Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jay

Real Name Jay   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JayDeath
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 25, 2006, 12:24
Total Comments 609 (Apprentice)
User ID 24899

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Season Rebirth Reminder
11. Diablo III noob, I guess. Feb 4, 2016, 11:18 JayDeath

Wow, I must not be playing correctly. I just recently started playing again since launch so most of the content is new and overwhelming a bit. I have a level 70 Paragon 93 Witch Doctor and I still can't beat that GR20 level for the Season ch. 4 achievement. I got some info from Wikia but I'm still confused with using the cube, legendary gems and some other stuff. I'm having fun though.

Steam: BenRichards

I've decided to stop preordering games this year.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight OS X & Linux Cancelled
5. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight OS X & Linux Cancelled Feb 4, 2016, 10:11 JayDeath

The game runs very well now. It's just not that fun and gets real repetitive after a few hours. I couldn't finish it.  

News Comments > PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Rises
12. Re: PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Rises Jan 28, 2016, 13:23 JayDeath

I just left the Steam forum. Apparently the game is now %10 off on Steam while those who preordered paid full price. Ha! Let the shitstorm begin!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
24. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 25, 2016, 06:38 JayDeath

What Westworks said! I revisited after only playing at launch and the game is so much better and more fun. I'm having a blast in seasonal play.  

News Comments > Evochron Legacy Launches
5. Re: Evochron Legacy Launches Jan 21, 2016, 06:18 JayDeath

I picked it up on Steam for 40% off. I haven't fired it up yet but Mercenary was awesome and I'm reading that Legacy is a more polished version of Mercenary. I'm fine with that.

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Jan 2, 2016, 18:49 JayDeath

I really want Satellite Reign. For $10, I'm willing to take the gamble but I don't want another game that I'm not gonna play. Has anyone played this? Does it play anything like the original syndicate? I might just buy it anyway. It looks awesome.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Gun Nerfed
4. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Gun Nerfed Dec 11, 2015, 13:21 JayDeath

CS was so great during the beta years. What the hell happened?  

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Patch Status
13. Re: Just Cause 3 Patch Status Dec 3, 2015, 17:05 JayDeath

I almost pulled the trigger on this one but R6 siege is looking like the better buy now. I can't stop playing Fo4 anyway.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
9. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 25, 2015, 20:01 JayDeath

Verno wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 14:15:
JayDeath wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 13:20:
It sounds like that Blair is a real asshole. Holy shit, I would lose my fuckin' mind if my kid brought some bullshit like this down on my family.

Err ok he was a tool but do you think he "brought it down" on their household? Kind of a ridiculously disproportional response. The hacker in question has numerous other offenses and is probably just the type who is looking for trouble anyway. Got family members fired, harassed them all with death threats, swatting and other bullshit. The little chickenshit even brags about it sitting in Finland, safe behind the computer screen. Nothing they did deserved that and you can't blame them for basically being hit by lightning. He could've done nothing at all and still incurred this idiots "wrath".

Wow, I didn't know I had to be so specific. No one can debate that the Finland dude went way too far with his antics. What I'm saying is everyone is a tough guy behind the safety of their computer and I think that's what was going on here. Blair was being such an incredible dick to someone who can and will fuck with your life. A little humility could have helped this kid.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 25, 2015, 13:20 JayDeath

It sounds like that Blair is a real asshole. Holy shit, I would lose my fuckin' mind if my kid brought some bullshit like this down on my family.  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Patch Plans
29. Re: Fallout 4 Patch Plans Nov 20, 2015, 11:10 JayDeath

I got out of my power armor to sleep and then wasn't able to enter it again. I had to leave it there. That was annoying.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
15. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 16, 2015, 08:18 JayDeath

nin wrote on Nov 15, 2015, 16:22:
I'm moving like a snail in F4. So much to see and explore...going to be a loooong game.

Omg, this is such an understatement. I have 25 hours played now and I haven't even been to Diamond City yet. Yeah, it's Fallout 3.5 but it's still great.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One
89. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 13, 2015, 16:41 JayDeath

Kxmode wrote on Nov 13, 2015, 16:10:
Fallout 4 is very fun! The complainers complain because they basically like to bitch about things. It's a mental health issue.

I have to agree. I'm having so much fun with this game. I've been playing all day and I can't get enough of it. The combat is tough but fun and I love it!

News Comments > Fallout 4 Popular
24. Re: Fallout 4 Popular Nov 11, 2015, 06:24 JayDeath

ShakyJake wrote on Nov 11, 2015, 05:25:
This game has been a nightmare as a left-handed person. Many keys over on the right-hand side of the board are not allowable to be bound to keys, and even when you ARE able to rebind basic keys elsewhere all the menus still require the old keys. What the hell? I've spent a good part of last night and today messing around with keyboard editors that allow me to bypass the problem by changing keys over on the numpad to read as asdf, etc. Very frustrating, and I don't know how it got to release without anyone caring about us lefties.

I'm having this same problem. Why you can't bind the numpad keys is so ridiculous. Having to hit 'e' every time I need to grab something is a major pain for me. I remember dealing with this shit for Skyrim too but that game allowed you to bind the numpad. Other than that, I getting a solid 60fps with all maxed out and no crashes yet. The game is more of the same so far but I read that it gets much better.

News Comments > Game Reviews
13. Re: Game Reviews Nov 9, 2015, 12:26 JayDeath

Well IGN loves it. Ha!  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Preloads
36. Re: Fallout 4 Preloads Nov 7, 2015, 20:44 JayDeath

Preloaded and waiting to get lost in this game. Haters hate. It's what they do.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Released
10. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Released Nov 6, 2015, 13:46 JayDeath

The scuttlebutt is that the campaign is actually pretty good.  

News Comments > Steam Security Tips
6. Re: Steam Security Tips Oct 30, 2015, 15:44 JayDeath

MajorD wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 12:07:
Yeah, about every other time I log into Steam I prompted to provide my cell phone number, but I can't help thinking that is just a ploy to get a hold of my cell phone for other purposes. So, I decline every time. Call me skeptical, call me paranoid, or call me late for dinner, but you can't be too careful these days.

You took the thought right out of my head. What he said.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight PC Re-release
17. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight PC Re-release Oct 28, 2015, 17:11 JayDeath

It's a shame the launch was so shitty because the game looks and plays great now. It may not be as good as the previous titles but I'm diggin' it.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 8, 2015, 11:06 JayDeath

Daniel Craig is the worst Bond yet. It's an interesting character that he plays but it's not James Bond.  

609 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo