Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18945 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Nov 13, 2014, 15:43 Cutter

No, Double Fine is obsolete.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 13, 2014, 15:42 Cutter

That's why I said Obama is the biggest letdown in presidential history. You knew what you were getting with Dubya, but everyone expected Mr. Yes We Can to be the next JFK, and all turned out to be was the left hand of Bush. 'Yes we can! But we won't.'

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 13, 2014, 15:38 Cutter

Wait for the Xmas sales at least. And it's only right that Creston take the plunge first and give us his feedback.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2014, 15:36 Cutter

Man, I miss 70s TV. I always remember my pop watching The Odd Couple and Barney Miller, and ma watching The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Maude, etc. and I always watched All in the Family and Kung Fu religiously.

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Nov 13, 2014, 15:30 Cutter

Spot on article at Forbes there. Well said, sir.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 13, 2014, 15:17 Cutter

Ultima meets NWN for 50 grand. Uh no. And F2P? Give it up already.

and

"Smithers, there's a rocket in my pocket."

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Launches
7. Re: World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Launches Nov 13, 2014, 15:13 Cutter

Pooplords of Poopnor?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
14. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 13, 2014, 07:14 Cutter

Agrajag wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 06:12:
How are things going in the Mirror universe, shihonage? Are goatees still in style?

Nice one, Centurion, like it, like it! I LOLed.

13. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 13, 2014, 07:13 Cutter

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 00:41:
Of course they might have to fess up to being idiots for trying to do anything in a bipartisan manner for the short period when they actually had control, like passing a stimulus bill that was 1/3 of what the economists were saying was needed. So no wonder the recovery has been slow. It was just unbelievably stupid of them to try to create a bill that would get Republican votes, when the Republican leadership was on record saying they were going to do everything possible to ensure that the President's term is a failure.

How stupid do you have to be to try to work with people like that? I understand they had to compromise with some in their own party, since Dems cover a much wider political spectrum than Republicans do, but 2009 was a time they needed to get their shit together and get something done for the country and they failed to do it.

Agreed. That's where Obama and the rest of the dems really dropped the ball. There was a reason they crushed it in the elections. All they had to was lead. They should have just told the GOP to suck it long and hard and steamrolled over them getting things fixed. Christ, Clinton had to do the same shit after Reagan and Bush Sr. Things are looking great for America again, then Dubya happens. Boggles the fucking mind.

I think our electoral system sucks, and I hate having to vote for Democrats, but the fact is we don't really get much of a choice, and that's the way they like it. I vote for the ones I think will do the least damage, even if I don't really like them and think they're opportunistic cowards.

Same here. That's the problem with not having proportional representation. America, Canada, England and India, are the only 4 countries left on the planet that don't have it - that call themselves a democracy. That speaks volumes in and of itself.

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $61M
11. Re: Star Citizen Passes $61M Nov 13, 2014, 07:00 Cutter

Slick wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 04:27:
i vote my 2 cents that we never see another bullshit thread like this again on this site. it's not news. it's marketing.

HEADLINE:

"did you know that eating this new miracle berry will lower stress, increase vitality, and give you rock hard erections? more at 6!"

you're providing free advertising. fuck em.

Yes, and how is that any different from any other "news" Blue links? It's all advertising, man. We're all consumers here specifically for the targeted advertising of games. The general news in the other sections like legal, meta, etc. just provides general interesting information and discussions, but the overall thrust is "news" about games...that'll we'll likely purchase at some point.

News Comments > Ubisoft on AMD & Assassin's Creed Unity
19. Re: Ubisoft on AMD & Assassin's Creed Unity Nov 13, 2014, 06:57 Cutter

Slick wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 04:23:
people bitch and moan that all games look the same, and do the same things. when one IP tries to push things forward, instead of throwing them a parade we lynch them because it's too much.

And how is an formulaic, annual game pushing things forward exactly?

News Comments > Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale
8. Re: Mount&Blade Free on GOG.com Fall Sale Nov 13, 2014, 06:54 Cutter

Tom wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 23:44:
JohnBirshire wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 21:57:
Crossed my mind, but the game sounds like work to me. Aren't you just closely studying things, looking for discrepancies?
This is the classic misunderstanding of this game. It's like looking at a Mafia front and saying "oh that's just an ordinary bakery, right?"

That still equates to work. So what is it and how is it "fun"? Where does James Woods fit in with the fun?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2014, 23:02 Cutter

Oh, well that's handy. They can manufacture the reason to get invited in without stating who they are. So now anytime they want to enter a private place they just have to cut the power off and show up claiming to be the repairman. I somehow doubt that's what the founding fathers had in mind with the fourth amendment.

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 12, 2014, 22:51 Cutter

And you guys just let the GOP take over congress yet again. Six years of digging you out of the shit you they put you in the first place and now you're right back in it. You guys are so screwed.
Toff

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $61M
7. Re: Star Citizen Passes $61M Nov 12, 2014, 22:44 Cutter

Bundy wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 21:14:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 21:09:
You know what we should do?

Combine the Star Citizen and Gamergate threads in to one.

I want to watch the Internet burn.

The fire would burn black. And hot.

That fire would never get completed.

News Comments > Patrice Desilets Launches Panache Digital Games
1. Re: Patrice Desilets Launches Panache Digital Games Nov 12, 2014, 22:24 Cutter

Is he making parfum?

L'air de Panache

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2014, 20:23 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 19:36:
Verno wrote on Nov 12, 2014, 13:30:
There are no known Ebola cases in the U.S.

Hopefully this will finally put an end to discussions about unnecessary and economically damaging mass quarantines. The media fear mongering of this whole situation was absurd.

Can you imagine the Millions per death spent on Ebola vs the nothing spent on the 20,000+ that die every year from the flu? Something something great intentions something something missed the mark something something......

20k is nothing. And that's only the very old and very young. I've had the flu twice in my life and both times was down for only 2 or 3 days. Hell last time was about a decade ago, and it was on a weekend so I only actually missed one day of work. And a good friend of my mom's was one of those people who took the vaccine and got paralyzed. Spent years in therapy learning to walk again and all that. Fucking nightmare. And you also never hear about the billions the taxpayers pay for when that shit happens. If I recall it was almost 3 billion last year in the US. Thanks, but I'll chance getting the flu. And the government really needs to stop being so generous to Pharma with our money.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension
6. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Space Hulk: Ascension Nov 12, 2014, 20:15 Cutter

Cool, thanks for that Deepjay. I'll definitely pick it up at some point in that case.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Preorders
11. Re: Pillars of Eternity Preorders Nov 12, 2014, 17:31 Cutter

Let's just get the goshdarned diddly-arned game out the door already, shall we?

18945 Comments. 948 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo