Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kat

Real Name Kat   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WyldKat
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.youtube.com/Asytra
Signed On Mar 16, 2006, 15:23
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 24526

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Craig Scott Leaves CCP for Bigpoint
4. Re: Craig Scott Leaves CCP for Bigpoint Feb 24, 2014, 19:26 WyldKat

I had to look up Bigpoint. They were responsible for that horrible browser version of Battlestar Galactica. Doesn't sound like he's swapping companies for artistic innovation.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 13, 2014, 21:13 WyldKat

Coming soon from McQuaid, Up of the Down, and Right of the Left.  

News Comments > Road Redemption Trailer
1. Re: Road Redemption Trailer Jan 13, 2014, 21:11 WyldKat

Are we sure this isn't Road to Hell?  

News Comments > 7 Days to Die Early Access
3. Re: 7 Days to Die Early Access Dec 14, 2013, 01:39 WyldKat

It boggles my mind that they went with a "realistic" style for characters, zombies, vehicles, etc but opted for block voxels over smooth voxels... dafuq?!?  

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Beta Begins
10. Re: Wasteland 2 Beta Begins Dec 12, 2013, 04:05 WyldKat

Wasteland 2 is good, it's very good.

It's captured that feeling of playing FO1/2 for the first time. I'm also impressed by the sheer amount of skills in the game, and the game seems to make use of all of them. I also love the games quirky sense of humor. Giant fly? It's called a Supafly in Wasteland 2.

News Comments > X Rebirth Apology & Patch Plans
45. Re: X Rebirth Apology & Patch Plans Nov 18, 2013, 19:11 WyldKat

Patch 1.13 has actually increased my FPS by a noticeable amount, despite not having any documented optimizations.

Also I have to recommend http://xrebirth.nexusmods.com//?

There are several mods already up to fix some annoying issues with the game as well as a VERY cool mod that is adding advanced capship orders.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - SimCity Cities of Tomorrow
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Nov 12, 2013, 22:00 WyldKat

Well of course they will dwarf the rest of the city when the rest of the city is the size of a British village.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 17:09 WyldKat

Heists are all I want from the GTA Online updates. It's disappointing they're dragging their heels with it.  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
13. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 18:03 WyldKat

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 15:29:
Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 14:26:
Bullshit. Kinect is built for nothing BUT advertising. You fuckers even had videos fucking cheering about how awesome it was to watch ads with Kinect, because then you could share them with your friends and other such utter retardery.

HA! I responded to that period of the sentence with BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIT~!

GTA issues: Everyone with issues - are you on the PS3? I have been flawless on xbox.

Likewise. It's been nearly flawless for me on 360.

I've also been leaving GTA Online by switching to Single player before I shut it down, ensuring that a save is made.

It seems like people are being impatient when the cloud servers are down and creating a new character in the same slot as their old one which overwrites the old one.

Level 36 with a launch day character and everything has been peachy other than a few connectivity issues on Day 1 and if I try to play before 7pm EST.

News Comments > PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag "Comparable" to Next-Gen
4. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Sep 24, 2013, 17:43 WyldKat

Tumbler wrote on Sep 24, 2013, 17:36:
I'm very interested to see AC4. Don't really care about the Assassin story anymore, the nautical theme looks like a lot of fun plus PIRATES!

That's exactly how I feel about it.

The sailing bits in AC3 interested me, but I learned they were a bit of a minority in the overall mission structure. Learning that this game is free roaming, free to sail anywhere has me really excited. Sure it lacks the depth and complexity of a true piracy game like Sid Meier's Pirates! but it's as close as we're going to get for awhile.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Arma III
40. Re: Ships Ahoy - Arma III Sep 12, 2013, 14:49 WyldKat

I was wrong, there is a fixed wing aircraft, but just one. The flight model is pretty damn nice though.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Arma III
32. Re: Ships Ahoy - Arma III Sep 12, 2013, 13:59 WyldKat

I was hoping we'd see fixed wing aircraft and a campaign in this release. :\ Still love the game, and yeah I do mostly play it for the mods, but this version of the game is soooo much better than ARMA2 that I was looking forward to playing the campaign.  

News Comments > Evening Previews
8. Re: Evening Previews Sep 12, 2013, 03:24 WyldKat

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 12, 2013, 02:32:
Ok I just read the 2nd link, it won't be coming with GTA5, but in October?!?>

It's included with GTA V, but I suspect they are using those two weeks to make 100% sure they have enough servers to cope with demand to avoid a FFXIV fiasco. Also not just game servers they have to worry about but also storage for user created races/deathmatches, the new Social Club stuff, and I also suspect that lifeinvader.com will be usable by us. For example "Stalking" things on LifeInvader already gives a few discounts in game (free one-time haircut, 10% off your first exotic car purchase, etc). Also in one of the GTA:O previews they mentioned snapping a selfie of themselves. So I have a feeling we'll be able to upload stuff to lifeinvader and it'll function as a Facebook for our GTA:O characters.

6. Re: Evening Previews Sep 12, 2013, 01:42 WyldKat

nin wrote on Sep 11, 2013, 23:00:
I swear to god, this has been the longest week of my life. If I didn't have some sort of GTA news to tide me over, I'd be going (even more) nuts right now.

I hear you. I beat The Ballad of Gay Tony last night and that was the only one I haven't completed. Luckily... That one was excellent with all the crazy goodies you can get, plus I still have loads of basejumping and triathlons to complete.

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Sep 9, 2013, 11:59 WyldKat

A LOT of that budget is going into advertising. I mean they have building sizes adverts all over major cities in the US and Europe (maybe more than I know of).

As for a PC version, I strongly suspect we will get one, but we won't get one until they release an enhanced edition for the next-gen consoles. Makes sense really.

Also it seems like they have a lot riding on GTA Online, so they will want it on as many systems as possible.

I preordered for a console because I love the series too much to wait, this is the one and only franchise I would ever buy twice like that.

News Comments > Bugbear's Next Car Game
3. Re: Bugbear's Next Car Game Sep 1, 2013, 17:48 WyldKat

After playing around with the BeamNG Alpha this doesn't seem as revolutionary to me. Still it's really interesting that they referenced Street Rod, which is still one of the coolest racing games. I've also like many of Bugbears past games. Not sure if that's enough to preorder though.  

6. Re: Evening Previews Aug 27, 2013, 05:11 WyldKat

Kosumo wrote on Aug 26, 2013, 22:33:
Regarding the character creator.... Can I choose Brucie as a parent?

Brucie and Catalina please.

Genetically different baby!

5. Re: Evening Previews Aug 27, 2013, 05:10 WyldKat

nin wrote on Aug 26, 2013, 20:21:
Trevor almost looks respectable in that jean jacket...

The Canadian tuxedo.

News Comments > GTA5 Gold; Rockstar Addresses Leak
4. Re: GTA5 Gold; Rockstar Addresses Leak Aug 25, 2013, 13:16 WyldKat

Dmitri_M wrote on Aug 25, 2013, 13:00:
So it's gold for pc too?

<hyperventilating>

I'm hoping that the reason we haven't heard a peep about a PC version is because they're planning to do a special edition with an HD texture pack and other goodies. Maybe an official ENB release too?

Only Rockstar knows for sure how much they've made from the PC version of GTAs but judging by how HUGE the mod community is for the games and the fact that GTA IV is at the number 35 spot on top played Steam games it would be extremely silly of them to neglect their PC fanbase.

I bet soon after the console release we'll hear a PC release date, probably Spring 2014 as it was with GTA IV. Of course those of us who are GTA addicts will end up buying the game twice.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Leaks?
19. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Leaks? Aug 24, 2013, 16:38 WyldKat

ForgedReality wrote on Aug 24, 2013, 16:27:
Holding out for the PC version, thanks. It's where the franchise started, and the PC versions are always the best.

They really are always the best, but I'm such a big GTA fan that I can't wait for the PC release, so it looks like I'll be buying it twice... again. >.< If it was a month, even two months out, I could wait. GTA IV had a six month gap and there's still no official PC release date for GTA V.

I just hope, HOPE, that they do a good port like Max Payne 3 and throw in a few bones for us like an HD texture pack and official mod support with perhaps Steam Workshop support.

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo