Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Nashville, TN 02/27

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19992 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 15, 2015, 15:12 Cutter

To hell with Spain!

Wow that dog rescue was crazy. Lucky it wasn't deep water or there'd likely have been two victims. Crazy bastard, I salute him.

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 15, 2015, 15:07 Cutter

According to some security researchers at Kaspersky, a group of hackers have used tricky malware to steal at least $300 million from bankers throughout 30 countries across the world.

So some researchers say this do they? Not all? And the evidence of this is where exactly?

They really need to change the whole password system to what xkcd was talking about.

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 15, 2015, 15:03 Cutter

Well how else would fake news go viral without the media? Duh! If it's people talking than it's just gossip.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
2. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 15, 2015, 15:01 Cutter

I didn't care for BB, but Saul was a great character.

News Comments > Reload Released
4. Re: Reload Released Feb 15, 2015, 14:58 Cutter

Reload is a realistic weapons and tactics trainer for one to four players that also happens to be a super fun, super fast playing game.

Um no, no it is not.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2015, 17:04 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 16:03:
I am back bitches!

Rock your body right? Backstreet's back alright?

News Comments > Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta
13. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Public Beta Feb 14, 2015, 17:01 Cutter

Remember Armageddon by Judas Priest?

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 14, 2015, 15:23 Cutter

Note to self: Avoid going to Cardiff. Out of 945 restaurants a prison gets top honours? Wow.

Valentine's Day? What's love, got to do, got to do with it?

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Feb 14, 2015, 15:10 Cutter

Ungrateful pricks. It's a fucking free service! They don't even have to provide it. Jesus Christ, IF mankind survives for next few centuries historians will come to classify this period of history as the 'self-entitlement era'. Fucking honestly! Rolleyes

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 14, 2015, 15:06 Cutter

No wonder Powell is laughing in that picture. No one could possibly claim that with a straight face. It's easy to fix those problems, EASY. They simple refuse to, so that's the result.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
5. Re: Saturday Interviews Feb 14, 2015, 14:58 Cutter

Xil wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 11:54:
I guess they smelled blood... the guy has his flaws and the RPS article clearly showed that and most older gamers know it, but not sure if going after him like this by all internet media is needed.... maybe I am to soft

There's no maybe about it. Most anyone else in his shoes would have been in prison long ago. He's just been preying on each new generation of gamers to run his scams over the last 30 years. We can only hope this is the last we ever see of this con man.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
3. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 14, 2015, 14:55 Cutter

Huh, that's interesting. I did not know that everyone on KS is a veteran developer of 30 years who's history has been lying to people their whole career. That's fascinating to know that they've all been assigned PR handlers as well because they can't be trusted from putting their employers in legally untenable positions because they're always shooting their mouth off. Or the fact that they can obviously afford to fund their own projects but lie about that too. These are all things I had no idea about KS. Welp, I guess you do learn something everyday. Thanks Ars, what would the professional victims out there do without SJWs like yourself?

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence
57. Re: Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence Feb 14, 2015, 11:26 Cutter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 11:16:
Redmask wrote on Feb 14, 2015, 11:04:
This is such a bullshit argument. If it doesn't matter then why are you here talking about it? Different things matter to different people. Every person can't be out curing cancer or solving world hunger, its a fucking message board for video games so people are talking about video games.
No, you guys are talking about how you are enjoying watching this guy be publicly flogged. I take exception to that and the tone of RPS. Otherwise the situation is very interesting and relevant to me. The negative energy directed at this guy does not meet the "crime", imo.

Clearly you have no knowledge of his history. Not only is he a pathological liar, he's always been a massive dick to people as well. People enjoy seeing assholes get their comeuppance because it doesn't happen often enough. Why do you think there's so much vitriol towards him? Because of one failed KS? This is about a pattern over 30 years. This is just the straw that broke the camel's back. As far as I - and many others - are concerned he's getting off lite. I'd personally like to see that fucker lose everything. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. The reason people like him get away with their shit is people like you. Grow a pair and start holding people accountable for their actions FFS.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Feb 13, 2015, 22:14 Cutter

Wow, I didn't realize Gary had done all those other voices.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 22:07 Cutter

"way too many young people, particularly our girls...simply don't have access to the courses at all," lamented Jane Broom, who manages Microsoft's philanthropic portfolio

Really? So girls in the same schools aren't permitted to take these courses? How odd, and yet no lawsuits from the parents of these poor girls. Hrm, could it be that most of them just don't have an interest in it?

"The Superintendent strongly believes in the need to improve our ability to teach STEM, to advance computer science, to make technology more available to all students," explained Chris Vance. "Our problem, and our concern, is with the use of the competitive grant program...just providing these opportunities to a small number of students...that's the whole basic problem...disparity of opportunity...if this is a real priority...fund it fully"

Good for him. America has enough problems just getting any kids into STEM as it is. Discriminating against boys that actually want to isn't he way to go about it.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Feb 13, 2015, 21:57 Cutter

Yeah, are you kidding? I love everything Sid and Marty Krofft did! Saturday monring in front of the TV in my PJs with a bowl of Cap'n Crunch, some blueberry Pop Tarts and all those Krofft shows and other cartoony goodness....good times.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Lucius II
2. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Lucius II Feb 13, 2015, 21:54 Cutter

Wallshadows wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 19:39:
So, anyone care to explain why Hatred brings out the pitchfork and torch brigade but this is going by without any fucks given?

That said, I never even gave the first title the light of day because it had a cover that screamed 'stupid steam indie garbage' but now I'll probably pick it up and then give this a whirl.

Maybe because he's the Anti-Christ? Meh, its looks like garbage anyway.

News Comments > Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2
6. Re: Matthew Higby Leaves Daybreak/PlanetSide 2 Feb 13, 2015, 21:49 Cutter

You just know this company is going to tank it all. What a waste of time and money.

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence
11. Re: Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence Feb 13, 2015, 21:46 Cutter

Were the people who gave him money for Godus unaware of who he was and his history? This is the only guy in this industry that was assigned PR handlers when he was in public to keep him from being himself. I just hope all his bridges are burned and he can't ever come back.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns PvP Details
10. Re: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns PvP Details Feb 13, 2015, 16:20 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 14:45:
I just wish they'd picked a better name:
Heart of Thorns
Heart of the Swarm
Heroes of the Storm

Fart like a Horn?

19992 Comments. 1000 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo