Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 17926 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > SimCity Trial Version
5. Re: SimCity Trial Version Aug 5, 2014, 20:43 Cutter

So they're totally super cereal?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Road Not Taken
2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Road Not Taken Aug 5, 2014, 20:42 Cutter

I like foxes that are spry.

News Comments > Blizzard Financials; WoW Down to 6.8M Subs
12. Re: Blizzard Financials; WoW Down to 6.8M Subs Aug 5, 2014, 20:41 Cutter

Yet one more perspective is in spite of the mediocre schlock they continue to turn out they still have a license to print money. Jesus, I hate Kodick so damn much.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $49M; Ongoing Funding Explained
1. Re: Star Citizen at $49M; Ongoing Funding Explained Aug 5, 2014, 09:30 Cutter

He really doesn't need to explain why he wants more money. Is there anyone who doesn't want more money?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2014, 09:29 Cutter

So when's this trip to Tijuana planned anyway?

Bandana

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 5, 2014, 09:27 Cutter

I was unaware that bored was a synonym for stupid.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 5, 2014, 09:26 Cutter

Big Brother always wins.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Aug 5, 2014, 00:18 Cutter

It'll never get done because America is the land of rampant paranoia. It's pretty difficult for you guys to see it from the inside, but very easy for everyone else on the outside. There are boogiemen and enemies everywhere!

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 5, 2014, 00:14 Cutter

Greatest novel according to whom? I seriously doubt that even the tiniest minority of people out there have read that book.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 16:47:
Hey Blue, have you decided if you're going viral? No, I don't mean a Lost Weekend in Tijuana where you end up in a Mexican jail with a hooker, a gunshot wound and VD. I mean, are you going to be making videos of you and the crew playing stuff together online and is it happening tonight or have you not decided yet?

Quite frankly I'd rather see that then some guys playing a video game.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 4, 2014, 18:58 Cutter

US Government experiments on unkowning citizens...gee there's a surprise. Rolleyes

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 18:53 Cutter

Frags4Fun wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 12:09:
Cutter wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 11:28:
Just aw the new Cap flick and bad as it was they were at least right in how the fascists really won the war. Just keep scaring people and incrementally stripping them of their liberty in the name of security.

What is this Cap flick that you speak of?

I totally agree about the scaring people and stripping their liberty. It bugs me that the masses don't see it. ermagerd, the terrorz!

Cap tain America 2. Cap, man! When one just says Cap, one is obviously referring to Captain America. Toff

It was actually a very cool scene with him arguing with Fury, 'This isn't freedom, it's fear.'

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
9. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 4, 2014, 18:52 Cutter

Updating the Ultimas isometric ala Unity like Project Eternity would be really effing sweet.

News Comments > Star Citizen in Depth
33. Re: Star Citizen in Depth Aug 4, 2014, 18:40 Cutter

Tumbler wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 16:57:
The project as a hole seems to have turned a corner recently. The coverage I see from the press used to feel like they were asking "how big a failure is this going to be?" and now it's "how good is this going to be?"

It feels like they're over the hump now they just need to deliver the best damn game anyone has every seen!

It's exactly like this!

What's even more amazing is that up to now the funding has come with a lot of skepticism and negative feelings surrounding the project...and they hit 40 million before that changed. What do you think the next year will deliver when most of the news you're hearing is positive, the game is playable, new ships coming into the game all the time?

One mustn't count one's chickens before they hatch, mustn't one? I still say people are going to get burned on this game in ways they don't yet expect.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2014, 11:37 Cutter

I think those copper assholes are the same grifters responsible for the Q-Ray. They've been successfully sued on multiple occasions. Now they've smartened up and don't make direct claims, but just leave you with vague implied promises. It's like that Enzyte crap, read some of the stories surrounding that one. They've been found to contain sawdust, mercury, etc. Also sued successfully repeatedly.

I don't understand how anyone can be that stupid or lazy to think there's a miracle cure for anything. Really? You really think there's a pill that'll make your Johnson bigger? Or that copper will cure your arthritis in spite of the fact that for all its use over thousands of years no one has EVER seen that happen?

Why are the TV stations permitted to air this garbage? Just because they toss out a disclaimer before it, that somehow absolves them of any responsibility of it? If they're profiting from it - and they are - then they should share the responsibility and be liable. As bad as lawyers and politicians are there's no lower scum than people in marketing and advertising.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Aug 4, 2014, 11:28 Cutter

Just aw the new Cap flick and bad as it was they were at least right in how the fascists really won the war. Just keep scaring people and incrementally stripping them of their liberty in the name of security.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added
59. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Aug 4, 2014, 09:12 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Aug 4, 2014, 00:09:
Cutter wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 20:52:
SlimRam wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 20:34:
I once asked for a 'happy ending' after a massage and the masseuse leaned over, with a smile on her face, and whispered in my ear, "And they all lived happily ever after"

I once asked for one and she gave my nuts a titty twister and sailed out of the room laughing while saying 'You didn't specify happy ending for whom.'
If you had to ask you went to the wrong place from the start.

Remember 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny?

News Comments > etc.
17. Re: etc. Aug 3, 2014, 20:58 Cutter

Anyone's who ever been out on the water for a few days knows this sensaton when you get back to dry land. Always takes a while for the equilibrium in your ears to re-establish themselves. Same thing with heights. It's all physical. When I worked at the CN Tower back in the day it took about 2 weeks to get used to it, which they actually discuss in training.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2014, 20:55 Cutter

So no Harold Ramis or Bill Murray, so it's really not the Ghostbusters now is it? Let's call it what it is, a straight to video budget flick.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
4. Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 3, 2014, 20:54 Cutter

NiteX wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 20:40:
Rhett wrote on Aug 3, 2014, 14:16:
Facebook goes down; Facebookers call cops

What. I don't even.

I imagine these people will be the first to die if the world ever goes total blackout for whatever reason.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

17926 Comments. 897 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo