Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kat

Real Name Kat   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WyldKat
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.youtube.com/Asytra
Signed On Mar 16, 2006, 15:23
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 24526

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > No Bulletstorm PC Demo
30. Re: No Bulletstorm PC Demo Jan 15, 2011, 01:51 WyldKat

Epic and EA - "Here's some fuel to justify piracy of our game."  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Old Republic Q&A and Ship Creation
2. Re: The Old Republic Q&A and Ship Creation Jan 14, 2011, 21:01 WyldKat

Let's try something simpler...

Can I create a ship that lets me fly it in full 360 degrees of freedom like that other Star Wars MMO that's been out for years? No?

Peace. I'm out.

News Comments > 2010 Game Sales Down
4. Re: 2010 Game Sales Down Jan 13, 2011, 21:28 WyldKat

I bought TOOOONS more PC games in 2010, most of it was because of Steam and their sales.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 13, 2011, 21:13 WyldKat

You know... not to sound like a bitch or anything but....

How FUCKING STUPID could you be to have something as important as a possible CURE to cancer and YOU DON'T MAKE BACKUPS?!?!?!

News Comments > New Minecraft Beta
10. Re: New Minecraft Beta Jan 13, 2011, 19:16 WyldKat

Can you actually take damage from monsters in multiplayer now?

That's really what's been holding me off from playing MP. Minecraft without threats of monsters is boring to me.

And yes, we need dragons, giants, and other large beasties to slay.

News Comments > Stardock: Fixing Elemental Will Eat Its Profits
6. Re: Stardock: Fixing Elemental Will Eat Its Profits Jan 10, 2011, 21:37 WyldKat

I hope Stardock is sincere about continued support of the game, it really is a fun, if not flawed, game.

When you release a bug ridden product, post-release support is the very LEAST you can do. The gaming industry doesn't seem to always get that, in many cases dropping support just months after a games release.

Also, from what I've read, Brad has a very personal attachment to this game, it's sort of his "dream game". I really hope that passion keeps burning his desire to improve the product and also release some great expansions.

Oh and if you really like the game, the collector's edition is actually very cool and has a lot of stuff you simply don't see in CEs anymore, such as a neat pewter dragon and cloth map as well as a nice thick manual with lots and lots of lore.

News Comments > JoWooD Sues Koch Media
1. Re: JoWooD Sues Koch Media Jan 10, 2011, 21:31 WyldKat

No one likes the Koch anymore.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 6, 2011, 17:24 WyldKat

Ah, more fuss over Hot Coffee I see...  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: We Know What You Did Last Winter Veil Jan 6, 2011, 17:17 WyldKat

Funny, there wasn't an option for: "Played far superior games to World of Warcraft"  

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Relaxed?
43. Re: Ubisoft DRM Relaxed? Jan 1, 2011, 04:34 WyldKat

KilrathiAce wrote on Jan 1, 2011, 02:14:
Silent Hunter 5 was on sale on steam for liek few bucks but ubi drm stopped me from even shelling out few bucks, there was another game I forgot the name that used same drm, no sale here again.

Same. It's a pity too, I liked SH3 and it looked like a good game.

News Comments > New MechWarrior: Living Legends
7. Re: New MechWarrior: Living Legends Dec 31, 2010, 02:04 WyldKat

MW:LL is a fantastic mod, in fact I bought Crysis just to play it. In the release I played though, aircraft handled really strangely and not very much like an aircraft should really handle. But then it's been a year so I imagine they have that ironed out by now.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Changes and Plans
15. Re: World of Warcraft Changes and Plans Dec 28, 2010, 18:46 WyldKat

Blizzard has a nack for always nerfing the fun specs while rewarding the faceroll specs.

Thanks Blizzard for making Feral the laughing stock of WoW again. First it was your DK nerf, now this, now I never feel compelled to come back to your game!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 27, 2010, 14:24 WyldKat

Japan may be weird, but that video just shows you how powerful of a full body motion capture device it really is. $150 for a Kinect or $40000 for a pingpong suit? Sold.  

News Comments > Blizzard Bot Decision Reversed
3. Re: Blizzard Bot Decision Reversed Dec 24, 2010, 16:13 WyldKat

Make no mistake, cheat programs and bots will still not be allowed under EULA and Blizzard will have every right to kick you off their servers. What this ruling means is that Blizzard can't then, after they ban you, sue you for money.

The reversal of this decision is a GOOD thing for PC gaming, especially those that wish to modify their games for non-cheating purposes.

News Comments > Two Worlds II: Gold Edition
1. Re: Two Worlds II: Gold Edition Dec 23, 2010, 16:04 WyldKat

Can anyone who's played this tell me if you can sail the boats with a friend in multiplayer?  

News Comments > Gamebryo Acquired
7. Re: Gamebryo Acquired Dec 23, 2010, 03:28 WyldKat

Beth devs have already stated it's not RAGE but a completely new engine.

I'm not sure if I should say so long and thanks for all the fish or good riddance.

News Comments > OS X Two Worlds II
8. Re: OS X Two Worlds II Dec 23, 2010, 03:15 WyldKat

Can you actually sail the boats in multiplayer? Or is multiplayer simply a stripped down singleplayer?  

News Comments > Windows 8 and Gaming
18. Re: Windows 8 and Gaming Dec 23, 2010, 00:03 WyldKat

Microsoft says this same shit everytime they release a new OS.  

News Comments > Arma II Patches
5. Re: Arma II Patches Dec 22, 2010, 14:16 WyldKat

Arma 2 is a really cool game, especially if you play some multiplayer servers that use custom mods/scripts. (Some of the RPG servers come to mind)

Really, no modern shooter can compare in terms of realism. Sure the graphics aren't Call of Duty, but the sheer scale of it all and attention to on-foot, wheeled and tracked vehicle, and aircraft simulation is simply wonderful.

For people new to the series I would recommend Operation Arrowhead. They enhanced the graphics in it and fixed some other bugs, I also think the single player campaign is tightened up more.

My only complaint, and it's a huge one, is that female models can't run or hold weapons. I understand Bohemia Interactive not having female ground troops, however they have LOADS of support units and convoys in which women soldiers DO operate in real life, not to mention the insurgent troops which should have no sex preference. Also there are plenty of female pilots in real life too, of course BIS is oblivious to this. BIS is just clearly sexist, really.

News Comments > Diablo III Encounters
15. Re: Diablo III Encounters Dec 22, 2010, 14:04 WyldKat

Well Guild Wars 2 isn't really competing with Diablo 3. It's a full fledged MMO. If anything, WoW is its closest competition. In fact the GW2 devs want the MMO world to realize you can get a AAA MMO experience without paying a monthly fee and it's really looking like they'll be able to pull that off. The fact that the GW2 devs aren't treating like a WoW competitor is refreshing, because they are free to make a unique experience without trying to remake WoW and hope they get a few subscribers to pay for their Porsches. (*cough*Alganon*cough*)

Even though I skipped Cataclysm I'll be picking up Diablo 3 provided it isn't slapped with a monthly fee for online or ridiculously OP items in the cash shop. I was pretty much sold with the Demon Huntress announcement.

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo