Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Reuben Rpsa

Real Name Reuben Rpsa   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname EvilAsh
Email evilash@eviladam.com
ICQ 9474056
Description I got a bone to pick with you.
Homepage http://www.eviladam.com
Signed On Feb 2, 2000, 11:42
Total Comments 15 (Suspect)
User ID 2525

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 27, 2014, 09:29 EvilAsh

Sadly you missed the best Grammys in years.
Seriously the performances were amazing. Imagine dragons did not disappoint. Metallica with Long the amazing pianist performing one was sick. Nin peforming at the end. Seriously was a great grammys.

And the pro-bowl.. was the closest pro-bowl in years and actually fun to watch. So yes you did miss out And you missed out big time.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > NVIDIA's Free Borderlands 2 Promotion
30. Re: NVIDIA's Free Borderlands 2 Promotion Aug 17, 2012, 06:24 EvilAsh

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162119 this card is far performance wise of the regular 660 versions and just only like 5% slower then stock 670s. And comes at a savings of 60 bucks.. Worth it in my book. you can read the review at hardocp.com  

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic
1. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Aug 16, 2012, 10:35 EvilAsh

Wow Blizzard never disappoints with their Cinematics this was Bad-ass. Definitely will be enjoying my monk alt!  

News Comments > WoW Cataclysm Class Previews
27. Re: Wow Cataclysm Class Previews Apr 10, 2010, 11:34 EvilAsh

I have had my account for 5 years.. never once I have gotten an email about my account running out. .. Heck I have 2 accounts. seriously . Fail Fail and more fail into believing that your email spamm is from blizzard. I use gmail and when I get email from the phishers I actually see the full headers of the email address and I find the original email sender and 99.9% its not blizzard.  

News Comments > WoW Cataclysm Class Previews
25. Re: Wow Cataclysm Class Previews Apr 10, 2010, 07:50 EvilAsh

Um Roflmao. Any account that doesn't get played for 5 years is Suspended. The Email you got WAS not from blizzard. Since you haven't really kept up with Blizzard policy for handing account info.. They explicitly state they DO NOT EVER EMAIL YOU FOR ANYTHING. Instead if they felt an account was compromised.. they Suspend the account immediately. and let the True owner contact them BY PHONE.

Your an idiot for believing that email was from blizzard. And a terrible conspiracy theorist too boot. seriously. Read up first before you make stupid comments.

28. Disappointed in you blue. Apr 9, 2009, 19:39 EvilAsh

Ok lets clear this up for you and the other uneducated.
What Av software do you know of.. likes it that you don't use your pc for weeks at a time? Of course the updates are going to be large when you got that long between updates. Nis 2009 is the best security software on the market for performance and minimal ram usage without a doubt. Also if you don't keep your pc up to date by allowing your av software to update itself on a regular basis.. do you really think its going to be prepared to protect you from the latest new worm or trojan? This mindest that many have is why I have a business thats extremely successful?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2008, 23:55 EvilAsh

Thanks blue you almost cursed the team tonight lol.
Jesus that game was way too close!

36-31 GO BiG BLUE! oof. And you don't worry about sunday nights. lol

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Nov 2, 2008, 05:38 EvilAsh

Normally I give a rats ass over stupid rumors and false information.
But Gizmodo and their network hate my company for whatever reason so I Am going to set this straight.

There was a sinkhole that occurred at one of our main distribution centers. Yes a friggin sinkhole. That sinkhole cause us to have to have trucks turn around and delay shipment till we can repair the damn building because of that sinkhole. That is it.

News Comments > NAMCO's Hellgate Non-Announcement
19. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2008, 21:15 EvilAsh

Awe did I touch a nerve? IF you actually played the game.. then my point shouldn't upset you. Bashing something you have never experienced is the height of utter stupidity. And if u you are going to defend that practice it speaks volumes about common sense you severely lack.

News Comments > NAMCO's Hellgate Non-Announcement
8. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2008, 13:13 EvilAsh

Nin and all the whiners remind of me of the same idiots who blame everything in the known tech universe on Vista.
"I am still a virgin at 45. Its all HG:L's fault."
"I have worked at Mcd's For past 15 years and I can't get a better job... I?t's because of that damn HG:L."
"My sis and mom were raped by Bill roper last night. Those bastards at Flaghsip invaded my home and defiled me."
"My pc is crashing every day Ever since I installed HG:L even if I don't have installed anymore!"

Jesus h christ I have never seen such stupid shit like this before. It is a game get over it. It is not a religion. They didn't question your faith. I guarantee most of the idiots posting don't even have HG:L.

11. Re: No subject Apr 6, 2008, 20:07 EvilAsh

I would be using Cable honestly. Considering the only thing Verizon can offer thats faster is.. FIOS. Dsl is not better then Cable thats for sure.

News Comments > Shoot to Kill: Colombian Crackdown
42. Yeah I can't wait.... Apr 2, 2002, 23:10 EvilAsh

Someone should make a new game...

LOSE SOME WEIGHT:American FatAss.

Its all about how american kids 80% of them are fat and overweight. The challenge is to get them to lose weight without physical training.

Yup I can just imagine that The American public won't find it at all offensive. But I bet the rest of the world will eat it up hehe. Oh yes and that will make it fair.

News Comments > Shoot to Kill: Colombian Crackdown
41. Yeah I can't wait. Apr 2, 2002, 23:06 EvilAsh

News Comments > Second Encounter Voodoo Fix
6. Re: Er... Mar 7, 2002, 18:14 EvilAsh

LOL... hahahahah the cards are only 3 years old. There is this adage.. The more the merrier.

What does the GEforece 4 offer over the Geforce3 other then more ram and slightly faster speed?

There is a point where being cutting edge HAS tO BE READILY APPARENT.

3dcards haven't made the jump cpu's have. So there is no point to Be upgrading every year on one's 3dcard.

I can spend 99 bucks on a cpu and see a greater improvement in my overall gaming enjoyment then spending 200 dollars on a 3d card.

At some point a game has to OFFER such incredible graphics with a card to Warrent getting that card. I mean the difference has to be huge. IF you can still enjoy a game with a voodoo3 what's wrong with a fan being able to do so?

News Comments > Second Encounter Voodoo Fix
4. Re: Er... Mar 7, 2002, 14:27 EvilAsh

There are like... over hundreds of thousands of 3dfx users still enjoying their 3dcard.. A developer who supports them - hundreds of thousands of more sales for them. Wow That's a bad thing.

15 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo