Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23078 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2016, 14:15 Cutter

Well, that Broncos v. Steelers game was boring as hell, wasn't it? It's like they were both terrified of making a mistake. Still, so long as it's the Broncos v. the Cards or Panths I'm ok with that. It'd be nice to see the Cardinals win for once.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 18, 2016, 13:55 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jan 18, 2016, 13:36:
200 million? Not if they are $600 a pop, in addition to requiring a top end PC.

Yeah, good luck with that, lol.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 17, 2016, 17:02 Cutter

Brumbek wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 16:42:
So happy to see Dragon's Dogma at the top. Dogma is such a brilliant game. Criminally under-rated over the years. I mean, seriously, the game is one of the best I've ever played. The creativity and diversity of combat, the open-world, the adorable pawns. Dogma is a masterpiece, even with its flaws.

Seriously, people, give it a try! I put it right up there with FFVI, Chrono Trigger, Red Dead Redemption, Metal Gear Solid V. It's one of the most rewarding gameplay experiences ever.

They give regional pricing to everyone else so fuck them. And from what I've seen on Twitch this game is nothing but grind. It's pure console, no hotbars, no wide assortment of usable skills/spells. And the graphics look like shit. What was the point of unlocking the FPS and allowing for 4K resolution when the textures are still 6 years old? All I see are people running around a semi-open world running into group after group after group of trash mobs, grinding through them so they can get better stuff for boss fights. I'll give it a go at $10 but asking $40 for it here is laughable at best.

News Comments > MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux)
88. Re: MS data collection Jan 17, 2016, 16:58 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 13:42:
Dmitri_M wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 12:40:
Some of the people around here should unplug their internet for absolute privacy and not bother with installing an OS because clearly they're simply not that good at it.
El Pit wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 13:07:
So, how many homing pigeons do you have? Beware of the secret NSA cats force!
These comments are no better than the ones from the other end of the spectrum. The reality is somewhere in between.

Do I think Microsoft is planning to steal my private financial information? No. Do I think their automated information tracking without my permission is reasonable? No. While they might honestly believe this information can help them build a better OS, I honestly believe it doesn't matter and they shouldn't collect the information without my specific consent.

So when MS sells your medical and genetic information to insurance companies and they refuse to insure you, what then?

News Comments > Keep Your Free CONSORTIUM
3. Re: Keep Your Free CONSORTIUM Jan 17, 2016, 16:55 Cutter

Cool I was waiting to try this on a deep discount so this is even better.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 17, 2016, 16:53 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 15:18:
Patriots will yawn their way to another Superbowl, and the level of smug bullshit coming out of Boston because of it will likely create a singularity that will destroy us all.

Well at least the Shithawks are gone. Fuck you Russel, where's your god now? So I don't really care who wins at this point so long as it's not the Cheatriots either. I'm pulling for the Panthers or the Cards at this point. It's good to have new blood win every now and then.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 17, 2016, 13:15 Cutter

Lol! Are you fucking kidding me? What a start to the Panthers game! Go Panthers!

75. Re: Star Wars Battlefront 40 Player Battle Shown Jan 17, 2016, 12:57 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 12:45:
Dmitri_M wrote on Jan 17, 2016, 12:40:
Some of the people around here should unplug their internet for absolute privacy and not bother with installing an OS because clearly they're simply not that good at it.

I guess that the same people don't use mobile phones and use homing pigeons instead of e-mails or whatsapp.

And what's unreasonable about having an expectation of respect for basic privacy which is both a human right, and more importantly, need? People shouldn't have to read through pages of legal boiler plate to see if a company is spying on them. They shouldn't be permitted to do so in the first place. If it's all so harmless why don't they come out from moment one with a clear and easy to read disclaimer. At the very least the should be required to do that by law.

BY AGREEING TO USE THIS PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE YOU HERBY CONSENT TO WAIVE ALL AND ANY RIGHTS TO YOUR PRIVACY. YOU FURTHER CONSENT THAT WE MAY USE ANY ALL INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE TO BE SOLD FOR COMMERCIAL USE AND/OR FURNISHED TO ANY GOVERNMENT AT ANY TIME AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.

How many people do you think would be cool with that knowing they're living their life under a microscope. Not many.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2016, 21:36 Cutter

Retired wrote on Jan 16, 2016, 21:03:
ugh. The NFL LOVES the PACK!

Will do anything and everything they can to have them win.

Pfft, if only that were true. It's the Cheatriots with Bill Bellicheat and Tom Cheaty they really love.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2016, 19:49 Cutter

Damn man, I was hoping the Chiefs would beat the Cheatriots but oh well. Jeez, you'd think there would be a much greater sense of urgency with a few minutes left in the game and down by 2 TDs. It's like they didn't want to win.

Anyway, time for the real game. I'm so glad you're all cheering for the GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! Woot!

Drunk2

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jan 16, 2016, 12:28 Cutter

Fallout 4 Sanctuary Settlement Building Tips (Advanced)

This guy is building the most amazing buildings I've seen in FO4 so far. And he's doing it on a PS4! On that video if you skip to the end around the 25 minute mark you can see the end result. Effing amazing!

And there's these two...

Fallout 4 Citadel Settlement on Spectacle Island

and

Fallout 4 Coliseum Style Settlement (Building Curves)

So effing good! If he's not an architect he should be. They remind me a lot of neo-classic industrial design with art deco and Bauhaus elements thrown in.

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday Mobilization Jan 16, 2016, 12:16 Cutter

It's a good thing the idiot SJWs who pulled this on have never heard of any other video games, like....GTA.

4. Re: MS: New CPUs Will Require Windows 10 (or Linux) Jan 16, 2016, 12:11 Cutter

Ok, Justice really needs to begin anti-trust against MS at this point.

News Comments > Game Reviews
14. Re: Game Reviews Jan 15, 2016, 17:24 Cutter

$40 for a 4 year old game with 4 year old console textures? Yeah, not going to happen. I'll grab it when it hits the $10 mark.

News Comments > The Division Beta This Month
4. Re: The Division Beta This Month Jan 15, 2016, 14:31 Cutter

Yeah, I dunno. Like most of Ubi's titles this looks pretty shallow and repetitive. The environment is neato keen but the I'm wagering the gameplay will be like Ass Creed, mostly the same filler crap over and over.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 15, 2016, 14:13 Cutter

Enh, I've always thought there was too much musical chairs with head coaches in sports. They should be bringing in new blood all the time instead of just shuffling the same guys around over and over. Particularly the O/D coaches who always seem to me to be a larger part of any problem a team has. Look at the Pack. Their O-line and the D in general have been shit for way too long now. It's wonder they do as well as they do half the time. If Rodgers had real pass protection they'd be running up the board 60 points a game every game.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 15, 2016, 14:07 Cutter

Twitter has discovered what many proponents of democratic society already knew: censorship is not the opposite of free speech. In fact, so-called free speech can actually be used as a weapon to silence the vulnerable and dispossessed. Ironically, to maintain its position as a platform for free discourse, Twitter must censor its users.

Slavery is freedom. Down is up. Left is right. Well that's doubleplus good, isn't it!

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 14, 2016, 21:55 Cutter

The guy knew what he was doing and where he was going. He knew the risks and greed overruled common sense and now his scumbag wife is trying to exploit that still. Zero sympathy.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 14, 2016, 19:09 Cutter

How about putting 400 billion into mass transit instead? Subways and bullet trains everywhere. Get cars off the road. It's the same problem up here. Everyone drives because there's no decent alternative.

News Comments > Dying Light: The Following Vehicle Customization
1. Re: Dying Light: The Following Vehicle Customization Jan 14, 2016, 18:55 Cutter

Pimp your ride? So violently and psychologically exploit it for profit?

23078 Comments. 1154 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo