?

But won't you think of the terrorists?

Heh, yeah. I'm just surprised he didn't get up and actually say, 'Because terror, duh!'

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 1, 2015, 11:29 Cutter

Ok, that marble vid was awesome as a possum! I'd love to see that live. I was big into marbles as a kid. And it's funny how marbles coincides with talk of flounder as Flounder once made the request for 10,000 marbles. And good on you Blue, fish baskets, man...fish baskets.

21266 Comments. 1064 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo