Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20616 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2015, 10:30 Cutter

Old Navy has lightweight anoraks in right now. I bought one last year and it works great. Looks pretty spiffy too.

Edit: Oh yeah anyone get their PoE key yet? They were supposed to be roiling them out starting yesterday.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 24, 2015, 10:25 Cutter

Obama should just make the lawsuits illegal. Just like how consumers can't sue over the lack of competition. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And this Stingray bullshit is just another example of why people don't trust police. The whole 'Us vs. Them' mentality coupled with 'Fuck your rights!' attitude only makes things worse. They need to be brought back into line with the idea of actually protecting and serving, not punishing and enslaving.

“That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!”

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Mar 24, 2015, 10:18 Cutter

Fuck Google. They should build their own backbone and run it or lease out operations to several ISPs. This is the problem when idiot politicians don't know any better and get hung up on brand names.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Mar 24, 2015, 10:08 Cutter

What makes you assume he's poor? Maybe he was born to money or made it early on and enjoys a life of leisure the rest of us can only dream of.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Mar 24, 2015, 10:07 Cutter

Oh FFS!

Rolleyes

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Mar 23, 2015, 20:39 Cutter

And what does that non-sequitur have to do with Lego Matrix? Are you a fan of UConn or something?

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Mar 23, 2015, 20:34 Cutter

People like that are why we need bionics to succeed. I bet he'd love to be a cyborg. I know I would.

TF2 does the Terminator Gun Shop Scene

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Mar 23, 2015, 20:09 Cutter

So they're not actual force fields. So a more apt title would be 'Cnet still uses clickbait headlines to mislead consumers into reading their bullshit articles.'

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 23, 2015, 20:05 Cutter

Why are people having to view ads at all. That's something I never understood about Cable TV. If you were delivering it free, then sure. But if I'm paying for it? Suck my balls.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. Re: Evening Screenshots Mar 23, 2015, 20:03 Cutter

I'm pretty frustrated with AI so far. The art and stuff is brilliant, but the AI and scripting leaves a lot to be desired. I've died a dozen times int he medbay area so far. Why does the fucking Alien keep stomping around wherever I am. It doesn't build tension, it builds annoyance.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Mar 23, 2015, 20:00 Cutter

So then they'll come back with some new BS campaign about how they've decided to focus on SP. It will of course be bull because these guys are dreaming of SC type money they can only get by making it P2W like CR is doing.

News Comments > SideQuest Explained
1. Re: SideQuest Explained Mar 23, 2015, 19:58 Cutter

I don't even understand what they're trying to do here. Rule #1 in advertising is make the message clear and easy to understand.

News Comments > Twitch Breach
1. Re: Twitch Breach Mar 23, 2015, 19:56 Cutter

Good to see they don't store CC info. No one should.

32. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 19:45 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 18:18:
Cutter wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 17:45:
Closest I've even come to religion is The Tao. I'm big fan of it. And Lao Tzu is a big fan of humility.

So, I think what you're saying is you're still struggling to adhere to the precepts?

Ol' Mac Davis sang it best....It's Hard to be Humble

26. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 17:45 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 17:04:
Cutter wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 11:50:
That's why they always say, the wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust.

Seriously who are you?
First you're okay with e-sports after a decade of bashing them and now you're saying a wise man should be humble?
New girlfriend or something?

Who said I'm ok with e-Sports? If that's your boat, float it. I still think they're ridiculous however, and watching them even more so. But we all have our crosses to bear, n'est pas?

Closest I've even come to religion is The Tao. I'm big fan of it. And Lao Tzu is a big fan of humility.

No. I actually just got rid of one about 2 months back. She was hella hot, but fucking crazy. I forgot the rule about never sticking your dick in crazy. Well, let's just say I now recall why that rule exists.

You're more fun when you're deep into the victory beers after a Lion's win.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 23, 2015, 16:38 Cutter

And this water shortage means food prices will go up for everyone in NA over the next 3 years. One place to start. Ban fucking lawns. No more lawns. A nice rock/wild garden with desert plants looks beautiful, is hardy, and no more wasted water, and wasted fueld and pollution from the ancillary stuff that surrounds that industry, lawnmowers, weed whackers, leaf blowers, lawn seed, etc. It's all just been a massive, and absolutely totally unnecessary waste of time, money and resources. And charge golf courses through the nose at the very least. Those things should be outlawed completely.

And people should start getting back to creating victory gardens and learn how to can, pickle, and preserve foodstuffs. During WWII almost 80% of people in NA had some form of victory garden and were canning, pickling, and preserving their own food. We actually used to eat a lot more, and should eat a lot more, lacto-fermented foods.

Let's see if California has the will to correct the problem or go under.

News Comments > Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans
1. Re: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition PC Plans Mar 23, 2015, 16:18 Cutter

The Devil inside...yeah yeah yeah!

I miss INXS. They really were a good band.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 23, 2015, 16:17 Cutter

I'm pissed that some physical backers have already got copies in Russia and other places. Gimme already!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 23, 2015, 16:16 Cutter

Verno wrote on Mar 23, 2015, 11:08:
Also this blank isn't that big, it includes some blanks and other blank. We've seen far bigger day ones.

That's what she said!

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Documentary, Part 2
3. Re: Pillars of Eternity Documentary, Part 2 Mar 23, 2015, 14:23 Cutter

I generally always go monk - if it's an available class - but the Chanters and Ciphers look really interesting to play, so I'll prolly go one of those.

20616 Comments. 1031 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo