Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23122 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Flame in the Flood This Month
2. Re: The Flame in the Flood This Month Feb 10, 2016, 22:01 Cutter

A nice stylized appearance but doesn't really show anything at all.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > HITMAN's Steep Specs
4. Re: HITMAN's Steep Specs Feb 10, 2016, 16:36 Cutter

The rec'd is steep considering you can play the same game on consoles. Regardless, it's episodic shceisse anyway.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Demo
13. Re: American Truck Simulator Demo Feb 10, 2016, 16:33 Cutter

Jamil20 wrote on Feb 10, 2016, 16:27:
Is it only the Western US? I'd like to drive to Canada so I can drive on the other side of the road.

No it's US only, so you obviously need to be well armed before heading out on the road. Seeing as that's missing from the game it really breaks the immersion.

News Comments > Descent-Inspired OVERLOAD Kickstarter
5. Re: Descent-Inspired OVERLOAD Kickstarter Feb 10, 2016, 16:31 Cutter

They can afford to do this themselves.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 10, 2016, 13:30 Cutter

Yeah, you usually don't miss Shrove Tuesday, Blue. Don't the IHOPs there do free flapjacks or something?

And that plant is brilliant. They need to spring up everywhere.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 10, 2016, 13:19 Cutter

And don't forget tracking. Besides ads being potentially dangerous there's the privacy component which I'd rate as more important. No, I do not give you permission to track my surfing the interwebs. What I'm doing is my business, not yours. If you can't respect that then fuck you, you get blocked.

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Demo
6. Re: American Truck Simulator Demo Feb 10, 2016, 13:06 Cutter

Steelcamp wrote on Feb 10, 2016, 12:34:
Can I run 400 cases of Coors beer from Texarkana to Georgia in 28 hours?

Good buddy, you should be headed eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', doin' what they say can't be done.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch
7. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch Feb 9, 2016, 22:34 Cutter

I was curious too, not so much anymore. It's short apparently, like 6-8 hours short. And there really isn't much in the way of replayability because it's just an interactive story. And from what I've seen it's not iterative and you generally seem to have 2 or 3 choices. No crafting. etc. The stylized look is nice and the story seems good from what I could glean from watching a guy play on Twitch for an hour, but that's it. I'll grab it at the $5 and under mark, but $20 is too pricey for what it is now.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 9, 2016, 15:42 Cutter

I still remember when several of the usual clowns around here were trying to argue that 3D wasn't a fad and was here to stay this time.

Rolleyes

You'd think they tire of being wrong all the time.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2016, 12:06 Cutter

How is an official taking a bribe insanely corrupt? It's par for the course. I'm more worried about who watches the watchers because apparently no one is. Did the FBI find out about this using one of their Stingrays illegally....like they do all the time. Who's going to arrest them?

Hope that kid's idea works. That's a game changer right there.

News Comments > Star Citizen Split Details
8. Re: Star Citizen Split Details Feb 9, 2016, 11:58 Cutter

BadIronTree wrote on Feb 9, 2016, 10:09:
We knew they will be sold seperalty since day one ... even in the packeges are splited in SQ42 game and star-citizen online parts...

When i was saying to my friends you get 2 games from the price of one, It was known that this day will come...

I know some people that do not give a crap for the online part... All they want is a new "wing commander"

Uh no you didn't, so shill for Roberts somewhere else.

News Comments > etc.
18. Re: ‘The Division’ PC Version ‘Kept In Check’ With Consoles, Would Be ‘Unfair’ Per Developer. Feb 8, 2016, 23:26 Cutter

Slick wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 15:19:
Because I'm fucking nobody. I'm some random complaining on an obscure message board in a dimly-lit corner of the internet. We need an article on Kotaku or something with a clearly outlined plan of action, and direct links to a petition if we want a successful petition.

https://www.change.org/

There ya go. Start a petition. Email a bunch of game and tech sites ask them to pass it along. Blue regularly posts people doing the same thing all the time. Stop making excuses and just do it. It's not like it'll cost you anything.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2016, 23:22 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 21:11:
Cutter wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 14:45:
Yeah, I'd love to know much Peyton got paid for that. Dude, you already make a fortune, do you really need to shill at the Superbowl? And it's good to see Bud promoting rampant alcoholism in spite of their preachy bullshit ad with Helen Mirren. Sorry Helen, we're not all multi-millionaires who can take a limo everywhere or have access to public transit or even cabs.

I could agree his Bud plug was marginally classless. But I fail to see your point about not having the cash for a limo and no public transportation. Do those conditions somehow provide a shield for driving after drinking?

Well sometimes people in rural areas like to go out too so what are their alternatives?

16. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2016, 19:44 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 19:28:
Shorter Cutter:"Helen, some of us live in Canada."

No, what I was talking about applies everywhere. Plenty of rural places in the US that have that same problem.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 8, 2016, 19:41 Cutter

And....

Additionally, the company’s general counsel and corporate secretary Whitney Person has resigned. He is replaced by Tyson Marshall, who was previously associate general counsel.

I'm sure them all leaving is completely unrelated to the report.

Heh.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2016, 19:40 Cutter

That's the problem with no flash sales. You look at your wishlist and know what it's going to be for the duration of the sale and if it's not a deep enough discount you won't be buying anything off that list.

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Update Adds Grappling Hook
1. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Update Adds Grappling Hook Feb 8, 2016, 19:38 Cutter

They need to stop adding and start optimizing. They can add things until kingdom come after but get the game effing running well already.

News Comments > Project Legion Dead; DUST 514-Inspired PC Shooter Planned
1. Re: Project Legion Dead; DUST 514-Inspired PC Shooter Planned Feb 8, 2016, 19:36 Cutter

So VTM dead, now this. It's amazing that a company that excels at mediocrity can last so long.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2016, 16:27 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 14:53:
Super Bowl was playing on our TV because my wife was watching it. I personally find watching other people compete to be a boring waste of time. I cannot influence the outcome.

Tell that to the Mafia.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: ‘The Division’ PC Version ‘Kept In Check’ With Consoles, Would Be ‘Unfair’ Per Developer. Feb 8, 2016, 14:48 Cutter

Slick wrote on Feb 8, 2016, 12:58:
I wish there was a petition or something, some organized outrage over this so that we could get them to add in the E3 graphics as an add-on in a patch. It's fucking stupid. the console versions look great for a console game, why can't the PC version look good for a PC game? well it does look good, but it could be better.

And you can't start a petition why? Better still, vote with your consumer dollars and don't reward them for this bad behavior. Otherwise you're giving them your approval.

23122 Comments. 1157 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo