Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19196 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 15, 2014, 14:32 Cutter

Narf2029 wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 13:04:
Pigeon wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 12:55:
Unfortunately people make rhetoric informed decisions when voting instead of behavior informed.

That's being generous and optimistic. "I'm going to vote for this guy because I've heard of him." "I'm going to vote for this guy because he's hot." "I'm going to vote for this guy because people keep telling me voting is important but my favorite TV show is going to be on in 15 minutes." And just wait until the next presidential election. The American people will vote in a Republican, no matter what his or her opinions and policies will be, because Obama is a Democrat. At best, the public can be expected to knee-jerk in the opposite direction and that's just because of presidential term limits. If not for term limits, the White House would be just like Congress - everyone hates Congress, their approval rating is in the teens, and yet we still re-elect the same people almost every single time.

That's because money buys votes. It's the reason most people in congress are mulch-millionaires and billionaires. How are you supposed to compete with that unless you've got serious money backing you and if you do that means you're beholden to that money. The problem is the system itself.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hatred Greenlight Campaign
7. Re: Hatred Greenlight Campaign Dec 15, 2014, 14:28 Cutter

wasteoid wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 11:32:
This game should sell well in Germany.

And even better in the US.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 15, 2014, 11:52 Cutter

They were just talking about this song on CBC radio. You'll find this article interesting.

Rear-View Mirror: Joe Strummer can thank his girlfriend for "London Calling"

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 15, 2014, 11:39 Cutter

Man, talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.

News Comments > Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App
19. Re: Leaked Win10 Reveals Xbox App Dec 15, 2014, 11:33 Cutter

Xbox app? Sounds like a job for the anti-trust boys at Justice.

News Comments > Limit Theory Video
13. Re: Limit Theory Video Dec 14, 2014, 18:40 Cutter

I quite like his station designs. And that's the one thing I don't like from what I've seen in ED. And if an when SC ever gets around to actually making any I'll be curious to see. Space stations are important and should have widely varied designs.  

News Comments > Limit Theory Video
7. Re: Limit Theory Video Dec 14, 2014, 15:51 Cutter

Any smart businessman understands his limitations and doesn't let pride get in the way. Stick to what you're good at and hire other people to do the rest. There's stuff he obviously needs help with so hire someone. Hell, he doesn't even have to pay them up front. Offer them a higher payout deferred on sales, or even a piece of the action.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2014, 15:42 Cutter

Ugh, what is going on with the Pack today? Sigh.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2014, 15:42 Cutter

It's also dependent on the speed at which you're working and what you're working on. Doing prep in a busy high-end kitchen is considerably different from what you're doing at home. So long as you have good, sharp blades - and are using the right knife for the right job - then you should be pretty accident free.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
5. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Dec 13, 2014, 16:19 Cutter

It's not that hey don't get it. They're terrified of change. They have this awesome scam going that they've been successfully running for 70 years now and they don't want it to end. It's collusion, plain and simple and it boggles the mind how it's permitted to begin with. So rather than change to a new model where they can make up sales on volume at a lower price they want their cake and to eat it too.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2014, 16:11 Cutter

Well the flipside is random acts of kindness. Was in the Starbucks today and the dude in front of me buys my coffee and wishes me a Merry Christmas. It's good karma. And I got the tip for both of us.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2014, 13:15 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 13, 2014, 10:48:
That honking the horn garbage makes my blood pressure rise. EVERYONE has a cell phone, some more than 1 - yet for some stupid reason, neanderthals feel the need to use the horn on their vehicle. Lazy inconsiderate bastards....

All those little inconsiderate things are problematic. People parking in no parking zones, not parking properly, not using indicators, using their horns like in this instance, not allowing people to merge into traffic, etc. Stop being so lazy and selfish or don't drive. What really gets on my tits is when cops are actually there and don't do anything. What? Are tickets reserved solely for speeding? There's a reason we have these laws and bylaws and fines associated with them. The more you guys enforce it the less those assholes will do it and that's better for everyone.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 12, 2014, 21:09 Cutter

I'm pretty sure I sent this in about a year back, as another site had already put this together - which begs the question why these guys aren't crediting them to begin with.

News Comments > Grand Ages: Medieval Trailer
1. Re: Grand Ages: Medieval Trailer Dec 12, 2014, 21:00 Cutter

That trailer was pretty weak sauce.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 12, 2014, 13:30 Cutter

Just got a closed beta invite to Triad Wars, woot! The follow-up to Sleepy Dogs! DLing now!

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 12, 2014, 13:27 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 12:23:
Shadow of Mordor is 26.xx at GMG right now with their promo.....looks like Nuuvem has had the whole bundle for 30.xx....might be worth the wait.

You can get a Steam key on G2A right now for $15. I've bought a few games from them now based on a rec from Mash and it's worked like a charm so far.

5. Re: Skyrim TC Dec 12, 2014, 13:24 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 13:05:
Anyone see this yet? It looks pretty dang sweet.

That's a Skyrim mod? Wow.

News Comments > Op Ed
36. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2014, 13:18 Cutter

Polygon - Polygon's Clickbait Website are a problem its creators must finally address.

Blue, we know you just report the news, but you really shouldn't be giving those clowns press, much less a way to make money with garbage like this. It's actually offensive on a lot of levels.

News Comments > Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse
13. Re: Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse Dec 12, 2014, 13:16 Cutter

SCAMMER Scampocalypse.

News Comments > Satellite Reign Early Access
6. Re: atellite Reign Early Access Dec 12, 2014, 13:14 Cutter

lease be good.

19196 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo