Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 19182 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 12, 2014, 13:30 Cutter

Just got a closed beta invite to Triad Wars, woot! The follow-up to Sleepy Dogs! DLing now!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 12, 2014, 13:27 Cutter

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 12:23:
Shadow of Mordor is 26.xx at GMG right now with their promo.....looks like Nuuvem has had the whole bundle for 30.xx....might be worth the wait.

You can get a Steam key on G2A right now for $15. I've bought a few games from them now based on a rec from Mash and it's worked like a charm so far.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

5. Re: Skyrim TC Dec 12, 2014, 13:24 Cutter

Creston wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 13:05:
Anyone see this yet? It looks pretty dang sweet.

That's a Skyrim mod? Wow.

News Comments > Op Ed
36. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2014, 13:18 Cutter

Polygon - Polygon's Clickbait Website are a problem its creators must finally address.

Blue, we know you just report the news, but you really shouldn't be giving those clowns press, much less a way to make money with garbage like this. It's actually offensive on a lot of levels.

News Comments > Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse
13. Re: Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse Dec 12, 2014, 13:16 Cutter

SCAMMER Scampocalypse.

News Comments > Satellite Reign Early Access
6. Re: atellite Reign Early Access Dec 12, 2014, 13:14 Cutter

lease be good.

News Comments > Steam Holiday Auction Underway; Holiday Sale Next Week
11. Re: Steam Holiday Auctioná Underway; Holiday Sale Next Week Dec 11, 2014, 23:52 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 11, 2014, 22:38:
I'll just stick with the 66% and 75% off sale and spare my brain-cells figuring this out.

Yeah I've never cared about any of this sort of stuff. Just give me deep discounts on the stuff I want, kthnx.

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Free DLC Released
7. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Free DLC Released Dec 11, 2014, 21:51 Cutter

Thanks lads. Totally forgot about Limit Theory. Josh's work is impressive, but it seems like he still has a very long way to go yet.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2014, 20:25 Cutter

Just posted on IGN:

"The Steam Holiday Sale 2014 will begin on Thursday, December 18 and run through to Friday, January 2."

And this is being proceed by the Holiday Auction which is now on Steam's front page.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 11, 2014, 20:02 Cutter

A) So far as I know a warrant is required in the event of a password. Even in this case its pretty touch and go whether the courts will allow it.

B) The gangsta speak is a by-product of America so I'm unsure of what it means either. I can only speak a few words myself, 'dizam' 'playah' and 'bitch' are all I know.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Dec 11, 2014, 19:53 Cutter

$25 for SG2? Just got it for $9 on G2A!

News Comments > Saints Row IV: Gat out of Hell Trailer
1. Re: Saints Row IV: Gat out of Hell Trailer Dec 11, 2014, 19:52 Cutter

Like a bat out of heck!

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Free DLC Released
3. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Free DLC Released Dec 11, 2014, 19:52 Cutter

I just started on Starpoint Gemini 2. Man, it's been a long time since I played a space game. I was really stoked for ED too until the ODRM fiasco. And seeing as SC will probably be stuck in development hell/perpetual fundraising forever what else is there?

News Comments > Tropico V Expansion Announced
1. Re: Tropico V Expansion Announced Dec 11, 2014, 19:50 Cutter

Little quick there, but it looks sweet.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2014, 17:00 Cutter

Task wrote on Dec 11, 2014, 16:21:
harlock wrote on Dec 11, 2014, 14:23:
Task wrote on Dec 11, 2014, 12:55:
Also going around the rounds is the bombshell release of the US Senate Torture Report detailing extravagant and blatant torture crimes committed by the CIA since 9/11 in violation of the constitution and the Geneva convention.

shocking news, just shocking

Not shocking to you or I, but perhaps others outside the realm of this comment section that are glued to their Tellie ;).

Very true. There are a ton of people who wouldn't even dream their government would be doing this stuff. There are a lot of naive and dumb sheeple out there.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2014, 11:15 Cutter

No, the reason OPEC didn't cut production is because foreign oil production has been increasing - fracking, etc.- and had they cut production then other markets would have picked up the slack leaving them out in the cold. So it's better for them to depress prices in the short term, as they're playing this as the long game. Do not doubt those prices will increase again, and sooner rather than later.

Even now, gas finally broke less than a buck a liter here - currently the cheapest at Costco at 94.4 cents - and while that's super and all, fact is we're still getting screwed on the price. It should really be about 35 cents a liter.

News Comments > Scrolls Launch Today
14. Re: Scrolls Launch Today Dec 11, 2014, 11:03 Cutter

No, no it's not a remarkably good deal. This is even worse than freemium.

8. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2014, 03:52 Cutter

shihonage wrote on Dec 11, 2014, 00:31:
Mad Max: The 300 Edition

Honestly looks like ass.

Lol, nice one. The only thing that trailer was missing was the heavy dubstep lol!

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Elegy for a Dead World
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Elegy for a Dead World Dec 11, 2014, 00:31 Cutter

Someone get this and let us know how it is.

6. Re: Into the Black Dec 11, 2014, 00:30 Cutter

Looks like over the top 3D kiddie cheese to me. Then again I only liked the original film. Didn't care at all for the second and hated 3.

19182 Comments. 960 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo