Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18939 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 14, 2014, 13:32 Cutter

And of course the GOP is against reigning them in. Way to go dumbass American voters! You'd think that even the most moronic of these GOP supporters by now would have clued in on the disconnect between what the GOP says and what it actually does. The party of less government, my ass. Christ, tie an IQ requirement to voting and you'll never see another conservative in office again.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 14, 2014, 13:29 Cutter

Things IT people never say

'You can just suck my balls.'

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
15. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 14, 2014, 13:28 Cutter

Wait a minute. Spotify paid her label 6 mil, and she only made 500k. So it seems the problem here isn't Spotify, is it? And fuck these so-called artists and their work once get paid forever bullshit. That needs to end.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 Cutter

Yeah, had power outages around here too. Huh.

And that college article is just sad. It's outrageous it takes so long for the government to do anything about those sorts of things, but then again, why would they when they're all bought off to begin with. Obviously anyone dumb enough to enroll in one of those places needs society's protection. They should be banned outright. There are more than enough actual community colleges and state colleges around to do this. And most of those people should be looking at a trade anyway.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 14, 2014, 10:12 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 14, 2014, 09:40:
White Xbox Ones Selling Out, Microsoft Not Likely To Replenish Stock.

Leave it to Microsoft to drop the ball when they finally come up with something popular.

That sort of stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's like this one bakery I used to go to. Their blueberry-banana muffins were insanely good and always sold out in no time at all. So they'd have a bunch of other stuff no one was buying, and everytime you'd suggest they should make less of those and more of the former they'd look at you like you're nuts and reply that you should get their earlier to buy them. Derp!
Rolleyes

News Comments > Grass Simulator Early Access
4. Re: Grass Simulator Early Access Nov 14, 2014, 10:07 Cutter

Im sure this will go over well with the 'Tween' crowd.

News Comments > Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change "Any Time Soon"; DX10 Support Unlikely
2. Re: Star Citizen 8GB Requirement Won't Change Nov 14, 2014, 10:04 Cutter

Well of course it won't support DX10, it'll be DX20 by the time this thing launches.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 13, 2014, 23:04 Cutter

Well, I'm certain that both people that actually care about this will be understandably upset.

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 13, 2014, 20:49 Cutter

Creston wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 18:48:
Cutter wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 15:38:
Wait for the Xmas sales at least. And it's only right that Creston take the plunge first and give us his feedback.

I doubt EA is putting it on sale this Christmas, to be honest. And yes, I'll let people know what I think of the first five hours, after I've played them.

I really don't have time to get fully into it until next weekend though, so it'll just be first impressions, mostly.

Because they mostly come at night...mostly.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2014, 19:10 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 17:00:
Cutter wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 15:36:
Man, I miss 70s TV. I always remember my pop watching The Odd Couple and Barney Miller, and ma watching The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Maude, etc. and I always watched All in the Family and Kung Fu religiously.

Don't forget about the Rockford Files and Tom Baker's Dr. Who!

Never liked the Rockford Files or James Garner, but Tom Baker as Dr. Who is still the best of them all.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 13, 2014, 19:08 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 18:50:
GTA Online Census: The Story So Far. Thanks nin.

Those stat sheets always amaze me. So awesome.

And that's on the old consoles alone. What's it gonna look like six months from now? Effin crazy is what.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Nov 13, 2014, 19:06 Cutter

Game journalism...sounds so professional doesn't it? And all it is is paid advertising. Lulz.
Laugh2

News Comments > The Crew Trailer
3. Re: The Crew Trailer Nov 13, 2014, 19:04 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 13, 2014, 18:43:
Been itching for another racer since I sold my 360 (Love you Forza, I mean it!), but from the beta this was looking pretty iffy, and with the clusterfuck of AC Unity, there is no way in hell I'm touching a Ubisoft product until major reviews come in.

I have a copy of Grid 2 I can gift you if you want. Got in the HB and I have no intention of using it. I'm not "down" with that, as the kids say.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - HELL
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - HELL Nov 13, 2014, 19:00 Cutter

What a stupid title for game. If it were the actual exploration of hell ala Dante's Inferno - as a CRPG - and not that lame console game EA made, then it would be worthy of that. This is more like Heck-diddly-eck.

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Nov 13, 2014, 15:43 Cutter

No, Double Fine is obsolete.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 13, 2014, 15:42 Cutter

That's why I said Obama is the biggest letdown in presidential history. You knew what you were getting with Dubya, but everyone expected Mr. Yes We Can to be the next JFK, and all turned out to be was the left hand of Bush. 'Yes we can! But we won't.'

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 13, 2014, 15:38 Cutter

Wait for the Xmas sales at least. And it's only right that Creston take the plunge first and give us his feedback.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 13, 2014, 15:36 Cutter

Man, I miss 70s TV. I always remember my pop watching The Odd Couple and Barney Miller, and ma watching The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Maude, etc. and I always watched All in the Family and Kung Fu religiously.

News Comments > Op Ed
14. Re: Op Ed Nov 13, 2014, 15:30 Cutter

Spot on article at Forbes there. Well said, sir.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 13, 2014, 15:17 Cutter

Ultima meets NWN for 50 grand. Uh no. And F2P? Give it up already.

and

"Smithers, there's a rocket in my pocket."

18939 Comments. 947 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo