Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16547 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 21, 2014, 22:02 Cutter

Well I'd have to use an Apple product first wouldn't I? And Hell has a better chance of freezing over than that ever happening.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 21, 2014, 21:59 Cutter

Whilst I agree that BBs should go away it doesn't mean much unless you do away with sex in advertising in general and that'll never happen. How else do you sell shitty cosmetics/personal products and bad beer to the idiocracy?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
14. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 21, 2014, 18:22 Cutter

Beamer wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:54:
Cutter wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:46:
Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:00:
Beamer wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 12:43:
Can you think of a single successful modular product?
Legos?

Housing. There is tons of modular housing out there.

Yeah, but that's less a consumer product and more an OEM. You don't have someone moving into a home and deciding they want a new bathroom and going back to the company that made the modules and swapping it out.

Monocle did a whole thing on modular design a few months back. It was interesting. Don't know if you've ever read Monocle Magazine, but if not take a look. You'd probably find it interesting. It is, in their own words, "Monocle is a global briefing on international affairs, business, culture and design". Actually, quite a few people around here would probably enjoy it.

News Comments > Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned
33. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 21, 2014, 18:15 Cutter

Sepharo wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 17:15:
Cutter wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:46:
They're too legit, too legit to quit.

That's my LAN-party clan [2L2Q]

Do you guys wear parachute pants and dance to the song at the LAN-parties? That'd rule if you did.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2014, 16:50 Cutter

RoboNerd wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 15:17:
I've done some of what Cutter suggested and have greatly reduced my grass lawn area so that now I can mow inside of 10 minutes and all of it is on one level, no slopes. One thing that can help grass is pelletized lime, leaves falling off trees can acidify a lawn over time and grass doesn't like it.

Do you use a push mower for the rest of it? At the very least anyone who wants a lawn should be forced to use a push mower.

Hear me, Stephen? Get some exercise!

Just google some images for 'raised planter beds', wild gardens and rock gardens. So much more beautiful and practical than lawns. And growing your own veg and herbs is a no brainer. My cousing has 8 beds in total now in his backyard. He has one solely for herbs, and the rest he staggers planting by a week or two so he has fresh organic produce every week or two now throughout the whole growing season. And he's got a beautiful maintenance free wild garden out front.

I'm going to be starting that myself finally. Probably just one bed for herbs - which I grow year round anyway, and one or two veg to learn with.

This comment was edited on Apr 21, 2014, 16:55.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Apr 21, 2014, 16:48 Cutter

Myst sucked balls.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 21, 2014, 16:47 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 15:32:
Major media publisher admits it is “afraid of Google”.

Yeah, Google IS getting pretty dominant in a number of areas. They're not yet as bad as other monopolies/duopolies like Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, TWC, etc, but absolute power corrupts absolutely, so it's probably a matter of time.

They're already evil. It's just a matter of time before they cross over into cartoon super villainy.

12. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 21, 2014, 16:46 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:00:
Beamer wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 12:43:
Can you think of a single successful modular product?
Legos?

Housing. There is tons of modular housing out there.

News Comments > Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned
30. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 21, 2014, 16:46 Cutter

They're too legit, too legit to quit.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2014, 14:41 Cutter

Get rid of your lawn. It's an environmental nightmare. Either plant a rock, wild, or victory garden or some combination of both. Do some raised planter beds and grow some veg and herbs throughout the growing season. Or have a beautiful wild/rock garden that you don't have to manage. I'd ban lawns if could.

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 21, 2014, 14:28 Cutter

Dumbest article ever.

News Comments > SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ
13. Re: SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ Apr 20, 2014, 21:52 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 21:29:
What I want to see is either Chicago from Watch Dogs or New York from The Division (Ubi you've gotten awefully sexy these last few years), and fill them full of zombies.

That would be a wicked Halloween DLC.

9. Re: SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ Apr 20, 2014, 16:28 Cutter

Ozmodan wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 15:16:
Smedley has totally flipped his lid on this game. It is going NOWHERE! What a complete waste of development staff. I have always known him to be an idiot, but now we see he is way beyond that and in fact a complete imbecile!

How challenging is killing zombies? It gets boring as hell fast!. So all they have left is pvp and there FAR BETTER pvp games out there than this one will ever be.

Yeah, I'll still never understand why he wasn't terminated with extreme prejudice after Vanguard. SOE really needs to get rid of him.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2014, 13:46 Cutter

Holy Sunday, Batman!

Innocent

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Apr 20, 2014, 13:43 Cutter

Let players host their own servers and there's no need for any of that, is there?

1. Re: SOE on H1Z1 vs DayZ Apr 20, 2014, 13:40 Cutter

Whatever Smed. Enjoy your griefers paradise. I want no part of it.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2014, 11:59 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 11:51:
Cutter wrote on Apr 19, 2014, 15:13:
And that grill is genius. Simply amazing no one ever up with something like that before.

Probably because
1) Someone already came up with that
2) You can buy A FAR BETTER VERSION of this on e-bay for 20 bucks
google "Grilliput Folding Anywhere Charcoal Grill "

Foldable grills aren't exactly new...

How is that better when is requires assembly? Nope, this one is better. Just roll it up or unroll it and pound in 3 spikes, done.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
16. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 20, 2014, 11:56 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 01:03:
So I suppose it's also news to you that NA is in debt up to our fucking eyeballs? US owes 17.5 TRILLION and Canada 1.5 TRILLION. Even if the government wanted to (they don't), it's kinda hard to justify nation-wide charity programs when they're already in desperate need of cutting back on the ones they already offer. Saudi Arabia can afford it when they owe only $3,000 per citizen, or 20% of their GDP. US is up above 100% of GDP in debt and Canada around 2/3 GDP.

I don't understand how you could expect they be able to responsibly implement any program of the sort. Unless your idea is to come up with more ways to overspend so that we hit rock bottom faster, which could be alright depending on how you look at things...

And why are we in debt up to our eyeballs? That's easily remedied. Saying there isn't enough to go around is patently absurd.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
15. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 20, 2014, 11:54 Cutter

Axis wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 10:45:
Are you kidding me? Removing my post about Cutter? He's an admitted liberal from Canada who insults Americans constantly here and you remove MY post for stating simply not to take him serious?

This site... unbelievable.

Go away troll.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 19, 2014, 23:40 Cutter

Fantaz wrote on Apr 19, 2014, 23:07:
that Porsche 911 issues link is the same one that was posted a few days ago... here's the new one from yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJjxeyC2W8s

My old boss had a Porsche 939. Such a friggin' amazing car. We used to go tear assing around in it. It's always been my car of choice and I intend to buy one in the next 5 years. I can't die without ever having owned a Porsche.

16547 Comments. 828 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo