Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19160 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen at $65M
18. Re: Star Citizen at $65M Nov 30, 2014, 17:44 Cutter

Flatline wrote on Nov 30, 2014, 16:41:
Cutter wrote on Nov 30, 2014, 14:59:
I wonder how much of that surge had to do with pissed off ED players who asked for refunds and jumped on this instead.

That would be like cutting your dick off because you got stood up for a date.

No. It would not. Not even close. Even that insane simile aside I'm sure there were a lot of people who went with ED over SC for myriad reasons. And, now, after being screwed over by Brabes they're going to the only other place they can go. Given the timing of this "surge" I'd say it's very likely.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2014, 17:33 Cutter

bigspender wrote on Nov 30, 2014, 15:47:
Screw the sales, gotta the love black friday fights. People in starving countries are more civil when waiting for food.

First world too. Look at Japan after the quakes. People all line up quietly for food/water/shelter. Help each other out. It's pathetic how the mouth-breathers act here.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 30, 2014, 15:03 Cutter

Excited for the Green Bay Packers v. New England Patriots football game today! Go Packers!

News Comments > Star Citizen at $65M
8. Re: Star Citizen at $65M Nov 30, 2014, 14:59 Cutter

I wonder how much of that surge had to do with pissed off ED players who asked for refunds and jumped on this instead.

News Comments > Broken Age Part Two Next Year
1. Re: Broken Age Part Two Next Year Nov 30, 2014, 14:11 Cutter

Maybe Ubisoft should buy DF and Braben out that way they can all burn through their goodwill and screw up together under one corporate umbrella.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
11. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2014, 22:44 Cutter

I've always said that as well. Just because people use a product or service for criminal endeavor doesn't mean you held the ones who made it responsible. I'm sure the Mafia uses PCs with MS Windows, does that mean MS is in collusion with them? Aiding and abetting criminals?

And ultimately it's the telco's property, so why aren't they suing them? Oh right, because they'd get crushed is why. They can't even prove that someone is committing a crime to begin with. Let's hope they get smacked down hard here.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2014, 16:33 Cutter

Will W wrote on Nov 29, 2014, 13:51:
Not sure if anyone is interested, but South Park: Stick of Truth is on sale on steam for 66% off ($13.49 US). I've been waiting to buy it for a LONG time.

Next I just have to get Wasteland 2 under 15$ and I'll be happy. :-P

SPSoT is totes worth it at $20 and under. I'm a huge SP fan however so I was laughing all the way through it.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2014, 13:00 Cutter

Alton says basting is a no go as you lose heat in the oven, which means the bird cooks longer and dries out more. I disagree - so long as you actually remove the bird from the oven and leave the door shut. I'm definitely in the pro-baste camp. I'm also pro-tent cooking for all manner of fowl. I much prefer cooking at lower temps and finishing at higher. Same with all my roasts now. 200 degrees for X hours and finish off under the broiler for about 5-7 minutes.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2014, 12:40 Cutter

Yeah, 3 you could skip, but 4 is totes worth it. The naval combat alone is worth it. It's a good story to boot. All piratey and what not.

News Comments > Game of Thrones Episode 1 Next Week
1. Re: Game of Thrones Episode 1 Next Week Nov 29, 2014, 12:37 Cutter

Fuck hashtags. Dumbest things ever.

News Comments > Black Friday Interviews
10. Re: Black Friday Interviews Nov 28, 2014, 16:05 Cutter

My favourite are the right-wing xtians who somehow believe Jesus wants them to be rich and screw over the poor. They actually did a piece on them on Frontline or 60 Minutes or the like a few years back. It's part of some culty xtian global movement. How they were evicting the poor from property they owned, etc. And how they were rationalizing that Jesus wanted them to be rich. It was pretty mind-boggling. Then again, Jesus was cool with slavery, so maybe they're right,

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 28, 2014, 14:20 Cutter

Interesting that he wrote Bond's backstory after Connery played the part.

News Comments > Black Friday Interviews
2. Re: Black Friday Interviews Nov 28, 2014, 14:10 Cutter

And the point of that interview was what? That the guy considers himself an xtian and likes telling people that Jesus loves them? Super for him. And no, Jesus wouldn't be a gamer. He'd be out saving the poor, which is what any other gamer xtians should be doing too. Or more likely, he'd be locked up in an insane asylum. 'So your dad is an invisible sky wizard and you have superpowers do you? Yeah, ok....let's start him on a Thorazine drip and some shock tratment."

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 13:48 Cutter

Man, I already own all but 3 games on the Steam featured sales today.

News Comments > Raven's Cry Delayed
1. Re: Raven's Cry Delayed Nov 28, 2014, 13:39 Cutter

So it's obviously unfinished and they're trying to ram it out for Xmas. I'm sure this will bode well for it.
Wry

News Comments > Trainz: A New Era in February
5. Re: Trainz: A New Era in February Nov 27, 2014, 22:38 Cutter

Not for their target market. I don't disagree otherwise however. Maybe they could work out a deal with Sid Meir or something. Get him to build a tycoon game around the existing engine.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 27, 2014, 15:06 Cutter

Yeah, the 14 day is kinda all over the place. I'm always down for a white Xmas however so fingers crossed.

News Comments > Thanksgiving Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Thanksgiving Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 27, 2014, 14:53 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 27, 2014, 13:51:
This would be really neat.. with a budget 20 times higher, full blown 3D and a proper story.

But as it stands, just another FTL alike

My sentiments exactly.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2014, 14:53 Cutter

Tropico 5 on for $15 clams at Amz. I relly hope we see a deep discount on Starpoint Gemini 2. Ima wait for most of this stuff at the Xmas sale.

News Comments > Trainz: A New Era in February
2. Re: Trainz: A New Era in February Nov 27, 2014, 14:46 Cutter

There are plenty of people hardcore into trains so they don't need to do that. Stick to what you're good at.

19160 Comments. 958 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo