Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cutter Knox

Real Name Cutter Knox   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cutter
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Rockin' dude!
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 7, 2006, 00:07
Total Comments 16470 (Ninja)
User ID 25394

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
10. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 17, 2014, 01:58 Cutter

Not to mention the world still needs people who actually do physical stuff. An engineer may create a bridge on a computer but people still have to go and build the thing and the things that make up the bridge and every other ancillary part of the physical process connected to it.

And it's not like most of those kids are going to be super-coders because of this. They'll end up lacking both or either mental or physical skills because of it.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Apr 16, 2014, 18:45 Cutter

Cool trailer. I be nin is going to watch the shit out of this film.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 18:32 Cutter

I'm so sick of the telcos and cable companies and their decades of corporate welfare and abuse. What a great fucking scam for them. Remember kids, the lesson here is don't do the crime yourself, let the corporation do it!

News Comments > SHiFT Heartbleed Warning
1. Re: SHiFT Heartbleed Warning Apr 16, 2014, 18:23 Cutter

Someone needs to come up with a service that changes all your passwords on all the sites you're registered on at least once a week.

News Comments > 1849 Next Month; Early Access Now
1. Re: 1849 Next Month; Early Access Now Apr 16, 2014, 18:21 Cutter

Enh, I was kind of stoked for this and hoping it would be good, but the fact that it's a tablet game? Meh? Bleh?

News Comments > Concursion Demo
1. Re: Concursion Demo Apr 16, 2014, 18:20 Cutter

Pewba?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 16, 2014, 18:19 Cutter

First, spelling falls under grammar. It's not grammar AND spelling. When you speak of grammar it includes it. And Uncle Jack is a proper and complete title which is why they're capitalized - like Uncle Sam. Simply referring to any uncle makes it small case. If you don't understand the difference you should brush up on your remedial grammar.

Strunk and White's Elements of Style

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
30. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 18:11 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 17:05:
Creston wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 16:52:
i'm fairly sure noone forced her to stick a toy plane up her hooha.

Are you rationalizing the the act because a woman did it, therefore all women are 'okay with it'?

And how do you know she's not a plane fetishist? Maybe it's her girlfriend taking the pic or it was on a timer on a tripod? Why do you automatically go to it being a man exploiting her and thereby we're all painted with the same brush?

I've slept with a lot of women over the years and some of them are straight-up, grade A freaks of the first degree. I mean fucked up shit you'd just never guess that they - or anyone was into - by looking at them. I've been with women into ice, balloons, pony play - and other fucked up role playing shit and it's never ceased to boggle my mind because I'm pretty much a meat and potatoes guy myself.

Some women like being ogled. Some like having gang bangs in public.
The point being stop putting women on pedestals. There are a lot of them out there that are fucked up, pervy, weird, and crazy as any man, if not more so.

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Heartbleed Warning
4. Re: Pillars of Eternity Heartbleed Warning Apr 16, 2014, 18:04 Cutter

And this is why I use a two garbage passwords for unimportant sites so I don't have to go around changing them all then this shit happens - which is like every fucking week now. And different much more secure ones for stuff like banking, etc.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 16, 2014, 14:39 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 14:19:
Cutter wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 14:09:
1badmf wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 09:17:
you know what's a shitty turn of events?

Is it when people don't capitalize properly? Construct run on sentences? Or otherwise fail to make the attempt at utilizing basic grammar correctly? Yeah, that annoys me too.

Or when people focus the way an issue is presented instead of the addressing actual issue itself?

Grammar. The difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

23. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 14:36 Cutter

Prez wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 14:35:
Lighten up buttercup

Seriously. I have a plane sticking out of my ass but I still can see the humor here!

Now how do I take a selfie like this?

Find a midget named Tattoo to help.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 16, 2014, 14:09 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Apr 16, 2014, 09:17:
you know what's a shitty turn of events?

Is it when people don't capitalize properly? Construct run on sentences? Or otherwise fail to make the attempt at utilizing basic grammar correctly? Yeah, that annoys me too.

14. Re: Into the Black Apr 16, 2014, 14:05 Cutter

Yeah, actually I would ask for the death penalty. Being stuck in a cage for life is useless and cruel.

18. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 16, 2014, 13:57 Cutter

Gives a new meaning to the word "ramjet".

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
17. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 16, 2014, 13:52 Cutter

Some shit's going down somewhere. I expect we'll hear he's suing them before too long.

News Comments > 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners
44. Re: 37% of Steam Games Never Loaded by Owners Apr 16, 2014, 13:44 Cutter

Otherwise known as the 'Prez Effect'.

I've loaded all my games at one point. Though some I only played a few minutes and probably at least half, if not over, I've never finished. I've also found that as I get older my purchasing becomes much more selective with that in mind, 'Am I really going to play this and finish it/get my money's worth from it?' Whereas a decade a go it was almost strictly impulse.

9. Re: Into the Black Apr 15, 2014, 23:05 Cutter

Than either relocate it somewhere far away or put it down. Better than being stuck in a pen for life.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
8. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 15, 2014, 22:26 Cutter

Mark can waste his money however he likes. Yeah, VR is here to stay alright, just like 3D. Lol!

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Apr 15, 2014, 22:25 Cutter

That doesn't bode well for Watchdogs if they're having to buy off the gaming press like this.

7. Re: Into the Black Apr 15, 2014, 22:24 Cutter

Why is this jerk so intent on penning in this badger? Let him go.

16470 Comments. 824 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo