Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19187 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 13:48 Cutter

Man, I already own all but 3 games on the Steam featured sales today.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Raven's Cry Delayed
1. Re: Raven's Cry Delayed Nov 28, 2014, 13:39 Cutter

So it's obviously unfinished and they're trying to ram it out for Xmas. I'm sure this will bode well for it.
Wry

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Trainz: A New Era in February
5. Re: Trainz: A New Era in February Nov 27, 2014, 22:38 Cutter

Not for their target market. I don't disagree otherwise however. Maybe they could work out a deal with Sid Meir or something. Get him to build a tycoon game around the existing engine.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2014, 15:06 Cutter

Yeah, the 14 day is kinda all over the place. I'm always down for a white Xmas however so fingers crossed.

News Comments > Thanksgiving Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Thanksgiving Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 27, 2014, 14:53 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 27, 2014, 13:51:
This would be really neat.. with a budget 20 times higher, full blown 3D and a proper story.

But as it stands, just another FTL alike

My sentiments exactly.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2014, 14:53 Cutter

Tropico 5 on for $15 clams at Amz. I relly hope we see a deep discount on Starpoint Gemini 2. Ima wait for most of this stuff at the Xmas sale.

News Comments > Trainz: A New Era in February
2. Re: Trainz: A New Era in February Nov 27, 2014, 14:46 Cutter

There are plenty of people hardcore into trains so they don't need to do that. Stick to what you're good at.

News Comments > The Pillars of the Earth Game Announced
3. Re: The Pillars of the Earth Game Announced Nov 27, 2014, 14:45 Cutter

I've only watched bits and pieces of this show but I'd like to watch it all at some point.

News Comments > etc.
11. Re: etc. Nov 26, 2014, 19:49 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 18:41:
garrywong wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 13:18:
Haha, so after being worst company to work for in America for years and years in a row, looks like they managed to find SOMETHING to be "best" at and grabbed it with as much power as their greedy fat fingers let them.

EA has never been the worst place to work. (they were elected as the worst company from a customer perspective.) In fact, if anything, they've consistently ranked in the top... 100 I believe for "best places to work" for quite some time. And they are apparently excellent with regards to the whole inclusion/equality story.

As an ex-EA employee I'd have to disagree with that...strongly. And don't forget they get sued all the time over shitty working conditions. No one except management sticks around there long unless they like abuse. I'm sure it's a great place to work if you're upper management. Make oodles of money, work normal hours and don't really do anything.

News Comments > Blackguards 2 in January
4. Re: Blackguards 2 in January Nov 26, 2014, 19:44 Cutter

And the die rolls. I swear, I probably fail one in three rolls when attacking. Worst RNG ever.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Nov 26, 2014, 16:27 Cutter

Yes, they'll treat as shitty as everyone else regardless if you're gay.

News Comments > Getaway Day Interviews
4. Re: Getaway Day Interviews Nov 26, 2014, 16:26 Cutter

And you know what's worse than ODRM, Dave? People who lie about not having it then do after they take other people's money.

News Comments > Skyforge Beta Key Minigame
1. Re: Skyforge Beta Key Minigame Nov 26, 2014, 16:24 Cutter

How about you just send them out to those of us who backed your other games already and are still waiting for them, kthnx.

News Comments > Steam Autumn Sale
28. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 26, 2014, 16:22 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 16:13:
I really want the long dark, but am deathly afraid of EA titles now.....I will wait for next year when it is hopefully released and then on sale...

Yeah, me too. It looks good but some of the negative reviews provide some valid criticisms. I'd gamble on it for a fiver, but that's it. i hope Starpoint Gemini 2 takes a deep discount at some point - seeing as it was on Uplay for six bucks once already.

News Comments > Steam Autumn Sale
25. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 26, 2014, 16:18 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 15:06:
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is only $5. Any good?

I played it a few weeks back when they had in on the free weekend. It's worth it if you like arcade fighters. Or you can just watch all the cutscenes pieced together as a movie on Youtube.

I see Titfall is on for $5 at the Origin store. Lol that property tanked fast, didn't it?

And everyone feel free to check my wishlist and buy me some games. Ktnx. Toff

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Nov 26, 2014, 12:29 Cutter

I like Chris Pratt. Liked him in GotG. And a Mosasaurus?! Love it!

News Comments > On Sale
19. Re: On Sale Nov 26, 2014, 12:08 Cutter

Acleacius wrote on Nov 25, 2014, 21:00:
Is there anyway to set a percentage of a sale on your Steam Wish list? I.e. if I want to be notified of a Flash sale or any other sale where the game is 50% to 75% off.

You can do that on Is There Any Deal.

News Comments > Tales from the Borderlands Released; OS X Edition Delayed
8. Re: Tales from the Borderlands Released; OS X Edition Delayed Nov 26, 2014, 12:05 Cutter

ViRGE wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 03:06:
RaZ0r! wrote on Nov 26, 2014, 00:46:
Next up Borderlands Kart and Borderlands MOBA!
It's a good setting for a TTG adventure game. I'm waiting for reviews before putting any money down on it, but I certainly have high hopes for this one.

Cause you have high hopes? High apple pie in the sky hopes?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 25, 2014, 18:11 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 25, 2014, 17:38:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 25, 2014, 15:58:
The undermining of the unions corresponds directly with the stagnation of American wages. Unions aren't perfect by any means, but the lack of unions in most industries these days is a big reason for lower salaries and wages.

A union that is too close to the corporation whose workers it's supposed to represent is just as bad, and most probably worse for the workers

Unions don't solve problems, it's the people in charge, the people in Unions that have to defend their rights. And that is something corporations are trying to eradicate.

Man you can't believe the bullshit that happens in Germany when it comes to skilled workers "Too few, oh my god, no workers" is something you hear from the fuckers that are supposed to represent the workers nearly daily.

No, skilled workers are not the problem, the problem is that corporations don't want to train their own fucking workers anymore.. they only want free infinite supplies of cheap labor.

Amen. I do believe in the need for unions but most are corrupt and therefore weak. Hell, my pops was a big union guy. I remember my first summer job on a job site. We walked into the union office and he said, 'Put my son and his buddy on as second year apprentices.' And like that we were makin' $17 in 1988 when most of my friends were making $5 per hour or whatever the min was the time. And guys who had legitimate aspirations to be carpenters were sitting on a 2 year waiting list. I felt really bad about that. It's the same bullshit with nepotism in government or private industry.

This isn't a problem with right-wing politicians, the left-wing are just as complicit. This is the thing that demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt the elites are screwing everyone regardless of what side of the political spectrum you come down on. And this is why its key to find and support 3rd party candidates who aren't beholden to that bullshit.

News Comments > The Crew Reviews Delay
25. Re: The Crew Reviews Delay Nov 25, 2014, 17:56 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 25, 2014, 13:52:
There will be absolutely no embargo on any type of coverage once the game is available for sale.

That **is** an embargo, you fucking cockweasels.

Holy shit, how to go from "I like these guys!" to "Useless bunch of fucking shitwheels" in a single year: Ubisoft 2014.

Ahh Creston, you come up with the most inventive names. Cockweasels? No idea what that could possibly mean, but damn if isn't funny as hell.

19187 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo