Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 23105 (Jedi)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 28, 2016, 17:41 Cutter

Quboid wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 16:29:
Cutter wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 12:11:
It's not Stephen's job - nor his desire - to determine what news is fit to link on his site.

That is exactly his job, to decide what news is worth aggregating and which article(s) best portray the story.

He can't verify each story - although "Sky" was maybe a hint - which maybe what happened here, although I can't (be arsed) either so I don't know if random Internet poster is any more accurate.

No it's not. You think he reads every single thing in its entirety that he links here? He'd never get anything done if that were the case. It's Blue's News, not Blues Op Ed. Learn the difference.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GOG.com's Games in Development Program
8. Re: GOG.com's Games in Development Program Jan 28, 2016, 14:10 Cutter

mch wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 12:57:
Rigs wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 12:44:
Cutter wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 11:00:
Starbound? Seriously? That thing will never be finished. It was supposed to be done Dec. 2013. This is yet another great example of why EA is not the way to go for games.

Aside from that fact that it was due for release two years ago, have you played it lately, Cutter? It's leaps and bounds better than it was even a year ago! The dev has added quite a bit. It's not exactly how it was first envisioned, I'll grant that, but it is still a very engaging and enjoyable game. You could certainly do much worse!

=-Rigs-=

Nah. As usual, Cutter doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

So they're over 3 years late delivering a game and I don't know what I'm talking about. No, you're just an idiot.

“There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others.” - Tom Robbins

4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 28, 2016, 12:11 Cutter

Simon Says wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 11:42:
And I was wondering if a troll would come in and do something like this. I thought better of you Cutter. XD

Well you're here aren't you? Does someone have a gun to your head compelling you click links around here? It's not Stephen's job - nor his desire - to determine what news is fit to link on his site. This is a news aggregate site in case you were unaware of that at this point. So again, feel free to NOT use it.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2016, 11:09 Cutter

A stitch in time saves a fence, Stephen.

And I think when the scientists do presentations with the Doomsday clock they should sample the crowd chant of "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" from the Conan flick with Arnie.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jan 28, 2016, 11:04 Cutter

Anyone played Underrail yet? Thoughts? Opinions?

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 28, 2016, 11:02 Cutter

Simon Says wrote on Jan 28, 2016, 10:19:
Quote from the comments: "I had to delete my previous comment. I did some further research and found that this whole article is so wrong I could not believe it.

Any outage reported in Israel was not a result of the attack but rather extreme weather which has damaged some electrical infrastructure (including some electricity going to Gaza). But these have been resolved.

As for the attack, it only affected some office computers of an energy supplier. The attack in no way reached computers that directly control the electrical infrastructure. "

Next time bluesnews, would you kindly be a little more thorough with disinformation like this? Thanks :)

Blue just reports the headlines, he doesn't create the news. Feel free to not click the link next time. Thanks

News Comments > GOG.com's Games in Development Program
1. Re: GOG.com's Games in Development Program Jan 28, 2016, 11:00 Cutter

Starbound? Seriously? That thing will never be finished. It was supposed to be done Dec. 2013. This is yet another great example of why EA is not the way to go for games.

News Comments > PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Rises
2. Re: PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Rises Jan 28, 2016, 10:54 Cutter

Rise up, rise up, rise up to your power....

News Comments > Conan Exiles Announced
3. Re: Conan Exiles Announced Jan 28, 2016, 10:53 Cutter

Great concept but this is Funcom so it's guaranteed poor execution.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 27, 2016, 22:04 Cutter

yonder wrote on Jan 27, 2016, 21:34:
DangerDog wrote on Jan 27, 2016, 20:00:
Maybe they should try "Ret's Pray"

Hahahahaha! I get it! Racism!!!

Spoken like a true SJW. Engrish isn't racism.

And to the people last who said 'Oh sure they can.' when I said they couldn't TM it...told you so...as usual.

News Comments > Master X Master Announced
2. Re: Master X Master Announced Jan 27, 2016, 21:34 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 27, 2016, 19:42:
You can't copy Blizzard when you do not have dozens of memorable characters to put into this game. Can anyone name that guy in the video thumbnail?

Douche McBrah?

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2016, 13:18 Cutter

PHJF wrote on Jan 27, 2016, 12:03:
You should take up tennis with the missus. Great exercise (if you are trying), free (assuming you have nearby outdoor courts), low cost of entry.

And you can annoy people by always asking, 'Tennis anyone? Anyone for tennis?'

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2016, 10:25 Cutter

The following are 2 BBC Docs produced by Dr. Michael Mosley that everyone needs to watch.

The Truth About Excercise

Eat, Fast, Live Longer

While I didn't know about High Intensity Training, I did know the science on fasting. I'm actually reading his books atm....

The Fast Diet

Fast Exercise

Most of what are in the books are covered in the docs though there is a bit more depth. Anyway, the science is sound so if you're looking to work smarter, not harder, and see some real improvements in overall health make sure to watch and read those. Oh and, then start doing it because that's the important bit, right?

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 27, 2016, 10:10 Cutter

Heh, that first game sounds like trying to go to the bathroom in a stadium at a major event.

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 27, 2016, 10:09 Cutter

QFT....

So where are the HIPAA police? should this company not be facing a multi-Trillion dollar fine ($10K per record) and the decision makers that prevented these drives from being self-encrypting all going to jail? Maybe they have friends in Washington...

Truth.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 27, 2016, 10:05 Cutter

My social data is doomed? Seriously? People actually give a shit about this? Get a life already.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 27, 2016, 10:04 Cutter

It's funny how Uber is slowly but surely turning into just another taxi service. What's not is how the fucking insurance companies feel they have the right to monitor every aspect of your life in order to provide the insurance they're actually mandated to. Wherever insurance is obligatory it should be state-run.  

News Comments > Evolve Adds New Hunter
2. Re: Evolve Adds New Hunter Jan 27, 2016, 09:59 Cutter

This thing yet lives?  

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Preorders; Trailer
1. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Preorders; Trailer Jan 27, 2016, 09:57 Cutter

Michael: Alright alright, think of it this way: a goth believes that deep down the world is totally fucked up. But an emo thinks that deep down, they are totally fucked up.

Social Worker: That's not much of a difference.

Pete: That's a huge fucking difference!

News Comments > Torment: Tides of Numenera Early Access
21. Re: Torment: Tides of Numenera Early Access Jan 27, 2016, 09:52 Cutter

If they're going to hand out EA to people just buying the game now then the absolute least they can do is hand it out to everyone who made the fucking game possible in the first place. I really don't like inXile.

23105 Comments. 1156 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo