Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16547 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
12. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 7, 2014, 15:32 Cutter

And whatever the Dems haven't accomplished you can fully blame on GOP obstructionism. Fully.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 7, 2014, 15:28 Cutter

Nothing new there. It's like all the Monsanto/Cargill execs that Bush and Obama have let run the Dept. of Agriculture. It's insanity by any definition. The foxes have total run of the henhouses. I think it's estimated now that 80% of all legislation is penned by corporations and simply handed off to the reps to table and pass. Anyone who thinks this doesn't spell big trouble in the next 20-50 years is stoned.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > On ESO Charges
28. Re: On ESO Charges Apr 7, 2014, 15:22 Cutter

Frijoles wrote on Apr 7, 2014, 13:13:
Honestly if that were the only problem with ESO, that'd be fine. Things like that will die down in a week. But the bugs. My god. They're really competing with traditional TES games. At least with TES, the community can fix things. Not so here.

Did you think that would be different from beta somehow? I could have forgiven a lot with the shitty decisions they made about so many things in this game but the fact that half of the quests I did were unfinishable spoke volumes. Christ, if they couldn't even get the intro to the game working fine how fucked is the rest of it? At least Conan had a solid first 20 levels or so. I suspect on top of the bugs and bad design that the late game for this is going to seriously suck as well.

News Comments > On ESO Charges
27. Re: On ESO Charges Apr 7, 2014, 15:17 Cutter

Nighthawk wrote on Apr 7, 2014, 10:30:
There's the 2nd nail in the coffin of this game.
I've got hopes for them but my (limited) number of a reviews I've read seems this game is NOT being received well at all...
Now top that up to billing problems, this is going to tank faster than Old Republic

Well that's why it's so silly anyone is paying for this when they can check it for free 6 months from now.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
16. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 6, 2014, 18:45 Cutter

Anyone else get an invite for the EQ Landmark beta yet?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: LOL Cutter Apr 6, 2014, 18:40 Cutter

JohnBirshire wrote on Apr 6, 2014, 16:50:
How much pee in a pool would kill you...submitted by Cutter, roflmao.

Conducted by Ars. Can you understand it ok? Need some help, sport?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 6, 2014, 18:36 Cutter

Beep boop! Hah!

News Comments > Full Watch Dogs System Specs
19. Re: Full Watch Dogs System Specs Apr 6, 2014, 18:34 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 6, 2014, 14:54:
It's always good to see system requirements on the rise. Everyone's been complaining that they haven't been pushing the envelope and thus haven't been giving us a reason to upgrade for years, and now they finally start to and we're gonna complain about the price of RAM? Sack up, fellas, this is what we live for!

Sack up? Better still, you pay up if it's no big deal. Some of us have a lot of outlay and/or debt atm. The Bay of Fundy is at low tide atm.

News Comments > Full Watch Dogs System Specs
6. Re: Full Watch Dogs System Specs Apr 6, 2014, 14:30 Cutter

Yeah, I was hoping to squeak by this year on my current mobo/cpu/ram as I already dropped large on my card and monitor. Doesn't look like it though. Yeah, and RAM ain't cheap atm, grr.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 6, 2014, 14:27 Cutter

That pee article is hilarious.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2014, 15:19 Cutter

Glad Planets Cubed made it. I wouldn't back it because the devs wouldn't reveal who they are and a few other variables. However it does look interesting. If they can actually deliver I'll gladly check it out when they do.

And the other game is a Wii-U game first and foremost, so it's no surprise it's getting no traction. Too cutesy console for me.

News Comments > Monaco's Final Chapter Released
4. Re: Monaco's Final Chapter Released Apr 5, 2014, 15:07 Cutter

Menachem Begen!

News Comments > Centration Early Access
2. Re: Centration Early Access Apr 5, 2014, 15:04 Cutter

Looking at the neg reviews it's a total scam at this point....

"All you can do is look around a 3d terrain there is nothing to do at all since a year ago "

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 5, 2014, 13:15 Cutter

If I knew you were comin' I'd have baked a cake....

Happy level-up day, Bats! Invest those skill points wisely!

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Apr 5, 2014, 13:13 Cutter

About the time the feds told those assholes to spend some of those massive profits on actual security.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Apr 5, 2014, 13:11 Cutter

Some wrong decisions? Not, 'Wow, it was one of the biggest clusterfucks of any product launch ever!' Too little too late guy.

News Comments > DayZ Plans
2. Re: DayZ Plans Apr 5, 2014, 13:08 Cutter

Why? So you can get to the choppa?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 4, 2014, 23:03 Cutter

So Google Glass isn't good enough? Fuck these guys just get greedier and eviler by the day.

News Comments > The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week
5. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week Apr 4, 2014, 22:58 Cutter

The game itself is great, it's TT that's the problem. They screwed us and stopped working on this game so they could world on TWD2 instead. And when chapter 2 did get here - while good - was ridiculously short. I suspect the rest to be no different. If and when they ever finish it, grab it for $5. That's what the rest of us should have done.

News Comments > Popup Dungeon Kickstarter
12. Re: Popup Dungeon Kickstarter Apr 4, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

I want to see an isometric NWN style game done with the UE4 engine. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis!

16547 Comments. 828 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo