Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23102 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 6, 2016, 11:57 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 09:32:
I'm starting to grow frustrated with the flakiness of my cable service

You and 300,000,000 other Americans...

Particularly when you consider the cost of that shitty service.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release
21. Re: Oculus Rift Preorders Won't Sell Out, No Charge Until Release Jan 6, 2016, 11:48 Cutter

PunkiBastardo wrote on Jan 6, 2016, 11:32:
Oh my, I just saw the European price is 699€ + 50€ shipping. We got really screwed by exchange rates this time.

Really? Try Canada where this is $850 + $100. Hahaha! Yeah, looks like you're not going to see a lot of adoption in Canada anytime soon. And it's really cheap and uncomfortable looking to boot. Look at the headphones! Totes ghetto.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > VIVE Pre Changes
5. removed Jan 6, 2016, 00:57 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 6, 2016, 07:49.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 5, 2016, 21:52 Cutter

Cool beans. I love me some kaiju.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2016, 21:48 Cutter

If you're dumb enough to pay for brain games as a service it's not brain games you need, you need a brain.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Bans Made Permanent
3. Re: Counter-Strike Bans Made Permanent Jan 5, 2016, 21:46 Cutter

What sport would that be?

News Comments > VIVE Pre Changes
2. Re: VIVE Pre Changes Jan 5, 2016, 21:44 Cutter

And that's a HUGE issue right there. Not all faces and head sizes are the same, not even close. How do you design a one size fits all for that? Even beyond a whole host of other isssues I see this as being one of the biggest. I suspect you're going to hear a lot of complaints from a lot of people how uncomfortable and hot most VR gear is - which again will lead to its demise. Face it, until we can jack into the interwebs ala Snowcrash it ain't gonna' happen.

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta & Early Access This Month
3. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta & Early Access This Month Jan 5, 2016, 21:40 Cutter

Hope it's a HELL of a lot better than Wasteland 2 was. Was not impressed. And it's a mighty high bar to reach to come up to Torment's quality.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2016, 16:47 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 5, 2016, 13:40:
If I lived in a NFL/MLB city (I don't) I would never vote to approve the use tax dollars to build them a stadium. Building stadiums for millionaires (if not billionaires) doesn't make the list of things that need to be done with tax dollars.

Exactly. You want a stadium? You pay for it.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part 2 Next Month
5. Re: Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part 2 Next Month Jan 5, 2016, 15:53 Cutter

So is the DLC that makes it good? Given how bad the original game is they should be giving these things away.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored
18. Re: Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored Jan 5, 2016, 01:38 Cutter

No, they should have never gone with the Abstergo nonsense to begin with. They should have just made it about the Brohood vs. Teh Templars down through the ages. I agree it would be better to treat the characters with some more depth and give them 2 to 3 games each ala Ezio. It's probably why people connect with him best. You start out with him as some punk kid and end up an old man over the course of 3 games.

11. Re: Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored Jan 4, 2016, 20:56 Cutter

Tumbler wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 20:52:
Egypt? I think they mean caribean pirate themed right? Or maybe it's pirates of the Barbary coast?

How have they not gotten an off year pirate version started by now?

No. Alexandria is huge. Historically it would work really well for the Ass Creed series.

Alexandria

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
14. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 4, 2016, 20:13 Cutter

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 18:16:
RE: The "nothing to hide" argument, beyond the real personal ramifications one can reason out with even a cursory examination of the topic, is still an incredibly selfish argument. Mathematically it's entirely probable it won't be used against you. What about other people? Is it ok for power to be abused so long as it happens to someone else? Journalists critical of the people in power? Whistleblowers? Opposition members of government? Rival businesses of someone in power? evidence exists that this has already happened. There are things that happen outside ones sheltered, insular personal life that affect society as a whole.

Gee, let's just hope he doesn't have any medical issues - real or potential - that could possibly mean no one would insure him. But that's ok, because he has nothing to hide apparently.

Rolleyes

News Comments > Oculus Rift Preorders Wednesday
32. Re: Oculus Rift Preorders Wednesday Jan 4, 2016, 20:09 Cutter

RaZ0r! wrote on Jan 4, 2016, 19:58:
Do you have to login to Facebook to use it? Shifty

Don't be surprised if that's the case. I wouldn't put that past Scummerberg. That's a major reason to avoid Occulus is nothing else.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 4, 2016, 19:57 Cutter

Hey Mark, how about planning on not being such a massive douchebag instead?

Facebook's FUDdy, full-page anti-Net-Neutrality Indian newspaper ads

Zuckerberg’s hypocritical war on net neutrality in India

The guy really is a massive POS.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 4, 2016, 19:50 Cutter

I don't want my computer tracking me in any way, shape, or form.

News Comments > Activision's MLG Acquisition Confirmed
1. Re: Activision's MLG Acquisition Confirmed Jan 4, 2016, 19:48 Cutter

Who wants to buy a SWATTAH?!

News Comments > Minecraft Sells > 22M
2. Re: Minecraft Sells > 22M Jan 4, 2016, 19:43 Cutter

So what? About only a billion more copies to sell to recoup their money? Hahaha! Oh Nutella, and just when we thought there couldn't be anyone worse than Ballmer.

5. Re: Assassin's Creed Egypt Setting Rumored Jan 4, 2016, 19:42 Cutter

So will you be able to walk like an Egyptian in this?

Anyone else watch The Ten Commandments yesterday? Man, Yul Brynner was the best!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
15. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 4, 2016, 14:35 Cutter

Get rid of the spyware telemetry crap. Eliminate the bullshit language from the EULA and TOS. Start treating consumers with respect and Windows as a product instead of a service and people will quite happily upgrade. Until then, suck it MS. Suck it long. Suck it hard.

23102 Comments. 1156 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo