Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18667 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Approaching Infinity Approaches; Demos Released
3. Re: Approaching Infinity Approaches; Demos Released Oct 16, 2014, 17:20 Cutter

$40? For this? Someone is high on the methamphetamine.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2014, 15:55 Cutter

Dammit I almost had a perfect week last week except for the Seahawks game and somehow I missed picking the Bengels game entirely - I've done that three times now - which I would have picked.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Oct 15, 2014, 22:32 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 22:19:
Cutter wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 22:10:
That clip is US only.

Yeah, we closed the borders. Just in case Ebola is contagious over the internet.

Well, if a pandemic does occur see if you're laughing then. It's not like they haven't happened before. Or the close calls like SARS. They're up to 4500 dead now.

Ebola outbreak: How many people have died?

"And this is the same basic data being used to reach forecasts of 1.4 million cases by January or 10,000 new cases a week by December."

Over a million infected by January if it keeps going like this. I don't find that a laughing matter.

The last flu pandemic was less than a century ago.

1918 Flu Pandemic

The 1918 flu pandemic (January 1918 – December 1920) was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus. It infected 500 million people across the world, including remote Pacific islands and the Arctic, and killed 50 to 100 million of them—three to five percent of the world's population—making it one of the deadliest natural disasters in human history.

How's your family feeling? Think you'll be chuckling then if any of them get sick?

News Comments > Star Citizen @ $58M
14. Re: Star Citizen Passes $58M Oct 15, 2014, 22:20 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 22:06:
Cutter wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 21:55:
I see plenty of style but very little actual substance.

Watch that vid that 88Fingers posted. It's got a lot more substance.

It's got a lot of talk and promises, but again, little actual substance. Particularly 2 years into a project and 10s of millions of dollars later. It reminds me of Dr. Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park.

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your, on your dinosaur tour, right?

News Comments > etc., etc.
6. Re: etc., etc. Oct 15, 2014, 22:11 Cutter

So it's a culture war now?

Cereal?

Rolleyes

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Oct 15, 2014, 22:10 Cutter

That clip is US only.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 15, 2014, 22:07 Cutter

There's not enough info to determine if the parents should be held liable. They should, but to what degree depends on the circumstances. They raised the little monsters to be monsters, that makes them complicit. Make the breeders responsible and we'll see less of them.

News Comments > The Crew Trailer
2. Re: The Crew Trailer Oct 15, 2014, 21:56 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 21:54:
Which don't mean crap if the fundamental driving mechanics suck as badly as they did in the beta.

True dat, as the kids say.

News Comments > Star Citizen @ $58M
11. Re: Star Citizen Passes $58M Oct 15, 2014, 21:55 Cutter

I see plenty of style but very little actual substance.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock II
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock II Oct 15, 2014, 21:53 Cutter

LittleMe wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 20:25:
It seems to be an improvement over LoG1 and true to the roots of the genre. Doesn't feel like a console game in the slightest. Has outdoor areas and if you beat it day one, you click a button to get a free pizza delivered to your house.

And how exactly does that work?

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2014, 18:18 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 14:56:
Verno wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 11:45:
Julio wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 11:09:
Clearly they do. Looking like a good call not to close the borders, it may be too late for the US - but I'd like to see other countries start closing their borders to all travelers from impacted nations.

I seriously can't tell when people are kidding or not on the internet anymore. Too late for the US to what exactly? Do you seriously think we're going to have a wide scale Ebola outbreak?

43% of Americans believe they or one of their relatives will contract Ebola. So there's a 43% chance they're not kidding.

Easy way to stay Ebola free? Don't let in people with Ebola. What are various governments around the world doing? Letting in people with Ebola. If that doesn't say they want a pandemic I don't know what does. They can easily treat people in isolation off shore, in Africa, etc.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
12. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 15, 2014, 18:16 Cutter

saluk wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 15:25:
Cutter wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 09:40:
And MS continues to shoot itself in the foot. Why should I upgrade when you don't want me to utilize the advantages of the PC to begin with? The left hand isn't even aware of the existence of the right hand with that company, is it?

Rolleyes

I know, right? MSFT competes with itself way harder than they compete with anyone else.

Lol! Nice one. MS is MS' best competitor!

News Comments > Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released
8. Re: Gabriel Knight 20th Anniversary Edition Released Oct 15, 2014, 18:14 Cutter

Zanderat1 wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 15:27:
I bought it. I am fine with no Tim Curry. I hate his over acting in everything he does...even GK1.

Tim Curry is ahh-mazing!

News Comments > Resident Evil Revelations 2 Early Next Year; No Official Date
1. Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2 Early Next Year; No Official Date Oct 15, 2014, 13:56 Cutter

Why no new Silent Hill stuff? I like Silent Hill.

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Oct 15, 2014, 10:58 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 10:18:
One of the worst written articles ever. Love how they simply write shit like this:

"The Utah State threat is just the latest one in the ongoing saga of Gamergate, an increasingly nasty culture war between video-game critics like Sarkeesian and a mob of gamers."

Holy fuck shit, now its a CULTURE WAR?? Goddamn ignorant bastards everywhere and the media is running amok with it. Like anyone would even dare to do some you know mabye kind of relevant background investigative reporting about the whole affair instead of just reposting the same politically correct shit (without even checking if any of it checks out) like 'culture war' to spice things up a bit.

Mainstream media is apparently just as guilty of unprofessionalism as the gaming rags.

You're surprised mainstream media lies and exaggerates? Where have you been all your life? It's like everytime more than 2 people are affected by the same thing it's an "epidemic!". These guys have been doing their own versions of clickbait forever now.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2014, 09:51 Cutter

Why blast hospitals over Ebola safety? It's the governments bringing them in to begin with. They really want a pandemic, don't they?

News Comments > etc., etc.
28. Re: etc., etc. Oct 15, 2014, 09:47 Cutter

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 15, 2014, 02:11:
Beamer wrote on Oct 14, 2014, 22:02:
I appreciate people claiming to be balanced yet constantly saying "psuedo feminists," as if they know what they're talking about.

It's very cutter.

So you think Leigh Alexander is a real feminist? If you do, then please excuse me while I laugh hysterically. Feminists generally do not call all men scum and rapists, dox other feminists and make rape jokes about other feminists.

But please.. don't let facts disturb your world view In fact you are perfect proof of the kool-aid effect. To you opinions not taking some feminists for factual reasons serious are automatically worthless, because you drank the kool-aid that such a stance can not be accepted and that all feminists are real feminists.

I find that quite funny.

Why do you guys keep feeding that troll?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 15, 2014, 09:40 Cutter

And MS continues to shoot itself in the foot. Why should I upgrade when you don't want me to utilize the advantages of the PC to begin with? The left hand isn't even aware of the existence of the right hand with that company, is it?

Rolleyes

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 15, 2014, 09:35 Cutter

Games Media Awards? Lulz!

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 15, 2014, 09:34 Cutter

'And still just as unnecessary and even dumber looking!'

This thing just has scam written all over it.

18667 Comments. 934 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo