Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 20100 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 16, 2015, 19:38 Cutter

Even as evil as Google is it's still the lesser of two evils. The fact they're permitted to do this at all is outrageous. And so is the pricing. This is why internet needs to be nationalized and treated as an essential service.

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 16, 2015, 19:30 Cutter

It's her funeral and you can cry if you want to, cry if you want to...

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 16, 2015, 19:28 Cutter

Cool to hear about SLR but I'm still not backing that.

And that gamepad is silly.

News Comments > Telepath Tactics Delayed to April
1. Re: Telepath Tactics Delayed to April Feb 16, 2015, 19:24 Cutter

They want $25 for this and $50 to use the editor as well? Ahahahahahaha! Yeah good luck with that.

News Comments > New Tron Game Revealed?
7. Re: New Tron Game Revealed? Feb 16, 2015, 19:22 Cutter

There's nothing on IMDB except it's in development so don't hold your breath on this one. I did not know there was TRON cartoon. Huh, learn somethin' everyday.

As for TV, I'm all stoked for Vikings Season 3 this Thorsday!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 16, 2015, 11:34 Cutter

Damn, it's been colder n' a witch's teet around here last few days. Cannot wait for this goddamned month to be over.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 15, 2015, 20:37 Cutter

Pretty misleading title when they really only mean the southwestern US.

News Comments > Reload Released
9. Re: Reload Released Feb 15, 2015, 18:58 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 18:54:
Cutter wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 14:58:
Reload is a realistic weapons and tactics trainer for one to four players that also happens to be a super fun, super fast playing game.

Um no, no it is not.

Hey, what happened to your avatar pic? I thought it really suited you.

I'm trying to change it, but it's all screwy like St. Louis.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 15, 2015, 15:12 Cutter

To hell with Spain!

Wow that dog rescue was crazy. Lucky it wasn't deep water or there'd likely have been two victims. Crazy bastard, I salute him.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 15, 2015, 15:07 Cutter

According to some security researchers at Kaspersky, a group of hackers have used tricky malware to steal at least $300 million from bankers throughout 30 countries across the world.

So some researchers say this do they? Not all? And the evidence of this is where exactly?

They really need to change the whole password system to what xkcd was talking about.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 15, 2015, 15:03 Cutter

Well how else would fake news go viral without the media? Duh! If it's people talking than it's just gossip.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
2. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 15, 2015, 15:01 Cutter

I didn't care for BB, but Saul was a great character.

News Comments > Reload Released
4. Re: Reload Released Feb 15, 2015, 14:58 Cutter

Reload is a realistic weapons and tactics trainer for one to four players that also happens to be a super fun, super fast playing game.

Um no, no it is not.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2015, 17:04 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 16:03:
I am back bitches!

Rock your body right? Backstreet's back alright?

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta
13. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta Feb 14, 2015, 17:01 Cutter

Remember Armageddon by Judas Priest?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2015, 15:23 Cutter

Note to self: Avoid going to Cardiff. Out of 945 restaurants a prison gets top honours? Wow.

Valentine's Day? What's love, got to do, got to do with it?

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Feb 14, 2015, 15:10 Cutter

Ungrateful pricks. It's a fucking free service! They don't even have to provide it. Jesus Christ, IF mankind survives for next few centuries historians will come to classify this period of history as the 'self-entitlement era'. Fucking honestly! Rolleyes

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 14, 2015, 15:06 Cutter

No wonder Powell is laughing in that picture. No one could possibly claim that with a straight face. It's easy to fix those problems, EASY. They simple refuse to, so that's the result.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
5. Re: Saturday Interviews Feb 14, 2015, 14:58 Cutter

Xil wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 11:54:
I guess they smelled blood... the guy has his flaws and the RPS article clearly showed that and most older gamers know it, but not sure if going after him like this by all internet media is needed.... maybe I am to soft

There's no maybe about it. Most anyone else in his shoes would have been in prison long ago. He's just been preying on each new generation of gamers to run his scams over the last 30 years. We can only hope this is the last we ever see of this con man.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 14, 2015, 14:55 Cutter

Huh, that's interesting. I did not know that everyone on KS is a veteran developer of 30 years who's history has been lying to people their whole career. That's fascinating to know that they've all been assigned PR handlers as well because they can't be trusted from putting their employers in legally untenable positions because they're always shooting their mouth off. Or the fact that they can obviously afford to fund their own projects but lie about that too. These are all things I had no idea about KS. Welp, I guess you do learn something everyday. Thanks Ars, what would the professional victims out there do without SJWs like yourself?

20100 Comments. 1005 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo