Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19173 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. removed Dec 3, 2014, 19:27 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 4, 2014, 07:24.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 3, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Hope Starpoint Gemini 2 goes on a good discount somewhere for the Xmas sales. I'm itching to try it.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > I am Bread Early Access
1. Re: I am Bread Early Access Dec 3, 2014, 19:12 Cutter

The goat thing was funny, but now the shark has been jumped with this stuff, ok.

News Comments > Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under
41. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 16:53 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 16:24:
Cutter wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 14:07:
Creston wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 13:22:
Every time I sigh at how fucking terrible the US is getting, I think to myself "At least I don't live in Australia, where the government will decide what entertainment I, as an adult, can consume."

Tell your state censorship board that. I'm sure they could use a laugh. And this is a private corp doing this, not the gubment.

Not really. It's born out of the Australian government refusing to create an actually valid Adults Only/18+ rating for games (and perhaps other media), so anything that doesn't fit their qualification for the next lower ranking automatically gets rejected as unfit for society.

And my state censorship board doesn't censor anything. They may try to from time to time, but get their ass shot down by SCOTUS every single time. Until such a time as a corporation pays enough bribes to a Senator to have the First Amendment overturned, I'm in not much danger of being told, as an adult, that "such and such is unfit for your consumption."

Dude, there's a metric shit ton of censorship that goes on with media in America. And don't think the rest of the world doesn't think the US insane when we see shit like country going batshit crazy over a nipple-slip from a "wardrobe malfunction". A much larger, and much more insane reaction than 40k idiots complaining to a store.

34. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 14:07 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 3, 2014, 13:22:
Every time I sigh at how fucking terrible the US is getting, I think to myself "At least I don't live in Australia, where the government will decide what entertainment I, as an adult, can consume."

Tell your state censorship board that. I'm sure they could use a laugh. And this is a private corp doing this, not the gubment.

News Comments > Game Reviews
8. Re: Game Reviews Dec 3, 2014, 13:20 Cutter

I find DAI very unstable. It locks up a lot and quite a few CTDs as well. Where the fuck are the patches for this game?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2014, 10:44 Cutter

Just make it yourself, Blue. There's loads of copycat recipes for all that sorta stuff out there. I actually just made up a big batch of taco seasoning myself about 2 weeks back because I was tired of all the excess salt and crap in the commercial stuff.

Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning copycat recipe

I'd wager you probably have all, or most, of this stuff anyway. If not, hit the bulk store.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 3, 2014, 10:28 Cutter

Why do they even bother with these reports? It's all just so much window dressing.  

10. Re: Target Halts Grand Theft Auto V Sales Down Under Dec 3, 2014, 10:25 Cutter

Boggles...the...mind.

Rolleyes

News Comments > London-based Assassin's Creed: Victory Next Year
14. Re: London-based Assassin's Creed: Victory Next Year Dec 3, 2014, 00:22 Cutter

Fion wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 23:40:
Not all AS games suck or are bad ports. Sure most of the better ones are older, when they had one dev group working on each game instead of spreading it so thin and giving so little time to each group to each game. AS2 & Brotherhood stand out. Black Flag is quite fun but also extremely formulaic but it's sea-faring niche makes it worth the sale price.

I'm hoping it doesn't suck because Victorian England sounds like a fun place to assassinate bad-guys in.

Spot on. I thought the first Ass Creed was terrible too, but 2, Brohood, and Black Flag are all really good. Revelations and 3 weren't bad, but nothing to write home about either.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 2, 2014, 19:54 Cutter

"Sales of counterfeit products can cause revenue and tax losses, unemployment, environmental, health and safety issues for humans and animals, while also aiding human exploitation and child labor, they said."

Yeah, because major legit corps never engage in any of that shit, right? I'm sure those shirts they sell at stores like H&M and Old Navy for $5 are made by well paid workers and not child labour and virtual slaves.

Rolleyes

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 2, 2014, 19:51 Cutter

Well someone has to invade them and take control of their oil, don't they?

Good to see that all the billions spent on intel agencies around the world isn't wasted.
Rolleyes

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Dec 2, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

Yeah, can't see this lasting long. Their premiums will be through the roof in no time at all.

News Comments > London-based Assassin's Creed: Victory Next Year
1. Re: London-based Assassin's Creed: Victory Next Year Dec 2, 2014, 19:41 Cutter

Well, Unity should be in a playable state by then. So then they can release this and it'll be ready the year after.

It's too much with this franchise now. And after Unity I can't imagine this selling very well.

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Dec 2, 2014, 18:28 Cutter

Flatline wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 17:24:
Julio wrote on Dec 2, 2014, 16:12:
$2,500 is too low. Where's the options for $10k, $20k, even design a custom ship for custom pricing?

So much more room to fleece those who want to pay to win.

I can just see the giant gilded cock & balls drifting gracefully through space.

Oh for sure you know someone would do that. However, more cooly, imagine doing something like Red Dwarf.

News Comments > Steam Broadcasting Beta
5. Re: Steam Broadcasting Beta Dec 2, 2014, 18:26 Cutter

Cool idea. It'll be neat to take a peak in on people while they play. Certainly good for giving you an idea whether you want to buy a game or not when you can watch someone you know play it.

News Comments > Op Ed
31. Re: Op Ed Dec 2, 2014, 16:58 Cutter

He can have all the goals he wants but people are stupid to keep throwing money at without even seeing a complete core game first. Buying things sight unseen usually doesn't end well for the consumer. Deliver a good core product and I can't blame you for buying all the bells and whistles afterward, beyond that you're a fool. Hence the maxim 'Fools and their money are soon parted.'

In fact, their theme song should be Def Leppard's Foolin' or Zep's Fool in the Rain or Teh Beatles Fool on the Hill.

News Comments > Peter Molyneux Hitting The Trail
23. Re: Peter Molyneux Hitting The Trail Dec 2, 2014, 16:52 Cutter

hy·per·bo·le :noun

1. language that describes something as better or worse than it really is

2. Peter Molyneux

News Comments > The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released
11. Re: The Crew Ships; Day One Patch Released Dec 2, 2014, 16:48 Cutter

I played the beta for about 3 hours before uninstalling it. It was that fucking bad.

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Release Dates; Trailer
4. Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Release Dates; Trailer Dec 2, 2014, 16:47 Cutter

Welp, 2 more weeks until the Xmas sales start so not long now.

19173 Comments. 959 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo