Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23128 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jan 16, 2016, 12:28 Cutter

Fallout 4 Sanctuary Settlement Building Tips (Advanced)

This guy is building the most amazing buildings I've seen in FO4 so far. And he's doing it on a PS4! On that video if you skip to the end around the 25 minute mark you can see the end result. Effing amazing!

And there's these two...

Fallout 4 Citadel Settlement on Spectacle Island

and

Fallout 4 Coliseum Style Settlement (Building Curves)

So effing good! If he's not an architect he should be. They remind me a lot of neo-classic industrial design with art deco and Bauhaus elements thrown in.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday Mobilization Jan 16, 2016, 12:16 Cutter

It's a good thing the idiot SJWs who pulled this on have never heard of any other video games, like....GTA.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
4. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 12:11 Cutter

Ok, Justice really needs to begin anti-trust against MS at this point.

News Comments > Game Reviews
14. Re: Game Reviews Jan 15, 2016, 17:24 Cutter

$40 for a 4 year old game with 4 year old console textures? Yeah, not going to happen. I'll grab it when it hits the $10 mark.

News Comments > The Division Beta This Month
4. Re: The Division Beta This Month Jan 15, 2016, 14:31 Cutter

Yeah, I dunno. Like most of Ubi's titles this looks pretty shallow and repetitive. The environment is neato keen but the I'm wagering the gameplay will be like Ass Creed, mostly the same filler crap over and over.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 15, 2016, 14:13 Cutter

Enh, I've always thought there was too much musical chairs with head coaches in sports. They should be bringing in new blood all the time instead of just shuffling the same guys around over and over. Particularly the O/D coaches who always seem to me to be a larger part of any problem a team has. Look at the Pack. Their O-line and the D in general have been shit for way too long now. It's wonder they do as well as they do half the time. If Rodgers had real pass protection they'd be running up the board 60 points a game every game.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 15, 2016, 14:07 Cutter

Twitter has discovered what many proponents of democratic society already knew: censorship is not the opposite of free speech. In fact, so-called free speech can actually be used as a weapon to silence the vulnerable and dispossessed. Ironically, to maintain its position as a platform for free discourse, Twitter must censor its users.

Slavery is freedom. Down is up. Left is right. Well that's doubleplus good, isn't it!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 14, 2016, 21:55 Cutter

The guy knew what he was doing and where he was going. He knew the risks and greed overruled common sense and now his scumbag wife is trying to exploit that still. Zero sympathy.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 14, 2016, 19:09 Cutter

How about putting 400 billion into mass transit instead? Subways and bullet trains everywhere. Get cars off the road. It's the same problem up here. Everyone drives because there's no decent alternative.

News Comments > Dying Light: The Following Vehicle Customization
1. Re: Dying Light: The Following Vehicle Customization Jan 14, 2016, 18:55 Cutter

Pimp your ride? So violently and psychologically exploit it for profit?

News Comments > New Hitman Goes Fully Episodic
2. Re: New Hitman Goes Fully Episodic Jan 14, 2016, 18:54 Cutter

Lol no chance in hell.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
17. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 14, 2016, 17:29 Cutter

gravity wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 17:04:
descender wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 16:09:
annnd look more complete libtard bullshit.

You are free to explain the situation as you think you understand it, rather than just rambling like a lunatic.

One can only wonder why I hadn't ignored you already. Fixed!

Anytime I see someone use the word "libtard," (particularly in such intentional provocation) I immediately associate them with a level of ignorance that is difficult to achieve.

Solely because it's an embarrassing aggregation of the words "liberal" and "retard," and if you're still calling people "retards," today, you probably need to check yourself and maybe mature a little bit... go look in the mirror, and try reading about things on your own.

Him and his ilk are a perfect example of the what those clowns in Oregon are, ignorant and stupid. You can fix one, but not the other. Problem is when you're the latter you don't want to fix the former. People like that are a textbook example of people that should not be allowed to own any weapons at all. They should be treated as terrorists. Same as anyone with that "if you're not with us you're against us" extremist mentality.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2016, 17:19 Cutter

Karl, schieß dem fenster

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 14, 2016, 02:58 Cutter

Yeah, well he's a literal genius who thinks on levels most people can't even conceive of. When you're a dumb monkey like most of us with not much to look forward to it's not easy to get enthused about crap.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 14, 2016, 02:57 Cutter

cento wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 01:11:
Cutter wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 00:06:
'Yeah, sure, ok, whatever.'

Pretty sure that was a typical teenage response long before smart phones...

Heh, true enough, but at least we were actually talking to other people.

News Comments > Metal Gear Online Offline
4. Re: Metal Gear Online Offline Jan 14, 2016, 02:54 Cutter

"Why don't we call it...Everybody Hates Raymond?"

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 14, 2016, 00:20 Cutter

How fascinating. So when the pirates break the law they have to pay through the nose and they can go to jail. Yet, when the corps break the law they pay peanuts and no one goes to jail. Golly, it's almost like there's no real justice for the little people! Derp!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 14, 2016, 00:18 Cutter

How about the WH take a stand on Apple and motherfuckers like them not paying their fair share of taxes?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 14, 2016, 00:06 Cutter

Retired wrote on Jan 13, 2016, 21:43:
YouTube mega-star PewDiePie starts his own video network.

And no one with an above average IQ cared......to bad morons spend money and think dribble is funny.

41 million subscribers. Are you fucking kidding me? The millenials really are the worst generation(s). I was at a good pal's 50th on Saturday. Some of the folks brought their kids - teens. Six of them there, all with their faces buried in their phones the whole time. Barely registering anyone around them, not talking to each other or anyone else. Just as a test I tried to strike up conversations with them. 'Yeah, sure, ok, whatever.' were the responses. I can't even imagine - and don't really want to know - what the world is going to be like in the next 25-50 years. Mankind is deffo on the way out.

News Comments > Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Video
4. Re: Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Video Jan 13, 2016, 23:59 Cutter

bigspender wrote on Jan 13, 2016, 20:12:
Does their hiring policy state that employees must wear stupid hats while indoors? I wouldn't have realised that any of these people were "special" if they didn't look like this otherwise.

I'm just annoyed because they haven't shown a proper gameplay video.

You've obviously never been to Vancouver before. They're so hip they can barely see over their pants. That city has more hipster d-bags per square inch than anywhere else on the planet. You're indoors, take the fuckin hat off. Worse still, the cocks that wear them in the summer. Seriously? It's 30C out and you're wearing a wool touque? You should die on general principle. It makes me want to send them off on some sort of Bataan death march and tell them if they take the hat off they die. How ya likin wool hats in the heat now, motherfucker?

23128 Comments. 1157 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo