Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19185 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man's Sky Trailer
23. Re: No Man's Sky Trailer Dec 6, 2014, 18:50 Cutter

mag wrote on Dec 6, 2014, 15:51:
Geeeeez you people are negative. I'm still stoked.

No one's negative. We're asking, 'Where and what is the game exactly?' This is zero different from the two other trailers. It's really nothing more than a tech demo at this point. You can go from planet to space without a loading screen...cool beans, but then what? Is that the game? Taking off and landing on planets with only riffs on the same theme? A take off and land simulator? While it looks cool I don't know how much actual fun that is.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2014, 14:35 Cutter

Are you sure it wasn't the Ghostbusters dressed as Con Ed workmen and searching for an underground slime river?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

14. Re: No Man's Sky Trailer Dec 6, 2014, 14:33 Cutter

See, if it came with an easy to use editor that people could create all manner of missions then you'd have a virtual Star Trek simulator on your hands and that would fucking rock. But because it's owned by Sony now and it's all about the PS4 with the PC as an afterthought for some extra sales that won't happen. Ergo a potentially great game becomes a glorified screensaver. However, if you're a pothead I'm sure it'll be great to trip balls to.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Dec 6, 2014, 12:25 Cutter

Hah, nice one, Bruce!

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Dec 6, 2014, 12:23 Cutter

Whatever he wants its certainly in his best interest and not that of anyone else.

4. Re: No Man's Sky Trailer Dec 6, 2014, 12:19 Cutter

And this will be fun why? Neat tech, but I'm not seeing any actual gameplay. Where...what...is the actual game? And I wish those fucking clowns watching these things live would shut up and stop cheering like lemmings. Are they really that easily amused/impressed?

News Comments > Game Awards 2014 Winners
6. Re: Game Awards 2014 Winners Dec 6, 2014, 12:13 Cutter

Regardless that this is all bullshit to begin with, exclusives shouldn't even be eligible.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Dec 6, 2014, 00:35 Cutter

Muscular Beaver wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 22:57:
Hallelujah. JJA is gone! I didnt know that! Can only get better now, not that there is much to salvage in this mess of a universe. At least they leave their paws off the real Star Trek universe then.

Well Star Wars has been tripe since Return so no great loss that Lamebrams is off mangling that even further - if that's possible. Yeah, it'd be nice to get Star Trek back on track but I don't think their corporate masters will ever allow something of the quality of TNG or the like to ever surface again.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Dec 6, 2014, 00:32 Cutter

Oh the CBC knows all about slant and ethics - or the lack therof - alright. It's so long past due to privatize or shut them down it's not funny.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 6, 2014, 00:29 Cutter

Oh really? Forced on them? Like how they tried to force people to pay more for eBooks or force employees to work for less? When are any of those motherfuckers ever going to go to prison?!

News Comments > Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage Director's Cut
1. Re: Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage Director's Cut Dec 6, 2014, 00:22 Cutter

"Charlie Murphy! Darkness everybody, Darkness!"

News Comments > Dying Light Specs Scaled Back
9. Re: Dying Light Specs Scaled Back Dec 6, 2014, 00:21 Cutter

Slick wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 23:56:
Creston wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 21:52:
bleats of imbecile little sheep who think they know everything.

ahh, you must be referencing whoever said that a game with such requirements must obviously be a "pisspoor port". who said that again?

Come on, sport! You can do better than that. Rant away as usual. So busy ranting you don't even have time to structure proper sentences! Wow that's busy! Yep, you're a busy, ranting guy.

News Comments > Another RPG Revival Planned by inXile
30. Re: Another RPG Revival Planned by inXile Dec 5, 2014, 18:26 Cutter

They would have mad ea fortune if they had been smart and reasonable in their licensing. There should be a metric shit ton of Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, et al. video games and D&D virtual tabletops/tools. Everything is alreay built! They just need to translate into video games. So dumb.

News Comments > Runemaster Cancelled
5. Re: Runemaster Cancelled Dec 5, 2014, 16:04 Cutter

Reminds me of when Mythica got cancelled. Dunno why there's such a shortage of Norse - or for that matter, Western - games. They lend themselves incredibly well to CRPGs.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2014, 12:54 Cutter

Prez wrote on Dec 5, 2014, 10:27:
Who gets to declare it's "National Whatever" day? And why should I just take their word for it? Every day is "National Something-Or-Other" Day and I am kind of tired of it.

Happy Tired-Of-National-Something-Or-Other-Day!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 5, 2014, 12:49 Cutter

Don't post articles from Daily Dot. They're fucking scumbag racists who hate white people.

News Comments > Another RPG Revival Planned by inXile
17. Re: Another RPG Revival Planned by inXile Dec 5, 2014, 12:21 Cutter

Enh, I wasn't at all impressed with W2 - haven't come close to finishing it, don't know if I'll even bother. ToN will have to be a metric shit ton better for me to change my mind and get excited about anything else they're doing.

And yes, this is Fargo so it'll be Bard's Tale related.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 4, 2014, 18:40 Cutter

That looks unbelievably bad. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 4, 2014, 18:37 Cutter

What do you mean spent? They still are.

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Dec 4, 2014, 18:34 Cutter

So let me guess. Big cash surge from the influx of pissed off ex-ED backers, selling of yet more virtual crap, and no end in sight for an actual game. Is that about right?

19185 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo