Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Some dude

Real Name Some dude   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Guymandude
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 10, 2006, 17:37
Total Comments 11 (Suspect)
User ID 24507

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft: DRM "Vital" To PC Success
52. Re: Ubisoft: DRM Apr 16, 2010, 15:44 Guymandude

I would still argue there is no 100% crack out, because there isn't. There are some that let you get quite far, some people claim you can finish the main story, but I have not verified this or seen many people agree.

Read the last sentence in the post you quoted As I said, there is no "crack", it is 100% emulated via webserver on the localhost. You can play the game to 100% and that is verified now. As we're not allowed to link warez sites you'll just have to take my word for it or use Google to verify it yourself.
Verno wrote:
Even if it is 100% cracked today the thing lasted like 2 months

It lasted one month, not two. Ubisoft had better luck with Starforce which actually lasted a year. If you're going to piss off consumers, at least make it effective DRM. This wasn't even terribly effective, it was simply tedious to defeat but people know the routine now and the next time around it will go faster as everything is in place except new values databases.

There is still no working server emulator for this, I dunno where you heard that BS. In fact, the guys banging their heads against the wall trying to figure it out, are now starting to give up and say it can't be done.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Apr 16, 2010, 12:59 Guymandude

Emo - No. Goth Metal - Yes, but not always, sometimes very traditional and sabbathy. This is terrible news, I've been a fan for 15 years now. I will miss you Peter, and if there is an afterlife, I hope yours kicks ass.  

News Comments > Two Worlds: The Temptation Delayed
21. WTF? Mar 20, 2008, 19:03 Guymandude

I've seen you clowns on this site bash perfectly GOOD games, and you think THIS piece of shit is decent? Holy backward ignorant bastards batman. Wow man, just....fucking WOW.

News Comments > NVIDIA Vista Drivers
12. No subject Dec 21, 2007, 19:26 Guymandude

The drivers are fine. Your system just sucks.

http://www.jsd.k12.ca.us/bf/teachers/Metz/website/images/random/crying_baby.jpg

News Comments > Hellgate: London Patch
8. No subject Dec 19, 2007, 10:37 Guymandude

WHAAA WHAAA, need a fresh diaper? This is a good game, people bashing it need to go vigorously fuck themselves in the asshole with a spiked bat.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Unreal Tournament 3
19. No subject Nov 19, 2007, 14:15 Guymandude

Same as usual on this site, whaaa whaaa whaaa, bitch, fight, moan, complain, bicker, cry, argue...

You people don't deserve new games, or a PC for that matter.

News Comments > Hellgate Asian Character Wipe
44. No subject Nov 11, 2007, 09:56 Guymandude

This site has become notorious for bitching and moaning. I don't think I have what it takes to become a regular poster here even if I wanted to.

I don't meet the main requirements of being totally ignorant, or stunningly full of shit. Although I could lie about not being 8 years of age or under...no way to check it.

News Comments > Hellgate EULA Follow-up
5. No subject Oct 23, 2007, 22:21 Guymandude

Holy over reactions batman!

News Comments > Blizzard Goes MMO Only? - Updated
9. BLEGH Jun 14, 2006, 10:33 Guymandude

I want Diablo 3, not World of Diablo!!!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DropTeam
3. Re: No subject Jun 2, 2006, 12:28 Guymandude

LoL these guys are smoking crack. $45? Demo with single player disabled? Forget it...

News Comments > Investigating the Gaming Disease
45. Re: Hardly accurate Mar 10, 2006, 12:49 Guymandude

Man you are absolutely right. I could not have said it better myself. The way blacks claim hip hop and gangsta bullshit as their 'culture' is fucking rediculous. Of course not all blacks are like that, and the ones that aren't deserve respect. But sadly, the the majority of them are like that. Come to the deep south for awhile, the reverse racism here is fucking fantastic... while most whites here just want to live and let live, the blacks always stir up the shit somehow. What kills me is they also expect white ppl to be scared of them for some reason, and I think it's hilarious, because most of us are crazier than they are by far believe me.

11 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo