Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Cram

Real Name Cram   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cram
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 22, 2006, 05:10
Total Comments 722 (Apprentice)
User ID 24692

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Oct 26, 2014, 00:08 Cram

Wetworks24 wrote on Oct 25, 2014, 23:45:
Despite saying I wouldn't get it at release I broke down and bought it a few days ago. Having fun but not sure I like the emphasis on being above ground, to me the best part of the game is still dungeon crawling.

This is a fair point, if you've completely beat the game, which you haven't. I mean completely. Do not get discouraged and enjoy the ride ffs.

Good luck in the Cemetery and Pyramid, seems like that's what you want to experience. Good luck in those areas bud.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 25, 2014, 10:34 Cram

Grimrock  

News Comments > Mythos: The Beginning Trailer
1. Re: Mythos: The Beginning Trailer Oct 25, 2014, 10:29 Cram

Flagship Studios.

Now there is a name I have not heard in a long time.

12. Re: Game Reviews Oct 23, 2014, 01:11 Cram

Quinn wrote on Oct 22, 2014, 05:29:
Why do you guys find it better than the similar Might & Magic game that came out this year? Genuine inquiry. Personally I loved the M&M game and Grimrock 1 paled under its awesomeness.

I am not a veteran of this genre by any means. I have not heard of this Might and Magic game.

I hope it says something that only having played very few games in this genre, this being my game of the year so far among many games I've played this year says something uniquely positive about Grimrock 2. I will look into this new Might and Magic game, I am intrigued.

4. Re: Game Reviews Oct 21, 2014, 11:53 Cram

PHJF wrote on Oct 21, 2014, 10:51:
Grimrock is the best game I've played this year.

This.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock II
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock II Oct 15, 2014, 23:40 Cram

Few Hours in. Grimrock 1, evolved. I always wanted to take Grimrock 1's gameplay and take it outside. That said, there is still a lot of inside (dungeons).

Graphics improved, atmosphere improved significantly, party creation improved, leveling system improved. If you liked Grimrock 1, this is for you. If you didn't, pass. It seems to be taking the best of the first game and expanding on it big time but its foundation is still very Grimrock 1

News Comments > MS Working on Xbox Streaming to Browsers?
4. Re: MS Working on Xbox Streaming to Browsers? Sep 13, 2014, 13:56 Cram

I wouldn't mind this if it worked, and didn't require ****ing me in the ass in the process  

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
36. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 31, 2014, 17:16 Cram

Well, no Krovven they really do not work fine. They release a patch to the PTR and it lasts for month(s), and this is the product. The fact they need the user to take any actions at all to fix their mistakes proves they do not work fine at all.

THAT said, Krovven is correct that Blizzard have posted just about everywhere they can how the user and spend 30 seconds fixing the issue. The user shouldn't have to do this at all, but it literally takes 30 seconds. Not excusing Blizzard, but like a lot of games on the PC that deal with silly bugs the user can easily fix them on their own.

As for trades, I don't miss them and again Krovven is correct because you can get almost any piece of gear you want with a little effort now through multiple avenues. Now if you're one of those people that want a perfect Calamity and want to trade for it, well you obviously must have the near impossible to get perfect of another item if you're even suggesting you want to trade for it. Trades are not missed, or necessary.

In my opinion, anyway.

32. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 31, 2014, 10:46 Cram

Absolutely, have SweetFX going for Guild Wars 2. So much better.  

30. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 31, 2014, 10:27 Cram

DarkD3 user here too, "Strongest" setting. Seems the website is gone, better back up those files.  

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock 2 in Beta; iOS LoG Announced
1. Re: Legend of Grimrock 2 in Beta; iOS LoG Announced Aug 21, 2014, 21:13 Cram

I am excite.  

4. Re: Game Reviews Jul 9, 2014, 10:54 Cram

Maybe old news, I think a couple people on this site were waiting for a GOG release  

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin Sells Like the Devil
31. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Sells Like the Devil Jul 5, 2014, 19:06 Cram

Kudos's all around. From watching Swen over the years in many videos he and Larian release of themselves, he comes off as a bit of a hardass but a guy that truly loves his games, the genre and the industry. After the initial disaster that was Divinity 2 (mostly corrected in Dragon Knight Saga), well earned success reached. Now finish the Damien storyline, after 11 years I'm about to lose it.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 2 Begins
4. Re: Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 2 Begins Jul 1, 2014, 19:40 Cram

Creston wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 14:44:
Marjory, Kasmeer, Rox, Braham, and Taimi

Ugh, will we never get rid of them? They are the five most uninteresting characters ever created. They already jumped the shark in the final battle against Scarlet when blondie kissed her partner. Lesbian kisses = jumping the shark.

Let them fucking die already.

Respectfully disagree, on everything you said.

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin Beta Toolkit
20. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Beta Toolkit Jun 28, 2014, 19:17 Cram

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 28, 2014, 11:34:
I use CheatEngine's speedhack and bolster game speed 75%, (1.75), yeah movement and combat speed are laborious, but with simple tools like this and SweetFX we can take things in our own hand with little effort. All part of the PC package to me.

Thank you for the info, will look into it.

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin Beta Toolkit
11. Re: Divinity: Original Sin Beta Toolkit Jun 28, 2014, 00:55 Cram

hey hey, another majority on Bluesnews actually excited and/or pleased about a game. Kudos. One that's kickstarted, no less.

I gave it a go about a week ago, a Fighter/Cleric combo. I found it damn slow, both movement while exploring and battle system even compared to Baldur's Gate. However, I absolutely intend to try again and will give the Rogue/Cleric idea a go. The Rogue was my alt choice originally.

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $47M
5. Re: Star Citizen Passes $47M Jun 23, 2014, 22:55 Cram

Redmask wrote on Jun 23, 2014, 22:40:
Let them finish the game
When will that be? All things considering.

News Comments > Serious Sam 2 Replaces GameSpy with Steamworks
8. Re: Serious Sam 2 Replaces GameSpy with Steamworks Jun 14, 2014, 01:40 Cram

Krovven wrote on Jun 14, 2014, 01:28:
Because Gamespay has been shit for at least 10 years. So no love lost from me.

Gamespy the company shit the bed on Gamespy the software long before they sold it off.

Selling lifetime upgrades for the original Gamespy software and then turning around and making new software that had the exact same functionality, selling that and abandoning the old one. I stopped supporting them, when they did that.
Echo'ing these thoughts. Good riddance.
This service was nothing but a barrier to entry for me for a great deal of Multiplayer gaming in the 90's, and continued to be so into the early 00's.

On to topic though, surprised anyone still plays SS2. Before I get heckled, I too enjoyed some of the game despite is SHINING faults. SS3 did a lot of things better. Even the first 5 levels of SS3 did things better than SS2 overall, and those first 5 levels are the bane of most SS3 reviewers existences.

I am happy that SS2 lives on, however. Despite my own problems with it. I look forward to SS4, someday.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials
15. Re: Diablo III Patch Ditches Legendary Crafting Materials Jun 10, 2014, 22:54 Cram

Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 10, 2014, 22:38:
Yeah, it was nice to get myself some Reaper's Wraps, the other mats aren't much of a concern -- the limiting factor for all my legendary and set crafted items was the number of Forgotten Souls those and the Death's Breaths are the only ones I don't have thousands of..

Heh, exact same boat here. I had an ok RW, but immediately crafted about 20 today and got much better ones. It had come to the point on my original RW that a visit to the Enchantress cost over 1 mill gold. Caught a roll that was overall better then my originals, and I got reroll crit to 6%.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
57. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 21, 2014, 00:16 Cram

netnerd85 wrote on May 21, 2014, 00:13:
Fantaz wrote on May 20, 2014, 11:23:
one thing that i noticed from the TB video linked earlier is the poopy texture res. the game is nearly 50GB and with poop textures?! what's taking up all that space then? uncompressed streaming audio?
Probably his PC, the textures take up 33GB, so... stop.

TB is running dual Titans...

722 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo