Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 17741 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 12, 2014, 20:32 Cutter

They could make it federal. As someone stated it, it's like complaining to head office that your boss is a dick and they refer you back to your boss to deal with the problem.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 12, 2014, 20:29 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Jul 12, 2014, 18:05:
Cutter wrote on Jul 12, 2014, 17:33:
Spin to Win = US promotion only.

Middlefinger

You should be able to participate. Canada is part of the USA.

Yeah, try telling the assholes at customs that. I guess the policy is they're only allowed to hire massive assholes for those positions. In all my decades of crossing the border I can count on one hand the number of them I've met that were actually nice and friendly. Ours don't seem to be a whole lot better either. Someone needs to explain to them that they can still do their job without being total dicks about it.

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 12, 2014, 17:33 Cutter

Spin to Win = US promotion only.

Middlefinger

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2014, 17:32 Cutter

And holy shit are those homing bullets ever terrifying. Guess it's not long now before cops are replaced with Judges and Lawgivers.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2014, 17:30 Cutter

Brataccas wrote on Jul 12, 2014, 15:42:
What utter nonsense. Have you actually spent any significant amount of time out in the wild? My wife has been doing falconry and wildlife rehabilitation work for over a decade. We see animals come in that are diseased, sick, starving, malnourished, full of parasites, injured, missing toes and limbs, frozen, dehydrated, and worse. Life in wild nature for animals is harsh, brutal, and full of constant fear. The vast majority of wildlife will die in their first year, it's not all rainbows and teddy bears out there.

It's not nonsense, plenty of animals don't do well in captivity. You can't tame what's meant to be wild, it's not natural. Even a golden cage is still a cage. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees as it were. If they were really cool with captivity they wouldn't split the moment they're able to. Don't fence me in.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 12, 2014, 17:19 Cutter

Way to lead, Obama. It's just beyond sad that this is as good as it gets for government anymore.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
7. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jul 12, 2014, 17:15 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jul 12, 2014, 11:51:
Doesn't everybody hate Xbox fans? They take Stockholm Syndrome to entirely new levels.

That implies I'd have to care first. And I really don't. And neither do you.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Jul 12, 2014, 17:11 Cutter

So this guy asked for 900k and failed miserably. Now he's asking for 35k?

And there's zero information about who's involved or how costs are broken down - like how the fuck you go from $900,000 to $35,000, beyond....

"As most of our followers and fans know, I have an MBA in Strategic Marketing (Durham University Business School and Synergy University Business School) as a proper educational background, and I built my own international furniture business (UK/Germany/Russia/China) from the ground up without any support from relatives, friends, etc. Though our game studio is fairly new, we’ve got a strong friendly team of workaholics. To meet the second challenge - that’s where our backers come in. Your funds will help us to remain independent of the large publishers, which is the only way a game like After Reset RPG will ever make it to you."

So some BS degrees from some BS schools and an international furniture business? Well then he obviously doesn't need my money. Anyone who owns a successful multinational should be carrying around 35k as pocket change. Ok, I'll make the call now, this has scam written all over it. Caveat emptor.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Video Interview
2. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Video Interview Jul 12, 2014, 16:57 Cutter

'You can go seamlessly in and out of buildings."

You hear that Eidos? Amazing they could manage that in the original Thief games 15 years ago but it somehow eludes tools.

That aside, it looks good but also a little on the derp side too. And the next-gen BS makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Next-gen, huh? So it already looks and plays worse than PCs is what you're saying?

News Comments > Battleborn Impressions
6. Re: Battleborn Impressions Jul 12, 2014, 16:45 Cutter

So it's a first person MOBA then.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 11, 2014, 18:45 Cutter

I like the Roman joke.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 11, 2014, 16:21 Cutter

Aww, poor Google. Life just must be so tough and unfair.

2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 11, 2014, 16:10 Cutter

Nah, it'll never happen. Way to many minors around in these things.  

News Comments > 75 New Steam Greenlights
2. Re: 75 New Steam Greenlights Jul 11, 2014, 16:08 Cutter

We Are The Dwarves might be good.

27. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2014, 22:16 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 10, 2014, 20:54:
Went to a buddy's place today to sit on the deck, drink beer, watch the kids run around with the pups and smoke some meat. Had a superb bacon wrapped pork loin. Been sweating for 2 hours sitting at home in the AC......so full....

I've been on a martini day myself.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 10, 2014, 22:08 Cutter

The Oatmeal and Elon Musk? Fuck yeah!!! Good fuckin' peeps!

Thumbsup

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2014, 17:02 Cutter

Longswd wrote on Jul 10, 2014, 16:06:
Other disappointingly unfinished series would include Roger Zelazny's (2nd) Chronicles of Amber and Gorden R. Dickson's (Dorsai) Childe Cycle.

Roger was taken from us way too soon. The man still remains my favourite writer of all time.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2014, 15:54 Cutter

Holy crap I was up till the wee hours last night. Started Mafia 2 again just to check it out with the intention of playing it later and *BAM* next thing the sun is coming up. Forgot what a good game it is. I wonder what the hell is going on with Mafia 3.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 10, 2014, 15:50 Cutter

Yeah, that hipster piece was hilarious.

And yes George, you are going to die before you finish it. You started this series almost 20 years ago. Whilst the first 3 books were 2 years apart, the last 2 were 5 and 6 years apart respectively. Book six is already 3 years in the making and probably won't be out for another year or two. Then you have what? 2-3 more books to wrap it up? That's another decade plus at your current writing. You're 66 and morbidly obese. It's a wonder you're not dead yet. You really think you have another 10 plus years in you?

And DC should have stood firm. It was the right decision originally. Christ, what a waste of money. A fucking statue of a kid no one remembers. Yet, these assholes involved in this state it's so no one will ever forget him - which the public already has because we live in a world where we see and hear worse every fucking day. It's like the assholes who buy flowers every time someone dies. Well, you're making the florists happy but you're not helping anyone else. Donate the fucking money to charity instead. Help the organizations that are out there actually helping people daily. Statues and flowers and stuffed animals are a waste of money.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jul 10, 2014, 15:37 Cutter

Asshole should have bought some birth control instead.

17741 Comments. 888 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo