Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23124 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Previews
10. Re: Sunday Previews Jan 31, 2016, 17:08 Cutter

I don't get it. I was watching an hour or so on Twitch last night and it looks like all it is is a ARPG/shooter that's all grind. I didn't see anything remotely that would make it a proper CRPG like the Witcher. Won't even consider buying this without a good trial and/or beta.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 30, 2016, 22:52 Cutter

SunnyD wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 19:48:
I'm still waiting for a job to come up to take advantage of this birthday-gifted left-handed screwdriver that none of my right-handed ones can handle.

~Finis~

Take it to Burger King to make an adjustment on the left handed whopper.

Ikea had a problem with this with their left handed allen keys as well.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jan 30, 2016, 20:31 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 19:33:
Meanwhile my wife's school has to fire 8 teachers next year because they have no money to pay them.

Education in this country is SUPREMELY fucked up.

"It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber."

- Robert Fulghum

If the Anti-Christ, Trump, gets elected it'll be Armageddon anyway so nothing else will matter. At least we'll be ready given our Fallout training.

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
11. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Jan 30, 2016, 14:36 Cutter

I love how every single thing they do always comes with a sales pitch to buy something else.

'We're doing this, this, and this this month. Oh yeah, and we have several new ships and items for sale for a few hundy each. Get 'em while they last!'

3. Re: Scroll Lock! Jan 30, 2016, 14:34 Cutter

Ant wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 12:35:
KVM switch boxes' double press to switch, stop scrolling in spreadsheets and console text screens, etc. I still use it! I wished my work's Lenovo W530 lappy still had a scroll lock key. I really hate its on screen status screen for CAPS lock!

I believe you're the first person I've ever known that uses that key. I have it on my keyboard but there's no light for it.

News Comments > The Division Beta Filling Up
16. Re: The Division Beta Filling Up Jan 30, 2016, 11:47 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 30, 2016, 11:13:
Hrm, interesting. I think I got beta access in one of the humble bundles, maybe I'll try it out, if it doesn't take up 75 gigs or something.

Unless this is just some marketing ploy and there is tons of space left in the beta, and they just want to trick more people into installing it!

*EDIT* whoops wrong quote, removed.

It's marketing. Gee, sorry we have no room at the inn for baby Jesus, but if you pre-order you can get in. Uh no.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 29, 2016, 23:16 Cutter

Apple VR yours for the low price of $5000 US!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 29, 2016, 23:15 Cutter

Fucking shills man.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 29, 2016, 23:10 Cutter

MS needs to learn from their arrogance and chow down on some humble pie. They try and dictate what the consumer wants and consumers give them the finger. And now they're wondering why no one is going to Spydows 10.

News Comments > The Division Beta Filling Up
6. Re: The Division Beta Filling Up Jan 29, 2016, 23:00 Cutter

Darks wrote on Jan 29, 2016, 21:40:
The Half Elf wrote on Jan 29, 2016, 21:33:
I will say the game looks good. Beta is fairly limited size wise, but if you love weather fx the game is amazing. So far have to say I'm rather enjoying it, until I get a team of idiots who want to go into the dark zone and just start randomly attacking people and getting us killed.

I agree with everything you said. I love the game ts been just awesome. Cant say much more then that except I cant wait for this game to get released.

For those os us in the dark, can you two elaborte a little more? Is this typical Ubisoft fare wrapped in a different skin? Everything I've seen from gameplay footage appears to be that. It's like CoD but with more RPG elements. Go to Point A and take out terrorists. Check. Now go to Point B and take out those terrorists. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. It sure looks amazing but the gameplay didn't look so impressive from what I could glean.

News Comments > Try Star Citizen for Free
14. Re: Try Star Citizen for Free Jan 29, 2016, 21:42 Cutter

Oh this is delicious....

So now SQ42 is a seperate episodic game you have to pay for? Ahahahahahahaha!

At the December livestream, we announced that Squadron 42 and Star Citizen will be split into two separate packages in the near future. To update on this: the split will occur on February 14th. Squadron 42 will be available as either a stand alone game or an optional addon for Star Citizen rather than be included by default. If you want to lock in both games for the lowest possible price, consider pledging before this deadline. You can learn more about Squadron 42, our thrilling single-player adventure, here.

FUCKING L O L!!! OMFG! I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!!!

And what was it again they promised in their KS - that was supposed to be delivered Nov. 2014?

Real quick, Star Citizen is:

A rich universe focused on epic space adventure, trading and dogfighting in first person.

Single Player – Offline or Online(Drop in / Drop out co-op play)

Persistent Universe (hosted by US)

Mod-able multiplayer (hosted by YOU)

No Subscriptions

No Pay to Win

So much for any of those lies. Ahhh man, I cannot wait to see the fanboys going into overdrive to rationalize this bullshit away. Hahahahaha!

10. Re: Try Star Citizen for Free Jan 29, 2016, 21:23 Cutter

You're goddamned right I'll try it. Wouldn't miss it for the world. This should be entertaining...for myriad reasons.

9. removed Jan 29, 2016, 21:22 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 30, 2016, 11:22.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2016, 10:30 Cutter

Yeah, I can't see Dave going for Gandalf but Elrond or one of the elves for sure. He would have made a really good Saruman now that I thonk about it. After all he was the Goblin King.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 29, 2016, 10:24 Cutter

When is it ever enough for the psychopaths of Wall St.?

News Comments > Quoteworthy - EA on PC Gamer Trust
6. Re: Quoteworthy - EA on PC Gamer Trust Jan 29, 2016, 10:23 Cutter

Sounds like every shill for every other major corp doesn't he? 'We care about our customers. We really do.' Why do they even bother? I'd respect them more if they were honest. 'We think your garbage and only exist to give us your money. So give it to us and shut your pie holes!'

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jan 28, 2016, 22:39 Cutter

Glad your digs escaped unscathed. That happened with my first resto I opened. The place next door caught on fire one night but they caught it before it got out of control. Heh, it was funny we had a bar full of firefighters, cops, etc. in our bar at 4AM all having s beer afterward. City actually sent us an official letter of thanks and we were in the good books of the local fuzz and firefighters after that one.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jan 28, 2016, 22:02 Cutter

Those Firaxis and Focus bundles on Humble are a hell of a deal...if you don't own any of those games. I already own eveything from Firaxis anyway but I've wanted to try Mars War Logs and Contrast for a while now.

News Comments > The Division Season Pass Details
7. Re: The Division Season Pass Details Jan 28, 2016, 21:59 Cutter

Is this online only now? I recall originally they were saying it was to be both. There isn't going to be any SP is there? Sigh.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 28, 2016, 17:41 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 16:29:
Cutter wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 12:11:
It's not Stephen's job - nor his desire - to determine what news is fit to link on his site.

That is exactly his job, to decide what news is worth aggregating and which article(s) best portray the story.

He can't verify each story - although "Sky" was maybe a hint - which maybe what happened here, although I can't (be arsed) either so I don't know if random Internet poster is any more accurate.

No it's not. You think he reads every single thing in its entirety that he links here? He'd never get anything done if that were the case. It's Blue's News, not Blues Op Ed. Learn the difference.

23124 Comments. 1157 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo