Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18945 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2014, 17:26 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 15:06:
"Whip one together"? They aren't making PANCAKES. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You're right. Pancakes take more time and cost more on a massive scale. They've had these vaccines for decades now. Innovation is just a few tweaks here and there to respond to bacterial mutations. Everything is mass-produced very cheaply overall. Companies like Glaxo, Novartis and Sanofi-Aventis are making $5-$10 billion a year - each - in profit on their vaccines alone. The good people at Aunt Jemima sure aren't making that kind of dough. There's nothing noble in any of this.

NYT Ebola Facts.

The NYT published that yesterday.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
10. Re: Game Reviews Nov 12, 2014, 17:09 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 09:55:
nin wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 09:18:
Speaking of UBI.

Think they're back on the shitlist for the foreseeable future.

When were they ever off it?

They've been doing much better the last few years. Recently, however, they are definitely backsliding into the bad ol' Ubisoft of yesteryear. Was there some management shakeout we're unaware of? I can't fathom why they'd start screwing up now otherwise.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Randal's Monday
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Randal's Monday Nov 12, 2014, 17:06 Cutter

It's just another manic Monday.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2014, 12:21 Cutter

Why would you even want to steal Girl Scout cookies?

And I only recently learned that the Sugarhill Gang was a corporate production like the Monkees. How strange is that?

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Nov 12, 2014, 00:06 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 22:47:
Cutter wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 22:44:
I fucking hate Stan Lee. He's an egomaniacal prick.

Wow! I think I missed a story there.

Not at all. Why does the fuck have to make a cameo in every film? It just destroys the film in that moment. It's total fourth wall bullshit. Every fucking Marvel cartoon is the same as well. And he loves to pretend that he was the guy that made Marvel what it was when it was really Jack Kirby along with Steve Ditko, and Joe Simon. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Nov 11, 2014, 23:53 Cutter

I read Canticle but didn't enjoy it much.

And HBO is working on a Westworld series? Sweet! Love the original. The cast is stellar so it should be great.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2014, 23:26 Cutter

QFT....

"How does this compare to the idea of private industry using taxpayer funded prosecutors to enforce what should be civil matters not involving criminal sanctions? It seems to me that the world's richest businesses don't want the aggravation or cost of filing civil lawsuits, so they divert prosecution resources away from crimes with serious impact on citizens so they can punish those who would have been more rightly dealt with in civil proceedings."

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Nov 11, 2014, 23:18 Cutter

Aaaa Oooo! I got yer ironwood right here, unh!

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Nov 11, 2014, 22:57 Cutter

That's a good HB. I've been waiting to grab Blackguards for a fiver.

Edit: That link is good for 3 free copies of Insurgency. First come, first served.

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=hUpbVSm3ayaat6G5

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 2014, 23:09.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews
5. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Reviews Nov 11, 2014, 22:46 Cutter

That makes it much easier to wait for a good sale on this.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Nov 11, 2014, 22:44 Cutter

I fucking hate Stan Lee. He's an egomaniacal prick.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity
31. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity Nov 11, 2014, 16:03 Cutter

NetHead wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 12:00:
Cutter wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 11:35:
$70? Suck my balls. See you on a deep sale next year in that case.

There isn't a game in the world I would pay that kind of money to play, let alone yet another Assassin's Creed game.

Maybe if it was some complete collectors edition of an entire series like all The Witcher games or Elder Scrolls games with boxes, maps, manuals etc, DRM free, then maybe, otherwise they can take their $70 micro-transaction sucking P.O.S and shove it.

Where can they shove it specifically? Biker

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2014, 11:49 Cutter

Why does the US always have to be difficult about these things? It's like the metric system. Everyone else on the planet uses it, but not the US. Everywhere else it's Remembrance Day, but not the US. Everyone who does Thanksgiving or something similar does it in early October - when the actual harvests are done and farming is over for the winter - but not the US. Will you friggin guys get on the same page as everyone else already?

And sadly this day is a joke regardless because global conflict just keeps rising and we're in a state of perpetual warfare as it is. And far too many people seem to like it that way. The propaganda is tiresome. No soldier in my lifetime - hell, even my parents lifetime - has ever lifted a finger in defense of my "freedom". WWII was the last time that happened. Everything since has just been about hegemony, resources and corporate interests. Invading sovereign nations that haven't attacked you isn't defending your goddamned freedom.

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Nov 11, 2014, 11:40 Cutter

Well their paid reviews means you can halve their scores so it puts it in the 4 or 5 out of ten range. Definitely wait for actual player reviews.

News Comments > Android PC RPG Emulator
2. Re: Android PC RPG Emulator Nov 11, 2014, 11:37 Cutter

"• EMULATOR IS FREE TO USE FOR THREE DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION. AFTER THAT PERIOD IN ORDER TO CONTINUE YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CONTROLS PACKAGE AND BUY IT. EACH CONTROLS PACKAGE IS PAID SEPARATELY!"

Suck...my...balls.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity
20. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed Unity Nov 11, 2014, 11:35 Cutter

$70? Suck my balls. See you on a deep sale next year in that case.

News Comments > DCS Su-27 Trailer
4. Re: DCS Su-27 Trailer Nov 11, 2014, 11:34 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 09:45:
The F15C will probably happen at some point, the F18C is coming (although we can forget about it for the following year at least) the last two have too many classified systems and as such do not fit into the DCS philosophy of being a highly accurate systems and aerodynamic simulation.

I love the AFM of the F15C and can't wait for the SU-27. Definitely the most beautiful jet fighter plane ever built.

There are rumours that Leatherneck is building the F14, makes sense that they finally managed to get some solid 'real' usable info on it since it's been retired for years now. Now that would be a plane I would love to try in DCS.

The MIG25 Foxbat is the coolest plane ever. And you only want an F14 so you can get into the Danger Zone!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
15. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 11, 2014, 00:25 Cutter

I suppose the concept of gerrymandering is new to most of you motherfuckers because it's not to the GOP. They've been redrawing district lines and stacking courts for decades. It's the only way they can win anything. Christ, look at Bush & Gore. Gore lost over a stacked court of the Bush family appointed and everything has been downhill since. Hope you assholes are happy. Fucking pricks!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 11, 2014, 00:09 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 10, 2014, 20:44:
Dum dum zingyzingy dum dum zingyzingy dum dum zingyzingy!

Is that the Heston Blumenthal theme song?

News Comments > Assassin's Creed: Rogue Trailer
6. Re: Assassin's Creed: Rogue Trailer Nov 11, 2014, 00:07 Cutter

harlock wrote on Nov 10, 2014, 20:41:
NKD wrote on Nov 10, 2014, 20:09:
Nice to have a game where the Assassins aren't painted as the indisputable good guys. I know the other games have hinted at their ability to be less than awesome, but they've never really put a focus on it.

im still unclear on their basic ontological stances towards the aliens that make them enemies

the main idea of "control vs freedom" should definitely have more nuance than it has so far... because no matter who they are, everyone thinks they themselves are the "good guys" - so AC should explore that further, i know the devs are already wise to this kind of stuff

Bullshit. Plenty of bad guys know and revel in the fact they're the bad guys. My problem is with the assholes who honestly believe they're the good guys. Humanity would probably be better off with a benevolent dictator.

18945 Comments. 948 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo