Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18566 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Crew Delayed
2. Re: The Crew Delayed Oct 6, 2014, 18:59 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:52:
Does the driving still suck?

Dunno, but if it isn't a completely different game from the beta I experienced it's a definite pass.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation Oct 6, 2014, 18:57 Cutter

Given the mixed bag of reviews at this point, this is a wait and see.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
24. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 18:56 Cutter

Cheaper prices are made up on volume so it all comes out in the wash.  

News Comments > etc.
57. Re: etc. Oct 6, 2014, 18:54 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 11:48:
Right because they don't know how bat shit crazy the two of you are, it is awkward all around. But lets face it you wrote all of that for this: "I've dated non-white women - and there have been several over the years" - You go Rico!

Used to date an Indian girl who was English. Her hawtness plus that accent = Bing! Overall I'd say I probably dig Indian chicks the most on average.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2014, 16:32 Cutter

No Saturday Morning Cartoons?!?!?!?!? What in the fucking fuck? How can you not have Saturday morning cartoons? I mean granted, kids cartoons have been shit since the 80s - and the 70s was the greatest era of them all - but no cartoons? It's what allows mom and dad some sleep. Jr. settling in with a bowl of Cap'n Crunch and some Pop Tarts while he watches cartoons.

It's over, Johnny! It's over!

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 16:25 Cutter

Julio wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 14:48:
NKD wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 13:54:
Flat pricing is not fair pricing, by definition.

Interesting - to me charging each consumer the same price for the same product is fair. To do otherwise is unfair.

No, they should be able to charge what they want where they want. Similarly, consumers should have the right to shop around for better prices where ever they please too. If I feel I can make more money in one place than another I'll charge what the market will bear. However, I won't begrudge the consumer going somewhere else or buying a cheaper product. Regional pricing and resales are only a problem with bullshit like this saying you can't buy other places and/or resell.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 6, 2014, 16:19 Cutter

I use Audio Technica cans because they're, you know, actually good.

News Comments > Door Kickers This Month
11. Re: Door Kickers This Month Oct 6, 2014, 16:17 Cutter

The follow-up will be 'Shitkickers: The 'Murica Edition!'.

News Comments > etc.
24. Re: etc. Oct 5, 2014, 20:39 Cutter

Squirmer wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 20:23:
Seriously man, if you believe this stuff you're just delusional. The "SJWs" are calling to give a voice to people who historically have lacked a voice. It's the total opposite of censorship and thought policing.

No. That may be the ideal they're striving for, but in reality they're simply engaging in other forms of racism and bigotry, not to mention how condescending and patronizing they are. In reality they're all about censorship and thought policing. Ever use words like retarded or crippled lately? There was no stigma to those words until the SJWs attached a negative stigma to them.

News Comments > etc.
15. Re: etc. Oct 5, 2014, 18:05 Cutter

Julio wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 15:23:
Cutter is right, as he is most of the time!

Lol. I didn't write it, but she's right on the money.

I'm seeing a black chick at the moment. She's not African-XXX, she's not a 'woman of color', she is, in her own words, "a black chick". And it's wicked cool that we can discuss anything without tiptoeing around "sensitive" issues like it's a minefield.

She's virtually always dated white guys but the problem is the SJW thing. She says that most of them are terrified of offending her by saying the wrong thing, or just try too hard to be some sort of multicultural ambassador where everything black is awesome and everything white is corrupt and evil. Says it drives her up the wall, and my directness and honesty for her is refreshing - even cute. Hell, we even have a running joke right now how she likes her toast lite and I like mine dark.

It's also rather interesting seeing how people react to us in public from both black and white people - the Asians don't seem to care. Most always look a little offput and/or confused or even shocked. Then a much smaller contingent seem to be approving - which while nice at least seems to me to have sort of a condescending edge to it, like 'Oh, look how progressive they are.' Then again, that could easily just be my perceptions. But I seem to recall similar vibes whenever I've dated non-white women - and there have been several over the years. Regardless of what they're actually thinking, there is definitely a very real, though subtle, reaction from most people. It's really weird.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2014, 14:25 Cutter

No, what's scary is all indicators seem to be they want an Ebola crisis here to further curtail our civil liberties. It seems like they want a global pandemic. Gives them more power, culls some overpopulation, etc. I mean why else are they letting known carriers into the country? It's really not that hard to isolate a few thousand people temporarily.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Oct 5, 2014, 14:20 Cutter

"Social Justice Warriors[SJWs] are the new cancer of the internet. They’re a bunch of college-age, American-centric, special snowflakes, who feel the need to dictate anything and everything like self-entitled asshole’s.

Who gave you the position of being the internet police?
Who gave you the right to decide what words are acceptable or unacceptable to use?

Who gave you the right to judge someone’s comedy or content as bad and take it away?

Who gave you the right to constrict someone’s creativity(writing, art), because you think that it’s “problematic”?

To add to that, sjws are the most racist shitholes I’ve ever seen.

You complain about racism all the time, yet you’re the one’s who look at nothing but skin color. It doesn’t matter if a character is intelligent, strong-willed, kind, or helpful. If they’re white you automatically peg them as the devil. Lupita Nyong’o won an oscar for best supporting actress and ALL I saw was people being “so happy that a woman of color won the award”. Because it didn’t matter if Lupita was incredibly talented and nailed the shit out of that role, all you assholes focused on was her skin color.

You reduce everyone down to their sexuality or race or gender, without giving a crap about someone’s actual personality or character.

You lump everyone who isn’t white into a single category(POC).

I’d rather be identified by my race, and along with that it’s heritage, and culture, rather than be called 3 ambiguous letters or words. Do you know how ridiculously offensive it is to call a person someone “of color”? Like we’re somehow different from people who are white? Like we need our own tag to segregate us from white people? YOU ARE MOVING SOCIETY BACKWARDS WITH THIS KIND OF SHIT.

Racism against white people exists; not in the West, but in other parts of the world. White people are not the majority everywhere. You think the world evolves around America? You think every place is as diverse as America?

Go to Africa. Go to the Middle East. Fuck, go to parts of Asia. Open a history book maybe. SJW’s are actually trying to call Irish people POC, when they are WHITE AS SNOW because they can’t stand the fact that white people have been oppressed in history.

POC’s can be racist against other POC’s. My Arabian boss hates Asians. My black grandfather doesn’t like Mexicans.

White people are not Satan reincarnated. POC’s are not angels. Get that through your fucking head.

And stop STOP STOP speaking for other races! You’re only making yourself look stupid and like your suffering from an extreme case of white guilt.

Stop trying to pick apart every TV show/song/movie and look for thing you might deem “problematic”.

Go outside.

Get some air.

Stay off the internet.

Talk to actual people. Because most of you have barely any real-world experience and you will be eaten alive with your ridiculous ideologies.

And before anyone says “Well not all sjw’s are like that”, I am going off of the majority of sjws on tumblr. And if I’ve learned anything from sjw’s, it’s that it’s totally fine to judge and generalize the majority.

( The fact that I have to say that I am a black girl to avoid getting bombarded with comments like “white cishet” just shows how appalling your “movement” has become. )"

- Anon

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
6. Re: Sunday Interviews Oct 5, 2014, 14:14 Cutter

Gee, life isn't fair? What a shocker!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
17. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 5, 2014, 14:09 Cutter

One of the common complaints I've been seeing about SG2 is that it feels like a lifeless galaxy. No chatter, no meeting NPCs in places, etc. Kind of like a Freelancer lite sort of thing, as in the fundamentals are all there, but all the bells and whistles that give it fun and depth are missing. I'll grab it at some point, but definitely going to give it some time first.

And W2 is ok, but DOS is miles better IMO.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2014, 09:40 Cutter

Task wrote on Oct 5, 2014, 00:32:
A market crash in someway is likely, some big time world banks folks were saying so lately. I also laughed when the Fed got caught with their pants down when that woman recorded them 'in bed' so to speak with Goldman Sachs, proving once and for all "too big to fail banks" control the Fed. That's right ya fucking Feds, ya can get away with your crimes and conspiracy and corruption for a while, but the truth always gets out somehow. I think Argentina's President Cristina Fernandez explains the situation in the world today quite nicely.

Thanks for that. Great speech and spot on.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2014, 15:56 Cutter

Or maybe it's just more people are losing benefits as the erosion of the middle-class continues unabated. Being self-employed I don't have a dental plan because the ones they offer are garbage. I may as well just pay cash for any real work I need done. And dental prices are way out of line with what the average person can reasonably pay for unless they're on some large plan.

News Comments > Game Reviews
9. Re: Game Reviews Oct 4, 2014, 15:54 Cutter

Prez wrote on Oct 4, 2014, 15:39:
Allow me to point out that here is a AAA game with a strong (and fully dressed) female protaganist. Now I'll shut up.

Clearly the alien is a misogynist. Wry

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
7. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 4, 2014, 15:49 Cutter

Loopy wrote on Oct 4, 2014, 14:23:
Does anyone know why collecting "browsing, search and file history" information would be useful to improving the experience? I noticed they keylog for improving spellcheck features, but that's all that immediately comes to mind.

To sell for third party advertising of course.

News Comments > Star Citizen Status Report
5. Re: Star Citizen Status Report Oct 4, 2014, 15:44 Cutter

From the sounds of it they've barely started the game. They're still working on tools development! The only thing they actually seem to be producing is more shit to sell. This thing is going to be years late, if it ever even comes together to begin with.

News Comments > Crusader Kings II Charlemagne Expansion This Month
6. Re: rusader Kings II Charlemagne Expansion This Month Oct 4, 2014, 15:31 Cutter

ere we go again!

18566 Comments. 929 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo