Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16567 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > The Evil Within Trailer
10. Re: The Evil Within Trailer Apr 9, 2014, 23:43 Cutter

Talisorn wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 23:04:
Needs more Cthulhu monsters!

What doesn't? Have you checked out Clockwork Empires? Cthulu monsters goodness!

Cthulhu

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Secret Ponchos PC Plans
5. Re: Secret Ponchos PC Plans Apr 9, 2014, 23:41 Cutter

Yosemite Sam wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 22:55:
Read it (spaghetti western game) and got my hopes up, then watched the trailer... ah well. Not dissing the game, just not what I wanted to see, the score sounds good though.

I so want a spaghetti western FPS, done in the Sergio Leone style with a Morricone soundtrack. Imagine a game built with all the sets and characters from Sergio's westerns.

HEY BLOND! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE! JUST A DIRTY SON OF Ahh-eee-ahh-wa-wa-wa.

Didn't you ever play Outlaws? Or do you mean literally games lifted from the films?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: The Ultimate Warrior Apr 9, 2014, 19:28 Cutter

nin wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 14:12:
Not a fan of "wrasslin", but dying at 54 is scary as fuck. I feel bad for him and his family.

edit:
Amazing New Spinal Cord Implant Revives Paralyzed Man's Legs.

That is so fucking cool, and could make a difference in so many peoples lives - to quote the great J. Pinkman, "SCIENCE - FUCK YEA!"

Neato as that is I can't wait to see where embryonic stem cell research will take us. If not for some of these stupid religious based bans around the world we likely have many cures already.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 9, 2014, 19:18 Cutter

No good deed goes unpunished. Lesson learned.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 9, 2014, 19:12 Cutter

Here's a better idea, do something besides making crappy phone games. You're going out of business for a reason. Learn from it. And Kickfailer? WTF? Yeah, it's called shareware, it's already been done.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 9, 2014, 19:10 Cutter

Players will also be able to “light things on fire.”

“We are in the middle of putting that in so you are gonna be able to burn down trees, burn down stuff, and that’s gonna be a lot of fun,” said Smedley. “The idea is that these players [are] building these forts and all of the sudden these other guys coming in lighting it on fire and waiting till they come out of the fortress … is awesome.”

A day and night cycle will also come into to play in the game, and it “gets really dark at night” which means players will need to carry a torch in order to see.

Players will also get “ganked by other players [and] zombies,” but vehicles will be available and possibly aircraft.

Yeah, the whole play world burnt to the ground and getting ganked repeatedly are just awesome, Smed!

Seriously, how does that clown still have a job? SOE does DayZ. Wow, how innovative. They should make a clown school simulator because Smed knows all about being a clown.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Apr 9, 2014, 19:06 Cutter

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small

News Comments > ArcheAge Alpha
1. Re: ArcheAge Alpha Apr 9, 2014, 19:04 Cutter

Some of what they want to do sounds great and is long overdue in the MMO space. However the art direction on this title sucks. Why did they go with that dumbass cutsie JRPG crap?

They're going to have underwater farms and housing and stuff, and I was all like 'Damn player! I'm diz-own with that!' Then I saw the art and siiiiigggghhhhheed.

News Comments > The Evil Within Trailer
1. Re: The Evil Within Trailer Apr 9, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

Haha more like the Evil Without!

News Comments > Secret Ponchos PC Plans
1. Re: Secret Ponchos PC Plans Apr 9, 2014, 19:00 Cutter

I'm still immensely bitter they never made another Outlaws game.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2014, 13:37 Cutter

RIP Warrior. He was always hella entertaining.

Scandal - The Warrior

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2014, 13:31 Cutter

Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 13:03:
The Mumbling Warrior probably died due to an enlarged heart, a side effect of his steroid use.

Meanwhile, check out something that really matters, like what Carl Sagan said.

He made millions of people happy. So yeah, that matters. In fact, it matters a whole lot more. Come talk to us when you've done the same.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 9, 2014, 13:20 Cutter

And what's even more criminal is that it's small business that does the real employing, yet we get none of the help or breaks.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 9, 2014, 13:16 Cutter

Well, look at the upside. Things need to get bad enough before a real revolution can begin. We're not there yet, but at this rate it'll be coming before overlong. The elites reach has far exceeded their grasp.

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Apr 9, 2014, 02:26 Cutter

Because they keep delaying it for all their other projects and it's short, like stupidly short. I think the last EP was an hour, maybe. Yes, what's there is good - particularly if you're a fan of the series - but the way TT has handled it and how short it is so far is a real pisser. Whatever, it's your money. We're just trying to warn people.

News Comments > Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype
7. Re: Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype Apr 9, 2014, 02:21 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 00:18:
Cutter, which multiplayer online games do you play without creating an account? I don't know any. This is NOT about the single player portion of the game which is not available yet.

It's a demo. There are multiple easy ways to handle it.

News Comments > Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype
6. removed Apr 9, 2014, 02:20 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 9, 2014, 07:37.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Apr 8, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 19:39:
Prez wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 19:30:
And the series is $15! Hmmm...

I'd wait. It will probably be heavily discounted when it's complete and you won't have the ridiculous wait between episodes. I won't buy another Tell Tale game before it's complete again.

It's a very good game if you know the sort, I definitely recommend picking it up when the final episode is released.

Exactly right. Wait for the bargain bin. And do not buy TT games before they're finished.

News Comments > Fortnite Alpha Signups
11. Re: Fortnite Alpha Signups Apr 8, 2014, 19:42 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 19:15:
edit: oh, the email says registered but you still need to be "chosen"

So you have to be Jewish?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
13. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 8, 2014, 19:21 Cutter

robdot wrote on Apr 8, 2014, 12:03:
If the NSA wants to spy on you there are far more easier and better ways to do it than kinect. All the gamers bitching about it have an iphone, a PC , ipad, facebook ,Instagram Twitter etc, a drivers license and social security number...stfu already.

You're an idiot. Be quiet, adults are talking.

Prez, where have you been man?

Webcam Spying

Blue linked an article last week about the guy that RAT'd Miss Teen America's webcam and just got 5 years for it. This has been going on for years now. Remote Administration Tools not only let people easily hack webcams they can do so silently - that is turn them on without the on light coming on or any other notifications on the computer popping up. So anyone who doesn't think the NSA loves this - and we already know MS has zero problem bending over for them - is seriously naieve or stupid, like the idiot above I quoted.

16567 Comments. 829 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo