Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 18575 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Firefly Online Bonus Content; Trailer
11. Re: Firefly Online Bonus Content; Trailer Oct 13, 2014, 16:14 Cutter

Well that was...uninspiring.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2014, 12:04 Cutter

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2014, 18:27 Cutter

Blue, do you listen to the Red Hot Chili Pepppers when you make chili?

News Comments > etc.
7. Re: etc. Oct 12, 2014, 18:24 Cutter

And how do you know any of it even happened? How do you know it's not just other psycho bitch manipulating men and the press for exposure and money? Have you ever met or been with a crazy bitch? I have, a few times unfortunately, and there's a very good reason the expression exists, 'Never stick your dick in crazy.'

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
2. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Oct 12, 2014, 18:21 Cutter

I'm surprised that the CC companies aren't demanding better security or levying fines against companies that don't.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 12, 2014, 18:19 Cutter

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 12, 2014, 15:09:
Congrats, ME:SoM, A:I, S:MoS people, boo humanity for continuing to buy DayZ, etc.

Dean Whatsisnuts must find it all terribly amusing. Or maybe he's too busy with the coke and models on his yacht in the south of France to care.

News Comments > Star Citizen Nears $58M
25. Re: Star Citizen Nears $58M Oct 12, 2014, 18:17 Cutter

I'd dearly love to see how the demographics break down in this as to who's donated what. I'm curious what the top 10% of high-end backers have given. It's really remarkable that there's no corporate money involved...apparently.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2014, 00:04 Cutter

toT wrote on Oct 11, 2014, 20:58:
I assume CC means Comedy Central? Why are you people talking about CC? They haven't shown a single episode of Archer, which is a show on FX. I guess it is just simpler to spout off some conspiracy theory bullshit about our government than it is to RTFA. This decision was just smart business by FX, the producers, and everyone else involved. Only an idiot that wants to commit business suicide wouldn't make this change, and only an idiot wouldn't see that, and would instead think it is some dark government conspiracy. Maybe you should spend more time at tinfoilhats.com or something?

Right because the government would never spy on people, coerce or frighten people into submission, or lie. Is it nice in this little fantasy world of yours? Sure sounds that way. Or maybe you're just too stupid to grasp the obvious facts. Either way, your ilk shouldn't be casting aspersions on others when you're very obviously found wanting on every level.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 11, 2014, 18:06 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 22:44:
When will it ever end??? Will someone think of the children???

Still, you gotta admit that they clever names that they keep coming up with for these scandals are pretty funny.

I would have went with the classic 'Oh Snap!'

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 11, 2014, 17:55 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Oct 11, 2014, 13:27:
ĎArcherí Drops ISIS: The FX Series Dumps the Spy Orgís Name in Light of Recent Events.

So before my attitude about ISIS in Iraq was, "Meh, those crazy extremists." But now, however, I'm thinking "NUKE THEM. NUKE THEM ALL!!!" Nobody, NOBODY fucks with my Archer.

Seriously team Archer, really? You guys have had ISIS for years before these other guys came on the scene. It was a funny coincidence that we chuckled about, but we really didn't give a shit. We know the difference between the fake ISIS in Iraq and the real ISIS in Archer.

That being said, Comedy Central has a history of running scared from Middle Eastern Extremists. But at least Matt and Trey fought against the censorship rather than go along with it like Adam Reed.

I'm wondering if State or the US censors didn't lean on him or CC somewhat. Maybe imply some tax audits all around were overdue, or that the NSA had some interesting conversations recorded from key people in the show. After all, if they did, it's not like Reed or CC would be able to talk about it anyway. Given CCs past cowardice I'm sure it didn't take much convincing regardless.

Now just wait for the SJWs to jump on the bandwagon and claim it was a racist move against Africans and bigoted move against polytheists because it's an insult to the goddess Isis.

Really? A few thousand extremists on the other side of the world and we have to change how we think, talk, and act?

Middlefinger

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
5. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Oct 11, 2014, 16:31 Cutter

Who cares who the lobbyists are? They're not the ones approving the loans. It's like when idiots like McCain bitch about terrorists coming into the US from Canada. Uh, that's on US Customs. Fuck, they've let 10+ million Mexicans into your country and you're criticizing us?

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
4. Re: Saturday Mobilization Oct 11, 2014, 16:28 Cutter

I check mine maybe twice a day? If I remember to bring it out with me.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
10. Re: Saturday Interviews Oct 11, 2014, 16:26 Cutter

William Usher wrote on Oct 11, 2014, 15:00:
Beamer wrote on Oct 11, 2014, 14:40:
And, its worth pointing out, that list of devs interviewed was culled from 4chan and includes a guy that wrote an article defending rape and a fit that was in chat rooms encouraging ways to get Zoe Quinn to commit suicide.

But it's about ethics!

Why are you always bringing her up?

Because he's a troll.

News Comments > Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Saturday Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 11, 2014, 16:25 Cutter

It's Kickstarter's own fault. No due diligence + a wild west anything goes mentality = bound to fail sooner than later. However, beyond tech stuff there are still plenty of good things worth crowdfunding.

27. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2014, 15:34 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 15:23:
Creston wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 15:02:
Verno wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 13:38:
Creston wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 11:34:
Awww, hop on by sometimes?

Haven't seen Bhruic in awhile either, he was a cool guy.

I still miss Zathrus. And POO-ASS. POO-ASS was the best.

Also where is Enahs?

Enahs still lurks and comments once in a while - he's ruling the Blue's football pool currently I think. Bronco lurks a bit too. Warhawk is long gone however.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
21. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 10, 2014, 15:31 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 14:57:
In a perfect world everybody would fucking love their job and strive to do it as best as possible on a daily basis. Rampant time wasting via the internet is a symptom, not a disease.

In a perfect world we wouldn't need to work in the first place. And that already exists for brats born to money.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2014, 10:46 Cutter

The Sinatra Group for those not in the US or on a VPN. Man, I miss Phil Hartman.

And:

Nameless Shclub: "Your Tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker!"

Han "Shot First" Solo: "Then I'll see you in hell!"

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 10, 2014, 10:33 Cutter

That preview was irritating as hell but I'm really looking forward to i]The Long Dark. Now, if they'd just make a game based on The Long Good Friday.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 10, 2014, 10:28 Cutter

"Enjoying wasting time isn't time wasted." - John Lennon

And there's a metric shit ton of education to be gleaned from the net. No, the only thing that's a real waste of time are clickbait articles like these.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 10, 2014, 10:26 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 09:59:
Getting a raise without asking for it? Sounds like magic to me...

Lootenent Dang, yew gawt magick legs!

Jesus, are the comments from the SJWs on that article even vomit inducing. Guess no one ever told them before that life isn't fair, or that women have other advantages that men do not, or that the whole pay gap is basically bullshit to begin with.

18575 Comments. 929 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo