Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19181 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Dec 2, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

Yeah, can't see this lasting long. Their premiums will be through the roof in no time at all.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > London-based Assassin's Creed: Victory Next Year
1. Re: London-based Assassin's Creed: Victory Next Year Dec 2, 2014, 19:41 Cutter

Well, Unity should be in a playable state by then. So then they can release this and it'll be ready the year after.

It's too much with this franchise now. And after Unity I can't imagine this selling very well.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Dec 2, 2014, 18:28 Cutter

Flatline wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 17:24:
Julio wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 16:12:
$2,500 is too low. Where's the options for $10k, $20k, even design a custom ship for custom pricing?

So much more room to fleece those who want to pay to win.

I can just see the giant gilded cock & balls drifting gracefully through space.

Oh for sure you know someone would do that. However, more cooly, imagine doing something like Red Dwarf.

News Comments > Steam Broadcasting Beta
5. Re: Steam Broadcasting Beta Dec 2, 2014, 18:26 Cutter

Cool idea. It'll be neat to take a peak in on people while they play. Certainly good for giving you an idea whether you want to buy a game or not when you can watch someone you know play it.

News Comments > Op Ed
31. Re: Op Ed Dec 2, 2014, 16:58 Cutter

He can have all the goals he wants but people are stupid to keep throwing money at without even seeing a complete core game first. Buying things sight unseen usually doesn't end well for the consumer. Deliver a good core product and I can't blame you for buying all the bells and whistles afterward, beyond that you're a fool. Hence the maxim 'Fools and their money are soon parted.'

In fact, their theme song should be Def Leppard's Foolin' or Zep's Fool in the Rain or Teh Beatles Fool on the Hill.

News Comments > Peter Molyneux Hitting The Trail
23. Re: Peter Molyneux Hitting The Trail Dec 2, 2014, 16:52 Cutter

hy·per·bo·le :noun

1. language that describes something as better or worse than it really is

2. Peter Molyneux

News Comments > The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released
11. Re: The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released Dec 2, 2014, 16:48 Cutter

I played the beta for about 3 hours before uninstalling it. It was that fucking bad.

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Release Dates; Trailer
4. Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Release Dates; Trailer Dec 2, 2014, 16:47 Cutter

Welp, 2 more weeks until the Xmas sales start so not long now.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 2, 2014, 12:25 Cutter

So if half of all workers are replaced by robots in the coming decade what does that mean for the economy? Who's going to buy shit when they have no money?

News Comments > Game Reviews
8. Re: Game Reviews Dec 2, 2014, 12:12 Cutter

Unlike Skyrim the dragons in this game actually scare the crap out of me when you first encounter them. When I killed my first dargon with Iron Bull it was pretty hilarious the way he goes off.

But yeah, lots of filler crap, but a pretty outmazing world. And there's tons to do I've already outleveled several zones I never really checked out - but will have to on another playthough.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2014, 19:03 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Dec 1, 2014, 18:24:
So I saw Interstellar at an IMAX theater. I'm searching and still haven't found the answer to this question, which seems to be a plothole in the story: If humans did indeed build the wormhole, how did they end up going to another galaxy, in order to later build the wormhole, without the wormhole in the first timeline? Or did they inhabit another local planet, then built the wormhole in order to change the timeline so they could go to another galaxy? It's either a paradox or a contradiction in the story of the movie. Of course, whether humans or aliens created the wormhole was merely conjecture by the main protagonist at separate points in the story.

The next day I saw the Penguins of Madagascar -- which I felt was a much more enjoyable movie.

Because science!

Yeah Mr. White! Yeah science!

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
14. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Dec 1, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Dec 1, 2014, 17:55:
NegaDeath wrote on Dec 1, 2014, 13:31:
...even smart cock rings. Think of the possibilities!

Would give new meaning to the term "buttdialing."

And you sir, win the internets for today.

8. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Dec 1, 2014, 16:09 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Dec 1, 2014, 14:23:
People are deeply programmed, biologically speaking, to want jewelry. They'll pay far above it's actual value. The reasoning I believe is that jewelry elevates one's social status and we are highly social creatures. In primitive times, social status was tied to the most desirable breeding, food, shelter, protection, etc.

Personally I've never understood the attraction of jewellery and have never worn any. And that status hasn't changed. It's just that dumb people get it wrong and believe it's about ostentatious displays of wealth, when it's not.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2014, 13:54 Cutter

The man is walking the walk. He's following his passion, and that's a hell of a lot more important than money. Doesn't matter how much he made because he'd still be able to only feed so many. He has values. There's nothing stupid about it. It's only a shame more people weren't like him.

News Comments > This War of Mine Recoups Costs in Two Days
3. Re: This War of Mine Recoups Costs in Two Days Dec 1, 2014, 12:05 Cutter

This little war of mine...I'm gonna' let it shine....

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2014, 12:02 Cutter

29 year old leaves NFL and 37 million contract to become farmer in order to feed the hungry

Hats off to Jason Brown. This story really made my day. So far he's donated 25 tons of food. Now there's a good man for you.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 1, 2014, 11:47 Cutter

QFT on this Dotcom nonsense....

Why the fuck are my taxes being used to pursue this guy? No special love for him but really ... priorities?!

Why are the US authorities spending all this time and money over a civil matter? Oh right, they're calling it racketeering, not copyright infringement. Sort of like what Apple, Google, etc. did with employee wages and poaching, eBooks, et al. and they never go after them with this sort of tenacity.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 1, 2014, 11:44 Cutter

Wrong area.

1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Dec 1, 2014, 11:36 Cutter

There's a sucker born every minute.  

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Dec 1, 2014, 02:15 Cutter

What galls me is always buying hardware that's way ahead of the curve. You have all these devs talking about how cool 120/144hz is, 64 bit OS', and how each new iteration of hardware is going to make for seriously sick/rad/awesome/dudebro gaming! And so I go get it...then it all gets stomped down for the shitty fuckin' consoles.

19181 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo