Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18544 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 7, 2014, 19:49 Cutter

Well, I'm certain that'll make both users of G+ happy to hear.

And that Government article is just offensive on so many levels. Is anyone still naive enough to think they live in the land of the free? Well I guess they never said free for whom, did they? Certainly free for the gubment to do whatever they damn well please.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Space Rogue Announced
3. Re: Space Rogue Announced Oct 7, 2014, 19:36 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 19:13:
I'd love to see some real screenshots of the game, and not screenshots of some CGI cutscene.

That being said, I am highly interested.

I concur.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

News Comments > Styx: Master of Shadows Released
3. Re: Styx: Master of Shadows Released Oct 7, 2014, 19:35 Cutter

First game was really bad, so caveat emptor.

News Comments > Shadow of Mordor Review Pressure Allegations
9. Re: Shadow of Mordor Review Pressure Allegations Oct 7, 2014, 19:34 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 18:54:
Wow, rather surprised WB would go this route, as the game is pretty solid on it's own and with Batman Arkham Knights right around the corner.

Why surprised? Arkham City was a cluster fuck, so they obviously want micromanagement all over this in the event it was more of the same.

I don't have a problem with demanding this sort of thing...so long as every reviewer makes it known - in very clear terms like the summation here - what it is that's being asked of them. Then people don't have to waste their time and go see real reviews somewhere else.

News Comments > etc.
17. Re: etc. Oct 7, 2014, 17:27 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 16:37:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 15:12:
I'm burned out on this "issue". I just don't care anymore. None of it applies to me in the slightest and, quite frankly, I'm tired of this bullshit being spewed on the pages of this site as well as others that I regularly read for actual news about gaming, not faux drama.
I'd generally agree, right up until the point where people are calling me "worse than ISIS." Or that they "have more respect for ISIS" people like that just make sure that I'm going to keep going, and I'm going to continue to piss in their cornflakes over it. But just remember, if you're tired of it, ignore it.

That sounds like Isis talk to me!

Smartass

News Comments > DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation
16. Re: DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation Oct 7, 2014, 15:34 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 13:16:
Basically, yes. You move from system to system conquering the planets and moons their and acquiring tech that you can use in future battles. As I mentioned, haven't played in a while, so maybe someone else can further elucidate.

"That's no moon...."

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Oct 7, 2014, 12:34 Cutter

UHD wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 10:59:
Julio wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 10:26:
The interesting thing about two sides needing to come together on #Gamergate is...they don't need to.

Yeah because mutual understanding and civil communication never solved anything.

No it hasn't. It may have delayed some things for a while, but in the end human nature always triumphs - and that nature is base, greedy and violent. And Julio is 100% correct. They need us, not the other way round. Hell, I don't even read the vast majority of them anyway simply because of all the bullshit involved nowadays.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 7, 2014, 12:31 Cutter

But in a new statement issued last night, Ubisoft explained that the producer had been "misinterpreted".

"We understand how senior producer Vincent Pontbriand's quotes have been misinterpreted. To set the record straight, we did not lower the specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity to account for any one system over the other," a Ubisoft spokesperson said.

And marketing assholes wonder why they're despised by everyone. Evasiveness, half-truths and outright damned lies and more damned lies. How the fuck do those people sleep at night? Oh right, they don't have a conscience or a soul.

News Comments > DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation
11. Re: DRM-Free Offline Play Coming to Planetary Annihilation Oct 7, 2014, 12:26 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 10:07:
Well, it's about [Insert your deity here] -damned time.

Vishnu-damned time?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 7, 2014, 11:47 Cutter

G-Spot rocks the G-spot

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 7, 2014, 08:57 Cutter

Will you be able to smell the glove?

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Story Trailer
5. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Story Trailer Oct 7, 2014, 08:55 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 21:55:
Cutter wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 19:03:
Why don't they have French accents? This is how they're supposed to sound.

Even Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure got Napoleon right.

What do you mean even? Bill and Ted got everything right!
Allthumbsup

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 21:54 Cutter

Oh, but it's tote cool when the gubment does it however, right?

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: Evening Previews Oct 6, 2014, 21:51 Cutter

Gotta hand to it him, that's effing impressive.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
5. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 6, 2014, 21:47 Cutter

Why is it clickbait? Because you're a fan of the evil empire? Everyone should read it and every article like it and put those fuckers out of business.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 6, 2014, 19:23 Cutter

He was someone I would have loved to have met.

News Comments > DCS: Su-27 Announced
1. Re: DCS: Su-27 Announced Oct 6, 2014, 19:05 Cutter

Flanker? Hardly even know her!

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Story Trailer
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Story Trailer Oct 6, 2014, 19:03 Cutter

Why don't they have French accents? This is how they're supposed to sound.

News Comments > The Crew Delayed
2. Re: The Crew Delayed Oct 6, 2014, 18:59 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 18:52:
Does the driving still suck?

Dunno, but if it isn't a completely different game from the beta I experienced it's a definite pass.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Alien: Isolation Oct 6, 2014, 18:57 Cutter

Given the mixed bag of reviews at this point, this is a wait and see.

18544 Comments. 928 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo