Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16491 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 31, 2014, 11:36 Cutter

1080P is more than enough for almost everyone at this point. Virtually no one will be running out to but a new TV they don't need.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
15. Re: Op Ed Mar 31, 2014, 11:32 Cutter

Yeah. Sure. It's gamers killing Nintendo. Pfft.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Shards Online: Player-Run MMORPG
4. Re: Shards Online: Player-Run MMORPG Mar 31, 2014, 11:30 Cutter

Sharts Online.

News Comments > Origins Ditches Discs
20. Re: Origins Ditches Discs Mar 31, 2014, 11:21 Cutter

Welcome to the Pleasure Dome.

News Comments > On Sale
10. Re: On Sale Mar 30, 2014, 22:40 Cutter

jimnms wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 20:58:
You can't sell your Steam games because they're tied to your account, but what about GOG? Do you think it wold be OK to buy a game from GOG, then sell your copy after you've played it? What if this bought these games from GOG and begin reselling copies of it, would that still be OK?

No, I can't resell them because that's a current law here. Doesn't mean I agree with it anymore than I think pot should be illegal. And it's certainly legal in other places. If they're renting it then say so.

News Comments > On Sale
8. Re: On Sale Mar 30, 2014, 20:28 Cutter

Saboth wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 19:11:
Cutter wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 15:34:
I agree there's something to be said for that. It's like buying a new car and the dealer telling you you're not allowed to ever sell it. It's not like HB isn't making their money. No one is technically stealing anything here.

Sounds like piracy advocacy to me. The terms explicitly state you can't resell the games. Just like when you buy those large packs of tiny crackers or chips that say "not for resale".

Well, that's only if you agree that sowftware can only be licensed and not owned. I don't. I pay for a copy of something and it's mine as far as I'm concerned. Just like books, CDs, DVDs, cars, furniture, etc. No one seens to have a problem going to a restaurant and paying more for resold food. So it's an entirely a matter of perspective on that front.

However, as I said, it may not be illegal but it's certainly in poor taste.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
6. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 30, 2014, 18:01 Cutter

Hope Age of Wonders 3 does well. Everyone go buy it. Now!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2014, 15:46 Cutter

They really should do a digital version of Dr. Who Risk. That looks so sweet. Exterminate!

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Mar 30, 2014, 15:45 Cutter

Ugh no pre-load for AoW3 and it doesn't launch until noon EST. Granted it's only 6.5 gigs, still I want to fire it up NOW! Ugh, stupid devs! If they started this game one day earlier we'd be playing it right now!

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Mar 30, 2014, 15:41 Cutter

Smart kid too bad nothing will happen. And they get the big picture do they, John? Sort of like Rage? What happened? You used to be cool man.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Mar 30, 2014, 15:34 Cutter

I agree there's something to be said for that. It's like buying a new car and the dealer telling you you're not allowed to ever sell it. It's not like HB isn't making their money. No one is technically stealing anything here.

News Comments > Michael Abrash Joins Oculus
75. Re: Michael Abrash Joins Oculus Mar 29, 2014, 15:01 Cutter

The worry is now gone? Uh no, it isn't.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 29, 2014, 14:59 Cutter

Love Jimmy, wish he woulda got a better shake.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 29, 2014, 14:57 Cutter

Well 100 mil vs. 2B is definitely better business sense.

News Comments > TUG Early Access
4. Re: TUG Early Access Mar 29, 2014, 14:56 Cutter

Let me guess, the first DLC will be titled 'Rub'n'

News Comments > Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trademark
16. Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trademark Mar 29, 2014, 14:55 Cutter

Enh. HR was ok. And Thief was just fucking bad - still haven't finished it and don't know if I ever will - so this'll be a good sale IF the reviews are all solid.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2014, 14:46 Cutter

Hah! Just got back from my bro's place and checking out his new pooch. Gadzooks I forgot how much energy puppies have. 3 month old Huskie and all she does is bounce and chew and bounce and chew. Anything, everything, everyone, bounce chew bounce chew bounce chew. She's cute as the dickens but man talk about a handful. Now I can see why as we get older so many people opt for rescue dogs at least a year or two old.

I'm hoping to get a new pooch in the next year or so but I know now it's not going to be a puppy.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 27, 2014, 22:38 Cutter

"I'm thinking there's probably a wealth of information that just got tucked into your pocket," Norton says. "Something that we'd like to get our hands on."

Your calls, your emails, your calendar, your photos not to mention the GPS data embedded in those photos could make a whole case, in one convenient package.

Not on my phone. Know why? I use my phone for phone calls. Don't text, don't take pics, etc. And if I was going to be a criminal I sure as shit wouldn't be stupid enough to use a phone for a crime and keep it. Anyone who does deserves to be caught.

Damn commie lib ACLU! How dare they fight to uphold someone's Constitutional rights!!!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 27, 2014, 22:33 Cutter

Planned obsolescence is wrong on all levels. Given what MS is worth and what they don't contribute in taxes they should be required to support all platforms so long as people use them.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 27, 2014, 22:30 Cutter

For the entire planet?

16491 Comments. 825 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo