Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19657 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March
20. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March Jan 21, 2015, 14:29 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 13:52:
Cutter wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 12:23:
Gee, what a surprise.
Wry

Took six months longer than you predicted!

Heh, yeah. Guess I'm slippin. You didn't need to be Kreskin to see where this was headed. It was always just a question of when.

Still, I'll grab the client and give it a run through once at some point.

"Brownie? Yeah, it's Blackie. What's the line? Nine? Faffle's got it eight and a half. Fuck it, I'm going the other way. Yeah. And put me down for a dime."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans
3. Re: Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans Jan 21, 2015, 14:27 Cutter

SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 14:16:
Free upgrade means you can upgrade to 10 for a year and it will cost money after or does it mean after the 1 year up you have to pay in order to keep using 10?

Also Microsoft mentioning Windows 10 as a service somehow doesn't give me all the warm and fuzzy feeling about the future of the OS.

Yeah. As the kids say, I'm not down with that. Everyone and his dog wants to get his hand in your pocket every month. I'm sick to death of "services" when all I want is a complete product. Fuck that noise. If that's the kind of party MS wants to have I'm going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.

"Brownie? Yeah, it's Blackie. What's the line? Nine? Faffle's got it eight and a half. Fuck it, I'm going the other way. Yeah. And put me down for a dime."

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2015, 12:33 Cutter

Concept 2 Rowers. Rowing is by far the best combined cardio and strength exercise there is, bar none. Everything else is a waste of time and money comparitively. 20 mins every other day on one and you'll be in near Olympian shape in six months. Forget treadmills and all that other garbage.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
5. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 21, 2015, 12:28 Cutter

PixelScuba wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 11:44:
That's not really fair. I'm the lead artist and I just wanted to get the information out about the game. What's wrong with trying to release your project on as many devices as possible? We're even trying to NOT be slimy developers by steering away from the free-to-play model. If you don't want to support it, fine, but why pick multiple platforms as a gripe?

Because its obvious who and what your target market is?!?! Because in spite of PC gaming being the most profitable platform we're still treated like red-headed stepchildren?!?! Hey man, you can target whatever platforms you like but don't be surprised or upset when someone calls you on it. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. Build a PC game first THEN port away after its done. Otherwise you're just proving me right.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March
6. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March Jan 21, 2015, 12:23 Cutter

Gee, what a surprise.
Wry

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2015, 11:24 Cutter

Verno wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 11:13:
I use a convertible sitting/standing desk that I built and I wish I had done it years earlier. I usually sit for most of the morning then stand the rest of the day. There are some really nice pre-built ones with built in hooks for cables and whatnot but we had leftover oak from an old table so I ended up making a project out of it.

Another thing would be a decent chair for your long term posture. I use a Herman Miller Aeron, I picked it up in an office liquidation like 7 years ago.

Wow, nice chair. I've always loved their stuff, but it's so expensive. Is it worth it?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 21, 2015, 11:18 Cutter

Moog wrote on Jan 21, 2015, 10:39:
The biggest change coming with Tamriel Unlimited is that you will no longer need a game subscription to play!
I wonder if that's for PS4 only or all platforms?

Of course it will. You think PC players would continue to pay whilst console players don't? They've been gearing toward F2P for a while now.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 21, 2015, 11:15 Cutter

So another mobile game only thrown on the PC because that's the only way they can get anyone to back it. Um no.

News Comments > John Romero Plays DOOM; Spills Beans
1. Re: John Romero Plays DOOM; Spills Beans Jan 21, 2015, 11:13 Cutter

Man, those coat tails are pretty worn out by now.

News Comments > Technomancer Revealed
1. Re: Technomancer Revealed Jan 21, 2015, 11:11 Cutter

Never played MWL but read it wasn't good. This sounds good, but it's not like these guys have an impressive track record.

News Comments > Star Citizen Public Test Universe for All Backers
1. Re: Star Citizen Public Test Universe for All Backers Jan 21, 2015, 11:09 Cutter

Sounds promising doesn't it? Gee, it should only take them a decade at this rate to get a basic game out the door. Shades of DNF.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
12. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 21, 2015, 00:05 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 22:25:
People are bustin ass to make the next Shadowrun, they could have just made a quick table-top card game and made more. Wow, how can you predict this?

It's The Oatmeal. If Matt wasn't involved they likely wouldn't have made their initial target. Hell, just look at the Tesla Museum results.
The guy is very popular.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity DLC
3. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity DLC Jan 21, 2015, 00:02 Cutter

Yeah, no poop. It's funny this game isn't on a deep discount yet. I can't imagine it's selling...at all.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 20, 2015, 22:01 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 19:45:
FBI Seeks To Legally Hack You If You're Connected To TOR Or a VPN.

Because obviously anyone encrypting their internet or using a VPN must be doing something illegal.

It amazes me that politicians - being the crooks that they are - allow this sort of thing when it goes very much against their own self-interests. I expect this to get shot down hard and fast.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
10. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Jan 20, 2015, 21:49 Cutter

Just shows the love The Oatmeal has. That's mighty impressive.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jan 20, 2015, 21:44 Cutter

I have a bunch of unclaimed keys from HB including one for Insurgency if anyone wants it because I won't use it.

That Hive game looks pretty good. Hope it pans out.

News Comments > Saints Row IV: Gat out of Hell Released
13. Re: Saints Row IV: Gat out of Hell Released Jan 20, 2015, 21:30 Cutter

New engine and dial back the over the top shit and I'll consider the next one, otherwise I'm done with the Saints.

News Comments > The Crew New Content and DLC Released
1. Re: The Crew New Content and DLC Released Jan 20, 2015, 20:24 Cutter

*watches the tumbleweeds roll by*

News Comments > Path of Exile Ban Warnings
4. Re: Path of Exile Ban Warnings Jan 20, 2015, 20:23 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 19:34:
For some reason they are choosing to warn these users about bans, rather than banning them outright.

From everything I've read Grinding Gear Games is composed of extremely nice people. Maybe part of it is being New Zealanders.

I'm sure a lot of Maori would have something to say about that.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Beta Access with Founder's Pack
3. Re: Heroes of the Storm Beta Access with Founder's Pack Jan 20, 2015, 20:16 Cutter

Damn, now I'm humming The Doors Riders on the Storm.

19657 Comments. 983 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo