Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16454 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Apr 1, 2014, 21:40 Cutter

Fire it up!  

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
30. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 1, 2014, 18:20 Cutter

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > The International Ticket Sales Friday
4. Re: The International Ticket Sales Friday Apr 1, 2014, 18:17 Cutter

Osc8r wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 17:55:
Ozmodan wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 16:54:
Can't imagine paying money to watch people play video games.

Why not? Go watch some of the old international games on youtube, some of them are pretty epic if you know what's happening.

Much more exciting than most sports... like say, two people hitting a ball across a net or someone hitting a ball towards a hole...

Ok, anything is better than watching baseball or gold, but tennis is hardcore.

News Comments > Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen
48. Re: Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen Apr 1, 2014, 18:15 Cutter

So what's he really saying is he WILL sell it, for the right price. However, it helps if you actually have something to sell beyond vague promises.

Way more interested in projects like No Man's Sky and Dave's new Elite.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2014, 12:58 Cutter

I always hope Burger King is going to do something epic again like the left-handed whopper.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 1, 2014, 12:57 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 11:14:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 10:42:
3 Day early access starts to for ESO.

If you have the game or are getting it, add me in game and I will send invite to BluesNews Pact. @xXBatmanXx

Ebonheart Pact will start you at the same location as the current members. If you choose another Pact, I think it will be some time before we can meet up.

I got into the beta. I spent 15 minutes setting up a character, then it crashed. I loaded it up, it had lost my progress, I left and haven't looked at it since.

Am I missing much? I've enjoyed TES but an MMO setting would seem to be the antithesis of what makes it enjoyable.

No. TESO is horrible. You'll enjoy AoW3 much more and it's cheaper.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 1, 2014, 12:51 Cutter

The guy is a fucking scumbag with a long list of priors so it's not just 14 years for the laser. And even then, no it isn't excessive when you consider it's actually attempted murder. In this case he tried to murder several adults and a child. 14 years seems light to me.

News Comments > Caffeine Trailer; Crowdfunding
6. Re: Caffeine Trailer; Crowdfunding Apr 1, 2014, 12:41 Cutter

You can pretty much write off anything Indiegogo.

News Comments > Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen
26. Re: Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen Apr 1, 2014, 12:40 Cutter

Timmeh wrote on Apr 1, 2014, 11:54:
I see the ignorant asshats of Bluesnews are out in force again reminding everyone else in the world what a bunch of morons they are lest anyone forget.

Hey someone has to do it and we take our jobs seriously! Derp!

News Comments > Game Reviews
11. Re: Game Reviews Mar 31, 2014, 19:57 Cutter

Wow, you guys don't remember Loveryboy - Lovin' every minute of it!

Classic rock anthem! And yes, they're another great Canadian rock band....Trooper, Rush, April Wine, Triumph, et al.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Mar 31, 2014, 19:52 Cutter

Weird Facts About Christopher Walken

Happy birthday, Chris! The man has always been one of my faves!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 31, 2014, 19:48 Cutter

Why just Apple? Yes, I recall the original case, but it seems to me that collusion is still the order of the day. How else do you explain digital books being only slightly less - or even more in some cases - than their printed counterparts? Just another reason why I won't go in on the ebook thing. At least I can resell my books.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 31, 2014, 19:46 Cutter

I'm surprised this was implemented long ago. Better still, seeing as phones are supposedly so trackable why can't the cops just find those douchebag thieves to begin with?  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Mar 31, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

Panzerfaust!

News Comments > Prime World Launches
2. Re: Prime World Launches Mar 31, 2014, 19:43 Cutter

Zombie survival MOBAs at that.

News Comments > Shadowrun Online Early Access
1. Re: Shadowrun Online Early Access Mar 31, 2014, 19:42 Cutter

That's what they have to show after 2 years? Ouch. Glad I didn't back it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Age of Wonders III
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Age of Wonders III Mar 31, 2014, 19:40 Cutter

Yeah, me and Julio so far. As I said earlier, I put in 4 hours before I forced myself to quit to get back to doing some work, but I'm loving it!

If you love Civ and HoMM it's a no brainer and totally worth the $40 clams. While it may be too early to say, my initial take is this is a game that will have many years of longevity because of what's already there and the fact an editor comes with it too. I suspect it's going to be a late night for me tonight.

News Comments > Premium Battlefield 4 Naval Strike PC Launches
1. Re: Premium Battlefield 4 Naval Strike PC Launches Mar 31, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

Village People edition?

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans
11. Re: Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans Mar 31, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

Kosumo wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 19:16:
"Iím incredibly happy to hit this goal as it green-lights a very important research project aimed at improving Star Citizenís long term future."

So it makes the hangar bigger so you can buy more ships?

He's dreaming - if it only cost 1 million dollars to get a R&D team that can make that happen then why have no big publishers done it? They have lots of millions already.

No Man's Sky = 5 person team and very small budget. And unlike SC they actually have something to show for it so far.

Is it just me or does anyone else still get a real Sword of Damocles vibe from this project.

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Mar 31, 2014, 17:03 Cutter

{PH}88fingers wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 16:52:
8/9's across the board? I see gamespot gave it a 7

Considering the reviewer even said it wasn't his type of game that's still good. And of the other dozen or so reviews so far they're all 8+ and the player reviews are overwhelmingly positive too. So feel free to nitpick one review one point below so far. I'm having too much fun to care.

16454 Comments. 823 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo