Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16502 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week
2. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Next Week Apr 4, 2014, 16:14 Cutter

Wish I had waited for the bargain bin on this. Will never pre-buy from TT again.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Launches
48. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Launches Apr 4, 2014, 16:13 Cutter

nin wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 15:18:
osage no onna wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 15:09:
Maybe they can start talking about Fallout 4 now that they got this thing out of the way.

Different studios, weren't they?

Aren't they. And yes they are. We'll be hearing about the new F04 this year before too long and the new TES next year at some point. Everyone is more than ready for some new Fallout.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Apr 3, 2014, 22:52 Cutter

Toff

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
20. Re: Anti-Gay Firefox Chief Brendan Eich Quits Days After OkCupid Backlash Apr 3, 2014, 22:26 Cutter

Bill Borre wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 21:43:
I thought we lived in a country where the constitution afforded protections to minorities, not one where a minority utilizes the legal system to tyrannize the majority.

Oh maybe you missed that whole silly nonsense about life, liberty, and the pursuit of hapiness, that all are created equal, blah blah blah? No. Well it seems that people like you and Brendan don't think that should apply to anyone except rich white males. Sorry champ, it doesn't work that way. Nice attempt at making you like your the victim instead though when no one is oppressing you and you're doing the actual oppressing.

13. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 3, 2014, 20:33 Cutter

Considering their core customer are progressive, educated, affluent people you can't have a bigot running a company like this. It's not like Chick-Fil-A where it provides slop to the mouth breathers. Maybe he should go work for Chick-Fil-A.

News Comments > GameSpy Shutting Down Services
17. Re: GameSpy Shutting Down Services Apr 3, 2014, 20:24 Cutter

Lamespy sucked. I thought it died a deserving death years ago.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 3, 2014, 17:02 Cutter

Ray Ban wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 16:48:
http://www.nrk.no/viten/skydiver-nearly-struck-by-meteorite-1.11646757

So in other words....nothing happened.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition Apr 3, 2014, 17:01 Cutter

I was blinded by the light. Racked up like a douche another runner in the night.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 3, 2014, 15:26 Cutter

KS wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 14:18:
I can't find the article -- just a couple of brief quotes from an interview.

Where is the interview?

No, that's it. That's all there is. Hence the clickbait.

News Comments > Daylight Delayed for Scariness
4. Re: Daylight Delayed for Scariness Apr 3, 2014, 10:19 Cutter

nin wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 09:53:
Cutter wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 09:44:
I always feel like...somebody's watching me....

I keep that bookmarked for jamming at work...

Hah! I knew you would. For some reason it was the scene from 'You Don't Mess With the Zohan' that popped into my head.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 3, 2014, 10:17 Cutter

Enh, 14 day is still only 10'ish on average so no great shakes. Hopefully after this next 2 weeks it actually get warm.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 3, 2014, 10:10 Cutter

If those protesters put half as much energy into finding a political solution they would have actually achieved something by now. Hooliganism does nothing to engender sympathy and works the opposite of what you're trying to achieve. Vomited on the windshield? Seriously? Jesus, grow up.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Apr 3, 2014, 10:04 Cutter

Fucking clickbait titles. I thought EQ had picked up CoH and was starting it up! Boo-urns!

News Comments > Daylight Delayed for Scariness
1. Re: Daylight Delayed for Scariness Apr 3, 2014, 09:44 Cutter

I always feel like...somebody's watching me....

News Comments > Age of Mythology Extended Edition Next Month
1. Re: Age of Mythology Extended Edition Next Month Apr 3, 2014, 09:39 Cutter

Effing sweet. A must buy at some point. Wish more classics got the update treatment.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Apr 2, 2014, 22:02 Cutter

Excellent vid. There is only one thing any "psychic" has to do to prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are the real deal. And that is provide me the forthcoming winning numbers to the next major lotto jackpot. If they can do that, I'm a believer. Funny how none of them have managed this simple feat. Shit, you can talk to the dead but can't pull a few winning numbers out of the air? That should be child's play.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 2, 2014, 21:51 Cutter

Ahahaha! Hey MS, how do you like them apples?

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 2, 2014, 21:39 Cutter

Lucky bastards. I'm sure Amazon will fork over a dumptruck full of cash for that domain.

News Comments > Shadow of Mordor in October
2. Re: Shadow of Mordor in October Apr 2, 2014, 21:36 Cutter

WTf have they never made a proper CRPG in Middle-earth?  

News Comments > Amazon Hires Hocking & Swift
1. Re: Amazon Hires Hocking & Swift Apr 2, 2014, 21:34 Cutter

It's a secret.
Shhhhhuuuut up.

16502 Comments. 826 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo