Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19646 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Infinifactory Early Access
2. Re: Infinifactory Early Access Jan 19, 2015, 19:50 Cutter

Interesting...maybe. Looks like it would get repetitive fast however.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 12:52 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 11:09:
Verno wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 10:05:
Green Bay falling apart in the 4th quarter was heart breaking, I don't care for the Seahawks. Be interested to see how they do with 2 of their biggest defensive performers potentially out with injuries. New England was ruthless, they were still playing Brady long past it being necessary. Belichick is a dick haha.

Maybe the Packers should have been ruthless too. While it may seem like a dick move, there's something to be said for not relenting even if it appears you have the game in hand. The other team doesn't get to the conference championship because they suck.

Did you actually watch any games this season? Did you see the Colts play yesterday? Generally I'd agree with that sentiment but this year? No. It was very much a shitshow all around.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Sid Meier's Starships Announced
10. Re: Sid Meier's Starships Announced Jan 19, 2015, 12:40 Cutter

grudgebearer wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 12:27:
Not buying any Firaxis game until after first real patch. I learned my lesson with Beyond Earth.

More like a few years and a couple of expansions.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 11:09 Cutter

Much as I hate Cheaterchik I have nothing against the Pats and hope they fucking stomp on the Seahawks. Idiots like Wilson and Sherman just make me sick. Just STFU and play. That's why I like Marshawn, the man just walks it. And fuck those idiot sports commentators that are calling them a dynasty. Uh, are you watching the same team the rest of us are? They're living proof that it's better to be lucky than good. Last year, I'll agree they clicked and squarely deserved the SB. This year shows they got figured out and literally stumbled their way into another playoff championship.

That Bioshock tank is a great idea. I'd love to see a big one.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Jan 19, 2015, 10:55 Cutter

Wow, everything about that made me want to stay as far away as possible from this game.

35. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 01:37 Cutter

DukeFNukem wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 00:12:
Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 00:07:
1badmf wrote on Jan 18, 2015, 21:43:
this dude's gotta be trolling. nobody without braindamage can possibly be this stupid... can they?!?

He probably is, but there are plenty of people out there actually like that. It really boggles the mind. Again, like I said, that's just evolution in action. Culling them from the gene pool is better for humanity in the long run.

Are you suggesting killing people who don't agree with your perspective on health? Are you being serious right now? Note to self, do not attend any movie showings in Cutter's home state. Thank God for Prozac. I do hope your taking yours on a regular basis. Christ Jesus, and people on this board accuse ME of being crazy? LOL. You can always spot a group of fags who hang out together on a regular basis. I've stumbled upon that group.

And yet, not surprisingly, no admissions from any of the gang of "buddies who pat each others back" that they all have had their H1N1 swine flu vaccinations. Not a big deal but it would at least confirm you practice what you preach. We can't be selective about protecting ourselves from all the different ways we can die now can we? Must get them all. Like a good little vaccine junkie. Yep, yep!!!

Troll harder. Where did I suggest killing anyone? I just said it's evolution in action, which is what it is. Culling stupid people from the gene pool only makes what's left better in the long run. Thanks for proving my point for me.

30. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 00:07 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Jan 18, 2015, 21:43:
this dude's gotta be trolling. nobody without braindamage can possibly be this stupid... can they?!?

He probably is, but there are plenty of people out there actually like that. It really boggles the mind. Again, like I said, that's just evolution in action. Culling them from the gene pool is better for humanity in the long run.

29. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 00:05 Cutter

Pigeon wrote on Jan 18, 2015, 23:03:
Seriously WTF happened. Green Bay looked like it had the game in hand, I take 15 minute trip in my car turn on the TV and see the SeaHawks going crazy and Rodgers on the sideline shaking his head...

While I'll grudgling admit they had a few good plays, they also had a lot of lucky plays and the Pack just started doing dumb stuff and falling apart. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. They should have had that onside kick. As soon as they blew that I knew it was pretty much all over. Enh, coulda shoulda woulda, any given Sunday and all that. The Seahawks are good, but they were more lucky than good today and they better hope they have those horseshoes firmly lodged up their ass when they meet the Pats because if they keep playing like they have been they're going to steamroll over Seattle. I figured they'd crush the Colts without too much trouble. How anyone thought that was going to be a serious contest must have been wasted.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2015, 18:33 Cutter

Unfucking real. Well that was the Packers to lose. Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. So long as they don't win the Superbowl I'll take small consolation in that. I so hate seeing those fucking clowns praying on the field. Right, because a god has nothing better to do than to decide the outcome of a football game. Rolleyes

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2015, 14:41 Cutter

That's beyond sad that something like that ALICE program has to even exist. Only in America.

Right-wing southerners think vaccinations are part of a 'liburl' conspiracy? Gee, there's a surprise. Darwinism in action right there folks.

And bring back the XFiles? No. Just let it go.

Let's go Green Bay!

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 18, 2015, 14:27 Cutter

Wow, you only had to spend $1500 for a little plastic statue, what a bargain!
Wry

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Jan 18, 2015, 14:24 Cutter

Right, but they can't catch a bunch of punk kids who DDOS game networks and all the other crooks out there scamming people for billions every year? Rolleyes

News Comments > Steam Top 10
1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 18, 2015, 14:21 Cutter

I guess they're using the numbers for H1Z1 before the demand for refunds.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2015, 01:32 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 17, 2015, 18:19:
Thunderbirds revamped characters revealed.

What the!?

WTF indeed! WTG is that shite?! Why even remake it if they're not going to do it properly. The best thing about those shows was the craftsmanship that went into building all those models.

News Comments > Saints Row IV Gat out of Hell Trailer
4. Re: Saints Row IV Gat out of Hell Trailer Jan 16, 2015, 22:57 Cutter

Yeah, seriously. Have zero interest in this property anymore until they do a new engine, new assets, and a real, new game. This cow has been milked to death fellas, time to move along.

News Comments > Hatred Earns AO Rating
4. Re: Hatred Earns AO Rating Jan 16, 2015, 22:56 Cutter

These devs are real pieces of shit. I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass in every way, shape, and form possible.

News Comments > Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons IP Sold
5. Re: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons IP Sold Jan 16, 2015, 22:54 Cutter

What a waste of money. Build a new IP and market it with that 500k. That's the difference between a suit and someone who's genuinely creative. Creative people start businesses. Suits buy franchises.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Preorders
21. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Preorders Jan 16, 2015, 22:52 Cutter

$15 off is the best you're going to see for a long time to come on this yet so you may as well take the plunge if you're getting this for the PC. I did and it feels great. Of course if R delays it again I'll go apeshit bananas!

News Comments > H1Z1 Refunds
22. Re: H1Z1 Refunds Jan 16, 2015, 22:50 Cutter

How is Smed still employed at this point?

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2015, 17:40 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 16, 2015, 14:12:
BOOM

GTA5 at Green Man Gaming is 46 and change with a coupon.....

59.99 at Steam if you want it linked to your Steam account, and you get 1.3M instead of 1M, and you get and extra copy of SA.

(Looks like you get SA and the extra cash anywhere.....)

Looks like Nuuvem has GTA5 for 35, but I have never purchased from there....

If you buy directly from R* you get a free game from a list of games
Max Payne 3 is in that list.....

Woot! Thanks for that buddy! And SOLD!

Coupon is - SAVE23-PEROFF-MOSANT

$!5 off, you're not going to see a better deal than that, kids.

19646 Comments. 983 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo