Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23062 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steve Jackson's Sorcery! Parts 1 & 2 Released
1. Re: Steve Jackson's Sorcery! Parts 1 & 2 Released Feb 2, 2016, 20:48 Cutter

This looks good for a tablet game, and I've always liked SJG. Anyone play it yet? Is there really a lot of replayability?

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Rolls Out
2. Re: American Truck Simulator Rolls Out Feb 2, 2016, 20:44 Cutter

While the general consensus is that it's good and looking nicer than ETS2 there also seems to be a good deal of disappointment in being limited to 2 trucks and just Cali and Nevada. From what I've been reading most people seem to be equating to a good DLC rather than a complete game. I know SCS says they'll be expanding on it but that'll obviously be paid content. My major disappointment is once again they're staying away from weather - snow in particular - and seasons, which is why it appears to be Southwest American Ttuck Simulator more than anything else. I'd really like to be able to drive through New England in the winter.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue: Game Settings Poll Feb 2, 2016, 18:56 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 17:31:
kxmode if they were feeling really spiteful they'd fuck with your credit score for you doing that, and you don't know the definition of pain until you try to contest a bad credit report.

Indeed. Those fucking things should be illegal to begin with. How they don't qualify as a form of discrimination boggles the mind.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
7. Re: Ant Simulator saga Feb 2, 2016, 18:54 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 16:52:
When your a kick starter dev, when is ANY bar tab considered acceptable?

No it's not. Make the damn product and celebrate afterward when you start making actual sales.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2016, 16:26 Cutter

American Truck Simulator is out a day early and the reviews are good. The main complaints are there are only 2 trucks and the map feels really small as it's just Californy and Nevada.

PC Gamer review

Kotaku Aus review

Forbes review

9. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2016, 15:17 Cutter

The should change the groundhog to a wombat so when he appears everyone shouts MORTAL WOMBAT!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Swatting Feb 2, 2016, 14:57 Cutter

Yosemite Sam wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 13:35:
NKD wrote on Feb 2, 2016, 12:33:
Guilfoil confirmed that Melrose police followed "established protocols" to choose a de-escalated response of normal police officers

She was lucky that she lives in an area with sane police officers who respond to non-legit sounding calls in a less confrontational manner.

People go through all kinds of mental gymnastics to try and justify why today every low-crime suburban town needs a heavily armed SWAT team when just 20 years ago they existed primarily in major cities.

When you're given a fancy and powerful toy you don't really need, the temptation to use it at every chance just to justify its existence is just too great. This isn't exclusive to police, or the military. It's true in every day life as well.

At least there are no more army toys for the police. Obama issued an executive order recalling all military equipment from law enforcement last month.

Translation: She lives in a rich, white, gated community where the cops know they actually have to mind their Ps and Qs.

News Comments > Nordic Games Acquires Imperium Galactica & More IPs
2. Re: Nordic Games Acquires Imperium Galactica & More IPs Feb 2, 2016, 14:56 Cutter

What mark in video game history? No one's ever heard of these games.

News Comments > Cobalt Released
1. Re: Cobalt Released Feb 2, 2016, 14:55 Cutter

LOL @ MS!

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Feb 1, 2016, 20:43 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 19:50:
nin wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 19:47:
I didn't realize how closely it followed the original until I saw the two compared...that's pretty amazing.
Guess you didn't watch the show as much as I did, I thought it was pretty clear most of it was a direct copy.

Yeah, I watched Magnum all the time. I always loved T.C. calling Higgins, 'Higgy-baby'. Hehe. Hopefully this bring Archer back to fine form as the last season or two weren't nearly as good as the first few seasons.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 1, 2016, 20:39 Cutter

Highway gothic is easier to read.

And speaking of easier - and cheaper - would underground geothermal cooling be easier and cheaper for MS server farms than underwater - not to mention safer.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 1, 2016, 20:35 Cutter

Awww, got all excited there for a second we'd see some new Ezio!

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 1, 2016, 20:34 Cutter

What a clown. All he had to do was deliver it. Then, if he got lucky, it'd sell and he'd be rolling in enough dough for all the hookers and blow he wanted without worry. What a way to squander a golden opportunity.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 1, 2016, 15:18 Cutter

Yeah, while optimization isn't supposed to start until beta, would it kill them to make a few passes before hand? Great game - potentially - but still an effing pig to run.

News Comments > Morning Previews
8. Re: Morning Previews Feb 1, 2016, 15:17 Cutter

5 reasons why pooping is best done on a toilet.

21. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2016, 15:16 Cutter

Primalchrome wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 14:35:
Pigeon wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 14:13:
I've tried the $20 ones you can buy in the store, unfortunately they're bulky enough they interfere with my sleep
Have you tried a low profile boil-n-bite sports mouthpiece at a sports store for $15. If you mold it properly, it will stay while sleeping and provide protection from grinding.

Have you tried listening to R. Kelly's There's Nothing Wrong With a Little Bump and Grind/? I understand that it's about this topic of teeth grinding, ostensibly at any rate.

News Comments > The Division Beta Extended
3. Re: The Division Beta Extended Feb 1, 2016, 11:44 Cutter

Not getting the love. Got in and played for 2 hours last night. It's just another typical Ubisoft game. It's all grind. Go eliminate the bad guys here and earn tech points. Go rescue the hostages here and earn med points. Run around the map to find spawned items. Collect clothing to change your appearance. It's AC becomes a chest-high shooter.

The visuals of NYC in the throes of this crisis in winter is amazeballs I'll grant you but it wears off quick. Particularly when the whole city is set up as one big cover system. The AI is really bad. Really bad. And for them to call it an RPG is just laughable. Where's the interaction? Where are the choices? There are none. Just go be a goostepping government goon, kill people, take their shit.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2016, 11:38 Cutter

Your teeth are there for a reason. If the weren't they'd fall out like baby teeth, or we'd be like sharks. Live long enough and you'll lose them anyway so hang on to them as long as you can.

And yes, the Pro Bowl is weak sauce. The only reason anyone plays is a free trip to Hawaii. Hold it in Duluth this time of year and see how many of them show up.

I have to agree with Marty. I love The Searchers, And whilst I've never been a big fan of The Duke it was easily his best role and he did a great job in it. I was privileged to see Lawrence of Arabia on the big screen once in its original format and it was breathtaking. Wish I could see The Searchers on the big screen too.

News Comments > Sunday Previews
10. Re: Sunday Previews Jan 31, 2016, 17:08 Cutter

I don't get it. I was watching an hour or so on Twitch last night and it looks like all it is is a ARPG/shooter that's all grind. I didn't see anything remotely that would make it a proper CRPG like the Witcher. Won't even consider buying this without a good trial and/or beta.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2016, 22:52 Cutter

SunnyD wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 19:48:
I'm still waiting for a job to come up to take advantage of this birthday-gifted left-handed screwdriver that none of my right-handed ones can handle.

~Finis~

Take it to Burger King to make an adjustment on the left handed whopper.

Ikea had a problem with this with their left handed allen keys as well.

23062 Comments. 1154 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo