Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19544 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Roll20 Virtual Tabletop
1. Re: Roll20 Virtual Tabletop Jan 5, 2015, 18:01 Cutter

Pretty cool, but the whole tiered free and premium crap leaves me cold. Just sell a complete damn product already. I'd still rather have a proper new NWN however, sigh.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Big Bad Wolf Boasts RPG Vets
1. Re: Big Bad Wolf Boasts RPG Vets Jan 5, 2015, 17:56 Cutter

So more terrible console action-CRPGs is what they're aiming for?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Brian Reynolds' Alpha Centauri Shooter/RPG Dreams
1. Re: Brian Reynolds' Alpha Centauri Shooter/RPG Dreams Jan 5, 2015, 17:55 Cutter

Actually just shot Levine a message on FB that we need a new Freedom Force so he should get to work on doing a KS for it!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2015, 14:36 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 5, 2015, 13:29:
Adult science nights in Regina combine education with bar service.

So you learn about science, but then forget everything by entering a drunken haze?

Ever been to Regina? It's a frozen shithole. Seriously, it's one of the coldest cities on earth. It may not be hell, but it's sure as shit purgatory. Getting drunk to forget how you ended up there is a small mercy.

News Comments > Far Cry Poll
21. Re: Far Cry Poll Jan 5, 2015, 14:31 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 5, 2015, 13:00:
Space! Set the game a few hundred years in the future where humanity has arrived at a Goldilocks planet in a nearby star system that is teeming with xenobiology. Lightly colonized, and light years from earth, it would be the wild west, with factions, dangerous aliens and plants, and completely open design options. It would be a breath of fresh air to have that style of game play set off planet.

Although dinos would also be cool.

That'd be a good way to go. Or, go backwards and do the Wild West. Honestly, it would basically be another RDR/spaghetti western. And that would be pretty effing sweet.

News Comments > Into the Stars Kickstarter
3. Re: Into the Stars Kickstarter Jan 5, 2015, 14:29 Cutter

A) Their resumes alone should make anyone avoid this like the plague.

B) This is solely about hiring one guy to do the music score for the game. What a complete and utter waste of time and money.

So yeah, that's a definite pass.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2015, 12:37 Cutter

Thank you US gubment for proving it was you and Sony all along.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2015, 12:22 Cutter

1) Never listen to anything George has to say.
2) A new Freedom Force would kick ass. Levine doing that is something I actually would back.

And a big HA HA to the Lions on that PI call. That's karma for that shit Suh pulled trying to cripple Rodgers. So fuck you very much Detroit!
Middlefinger

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 5, 2015, 12:17 Cutter

It doesn't make him any less right. Anyone who thinks VR - in it's current form at any rate - is going to change everything should talk to me about buying a bridge I own in Brooklyn. I can give you a really good deal on it. They are just way too big and cumbersome to become a regular thing, along with myriad other problems like resolution, motion sickness, etc.

News Comments > Far Cry Poll
10. Re: Far Cry Poll Jan 5, 2015, 12:13 Cutter

How about set it in Washington where you have get rid of the villains, i.e. Congress, and free the American people from the tyranny of the corporations and the elites?

News Comments > Devolver Asks About Seaman Remake
1. Re: Devolver Asks About Seaman Remake Jan 5, 2015, 12:05 Cutter

Ahhhhh, not gonna touch this one. Ahem.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
27. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 4, 2015, 23:53 Cutter

Steam has ongoing fixed and variable costs that require constant cash flow. 30 points is nothing on a virtual item. It's not like it's a physical product that you have to continually manufacture and ship and incur all the costs associated with that. Once the game is complete all you have are your costs to recoup on it and everything after that is gravy. I sell physical products and generally look at costs of anywhere from 3%-10% on each item sold. That's a lot comparatively when you're doing low margins.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 4, 2015, 17:22 Cutter

I still haven't done the DLC for Skyrim yet, so yeah, I'm good for yet another playthrough or two still. Until Fallout 4 shows up this year at any rate.

I'll def grab Wolfensteen at some point but yeah, SoM is really effing good.

W2 didn't really grab me, but Shadowrun Berlin Director's Cut is the way to go and DoS as well. Pillars of Eternity better be ready to go in Feb however. They've had more than enough time now.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jan 4, 2015, 13:59 Cutter

Yes, Sony is to blame.

And that now squarely puts those dicks in LS in the territory of economic terrorists now, I'm going to laugh my ass off when the first one of these punks gets busted and shipped off to Guantanamo.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2015, 19:35 Cutter

WarPig wrote on Jan 3, 2015, 19:04:
So how come Dallas at 12-4 has to play a WC game, and Seattle at 12-4 doesn't, even though Dallas beat Seattle during the regular season?

I think if Seattle and Dallas were the only two teams with 12-4 records Dallas would get the bye, but since Green Bay also is 12-4 and Seattle beat Green Bay (Cutter) the next tie-breaker is division record. I could be wrong though, and like I said before, I'm not looking it up 'cause I'm lazy.

Like whatever! It was a rough start for GB, but they've been in the zone the last several weeks and that's what counts. They're definitely the strongest contender atm.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 3, 2015, 18:05 Cutter

Doesn't matter how everything else plays out as the Pack is going to win anyway.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
10. Re: Op Ed Jan 3, 2015, 18:04 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jan 3, 2015, 15:37:
LibertyOrDeath wrote on Jan 3, 2015, 11:19:
The FCC will vote without congress' (my approval) approval? Sounds unconstitutional to me...
The FCC has the power to reclassify them as Title II, they've done reclassification like that before. I don't see that anything they've proposed would require Congress to do anything at all, unless they want to implement some new classification altogether or something along those lines. Not that I think they're actually going to do that, though. They'll probably do something stupid that won't solve any problems and will end up simply letting companies continue to screw their customers over as usual.

The last time anyone was serious about anti-trust was with the Kennedy Administration. From LBJ on - with the exception of Carter and Clinton - it's gotten progressively worse. The corporations are effectively the government now. Like you said, you know that'll never happen. What you'll see is a bunch of PR fluff dressed up to sound good for consumers but really is about slipping into the backdoor sans lube.

News Comments > Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Free Weekend
8. Re: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Free Weekend Jan 3, 2015, 13:41 Cutter

Oh it's way before that. He used to ramble on about what a great president Shrub was, etc. He's certainly entitled to his insane beliefs but I'm sure as shit not going to help him realize them if I can help it.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jan 3, 2015, 13:38 Cutter

Once again you can thank the Harper junta for stripping away your rights and increasing the power of big biz and the elites.

Middlefinger

News Comments > Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Free Weekend
6. Re: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Free Weekend Jan 3, 2015, 00:48 Cutter

He's a right-wing extremist and proud of it. Those are generally people I choose not to give my money to where possible.

19544 Comments. 978 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo