Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18909 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 1, 2014, 11:46 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 1, 2014, 09:13:
Basically what I want is for you to feel like your inside the walking dead (show) doing whatever you think it takes to Survive the constant threat of starvation, dehydration, survivor NPCs, and zombies.

I'll survive just fine if I hold on to my $20, you jobber. Nobody who leaves that in their official Kickstarter description can be trusted to follow through with a project like this...

Indeed. It should be called 'Failure' by Subsurface Games.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dead State in December
2. Re: Dead State in December Nov 1, 2014, 11:44 Cutter

So how is this thing now?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2014, 23:03 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 31, 2014, 22:12:
Double GTA$ & Double RP for All Deathmatches this Halloween Weekend.

I should probably jump on and boost my character - no one wants to ever play cause I only have low level stuff available....

Skip it until the PC release and then we'll get 'er goin'.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Dragon Age: Inquisition
16. Re: Gone Gold - Dragon Age: Inquisition Oct 31, 2014, 22:59 Cutter

Not having healing spells in a magick game is stoopid!
Bloodthirsty

And do want overly-aggressive homosexual characters? Is that on your wishlist or something? A must have or no sale?

Biker Glomp

News Comments > Human Head on Prey 2
3. Re: Human Head on Prey 2 Oct 31, 2014, 20:51 Cutter

What franchise? There's only been one game. Not much of a franchise.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Oct 31, 2014, 20:49 Cutter

Interesting. I quite enjoyed the film. Love Bradley Whitford and Richard Jenkins in it.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 31, 2014, 20:14 Cutter

[VG]Reagle wrote on Oct 31, 2014, 18:54:
The Virginia courthouse apparently needs the constitution printed on thier toilet paper. That way this judge can wipe his ass with it.

Actually it sounds like a perfectly reasonable - and legal - judgement to me. If you want to ensure security on your phone/etc. don't be lazy.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 31, 2014, 19:44 Cutter

The People Say The Government Has Misled and Failed Millions of Consumers With Consumer Protection Promises.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 31, 2014, 19:42 Cutter

Much as Nintendo's idea is interesting I certainly wouldn't trust a company like that with my medical information or to diagnose any potential problems, but mostly to protect my privacy. They can - and likely would - sell that data, so no thanks.

News Comments > Return of the Shadow of the Eternals
3. Re: Return of the Shadow of the Eternals Oct 31, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. However, if you keep failing it's probably not your thing.

News Comments > Summer Camp Announced
1. Re: Summer Camp Announced Oct 31, 2014, 19:29 Cutter

Are you for the summer? Are you ready for the good times?

News Comments > Gone Gold - Dragon Age: Inquisition
1. Re: Gone Gold - Dragon Age: Inquisition Oct 31, 2014, 19:19 Cutter

Creston Age: Incresition?

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Oct 31, 2014, 17:57 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Oct 31, 2014, 14:00:
I don't really understand the whole gamergate bullshit and I feel pretty happy about being ignorant toward this...thing.

You and the vast majority of people out there. And even if they did know they wouldn't give a rat's ass about it.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 31, 2014, 17:52 Cutter

And it's US only where every other phone is - more or less - targeting a global market.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 31, 2014, 11:40 Cutter

Wow and the FCC shafting consumers continues unabated.

News Comments > etc., etc.
16. Re: etc., etc. Oct 30, 2014, 23:39 Cutter

Squirmer wrote on Oct 30, 2014, 23:19:
Are you guys actually aware that literally everyone outside of Gamergate circles considers the "movement" a pathetic joke full of asshole manbabies?

The line "actually it's about ethics in game journalism" is a running joke right now, even among people who have no investment in or knowledge of videogames. No one is buying your bullshit.

Face it guys, you've lost. Terribly. It's been a fucking disaster for you. Everyone else sees "gamers" like you as pathetic misogynistic dickheads. You've fucked this up so badly it's actually unbelieveable.

So you know what everyone is thinking do you? Well how about the winning Powerball numbers in that case? No? Didn't think so. In face I'd say the VAST majority of people in NA have not only not heard of GG they wouldn't give a flying fuck about it if they had. However their opinion of whining SJWs and shrill liberal feminists would only be further confirmed. Thanks for playing anyway, Scooter.

News Comments > etc., etc.
15. Re: etc., etc. Oct 30, 2014, 23:37 Cutter

Squirmer wrote on Oct 30, 2014, 23:15:
Oh I thought it started because her ex boyfriend is a fucking sociopath who enabled and encouraged an extraordinary torrent of abuse directed at her.

One bad experience and all men are evil is that it? Fuckoff with your SJW whiteknighting bullshit.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: RE: Follow up Oct 30, 2014, 23:32 Cutter

UConnBBall wrote on Oct 30, 2014, 22:14:
Yeah Google is so scary!!!! They could do something that would cause them to go out of business then we would all be screwed!!!

NSA nothing could go wrong with a accidental SWAT raid???

Google could sue you into homelessness. More likely they could use/sell the info they have on you which could result in lost job opportunities, lost employment, denial of insurance, etc. etc. etc. They could fuck your life up completely and make a profit on it while they do it.

News Comments > The Evil Within Demo
17. Re: The Evil Within Demo Oct 30, 2014, 23:26 Cutter

Enh, I can wait for the bargain bin on this next Halloween. I'm playing Outlast atm - in small bit as it's scaring crap out of me heheh.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2014, 20:26 Cutter

Boy howdy! Nothin' like some good Boston Baked Beans and cornbread on a cool autumn night while watching old horror flicks on TCM!

Toff

18909 Comments. 946 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo