Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23091 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video
6. Re: Far Cry Primal Gameplay Video Jan 9, 2016, 00:01 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 8, 2016, 23:33:
ya know the thing you had to pull out and look at.

Hi-o!

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 8, 2016, 23:53 Cutter

Whenever I see that level of stupidity or insanity I always have to ask if it's just theater. Are these the actions of someone just desperate for attention who want to stay in the public eye, or are they really that stupid?

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Morning Interviews
6. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 8, 2016, 19:36 Cutter

Why is this news?

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 8, 2016, 19:36 Cutter

Jellal “AAAlgorithm” Fernandez, a player currently coaching in SEA, started the petition saying that Valve should have given different levels of punishment for the players involved. He said that Mark Anthony “Jacko” Soriano, a minor at the time of the massive match-fixing scandal of 2014, was still under-aged and did not know any better for having participated.

I just fucking love that excuse don't you? Well he was under 18 so he was obviously incapable of understanding right from wrong. Rolleyes

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2016, 17:19 Cutter

Hey! That's Trevor from GTA5 in that Old Spice commercial. Man, he's pretty ripped. I didn't realize they modeled Trevor so close to him physically.

News Comments > etc.
15. Re: etc. Jan 8, 2016, 17:03 Cutter

Of course all the rabid fanboys will say it's totally deserved. The way they freak out over the smallest criticism of Roberts and this project borders on religious extremism.

News Comments > Half-Life Writer Marc Laidlaw Leaves Valve [Updated]
36. Re: Half-Life Writer Marc Laidlaw Leaves Valve? Jan 8, 2016, 16:51 Cutter

Jagacademy wrote on Jan 8, 2016, 16:41:
Didn't play Half Life 1 very long, got bored with it early.

Did play all the way through Half Life 2, and it was "meh" at best.

Really don't understand the hype.

Because at the time there was nothing like them. HL was the first FPS to integrate a complete and working story as a background for the game.

3. Re: Into the Black Jan 7, 2016, 20:30 Cutter

Amazon customer complains, finds 10-inch dildo in his shopping basket

Jeez, the guy's saying it like it's a bad thing. Hi-o!

2. Re: Into the Black Jan 7, 2016, 20:26 Cutter

Governor declares state of emergency in connection with California methane leak

Hope all you mofos in SoCal are ok!

1. Re: Into the Black Jan 7, 2016, 20:20 Cutter

They should have called it Failbound 2016. $300,000 US. That's the first major hit right there. Couple that with the fact it has a range of 10 miles - one way, so really a 5 mile round trip at best - and can only safely carry a maximum of 250 lbs already makes it useless. $300,000 for a 5 mile trip? Uh no thanks.

Second: To call it "absolute safety" would be laughable if it wasn't an outright lie to begin with. It's a mechanical device. It can, and will break down. It doesn't even have any prop-guards, for Christ' sake! We've barely entered the drone age and their are a slew of personal injury lawsuits from drones injuring and crippling people, and those are just the little ones!

Third: Even with dedicated, professionally trained air controllers and intelligent software we can't provide plane collisions and crashes. The only reason flying has ever been statistically safer is by virtue of the fact that there only 10s of 1000s of aircraft on the planet versus several billion cars. Imagines several thousand of these above a city at any given point. I can tell you right now I wouldn't want to be standing on the ground. And that says nothing to what a nightmare it could be come from a malicious group of hackers or terrorists who wanted to wreak havoc. Absolute safety my ass.

And there are a slew of other reasons this thing is wholly impractical. Oh well, I guess some people can't see the forest for the trees.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jan 7, 2016, 19:56 Cutter

Snoopy vs. The Red Baron

Always loved that one since I was kid.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 7, 2016, 19:54 Cutter

Whilst I'm not entirely certain I have yet to see MS pushing Win 10 on me due to Canada's privacy laws. Every update so far there's no Win 10 related stuff. Thank gad for small miracles.

News Comments > Unravel Yarny Trailer
1. Re: Unravel Yarny Trailer Jan 7, 2016, 19:52 Cutter

I quite like this. However it looks like it'll be real short and not any replayability so it falls into the $5 or less category. Certainly not the $20 they're asking.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Update
1. Re: Heroes of the Storm Matchmaking Update Jan 7, 2016, 19:50 Cutter

There's a killer on the road. His brain is squirming like a toad....

News Comments > Door Kickers 2 Details Near
1. Re: Door Kickers 2 Details Near Jan 7, 2016, 19:49 Cutter

They should make a follow up game using rednecks and call it Shit Kickers.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2016, 14:18 Cutter

Man, that Dupont article was mind-boggling to read. An absolute perfect example of corporate abuse. Every time some asshole rants about government and how corporations should run the world point them to something like this. For over half a century they knew they were killing people and not only didn't do anything about it, they actively conspired to cover it up! And not a single motherfucker involved goes to prison!

‘‘We see a situation,’’ Joe Kiger says, ‘‘that has gone from Washington Works, to statewide, to the United States, and now it’s everywhere, it’s global. We’ve taken the cap off something here. But it’s just not DuPont. Good God. There are 60,000 unregulated chemicals out there right now. We have no idea what we’re taking.’’

60,000! We're being killed by inches and those sons of bitches just keep right on walking between the raindrops. What kind of monster do you have to be to work for a company like that when you know what they're doing and you're helping them do it? Motherfuckers.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Jan 7, 2016, 13:29 Cutter

And no mention of a single one of these titles beyond the platformer it ships with and a game in alpha. Right, just like the price should be in about the $250'ish dollar range. Rolleyes

Yeah, I'll be amazed if they get even a dozen decent games covered.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 7, 2016, 13:26 Cutter

Kill the extensions. Even the original 14 years was far, far too long. I've never agreed with Copyright to begin with. All creative work, and I mean all of it without exception, is derivative in one form or another. The DCMA, like Copyright itself, is well-intentioned but works horribly in practice for a slew of a reasons already well known.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 7, 2016, 13:16 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 7, 2016, 11:04:
741€ ....
At that price in EU it's dead before it even launched. For reference, a bleeding edge 6GB 980TI costs 680€ to 709€ here...

Massively bummed on that price.. that is actually insanely expensive for a gadget you might not actually be able to physically use, and you won't know until you tried..

It's a $1000 bucks in Canada so yeah, it's not going to be happening here anytime soon as well. That was really dumb throwing in an Xbox controller too. And I don't understand people saying 'Well it's new so of course it'll be expensive.' This isn't the latest new standard for a TV. Something everyone understands and is virtually ubiquitous. It's an unknown toy that you may not even be able to use. There's also nothing made for it yet and you don't know if there ever will be.

Actually, given that there's going to be such a low adoption rate for this now that virtually guarantees most devs aren't going to waste the time and money making anything for it. Not unless FB is going to pony up the dough for that. And if they were going to do that why not subsidize the initial sales instead to get a good install base started instead?

News Comments > Crusader Kings II: Conclave Announced
7. Re: Crusader Kings II: Conclave Announced Jan 7, 2016, 13:07 Cutter

Whiskers wrote on Jan 7, 2016, 11:52:
I am more excited for Stellaris. Can't wait for that to come out.

Yeah. I'm trying not to get stoked for it but if it's half as good as it looks it's gonna' be great!

23091 Comments. 1155 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo